why do cons despise government workers, but “support” the military?

Have you not read the threads on this forum, Fed employees are hated by the GOPers on this forum

Enlighten me with examples. Define hate. Am I a GOPer?

calling them parasites seems hateful....but I guess you will now quibble of what is hateful or not..

Why bother. you will never say an ill word about your fellow party sheep

wrong--they are not
my dad worked for the government and he said there were a lot of lazy bums
the military is TOTALLY different
you are godamn out of your mind to think differently
did you serve?

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
you never served--you did not know Marines served on ship
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
What did they produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?

I don't despise government workers. SOME of them are necessary. I just think there are way too many doing things that were never intended for government to do in the U.S.
Bullocks.

WithoutGubmint.jpg

I have made this point a few times...what is sort of ironic is that upwards of 35% of the Fed workforce are veterans, so they are loved till they are hated by the GOPers.

During my 20 years in the Marines I worked with/for/over hundreds of Fed employees and they were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.

The government is not a business .

I don’t despise the worker. I do despise the public unions, and their influence on govt.

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

Oh yeah . No lazy bums in the military? But lazy bums in the Fed work force?

How does that make any sense?
you are comparing civilians to the military???!!
and you don't realize how idiotic that is??
that's why some are called civilians and the military NON-civilian
hahahhaha

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

This will be a shock to you since you never served, but there are lazy people in the military as well. The hundreds of Fed employees I encountered while in the Marines were no different than those of us with the uniform on...just doing what was right for the country and trying to provide for their families.
....if you did, you must've served in some shithead unit--any one that slacked in our unit got his a$$ kicked in more ways than one
--I can tell you served in a shithead unit since you encountered Fed employees--if you served in a real, FMF unit, you would NOT have encountered so many Fed employees

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

Why do cons have this double standard with fed workers ?

And for that matter , why is the military being paid during the shutdown?

The fact that you can even ask a question like this shows that you are intellectual lightweight.
So the administrative assistant in the DHS is the equivalent to a Ranger?

they are the same thing. We haven’t had a draft in 40 + years . We don’t have volunteers, we have a professional military . They are just as much fed employees as some border patrol worker .

The moment a govt admin clerk storms a building to clear it of known terrorists plotting to plant IEDs to kill Americans, I will fight for them to be paid during a partial shutdown.

When the military - all over the world - can go home, sit in their ass, and NOT do their job during a partial government shutdown I will join you on putting them on the 'do not pay list'.

You saying a non-essential govt admin worker in DC is the same thing as combat soldiers still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc...arguing that they should not be paid during the Democrats' shut down...and you saying anyone disagreeing with you just hates govt workers is one of the dumbest things you have ever said...and that's saying a lot.

What does the military produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the police force produce that other people would willingly buy?

What does the fire department produce that other people would willingly buy?
I would pay for my local militia to protect MY NATION...Not for an ever-expansionist Wilsonian global hegemony.

Cops are grossly overrated, and in fact have been turned into a cash flow for overbolated gubmint.

Most fire departments are voluntary.

On top of all that....

GubmintSolipotence.jpg

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

This is how I know you were never in, you do not know that there are Fed employees at every base in the Marine Corps.

hahahhahahaha
you were NOT in an infantry unit/arty unit/etc
you were in a slacker unit if you worked around civilians

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

hahahhaha

Yeah I’m comparing them . Why not ? What makes military so special?

We don’t hate government. We just hate regressives when they use it for tyranny.

Lol! That’s rich . Cons only care about the 2nd amendment and wipe there ass with the rest of the constitution.

Prove it kid.

The fact that you can even ask a question like this shows that you are intellectual lightweight.

Is the Airman whose job in the Air Force is administrative assistant the equivalent to a Ranger?

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

So you were a supply guy. We counted on you to get us what we needed to use in forward areas.

The moment a govt admin clerk storms a building to clear it of known terrorists plotting to plant IEDs to kill Americans, I will fight for them to be paid during a partial shutdown.

When the military - all over the world - can go home, sit in their ass, and NOT do their job during a partial government shutdown I will join you on putting them on the 'do not pay list'.

You saying a non-essential govt admin worker in DC is the same thing as combat soldiers still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc...arguing that they should not be paid during the Democrats' shut down...and you saying anyone disagreeing with you just hates govt workers is one of the dumbest things you have ever said...and that's saying a lot.

That is not what he said at all, right now less than 2% of the entire military are acting as combat soldiers still in Syria, Afghanistan, etc. Are all those not in Syria, Afghanistan, etc worthless too?

It’s trump shutdown .

And yes . They shouldn’t be paid . They already have everything provided for them by the taxpayer . Food , shelter , health , clothing.

The fed worker does not .

wrong--they are not
did you serve?

hahahhaha

Yeah I’m comparing them . Why not ? What makes military so special?
1. for one, in a grunt unit, you work much more
2. you have very erratic/long hours/etc
3. you are usually away from your family much more
4. etc etc
so, you DIDN'T serve??!!
so you have NO knowledge on what the military is like?

Is the Airman whose job in the Air Force is administrative assistant the equivalent to a Ranger?

Only in your mind. You were nothing more than an in the rear with the gear guy.

The government is not a business .

Government is the biggest business in this country, and employs the most people

Forum List

Back