Why didn't House Democrats follow normal protocol to call impeachment witnesses?

The impeachment inquiry was an investigation to see if there was evidence to move to formal impeachment.

Why would they open formal impeachment proceedings before knowing the circumstances of the president's actions and whether impeachment was even warranted?

Oversight and supoena authority still exist in the absence of formal impeachment proceedings.
well wait, didn't the prosecutors bring sworn testimony from 13 witnesses to the floor? The Trump side had no witnesses. didn't need them. what's so unusual about that at a trial? you're truly messed in the head confused dude.

Wha?
what went over your head stu?

It made no sense. There was no itelligible point. Try again
so you ignored the fact that 13 witnesses were called. interesting, and then say it was intelligible. Check your spelling on that word BTW.

I ignored nothing. I'm asking what your point is and why is it relevant to what I posted.

What's the first rule of investigating corruption, Hutch? Follow the money!!! The paid board position IS the evidence that something "nefarious" was taking place! Drug addict lawyers from one country that have no experience with energy companies whatsoever...don't get paid huge amounts of money to sit on a board of a company in another country! I'm sorry but that doesn't just "happen"!

Paid board positions are not uncommon. Soliciting people to hold board positions who could be influential in accomplishing the organization's goals is what every board does.

There is no evidence of corruption. Only supposition.

Ah, so you're now claiming that it's "common" to hire a drug addict lawyer with absolutely zero experience in the energy field or in the Ukraine to sit on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine...a position that pays a large sum of money and never requires that the board member step foot in the Ukraine? Care to point out someone else that's been given one of those jobs, Hutch? Since it's common you should be able to name a bunch...right?

I said it's common to have people who could be influential to their goals on the board.
Again. You have no idea of what H Biden's role was. Or what if any actions he nade on behalf of the board.

Corruption is an action.
He made no "actions". It was strictly a "ceremonial" position.

It was a no-show job, idiot.

Well, if he made no actions, then where are the corrupt acts? Simply taking a well paying, dick job is not corruption, dope.

It is corruption if his daddy used his position in government and got the job for him.

He got him a job and yelled: "Who's your daddy!"

What's the first rule of investigating corruption, Hutch? Follow the money!!! The paid board position IS the evidence that something "nefarious" was taking place! Drug addict lawyers from one country that have no experience with energy companies whatsoever...don't get paid huge amounts of money to sit on a board of a company in another country! I'm sorry but that doesn't just "happen"!

Paid board positions are not uncommon. Soliciting people to hold board positions who could be influential in accomplishing the organization's goals is what every board does.

Ah, so you're now claiming that it's "common" to hire a drug addict lawyer with absolutely zero experience in the energy field or in the Ukraine to sit on the board of an energy company in the Ukraine...a position that pays a large sum of money and never requires that the board member step foot in the Ukraine? Care to point out someone else that's been given one of those jobs, Hutch? Since it's common you should be able to name a bunch...right?

I said it's common to have people who could be influential to their goals on the board.
Again. You have no idea of what H Biden's role was. Or what if any actions he nade on behalf of the board.

Corruption is an action.

Well, if he made no actions, then where are the corrupt acts? Simply taking a well paying, dick job is not corruption, dope.
Your story keeps changing.

You're making accusations based on suppisition.
You still have yet to show corruption.

The corruption is obvious. Just because it isn't illegal doesn't make it any less corrupt.

Your allegations are obvious. There actually is no evidence of corruption.
Evidence:

Crackhead Biden was paid millions for a no-show job he wasn't qualified for.
Quid Pro Joe had the prosecutor investigating that company fired by extorting the country with US Tax dollars.

Just because you are such a ginormous hack you won't admit that is evidence of corruption doesn't mean it isn't

You have no idea of what H Biden is qualified for or what his role was on the board.
There was no investigation, fool.
The Crackhead admitting in an interview he had no experience and was hired because of his last name, moron.

