Why do Americans need Jews?

Historical Germans - inhabitants of the backward Corded Ware culture

The best preserved examples are the Baltic states and Belarus (formerly Lithuania). They lived in the Neolithic until the 7th century AD.

post_5aacf7db48d52.jpg

MaewDv0hXh0.jpg

The real answer is "Central Italians". That's a result of tests for medicine compatibility. Or with other words: Under our skin we are all Romans. Or the Romans are under their skin all Germans.

Last edited:
Let me remind you that the Neolithic Germans attribute to themselves the glory of the iron Nordic culture - THIS IS A LIE.
It was a separate culture from Altai, close to the Celts.
For this reason, the non-German grace type remained in Sweden.

Let me remind you that the Neolithic Germans attribute to themselves the glory of the iron Nordic culture - THIS IS A LIE.
It was a separate culture from Altai, close to the Celts.
For this reason, the non-German grace type remained in Sweden.

Swedes, Normans or Germans?

schweden_2011.jpg

Be happy when we do not call the Yanomami - the mother of our good old friend Yano - to help mother Yamnaya to carve a heart into your nose, Mr. Pinocchio
The Indo-Aryan Sarmatians expelled you from Yamnaya. That’s why you always had enmity with the free Poles

Pinocchio is a buffoon. This is a variation on the theme of Johan the Fool, he is German. The Indo-Aryan character in this tale is the tragic and beautiful boy Pierrot
This is also an allusion to the ugly German-Jewish nose that sticks its nose everywhere.

They are distinguished by their anti-German graceful appearance, which is similar to the appearance of Americans

2tmSqyMcDF4.jpg

Rupol2000, Whydo Americans need Jews?
I suppose because they're net greater contributors and less harmful to United States than are people such as yourself. Bless your little heart and mind, Supposn

Rupol2000, Whydo Americans need Jews?
I suppose because they're net greater contributors and less harmful to United States than are people such as yourself. Bless your little heart and mind, Supposn
No. They are destroying America and robbing the American people.

The Indo-Aryan Sarmatians expelled you from Yamnaya. That’s why you always had enmity with the free Poles

Pinocchio is a buffoon. This is a variation on the theme of Johan the Fool, he is German. The Indo-Aryan character in this tale is the tragic and beautiful boy Pierrot
This is also an allusion to the ugly German-Jewish nose that sticks its nose everywhere.

These are peoples from Altai, the second branch of the Celts. The culture was in Norway, Sweden and Denmark

640px-Nordic_Bronze_Age.png

Yeah - the intergalactic communication is not an easy thing while your planet turns around a black hole how the Extrafrisian told me.

Translation:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

You make a pass at a Danish girl
Her boyfriend comes and threatens to beat you up
You look at your face in the mirror at the hospital and you realize,
Danes don't lie

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Tell me yourself: What were you actually thinking?
You thought you could do it with them.
They're just Danes, huh?
You thought you were one of those people who let Danes get away with everything.
No, no my friend.

A Dane says: I'll get money from you
You laugh at him, why me?
but his ballerina simply convinces you and you realize,
Danes don't lie

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Last edited:
Meanwhile Muslem nations are keeping women in bondage and stoning homosexuals while their government officials get rich and people still burn camel shit for heat. Yea right rupod, tell us how evil Jews are.

Forum List

Back