Why do Christians support Jews but not Muslims?

Jews don't want us all dead.

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

nah... nothing anti-Semitic there... nope... not at all.

now please, go screw yourself. thanks.

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

She is merely stating a fact. That is not being anti Hebrew.

Darling, you know if you even mention anything about anything then you're "anti-Semitic". It's used as a bullying tactic to shut people up and shut up any debate.

The thing is, more and more people are ignoring the bullying tactic now and are proceeding regardless.
If the shoe fits wear it.

Christians, some of them, want Muslims dead.
How may muslims have been beheaded by christians in the past decade?
Terrorists behead other people. Terrorists come in every religion.

How many terrorist attacks have been committed by Christians? I mean big terrorist attacks, I don't mean some random so-called "Christian" on a shooting spree in a coffee shop or something.

How many terrorist attacks have been committed by Christians? I mean big terrorist attacks, I don't mean some random so-called "Christian" on a shooting spree in a coffee shop or something.
Central Africa is full of Christian militias committing atrocities. Wake up.

Amnesty International laid out the results of weeks of investigation and more than 100 firsthand testimonies of large-scale anti-balaka attacks, such as those described by the survivor in Boyali.

The results show a campaign of ethnic cleansing of Muslim civilians in the Central African Republic that has wiped out the northwest towns of Bouali, Boyali, Bossembele, Bossemptele and Baoro. International troops failed to deploy to these towns, leaving civilian communities without protection, the report said.
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/20...-atrocities-in-central-african-republic/?_r=0

They just want everyone to kiss their backsides and bow down to them....and they just want to control all the banks and everyone's mass media.

^^^^^^^^^^

oh.. .btw, you ignorant twit, last I checked most banks and mass media are owned by corporations run by white anglo saxon protestants...

Darling, you know if you even mention anything about anything then you're "anti-Semitic". It's used as a bullying tactic to shut people up and shut up any debate.

The thing is, more and more people are ignoring the bullying tactic now and are proceeding regardless.

yup... isn't it cute how the jew-haters are high fiving each other? lol...

Christian militias in Central Africa committ atrocities.

If you mean the bizarrely crazy Lord's Resistance Army, do we actually think that they're genuine Christians or are they actually just psychopaths using Christianity?

As a Christian I personally don't want to kill anyone, but I wish that people would stop molesting and persecuting Christian's across the world.

^^^^^^^^^^

Show me where I posted anything that constitutes "Jew-hating"?

The only person I've ever said I hate is Traitor Merkel.

If you mean the bizarrely crazy Lord's Resistance Army, do we actually think that they're genuine Christians or are they actually just psychopaths using Christianity?

As a Christian I personally don't want to kill anyone, but I wish that people would stop molesting and persecuting Christian's across the world.
I wish all peoples would live in peace. AND I wish that all people recognize the human capacity for love as will as hatred. I'm happy you care about Christians. It's too bad people of other religions don't come up on your radar nor do you care about Christians who committ evil.

So how many muslims have been beheaded

Radical Islam beheads fellow Muslims also, this is because those aren't considered "proper" Muslims and thus are considered Infidels along with the rest of us Infidels.

I wish all peoples would live in peace. AND I wish that all people recognize the human capacity for love as will as hatred. I'm happy you care about Christians. It's too bad people of other religions don't come up on your radar nor do you care about Christians who committ evil.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up first

BTW I'm not religious at all and I think all religions are nothing but superstitious nonsense

^^^^^^^^^^

You must be a Hebrew.
Hebrew is the sacred language of Judaism. Jew is the term for someone who is Jewish. I'm not Jewish but I'd be proud to be mistaken for Jewish.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the God of Abraham. Abraham is the father of all three religions. All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
sorry for bad english
1:european(britania) send them to desert(jeruslam) .they didnt for love.they did because they want europe without jews
2:jewish are very usefull for economy and bussiness.
they very smart for bussiness and .....
3:media is in jewish hands
4:moslem believe jesus but they dont.but money is very important more than religious
5:most jewish in europe and usa isnt very religious.albert eneistain was jewish too.but he wasnt religious
jewish is ethnic more than religious

I think everyone wishes that all peoples could live in peace, unfortunately that Utopia can never exist, but it'd be nice if it could.

Jews deny that Jesus is the son of God....So do the Muslims.

The Muslims at least consider Jesus to be a prophet....Jews call Jesus a liar. Jews are the ones that had Jesus crucified.

All three bibles of those religions contain the first five books of the Old Testament.
You haven't read the Koran.

Forum List

Back