Monetizing ones name is not illegal. In the age of Trumpybear, that should be a well established fact of life. What law did Burisma break when they hired Hunter, or what US law did Hunter break when he accepted the offer? Did he not report the income and not pay taxes or what?

They issued a subpoena to Mulvaney, who refused to comply. Clearly, Executive Privilege could be used as the reason. But Trump's attorneys argue that the subpoena was invalid because the underlying reason for issuing it was the "impeachment inquiry", but the problem with that is Nazi Pelousy never held the required vote to implement an impeachment inquiry.

The reason for refusing to comply doesn't matter. Normal protocol when a subpoena is denied is to take it to the courts to get a ruling.

Why didn't Nazi and her House Clowns follow normal protocol? The withdrew the Muclvaney subpeona and did not go to court. Instead, they rushed a vote and are now over at the Senate begging jurors to conduct an investigation that was their responsibility.

Board Dimwingers refuse to acknowledge the responsibility for not having the witnesses they now claim is crucial to their "overwhelming" case is on the House Clowns. Not Trump. Not the Senate.

Once again, don't argue whether or not the reason for challenging the subpoena is valid. That will get nothing done here. That's is now a question for the courts. Dimwingers refused to go to the courts.

So stop trying to blame Trump and the Senate for the failures of your House Clowns to do their job.

House subpoena for the Fast and Furious documents was issued in 2011. Barry asserted executive privilege and it went to court, that settled the case mid last year. Since House was taken over by Dems, the case was pushed under the rug. What important is that there was the procedure in place, and it was followed.

I have no clue why Dems didn't follow the procedure. IMO, they wanted to create the scandal and hope to somehow damage Trumps chances to be re-elected. They also tried to delegitimatize Senate for being "partisan", while ignoring their own partisanship. They rush to impeach without case against Trump, just to hold the Articles for more than a month before sending it to Senate. I suspect they used that pause to pressure Senate into changing rules that would be favorable to them and they used media as megaphone for their intentions.

The Obama admin released thousands of documents related to F&F right away. Others were held under privilege. It went to court and 2 years later some sixty thousand documents were released.

Trump has outright refused to release anything and has not invoked executive privilege even once.

No comparison.

Then, why House didn't go to court?

Without even mentioning any crimes, there was dead body of US Customs agent as result of the Fast & Furious. No comparison, right?

They did go to court.
Federal Judge Rules Impeachment Inquiry Is Legal

The better question is why is the Trump admin is not cooperating with subpoenas?

Was it challenged?

It's fantasy meant to obstruct.

The only thing that's obvious is your willingness to believe mere suggestions as fact. You're the exact dopey demographic Trump was hoping to co-opt into spreading his narrative.

So it's a "suggestion" of corruption to point out that Hunter Biden was getting paid what he did for a job he knew nothing about? Really, Hutch?

Yes. Exactly.
Because you have no actual evidence of wrongdoing or of even what his role was on the board.

He didn't actually HAVE a role on the board...you buffoon! He got paid TO DO NOTHING!!!! What part of this concept don't you get?

You have no way of knowing that, dope.
Yes, we do. The founder of Burisma said it was just a "ceremonial" job.

You really don't know this subject at all, moron.

Great!
Then where's the corruption?

Corruption is an action.

It is corruption if his daddy used his position in government and got the job for him.

He got him a job and yelled: "Who's your daddy!"

If is the most powerful word in the universe. Where is the evidence that Joe coerce Brusima into hiring his son?

Your point?

Where's the investigations?
I wonder if you have ever complained that the little guy gets punished while the rich and powerful do not?

I bet you have so you already know the answer to you question

I wonder WTF that has to do with my post.
It has everything “the fuck” to do with your post

biden skated because he’s a big shot inside washington swamp rat
"Skated" from what?
Who and how much a company's board pays to be a member is their business and is not evidence of corruption.
Can you point to a corrupt act?
With a loser like hunter biden its a very strong indicator that corruption is taking place

So, no then? You can only suppose there were corrupt acts because he was a "loser".

