Why do Americans need Jews?

Jews and Prussians are about the same thing

Prussian Jews had been Prussians and Jews. One of them had been the composer Mendelsohn-Bartholdy if I am not wrong. Mendelsohn-Bartholdy made famous Johann Sebsatian Bach because he knew very well what's quality. I do not think your qualities had impressed him.

because he knew very well what's quality
German and Jewish music is completely mediocre. It is for this reason that no one likes the “classics”. A neat trick is to pass off disgust as misunderstanding, like saying that shit smells good, but you don’t understand it.

I don't see any significant difference between Prussians and Ashkenazis

I also do not see a significant difference between Prussians and Ashkenazim. I will ask the Prussian Immanuel Kant when I will meet him what he thinks what a significant difference could be. But I could also ask Jesus, should I? Jesus was a Jew and became god. Did anyone else in the world make such an unbelievable career? But perhaps there is no need to ask him if I do not like to make myselve ridiculously lousy in his eyes.

I also do not see a significant difference between Prussians and Ashkenazim. I will ask the Prussian Immanuel Kant when I will meet him what he thinks what a significant difference could be. But I could also ask Jesus, should I? Jesus was a Jew and became god. Did anyone else in the world make such an unbelievable career? But perhaps there is no need to ask him if I do not like to make myselve ridiculously lousy in his eyes.
I don’t care about these idiots, there is no significant difference between the Prussians and the Ashkenazim, they are related peoples.

I don’t care about these idiots,

I know. I fear you also do not care for the idiot who is the world for you because you think this idiot is the whole world and needs no help from you.

there is no significant difference between the Prussians and the Ashkenazim, they are related peoples.

That's what I say since a long time: Germans and Jews are the same and that's why the Holcoaust is for us Germans indeed no genocide but a fratricide. The artificial racism with a marker of the Nazis is so extremely dangerous for everyone on our planet because this racism is able to make everyone else to an "enemy", to a victim.

One of the most nice pacifistic songs is by the way from the Baltic Germans, the militant Prussians, who do not exist any longer because you genocided them by murdering and/or displacing them from their Baltic homeland and made out of their homeland the Russian Oblast Kaliningrad: a new problem and accumulation point of hate.

In the Prussian original text is written "Ostseestrand" = "Baltic sea beach" and not "Memelstrand".

To remember: For sure a minimum of 35,000 young Russian soldiers died up to now in the the totally stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe Russia started in the Ukraine.

Last edited:
That's what I say since a long time: Germans and Jews are the same and that's why the Holcoaust is for us Germans indeed no genocide but a fratricide. The artificial racism with a marker of the Nazis is so extremely dangerous for everyone on our planet because this racism is able to make everyone else to an "enemy", to a victim.

One of the most nice pacifistic songs is by the way from the Baltic Germans, the militant Prussians, who do not exist any longer because you genocided them by murdering and/or displacing them from their Baltic homeland and made out of their homeland the Russian Oblast Kaliningrad: a new problem and accumulation point of hate.

Apparently, it was the Danube peoples captured by Jews and Balts, pseudo-Germans, who rebelled against the Jewish world when romance was being revived. Anti-Semitism was the norm during the Spring of Nations

One of the most nice pacifistic songs is by the way from the Baltic Germans
Pacifism is the norm for them, because it is slavery. Slaves are not capable of rebellion, like Americans; they go to war only when their masters force them to do so.
This is clearly seen in the difference between imperial anthems like “God Save the Queen” and the revolutionary American and Marseillaise - romance - heroism - Aryan spirit.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

and so on

One of the most nice pacifistic songs is by the way from the Baltic Germans,
The American Fathers despised pacifism. They said: if you want peace - become a slave. There is no other way to peace. There is only a choice between the shame of slavery and freedom

There is a huge gap between the swamp slave Europeans and the Americans, these are the 2 poles of the world. The American spirit comes from noble peoples who were not slaves.

Collective slavery led the evolution of the Balto-Germans to degeneration.

Apparently, it was the Danube peoples captured by Jews and Balts, pseudo-Germans, who rebelled against the Jewish world when romance was being revived. Anti-Semitism was the norm during the Spring of Nations

Interesting information about the history of Antares IV. Now back to the third planet of the solar system please. The Yiddish language is either made in the Rhine-region (the favorite hypothese) - but could also be made in the Danube region. In both hypotheses Yiddish is a nice German dialect or language with also lots of words from other cultures. The vocabulary depends on the words others used and others used also always lots of Yiddish words. And "spring of nations" is really a "nice" poetic expression for a continous stream of mass-murdering wars.

Last edited:
Pacifism is the norm for them, because it is slavery. Slaves are not capable of rebellion, like Americans; they go to war only when their masters force them to do so.
This is clearly seen in the difference between imperial anthems like “God Save the Queen” and the revolutionary American and Marseillaise - romance - heroism - Aryan spirit.

No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the Star-Spangled Banner, in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

and so on

One person alone is not able to be so stupid as this is what you say here, Russian. By the way: The US-American anthem is in my eyes not nice,. The text is even bloody idiotic in my view to the world.

Last edited:
Interesting information about the history of Antares IV. Now back to the third planet of the solar system please. The Yiddish language is either made in the Rhine-region (the favorite hypothese) - but could also be in the Danube region. In both hypotheses Yiddish is a nice German dialect or language with also lots of words from other cultures. The vocabulary depends on the words others used and others used also always lots of Yiddish words. And "spring of nations" is really a "nice" poetic expression for a continous stream of mass-murdering wars.
You were scared of something. Are you afraid of the truth?

One person alone is not able to be so stupid as this is what you say here, Russian.
For me, the word “Russian” sounds as offensive as “German” for a Bavarian. Russians are shameful Prussian slaves.

The theme of "Mutter" is the tragedy of European bastardity,

There is a huge gap between the swamp slave Europeans and the Americans,

Sorry. In Europe excisted no slaves while in the USA salvery was totally normal.

these are the 2 poles of the world. The American spirit comes from noble peoples who were not slaves.

Soroy. But a slave is in my view to the world much more noble than a slaveholder.

Collective slavery led the evolution of the Balto-Germans to degeneration.

You - teh alaie sof world war 2 - genocided the Baltic Germans, full-time superidtio. You genoicoded also the Silesians, the Bohemianm, teh Moravians and other German tribes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back