why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

Feel free to point out where I support Trump or his spending.
Just ignore him - he tried to pull the same lying BULLSHIT with me the other day ... Ranted for hours. I just finally ignored his lying, false accusation, fake news ass...

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

The government is not a business .

Government is the biggest business in this country, and employs the most people
And wastes the most money...

That is not what he said at all, right now less than 2% of the entire military are acting as combat soldiers still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Are all those not in Syria, Afghanistan, etc worthless too?
Thank you for demonstrating you don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the military.

There are support units, communication units, Intel personnel, logistics personnel, no less than 6 different US supporting headquarters and operations centers at home and abroad - not including US-manned Coalition HQs, aircraft flying from the states and other countries, weapons and supplies flowing in, and more - just some of the many, many military personnel worldwide supporting the troops directly in harms way and other critical on-going ops that you and Timmy want to NOT pay ... Simply because you think the issue is as simple as not paying the 2% of military personnel not directly in combat areas....

Good friggin' grief, snowflakes think and act like they are smarter than everyone else, but the truth is they are idiots...

I understand that, but you left all of those people out of your initial post about the military...why is that?

Those people are you now talking about, the support units, communication units, Intel personnel, logistics personnel are being bashed in this very thread by your fellow Trump sheep for not being combat people.

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?

They crave violence.

Nobody craves violence. Nobody craves a fire fight.

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

Nope. If you think true conservatives are Republican you're out of your league here.
You don't even know what violence is.

Maybe you ought to explain to the readers what is a True Conservative and how a True Conservative might respond to Donald Trump's Presidency?

That is not what he said at all, right now less than 2% of the entire military are acting as combat soldiers still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Are all those not in Syria, Afghanistan, etc worthless too?
Thank you for demonstrating you don't know a damn thing about what's going on in the military.

There are support units, communication units, Intel personnel, logistics personnel, no less than 6 different US supporting headquarters and operations centers at home and abroad - not including US-manned Coalition HQs, aircraft flying from the states and other countries, weapons and supplies flowing in, and more - just some of the many, many military personnel worldwide supporting the troops directly in harms way and other critical on-going ops that you and Timmy want to NOT pay ... Simply because you think the issue is as simple as not paying the 2% of military personnel not directly in combat areas....

Good friggin' grief, snowflakes think and act like they are smarter than everyone else, but the truth is they are idiots...

I understand that, but you left all of those people out of your initial post about the military...why is that?

Those people are you now talking about, the support units, communication units, Intel personnel, logistics personnel are being bashed in this very thread by your fellow Trump sheep for not being combat people.

Sorry Gator I appreciated every order you filled for us.

Timmy NEVER served in the military----????!!!!
and starts a thread like this?????!!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahhahhahahhaha

How could I have done anything for you when you have never seen the insides of a barracks in your life.

You are a fraud.

The term stolen valor comes to mind

Who needs a paycheck more . A trooper in the outskirts of Afghan , or the border patrol agent in El Paso ?
Like you and Democrats give a damn about either...Democrats refused to listen to BPAs who attempted to brief them on what's going on at the border, called for eliminating ICE, and now you are arguing for defunding the military, leaving us defenseless, during the Democrats' shutdown.

You and Democrats are only concerned with keeping illegal immigration going to keep future illegal voters coming in and keeping cop killer sanctuary-providing illegal Sanctuary Cities open.

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

They crave violence.

Nobody craves violence. Nobody craves a fire fight.

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

Nope. If you think true conservatives are Republican you're out of your league here.
You don't even know what violence is.

Maybe you ought to explain to the readers what is a True Conservative and how a True Conservative might respond to Donald Trump's Presidency?

A "true" conservative knows that he/she has not had any representation for decades. They are able to step outside of the two party paradigm and see the truth of the system. The truth is that the there is no truth in the system. There is only falsehoods and lies.

Last edited:

Typical liberal. "conservatives here is your position and you better support it"

Ignore them and dont let them define you.

How could I have done anything for you when you have never seen the insides of a barracks in your life.

You are a fraud.

Says the guy who just demonstrated the only thing he knows about the military is what he has learned in Democratic Party Talking Points...

:p

You are a fraud.

You run with that, I'm good. Somebody did a number on you boy and I'm reaping the benefit of it.

You don't understand shit - your comment proved that.

You are a fraud.

Says the guy who just demonstrated the only thing he knows about the military is what he has learned in Democratic Party Talking Points...

:p

To steal the old phrase...I have forgotten more about the military than you have ever known.

You choose to ignore the military that is not combat ops in your post and then get butthurt when you are called out on it.

My Son is a Firefighter over here and they have a strong Union.All the admin and ancillary staff get the same benefits because the Union rightly considers them to be one team. They get paid regardless of who is in government. that is civilised behaviour.

Where is 'here' Tommy? I'm pro union but we've gotten away from unions since reagan's war on the working class.

In response to these two questions ^^^, the people in the OP are not rational - they do not think, ;they only react emotionally to the demagogue-in-chief.
and democrats never react emotionally?.....come on wry....

Also why do treasonous cons despise U.S. service personnel and prison workers that maintain national and prison security, considering tRump and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies likes to insult the US military and to lock them up?

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
Bullshit. Blindly following BS orders and never DARE ask WHY? Meatheads

What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

The government is not a business .
the post office is....
An obsolete money pit.
that could be because they wont let it run like a business and make a profit.....

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724
There you go...a crazy militia supporter......

Forum List

Back