Those Moon Bats didn't let the Republicans call witnesses because this was never a legitimate impeachment investigation. It was a Democrat Dirty Tricks Operation against Trump. It was all a sham. That is why it only passed along party lines. Shame on the Democrats!

There was never going to be any fairness. That is not what the Democrats wanted. Their Trump Derangement Syndrome mental illness was never going to allow fairness.

Of course this all backfiring on the Party of Moon Bats. Trump's approval is up and he he will be exonerated. Trump will cram his exoneration up the Moon Bat's asses.

House subpoena for the Fast and Furious documents was issued in 2011. Barry asserted executive privilege and it went to court, that settled the case mid last year. Since House was taken over by Dems, the case was pushed under the rug. What important is that there was the procedure in place, and it was followed.

I have no clue why Dems didn't follow the procedure. IMO, they wanted to create the scandal and hope to somehow damage Trumps chances to be re-elected. They also tried to delegitimatize Senate for being "partisan", while ignoring their own partisanship. They rush to impeach without case against Trump, just to hold the Articles for more than a month before sending it to Senate. I suspect they used that pause to pressure Senate into changing rules that would be favorable to them and they used media as megaphone for their intentions.

The Obama admin released thousands of documents related to F&F right away. Others were held under privilege. It went to court and 2 years later some sixty thousand documents were released.

Trump has outright refused to release anything and has not invoked executive privilege even once.

No comparison.

Without even mentioning any crimes, there was dead body of US Customs agent as result of the Fast & Furious. No comparison, right?

They did go to court.

The better question is why is the Trump admin is not cooperating with subpoenas?

Was it challenged?

They did go to court.

Wow

an obama judge who has read the constitution and actually knows what impeachment is

thats news!

Since when do Democrats follow rules. You see what they did to Tulsi to keep her out and then changed the rules again, to let Bloomberg in.
Bloomberg
67WZ.gif

Bloomberg could join the race regardless of Tulsi.

He is not in to win the election, but to take some voted out from Sanders, so he doesn't win the nomination with first ballot.

I explained how I see it here (there are few posts about it).

NYT poll: Bernie has comfortable lead in Iowa

Dimwingers: "Crackhead Biden is pure as the driven snow".

I wonder if you have ever complained that the little guy gets punished while the rich and powerful do not?

"Skated" from what?
Who and how much a company's board pays to be a member is their business and is not evidence of corruption.
With a loser like hunter biden its a very strong indicator that corruption is taking place

So, no then? You can only suppose there were corrupt acts because he was a "loser".
There are more than enough red flags for an investigation

You have no idea of what H Biden is qualified for or what his role was on the board.
There was no investigation, fool.
The Crackhead admitting in an interview he had no experience and was hired because of his last name, moron.

And that is corrupt?
Yes, whey your Daddy is VP and controls the money we give to that country, idiot.
The VP does not control the money, dope.
Unless and only if it were oficial business. Right?

Really?

Derp...

He was sent there by the admin, fool.
How else would a VP have the authority to do so?

"Skated" from what?

So why isn't the DOJ investigating?

And that is corrupt?
Yes, whey your Daddy is VP and controls the money we give to that country, idiot.
The VP does not control the money, dope.
Unless and only if it were oficial business. Right?

Really?

Derp...

He was sent there by the admin, fool.
How else would a VP have the authority to do so?

Link?

No comparison.

They did go to court.

Was it challenged?

Following procedure isn't obstruction. It wasn't when Barry did it, it's not when Trump does it.

But it gives you something to be butthurt about. Keep going, you're good at it.

"Skated" from what?

He was hired because his last name could help in the prosecution the company faced, Moron.

Here, get an education....

Hunter Biden's Burisma gig simply "ceremonial". Last name got him do-nothing job at $83K per month.

"Skated" from what?

So why isn't the DOJ investigating?
I already gave you the reason

Joe biden is a powerful inside washington swamp rat and the other swamp rats are protecting him

Forum List

Back