Why do all the billionaires support Hillary.?

The real answer is, why would billionaires pay for something they can't own.

Because in most cases once you have more money than you can ever spend you want to put your money towards something RIGHT.

One would think that, but in my opinion, it is like a game and money is the score. The more money the more one wins the game. It has little to do with what is right or wrong it has to do with winning.

Billionaire business people circulate among a far more diverse group and more likely to see the big picture than hardcore partisan ideologues who get their news and information from narrow, biased sources.

A diverse group of billionaires? Wow why don't you just say it, the great unwashed are too stupid to read the news?

Billionaire business people circulate among a far more diverse group and more likely to see the big picture than hardcore partisan ideologues who get their news and information from narrow, biased sources..
A diverse group of billionaires? Wow why don't you just say it, the great unwashed are too stupid to read the news?
Because that wasn't my point.

They run in different crowds. They have access to different information. They know how different factors influence their business and industry in ways others cannot. They are accustomed to having to see the big picture as they grow their company.

Because in most cases once you have more money than you can ever spend you want to put your money towards something RIGHT.

One would think that, but in my opinion, it is like a game and money is the score. The more money the more one wins the game. It has little to do with what is right or wrong it has to do with winning.

How is giving away majority of your money winning such game?

17 More Billionaires Join Buffett and Gates' Giving Pledge This Year

How is giving away majority of your money winning such game?

17 More Billionaires Join Buffett and Gates' Giving Pledge This Year

Buying influence.

Buying influence.

Come on, why is it SOOO hard to believe that they just want to do right by this world? Wouldn't you?

Or is it that you've gotten to used to think about liberals in such callous terms that your mind doesn't even allow such possibility.

Billionaire business people circulate among a far more diverse group and more likely to see the big picture than hardcore partisan ideologues who get their news and information from narrow, biased sources..

They run in different crowds. They have access to different information. They know how different factors influence their business and industry in ways others cannot. They are accustomed to having to see the big picture as they grow their company.

I got your point, they run with a diverse group of other billionaires. How that relates to the middle class is anyone's guess.

Buying influence.

Come on, why is it SOOO hard to believe that they just want to do right by this world? Wouldn't you?

Or is it that you've gotten to used to think about liberals in such callous terms that your mind doesn't even allow such possibility.

While of course anyone wants what is right, I don't see where supporting Hillary Clinton is the right thing. Maybe not support Trump but Hillary, definite no if "right" is the criteria. Now if the "right" thing is owning politicians then yes I see what they are doing.

While of course anyone wants what is right, I don't see where supporting Hillary Clinton is the right thing. Maybe not support Trump but Hillary, definite no if "right" is the criteria. Now if the "right" thing is owning politicians then yes I see what they are doing.

They are democrats and liberals! Who else are they going to support??? Allowing Trump into high office, a guy diametrically opposed to everything about them, probably makes them throw up a little in their mouth.

They see Hillary differently than you.

I got your point, they run with a diverse group of other billionaires. How that relates to the middle class is anyone's guess.
Actually, that wasn't my point, and I think you're just avoiding it because you hate Hillary.

I was pretty clear, but I know how things work here.

Super-gangster warren buffet is the latest to do so. Businessmen love illegals because illegals mean low wages and more customers while the huge social costs of these parasites are dumped on the taxpayer.
so what you're trying to prove here is these illegals don't pay taxes ... I wonder how the stay alive ... cause the don't buy food or pants shirts or gas or cars or materials to build with or shovels to dig with or tools to work with ??? seems you haven't a clue who pays for what ...

Obamacare is unconstitutional. There is no argument to the contrary.

Psst, conservative majority Supreme Court of the United States of America has ruled that Obamacare is constitutional and here you are in Aug 2016, claiming that there is "no argument to the contrary". :slap:

I still wonder exactly what they have on John Roberts. Pictures of his children through a rifle scope, maybe?

they are trying to compete with all the foreign money
from Muslim countries that Queen Hillary has taken

Super-gangster warren buffet is the latest to do so. Businessmen love illegals because illegals mean low wages and more customers while the huge social costs of these parasites are dumped on the taxpayer.
so what you're trying to prove here is these illegals don't pay taxes ... I wonder how the stay alive ... cause the don't buy food or pants shirts or gas or cars or materials to build with or shovels to dig with or tools to work with ??? seems you haven't a clue who pays for what ...

Hey stupid. Nobody said illegals don't pay taxes. Sure they pay some sales taxes but that's tiny compared to the freebies we give them. THINK. maggot-sucker.

They donated to her, she will do exactly as her masters say. Up for sale while banging the drum on too much money being in politics. That's the crooked one.

Remember when Democrats use to think it was a bad thing?
How Queen Hillary has dragged them down

Billionaires-For-Bush-620x436.jpg

Super-gangster warren buffet is the latest to do so. Businessmen love illegals because illegals mean low wages and more customers (YOU DID) while the huge social costs of these parasites are dumped on the taxpayer.(right here)
)

Hey stupid. Nobody said illegals don't pay taxes. Sure they pay some sales taxes but that's tiny compared to the freebies we give them. THINK. maggot-sucker.
HUMM !!!!!! lets see here ... didn't you not say "because illegals mean low wages and more customers while the huge social costs of these parasites are dumped on the taxpayer" ... correct me if I'm wrong here ... do you see that word in your post "Taxpayer" didn't you say it is a huge social cost on the taxpayer ??? it seems it is you who is the dumb fuck here ... you seem to not remember what you said even if its right in front of you ... now thats sad... but what do we expect from a repub-lie-tard... hell, you and trump say one thing then in a couple minutes later you forgot what you said

Last edited:

they are trying to compete with all the foreign money
from Muslim countries that Queen Hillary has taken
sorry were do you get this non-sense that hillaryforeign money ... she hasn't accept on dime from foreign money ... where there is a document on trump trying to get campaign money from Australia and many countries documented ... he's done this twice now and campaign finance comity has told him to stop, twice ... so wheres your proof that Hillary gets money from foreign countries... WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT you don't have any proof ... that figures republicans lying about something that has never happen ... thats what they do ...

Forum List

Back