Why do Americans need Jews?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
At a time when America had Fords and neon advertising, in the land of the Ashkenazis (modern eastern Belarus) there was only dirt and slave barracks. The Ashkenazis have not been able to make any progress at home, what can they do that will benefit America? If they were capable of anything, they would have brought order to their own territory, but instead they spread around the world and create problems in foreign countries when they were released from the Pale of Settlement.

• Banned
freedom.jpg

Don't like the three Abrahamic religions, but Islam is far, far worse than the other two, so if any religion has to go, it's Islam.

• Banned
Now the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko has reintroduced serfdom for rural workers; they do not have the right to move without the knowledge of their superiors (this is not a joke).
Do you want Americans to become slaves?

• Banned
Don't like the three Abrahamic religions, but Islam is far, far worse than the other two, so if any religion has to go, it's Islam.
I don’t care about abrahamic religions, and about the mentally retarded who in the 21st century believe that "god" created the earth in 7 days, that’s not what we’re talking about here.

At a time when America had Fords and neon advertising, in the land of the Ashkenazis (modern eastern Belarus) there was only dirt and slave barracks. The Ashkenazis have not been able to make any progress at home, what can they do that will benefit America? If they were capable of anything, they would have brought order to their own territory, but instead they spread around the world and create problems in foreign countries when they were released from the Pale of Settlement.
Judaism brings a civilized approach to life that would be missing, brought to us directly from G-d. The decreased interest in religion in the West has had clear consequences of late in my opinion. Judaism requires the pursuit of justice for the downtrodden and underpriviledged, accountability for abusers, acting dignified and not stripping others of their dignity. Following 613 laws from G-d is far more compelling than 10, especially as the mitzvahs demand that we ACT to imrpove society and the plight of our fellow man, not just pray to a middle man.

Judaism brings a civilized approach to life that would be missing, brought to us directly from G-d. The decreased interest in religion in the West has had clear consequences of late in my opinion. Judaism requires the pursuit of justice for the downtrodden and underpriviledged, accountability for abusers, acting dignified and not stripping others of their dignity. Following 613 laws from G-d is far more compelling than 10, especially as the mitzvahs demand that we ACT to imrpove society and the plight of our fellow man, not just pray to a middle man.
Lies. There is nothing good in obscurantism, and there is no justice there either. These scriptures are full of Nazism, and God behaves like a villain.

Now the Belarusian dictator Lukashenko has reintroduced serfdom for rural workers; they do not have the right to move without the knowledge of their superiors (this is not a joke).
Do you want Americans to become slaves?

What has this to do with what in the USA? Lukashenko is a criminal tyrant and only because he sold Belarus to Russia and made himselve to a slave of Putin he is still the illegal dictator of Belarus.

I don’t care about abrahamic religions ...

No one forces you to go to the heaven of the atheists after your death.

By the way: I hope you will be fair and not use any invention of "Abrahamits" - such as unversities and hospitals for example - when you will notice how sick you are.

What has this to do with what in the USA? Lukashenko is a criminal tyrant and only because he sold Belarus to Russia and made himselve to a slave of Putin he is still the illegal dictator of Belarus.
The Jewish Bolsheviks captured the Poles, where is the guarantee that they will not capture the USA?

Eastern Belarus is the homeland of the Jews and their native land

Read the Torah and the Talmud. Find a.legitimate Rabbi to learn from. You are ignorant
Don't play dumb. All Abrahamic scriptures are the same. All literate people know that there is chauvinism and calls for the extermination of peoples.

Lies. There is nothing good in obscurantism ...

What for heavens sake is obscurantism?

and there is no justice there either. These scriptures are full of Nazism, and God behaves like a villain.

You have absolutelly not any light idea what you try to speak about, weirdo. Nevertheless explain to me please what means "obscurant" in your view to the world.

No one forces you to go to the heaven of the atheists after your death.

By the way: I hope you will be fair and not use any invention of "Abrahamits" - such as unversities and hospitals for example - when you will notice how sick you are.
The Abrahamists never did anything other than trade; they only sowed obscurantism and fraud.
This just proves the fact that in the Jewish country there has always been extreme backwardness and slavery.

Forum List

Back