why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

“Voluntary “ fire departments is a misnomer . They get paid .

No they don't, lord the stupid is strong in this one.

You are an idiot . “Voluntary” fire department said are basically independent contractors who get paid per deim . No one works for free.

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
you never served--you did not know Marines served on ship
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper

So you were a supply guy. We counted on you to get us what we needed to use in forward areas.

Nope, I was not a supply guy and you never served, so I would have gotten you nothing.
you were not grunt--I never saw civilians like that
let's have the TRUTH--what did you do??

Hell no I was not a grunt, I got more than a 54 on the ASVAB

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?

They crave violence.

Nobody craves violence. Nobody craves a fire fight.

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.
billy you are no different....the DNC speaks and you eat up everything they say....

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

Even though I have family and relatives in the military and a civilian in law also, you are correct.
you never served--you did not know Marines served on ship
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper

So you were a supply guy. We counted on you to get us what we needed to use in forward areas.

Nope, I was not a supply guy and you never served, so I would have gotten you nothing.

LOL, you run with that kid ;)

The facts are always what I run with. Facts to you are like garlic to a vampire.
Perhaps it is the amount of people working for government. And how much politics has to do with it. One thing. Joing the military can correct personal mistakes and get a person on the road to a better life.

I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

No they don't, lord the stupid is strong in this one.

You are an idiot . “Voluntary” fire department said are basically independent contractors who get paid per deim . No one works for free.

Sure thing kid. Volunteers deploy from their homes on a call. God you are an idiot.

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

Oh yeah . No lazy bums in the military? But lazy bums in the Fed work force?

How does that make any sense?

They love the border patrol; for the moment. They didn’t under Obama.

They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.
Timmy says a govt admin worker in DC is the same thing as US military personnel still serving in combat areas around the world, suggests that these military personnel are not 'essential personnel' - like the admin worker in DC, and suggests we not pay military troops during the Democrats' shutdown ... And you jump on the 'idiot train' to agree with him?

Bwuhahaha......

What's the matter Timmy, not enough Americans hurting for you because Democrats have decided to stand with violent illegals, MS13, human traffickers, drug cartels, cop killers, etc... to keep the borders open, to kerp illegal immigrants continuing to cross the border, to keep illegal votes coming in, and to keep federal law-violating cities open to protect more violent illegals and cop killers?

Democrats / snowflakes don't want to ensure our sovereignty, don't want to secure our borders, want to eliminate ICE, and now you want to fully leave our nation undefended during Pelosi & Schumer's shutdown, too?

Holy crap...what a bunch of US-Hating morons and traitors!

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 3.20.00 PM.png

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

Oh yeah . No lazy bums in the military? But lazy bums in the Fed work force?

How does that make any sense?

They love the border patrol; for the moment. They didn’t under Obama.

They do not love the border patrol, they are ok with the border patrol working but not getting paid

HERE is a prime example!!!!
I did 4 years Marine Barracks Guard and 4 years Fleet
...from Wednesday to Saturday we got maybe 4 hours sleep per day--that is divided 2 hours after 4 am and 4 pm
...we would have to get up on off days ---to RUN a 10k race
...in the fleet during field exercise, you don't get to eat or sleep when you want
you might get a candy bar/snack in 8 hours
...you would be up for 24 hours straight--moving with pack and gear
etc
the SAME????!!!
ridiculous
in Boot Camp, you don't get to stand sit, sleep, talk, SHIT-PISS/etc when you want

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

View attachment 238728
Reimbursements aren't a paycheck....You nitwits need to take a business accounting class at your local CC.

They crave violence.

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

My Son is a Firefighter over here and they have a strong Union.All the admin and ancillary staff get the same benefits because the Union rightly considers them to be one team. They get paid regardless of who is in government. that is civilised behaviour.

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.

hated by the GOPers....

No, used by the uncaring Dems.

Have you not read the threads on this forum, Fed employees are hated by the GOPers on this forum
i sure took a few hits by some in 2-3 threads.....

They crave violence.

Conservatives do. The blob told people at his rallies to rough people up…. And of course everyone cheered.

Nope. If you think true conservatives are Republican you're out of your league here.
You don't even know what violence is.

In response to these two questions ^^^, the people in the OP are not rational - they do not think, ;they only react emotionally to the demagogue-in-chief.

Timmy says a govt admin worker in DC is the same thing as US military personnel still serving in combat areas around the world, suggests that these military personnel are not 'essential personnel' - like the admin worker in DC, and suggests we not pay military troops during the Democrats' shutdown ... And you jump on the 'idiot train' to agree with him?

Bwuhahaha......

What's the matter Timmy, not enough Americans hurting for you because Democrats have decided to stand with violent illegals, MS13, human traffickers, drug cartels, cop killers, etc... to keep the borders open, to kerp illegal immigrants continuing to cross the border, to keep illegal votes coming in, and to keep federal law-violating cities open to protect more violent illegals and cop killers?

Democrats / snowflakes don't want to ensure our sovereignty, don't want to secure our borders, want to eliminate ICE, and now you want to fully leave our nation undefended during Pelosi & Schumer's shutdown, too?

Holy crap...what a bunch of US-Hating morons and traitors!

Who needs a paycheck more . A trooper in the outskirts of Afghan , or the border patrol agent in El Paso ?

Forum List

Back