why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

“Voluntary “ fire departments is a misnomer . They get paid .
Did you know that many volunteer firefighters are also military?

Do you know how many Fed employees used to be in the military?

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

I did. I was in the Marine Corps from 1997-2002. Am I worthy to have an opinion? If not then ignore the next sentence. If I am worthy then I think I was absurdly overpaid. I was making way more money than other 21 year olds throughout the country.
you think you were over paid?
we were under paid in the 80s
what was your yearly salary?

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

Nope. If you think true conservatives are Republican you're out of your league here.
You don't even know what violence is.

Maybe you ought to explain to the readers what is a True Conservative and how a True Conservative might respond to Donald Trump's Presidency?

A "true" conservative knows that he/she has not had any representation for decades. They are able to step outside of the two party paradigm and see the truth of the system. The truth is that the there is no truth in the system. There is only falsehoods and lies.

So a true conservative seems to be a curmudgeon, in your opinion?

A true Lefty. hen you have nothing call names.

LOL, do you understand the meaning of this symbol (?)?

I heard a curmudgeon, I did not call him a curmudgeon.

I understand that, but you left all of those people out of your initial post about the military...why is that?

Those people are you now talking about, the support units, communication units, Intel personnel, logistics personnel are being bashed in this very thread by your fellow Trump sheep for not being combat people.

Sorry Gator I appreciated every order you filled for us.

How could I have done anything for you when you have never seen the insides of a barracks in your life.

You are a fraud.

The term stolen valor comes to mind
Says the guy who just demonstrated the only thing he knows about the military is what he has learned in Democratic Party Talking Points...

:p

To steal the old phrase...I have forgotten more about the military than you have ever known.

You choose to ignore the military that is not combat ops in your post and then get butthurt when you are called out on it.
I chose to ignore WHAT, liar?

You and Timmy said there are only 2% of the military engaged in combat ops ... And I just spanked and educated BOTH your asses by giving you the real truth.

YOU responded back with that 'CYA BULLSHIT' - "Uh...yeah, I, uh...knew that."

Now, after embarrassing yourself by siding with Timmy, someone who has never served yet is trying to tell us about military service and combat ops, you want to try to spin MORE bullshit by claiming you somehow have forgotten more (sounds like you forgot ALL of it) than I ever knew in 30 years of service - AND COUNTING - as a soldier and a civilian, having served in multiple combat operations and supporting more now?!

Bwuhahahaha....And you dare mention 'Stolen Valor'm! F* YOU, you lying little cockroach.

You want to spin stories, share what YOU have done? Go for it. You won't hear me attack your service....until you make false declarations or try to attack my or anyone else's service.

You have already demonstrated in your comments you don't know squat ... Or rather, you have proven you know as much as TIMMY does..

:lmao:

Cool story bro!

You should think about getting paid for your fiction...you have one hell of an imagination

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?
How are government workers and military personnel the same?

Nope. If you think true conservatives are Republican you're out of your league here.

Maybe you ought to explain to the readers what is a True Conservative and how a True Conservative might respond to Donald Trump's Presidency?

A "true" conservative knows that he/she has not had any representation for decades. They are able to step outside of the two party paradigm and see the truth of the system. The truth is that the there is no truth in the system. There is only falsehoods and lies.

You sound like an adolescent, wry. Perhaps a curmudgeon?

I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

A police force is a fairly new thing in the course of history. Nations have always had militaries.

You're a coward hiding behind the parsing of words.
Got it.

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

Not at all, why do you say that, wry? That seems to be coming from the left

I responded to this comment, "The truth is that the there is no truth in the system. There is only falsehoods and lies."

Curmudgeons are mockers and debunkers whose bitterness is a symptom rather than a disease.

Seems his answer was just that. Was I wrong?

