Why Do Conservatives Hate George Soros?

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?

Soros isn't Jewish at all, so that is irrelevant. The man is actually a devout atheist.

Soros is from Hungary, and they really know what he's up to there. Prime Minister Orban has sought anti-Soros legislation, he recognizes what a piece of shit he country produced.

Just admit it, you and those who hate Soros are, at your core, anti semitic. Whilst anti-semitism has been around for many centuries, it took a far more sinister turn in the last 100 years.

of course, that's a documented piece of horseshit.

I am actually partly of Jewish heritage myself, just like Soros. Official DNA testing has determined I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish. I am in actuality 5 times more Jewish than the broad who calls herself "Pocahontas" is an Indian squaw.

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?

Why shouldn't we ALL hate him. He is one of them evil 1 percenters.

The profound ignorance of a question like this almost demands that it be ignored...
Shut up stupid.

You're one ignorant little fuck.

Your question assumes that conservatives hate Jews. That's fucking stupid. You should be beaten with a phone book just for thinking that.

I don't like George Soros, but I dislike stupid little fucks like you even more...

Soros isn't Jewish at all, so that is irrelevant. The man is actually a devout atheist.

Soros is from Hungary, and they really know what he's up to there. Prime Minister Orban has sought anti-Soros legislation, he recognizes what a piece of shit he country produced.

Just admit it, you and those who hate Soros are, at your core, anti semitic. Whilst anti-semitism has been around for many centuries, it took a far more sinister turn in the last 100 years.

of course, that's a documented piece of horseshit.

I am actually partly of Jewish heritage myself, just like Soros. Official DNA testing has determined I am 0.5% Ashkenazi Jewish. I am in actuality 5 times more Jewish than the broad who calls herself "Pocahontas" is an Indian squaw.

And you're 99.5% dumbass. And you still haven't answered my question.

He went after a friend of America in a way that would destroy them for all time. Fortunately, the British financial sector survived the intentional fiscal assault. The Brits watched our backs when Hitler's Navy were so severe against our trade ships that he drew us into war with Germany which was horrible for us. The Continental Congress chose the national language to be English that won over the German language by only 3 votes. I do not hate George Soros, but the way he destroys people he hates is in ways bad for world peace and when it is against American friends, who does he think he is. Getting even is not the reward people wrongfully think it is. I believe in the Kingdom of God, and revenge is verboten according to writings in both testaments because human vengeance is discouraged when seeking to practice up for entering the kingdom of God's love and mercy. If we live any other way but mercifully, it could hurt our souls' journey in life. Sobeit in God's kingdom. :thup:

I repeat. George Soros was 15 years old when WWII ended. All of this bullshit about his activities ono behalf of the Nazi's during WWII are right wing fantasies.
Soros went after Britain 10 or 20 years ago. I did not accuse him of anything with re to WWII. Instead of reading what I said, you lumped what someone else said with what I said. I hope you work on literacy a little harder in the upcoming weeks. You jumped all over me with your bullshit claim, earning you one day on my iggy list.

The profound ignorance of a question like this almost demands that it be ignored...
Shut up stupid.

You're one ignorant little fuck.

Your question assumes that conservatives hate Jews. That's fucking stupid. You should be beaten with a phone book just for thinking that.

I don't like George Soros, but I dislike stupid little fucks like you even more...

Relax bro, brew up a warm enema and log off for the night, you'll feel better tomorrow.

Fuck you, buttnuggett...

He went after a friend of America in a way that would destroy them for all time. Fortunately, the British financial sector survived the intentional fiscal assault. The Brits watched our backs when Hitler's Navy were so severe against our trade ships that he drew us into war with Germany which was horrible for us. The Continental Congress chose the national language to be English that won over the German language by only 3 votes. I do not hate George Soros, but the way he destroys people he hates is in ways bad for world peace and when it is against American friends, who does he think he is. Getting even is not the reward people wrongfully think it is. I believe in the Kingdom of God, and revenge is verboten according to writings in both testaments because human vengeance is discouraged when seeking to practice up for entering the kingdom of God's love and mercy. If we live any other way but mercifully, it could hurt our souls' journey in life. Sobeit in God's kingdom. :thup:

What?
Soros went to destroy English fiscal health 10- 20 years ago, give or take 10 years. England was our best ally in WWII, which imho softened any grudges of the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812. I'm tired. Hope you children treat each other with a tad bit more of respect. You will never regret it. :huddle::sleep:

He went after a friend of America in a way that would destroy them for all time. Fortunately, the British financial sector survived the intentional fiscal assault.

You don't know what you are talking about.

George Soros bet against the government pegged currency rate of exchange between the pound and the mark.

Can I repeat that again.

George Soros bet against

THE GOVERNMENT

that was

WAS SETTING THE PRICE

of the British pound

THAT WAS TOO HIGH AND WAS COSTING THE BRITISH ECONOMY JOBS.

But it's not convenient for you to know this, because you need to demonize people to reinforce your ideology regardless of facts and truth.

And I bet you think you are for freedom, liberty and limited government lol

What?
Good night, Mr. Odanny.

we can start with him helping the nazis collect jewish treasures and turning in other jews and go from there,,,

not to mention several countries have him designated as an economical terrorist,,

Bingo! :thup:

Why do you hate the Murdoch's?
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a pathetic attempt to deflect.

Have the courage to address the thread topic.
Like you did when you stuck your fingers in your ears and shouted LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU?

1. Pakistan
  2. Poland
  3. Turkey
  4. Russia
  5. Hungary
  6. Philippines
:heehee:

You could add Trumpistan as number 7. I think the root cause is he is Jewish, and far right conservatives need a face for Jewry, and Soros is it.
Horseshit. Anti-Semitism is found among the right only on the fringes.

Anti-Semitism on the left, however, has become mainstream.

Why do you hate the Murdoch's?

Oh stuff it Clayton, you're a hack.

I don't hate the Murdoch's but they are lying sons of bitches who promote Republican lies because they (the Murdochs) benefit financially from the tax cuts.
That sounds like hate to me, Dragonlady.

Forum List

Back