Why Do Conservatives Hate George Soros?

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?
we can start with him helping the nazis collect jewish treasures and turning in other jews and go from there,,,

not to mention several countries have him designated as an economical terrorist,,

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?

Why do you hate the Murdoch's?

I don't hate the Murdoch's, you don't see me walking around with signs saying I hate them, or thinking they are part of some global conspiracy, I just know they are shrewd business people who know there are gullible Americans to take advantage of. It's a business decision for them to lie and divide a country because they can make a lot of money doing it.

So what it is with Soros?

I don't hate the Murdoch's, you don't see me walking around with signs saying I hate them, or thinking they are part of some global conspiracy, I just know they are shrewd business people who know there are gullible Americans to take advantage of. It's a business decision for them to lie and divide a country because they can make a lot of money doing it.

Get off it. The Left HATES the Murdoch's for the same reason the Right hates Soro's. hey all use their money to bend things as they want them to be. Me?
Soro's the Jew made his money betraying other Jew's.
I believe in loyalty and friendship. If you truly wanted to know you can do a simple Google search, Soros is a Traitor to humanity.

Soros donated large sums of money to liberal causes like Planned Parenthood, and Southern Poverty Law Centre. Things that cons hate. And he's Jewish.

Notice how many of the extreme right really hate Jews. One of the Repubican conspiracy theories being promoted by the right was that Soros was funding the Caravans coming from Central America.

Soros donated large sums of money to liberal causes like Planned Parenthood, and Southern Poverty Law Centre. Things that cons hate. And he's Jewish.

Notice how many of the extreme right really hate Jews. One of the Repubican conspiracy theories being promoted by the right was that Soros was funding the Caravans coming from Central America.
that was proven a fact not a theory,,

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect.

Have the courage to address the thread topic.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are "cons" allowed to disagree with a Jewish man?

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect.

Have the courage to address the thread topic.

Shove your fallacy shit up your ass. You're too partisan to ever see a truth other than your own.

we can start with him helping the nazis collect jewish treasures and turning in other jews and go from there,,,

not to mention several countries have him designated as an economical terrorist,,
Name those countries.

Get off it. The Left HATES the Murdoch's for the same reason the Right hates Soro's. hey all use their money to bend things as they want them to be. Me?
Soro's the Jew made his money betraying other Jew's.
I believe in loyalty and friendship. If you truly wanted to know you can do a simple Google search, Soros is a Traitor to humanity.

False equivalency. And I should add, a poor attempt at deflection.

Name those countries.

In his home country of Hungary, there is literally a government sponsored campaign to disparage this man. Their leader, Viktor Orban (I believe that's his name) just absolutely hates Soros and has billboards at public facilities saying he is evil. Of course, Viktor Orban is far right of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back