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

I did. I was in the Marine Corps from 1997-2002. Am I worthy to have an opinion? If not then ignore the next sentence. If I am worthy then I think I was absurdly overpaid. I was making way more money than other 21 year olds throughout the country.
wrong--they are not
did you serve?

the point is the military is nothing like the federal civilians

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

They both have the same employer, the US Fed Govt. They are both paid by the same people, the US tax payers.

Sorry Gator I appreciated every order you filled for us.

How could I have done anything for you when you have never seen the insides of a barracks in your life.

You are a fraud.

The term stolen valor comes to mind
Says the guy who just demonstrated the only thing he knows about the military is what he has learned in Democratic Party Talking Points...

:p

To steal the old phrase...I have forgotten more about the military than you have ever known.

You choose to ignore the military that is not combat ops in your post and then get butthurt when you are called out on it.
I chose to ignore WHAT, liar?

You and Timmy said there are only 2% of the military engaged in combat ops ... And I just spanked and educated BOTH your asses by giving you the real truth.

YOU responded back with that 'CYA BULLSHIT' - "Uh...yeah, I, uh...knew that."

Now, after embarrassing yourself by siding with Timmy, someone who has never served yet is trying to tell us about military service and combat ops, you want to try to spin MORE bullshit by claiming you somehow have forgotten more (sounds like you forgot ALL of it) than I ever knew in 30 years of service - AND COUNTING - as a soldier and a civilian, having served in multiple combat operations and supporting more now?!

Bwuhahahaha....And you dare mention 'Stolen Valor'm! F* YOU, you lying little cockroach.

You want to spin stories, share what YOU have done? Go for it. You won't hear me attack your service....until you make false declarations or try to attack my or anyone else's service.

You have already demonstrated in your comments you don't know squat ... Or rather, you have proven you know as much as TIMMY does..

:lmao:

Cool story bro!

You should think about getting paid for your fiction...you have one hell of an imagination

Servile projection at best.

Got it.

I asked a question, your answer seemed sincere as was my comment. What makes you believe I'm a coward?

They both have the same employer, the US Fed Govt. They are both paid by the same people, the US tax payers.

I've no doubt that a typist is your equal kid.

Got it.

I asked a question, your answer seemed sincere as was my comment. What makes you believe I'm a coward?

Yawn. Sorry son.

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

I had no expenses except haircuts and razors. Everything else was provided. I still made $1,600 a month on top of that. That means I had about $1,500 of disposable income a month and boy did we dispose of it. Local businesses around bases like our bloated paycheck but I think the average taxpayer is getting the shaft. I even received over $40,000 worth of education when I got out.

By the way. The military gets too much glory too. A cop's job is way more dangerous than a Marine in uniform. On top of that, he doesn't get 15-20 year breaks in 'peace time'. I think cops should get more pay and more praise than military.

They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.

That might carry weight if it was not coming from one of the most unprincipled immature posters here. As it is you're more like sit, stay, roll over material.
But see, I have an actual history of criticizing democrats and leftwing policy. I’m not going to pretend that Dems are as despicable as republicans, but I certainly acknowledge when I think they are way off base.
Can you post a link to a post where you criticized Democrats?
CONGRATULATIONS to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Hell I got a lot more than that.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724
There you go...a crazy militia supporter......
Oh, heavens to mergatroid!....What, oh what would Murica do if it didn't have an immense professional military, intervening in every available foreign war and maintaining bases in over 100 countries around the globe?!?

lady-fainting400.jpg

Got it.

Yawn. Sorry son.

I'm 20 years older than you, boy.

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

I had no expenses except haircuts and razors. Everything else was provided. I still made $1,600 a month on top of that. That means I had about $1,500 of disposable income a month and boy did we dispose of it. Local businesses around bases like our bloated paycheck but I think the average taxpayer is getting the shaft. I even received over $40,000 worth of education when I got out.
but what were your hours??
we worked a lot more than 8 hours per day added up
also, we are not arguing pay--we are arguing civilians vs military are different

Forum List

Back