Why didn't House Democrats follow normal protocol to call impeachment witnesses?

The only reason you on the left are OUTRAGED that a President asked for a favor in return for foreign aid is that it exposed the front runner of the Democratic Party as someone who's for sale. I've got news for you, Boo...the rest of us have known that MOST politicians are for sale for quite some time! I'm sorry if this exposed Joe Biden as just one more Washington insider cashing in but it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone!

Oh, so it's OK for Democrats to "weaponize" the IRS, the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA.

After 6 year of endlessly investigating every leaf that fell under Obama, they found no evidence of any of that. Obama even deferred to McConnell's objection to announcing that Russia was trying to interfere.

but it's not OK for Trump to simply ask that a Democrat's apparent corruption be exposed?

You mean Blackmailing a foreign leader to publicly announce that his country was investigation Trump's main rival, and the DNC Server hack being done by Ukraine to favor Hillary. Yeah, that's just not okay. That corrupt.

Oh, so it's OK for Democrats to "weaponize" the IRS, the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA.

After 6 year of endlessly investigating every leaf that fell under Obama, they found no evidence of any of that. Obama even deferred to McConnell's objection to announcing that Russia was trying to interfere.

but it's not OK for Trump to simply ask that a Democrat's apparent corruption be exposed?

You mean Blackmailing a foreign leader to publicly announce that his country was investigation Trump's main rival, and the DNC Server hack being done by Ukraine to favor Hillary. Yeah, that's just not okay. That corrupt.
You have quite an imagination.

The only reason you on the left are OUTRAGED that a President asked for a favor in return for foreign aid

I'm highly amused that the Republicans accept and embrace Trumpybears obvious corruption of our two party system. They have been longing for a Unitary President since Nixon. Nothing could drive independents toward democrats and liberals better.

The only reason you on the left are OUTRAGED that a President asked for a favor in return for foreign aid

I'm highly amused that the Republicans accept and embrace Trumpybears obvious corruption of our two party system. They have been longing for a Unitary President since Nixon. Nothing could drive independents toward democrats and liberals better.
You have quite an imagination.

because Trump asked a foreign leader to look into some rather obvious influence peddling

As much as you'd like it to be true, it's not. The Ukrainian president assured Trumpybear many times he would look into it. We know it was not enough, he had to put himself in a box and publicly announce the investigations into both the Bidens and the DNC Server from the 2016 election. That's corrupt. I understand the former Republicans accept this type of corruption. It's like the Democrats who embrace the corruption of lying about a blowjob, only they've weaponize foreign aid against the Democrats. It's on full display, everybody in the world sees it.

Embrace it.

Oh, so it's OK for Democrats to "weaponize" the IRS, the Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA. the NSA and the Main Stream Media against political opponents but it's not OK for Trump to simply ask that a Democrat's apparent corruption be exposed? How does that even BEGIN to make sense to you?
cause he said so. and damn it, if you don't think like them you are a RACIST, BIGGOT, NAZI, etc...... ask them. it's their way or the highway. Now the new one is if you don't vote in the senate like them you've broken your oath of office. I must commend them on their creativity into stupid.

the Trumpybear doll is made in China --

:auiqs.jpg:

corruption? CORRUPTION? have you heard of FISA or DOSSIER? CORRUPTION. you must live in a tank of water.

We know what Trumpybear did and why. We know Trumpublicans in the Senate will never convict ol'Trumpybear no matter who appears or what they say. Getting Trumpublican hypocrisy front an center and bashing their candidates with it till November is the only alternative.

Enjoy the show.
We know what trump did too thanks to the transcript

and it was not an impeachable offense

Yep he was coercing a foreign leader into influencing our next election. Embrace the corruption of using bipartisan foreign aid against your domestic political opponents. Enjoy!
when did he do that? he was looking at a video from Biden where he blackmailed a PM of Ukraine with our money. tell me how that's influencing 2020? And if the Ukraine government handed back laundered money.

There is no video of Biden blackmailing anyone on behalf of his son, much less coercing the Ukraine investigating his political rivals like ol'Trumpybear did. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

Enjoy the corruption. It makes Putinbear smile.
sure there is, you must have missed the hundred or so postings of that video. you should go listen to it.

Nowhere does he ever mention his son in that video, nor is the Ukrainian PM, whom you claim Good old Joe is blackmailing. How can that be a video of Joe blackmailing him when he's not even there? We know Trumpybear mentioned the DNC server/Crowdstrke and the Bidens, specifically in that phone call. But not once was the word corruption used.

didn't see any mention of money. nope, only in the Biden video was there actually blackmail done. And He's proud of that sucker too!!!

We know what trump did too thanks to the transcript

and it was not an impeachable offense

Yep he was coercing a foreign leader into influencing our next election. Embrace the corruption of using bipartisan foreign aid against your domestic political opponents. Enjoy!
when did he do that? he was looking at a video from Biden where he blackmailed a PM of Ukraine with our money. tell me how that's influencing 2020? And if the Ukraine government handed back laundered money.

There is no video of Biden blackmailing anyone on behalf of his son, much less coercing the Ukraine investigating his political rivals like ol'Trumpybear did. Where do you guys come up with this shit?

sure there is, you must have missed the hundred or so postings of that video. you should go listen to it.

Nowhere does he ever mention his son in that video, nor is the Ukrainian PM, whom you claim Good old Joe is blackmailing. How can that be a video of Joe blackmailing him when he's not even there? We know Trumpybear mentioned the DNC server/Crowdstrke and the Bidens, specifically in that phone call. But not once was the word corruption used.
he mentions the prosecutor investigating the firm his son worked for! dude, too fking funny. derp!!! derp!!!!! And he said, I got your money but you ain't getting it until the prosecutor's fired. Dude, fking blackmail. oh, oh, and no mention of anyone supporting his actions either, just him, saying I/ me. No authority at all.

I find it quite amazing that you could care less about The Wrath of God on Judgment Day as you continue on with Pathological Lying and Damnable Heresies.

upload_2020-2-3_8-18-28-jpeg.304214

in the Biden video

Joe was carrying out Obama's foreign policy. Which not only had the support of the EU and the IMF but lso Republican support as well. It as not done to hamstring the opposition party. Trumpybears was.

in the Biden video

Joe was carrying out Obama's foreign policy. Which not only had the support of the EU and the IMF but lso Republican support as well. It as not done to hamstring the opposition party. Trumpybears was.
so was trump then! it's either one or the other son. can't be only orangemanbad, and turn your head and cough at biden. nope. doesn't work like that. I'll call it like it is every time.

he mentions the prosecutor investigating the firm his son worked for! dude, too fking funny. derp!!! derp!!!!! And he said, I got your money but you ain't getting it until the prosecutor's fired. Dude, fking blackmail. oh, oh, and no mention of anyone supporting his actions either, just him, saying I/ me. No authority at all.
We should investigate and impeach Biden and just try to look for and manufacture evidence later. Oh wait, Never mind, Biden already made a confession.

We should investigate and impeach Biden and just try to look for and manufacture evidence later. Oh wait, Never mind, Biden already made a confession.
yessireeebob. And I don't know bob.

in the Biden video

Link to this policy? Why hasn't Obama come forward to say Quid Pro Joe was blackmailing the Ukraine on his behalf?

in the Biden video

Link to this policy? Why hasn't Obama come forward to say Quid Pro Joe was blackmailing the Ukraine on his behalf?
Wonder why Obama hasn't come out and defended JOE?

Highly suspicious, NO?

"European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said."

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Forum List

Back