why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

calling them parasites seems hateful....but I guess you will now quibble of what is hateful or not..

Why bother. you will never say an ill word about your fellow party sheep

I am not a member of the GOP. I have voted Independent in presidential elections far more often. Certainly more independent than yourself.

I would disagree with calling government workers parasites. To a degree, some in government seem to sucking the life out of democracy and freedom.

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
you never served--you did not know Marines served on ship
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper

So you were a supply guy. We counted on you to get us what we needed to use in forward areas.

Nope, I was not a supply guy and you never served, so I would have gotten you nothing.

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

So you were a supply guy. We counted on you to get us what we needed to use in forward areas.

Nope, I was not a supply guy and you never served, so I would have gotten you nothing.

LOL, you run with that kid ;)
I bet you serve a mean SOS mess .

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?
They just cherry pick what fits their agenda. It’s not like they have actual principles. They aren’t smart or mature enough for that. The GOP speaks and their voters believe everything they say.
^^^
That's called projection.

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

“Voluntary “ fire departments is a misnomer . They get paid .

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

you were not grunt--I never saw civilians like that
let's have the TRUTH--what did you do??

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

The government is not a business .

Government is the biggest business in this country, and employs the most people
And produces absolutely ZERO added value for the national economy....And, in fact, is mor often than not a net drain on the economy.

Calling them parasites is an understatement.

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

------------------------------------------------ military has to be on duty all the time , pay or no pay . My reasoning is obvious as military Defends the Country Timmy .

you were not grunt--I never saw civilians like that
let's have the TRUTH--what did you do??

He didn't do shit. He was either cooking or filling supply orders.

gov workers are just 'kings men' or slaves to gov rules and regulations that they enforce for money Timmy .

The fact that you can even ask a question like this shows that you are intellectual lightweight.
So the administrative assistant in the DHS is the equivalent to a Ranger?

Yes .

Thy rangers already has his needs met. Why does he need cash in pocket ?

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

View attachment 238724

“Voluntary “ fire departments is a misnomer . They get paid .

No they don't, lord the stupid is strong in this one.

LOL, you run with that kid ;)

The facts are always what I run with. Facts to you are like garlic to a vampire.

They crave violence.

The fact that you can even ask a question like this shows that you are intellectual lightweight.
So the administrative assistant in the DHS is the equivalent to a Ranger?

Yes .

Thy rangers already has his needs met. Why does he need cash in pocket ?

LOL, wow. I'll leave the typing to you.

They crave violence.

Nobody mentioned ANIFTA

Forum List

Back