Why Do Conservatives Hate George Soros?

He went after a friend of America in a way that would destroy them for all time. Fortunately, the British financial sector survived the intentional fiscal assault. The Brits watched our backs when Hitler's Navy were so severe against our trade ships that he drew us into war with Germany which was horrible for us. The Continental Congress chose the national language to be English that won over the German language by only 3 votes. I do not hate George Soros, but the way he destroys people he hates is in ways bad for world peace and when it is against American friends, who does he think he is. Getting even is not the reward people wrongfully think it is. I believe in the Kingdom of God, and revenge is verboten according to writings in both testaments because human vengeance is discouraged when seeking to practice up for entering the kingdom of God's love and mercy. If we live any other way but mercifully, it could hurt our souls' journey in life. Sobeit in God's kingdom. :thup:

What?
Good night, Mr. Odanny.

Goodnight, my love.

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?
Which US President moved our Israeli Embassy to Jerusalem?

Why did Soros tell Steve Kroft that working with real live Nazis was the best time of his life?

Which member of the democrat "Squad" is the biggest antisemite?

I should add, other than this man being Jewish, why do conservatives so hate George Soros? What has this man done that brings forth such contempt from conservatives towards him?
He went after a friend of America in a way that would destroy them for all time. Fortunately, the British financial sector survived the intentional fiscal assault. The Brits watched our backs when Hitler's Navy were so severe against our trade ships that he drew us into war with Germany which was horrible for us. The Continental Congress chose the national language to be English that won over the German language by only 3 votes. I do not hate George Soros, but the way he destroys people he hates is in ways bad for world peace and when it is against American friends, who does he think he is. Getting even is not the reward people wrongfully think it is. I believe in the Kingdom of God, and revenge is verboten according to writings in both testaments because human vengeance is discouraged when seeking to practice up for entering the kingdom of God's love and mercy. If we live any other way but mercifully, it could hurt our souls' journey in life. Sobeit in God's kingdom. :thup:

I repeat. George Soros was 15 years old when WWII ended. All of this bullshit about his activities ono behalf of the Nazi's during WWII are right wing fantasies.
Soros went after Britain 10 or 20 years ago. I did not accuse him of anything with re to WWII. Instead of reading what I said, you lumped what someone else said with what I said. I hope you work on literacy a little harder in the upcoming weeks. You jumped all over me with your bullshit claim, earning you one day on my iggy list.

You did so ". . . The Brits watched our backs when Hitler's Navy were so severe against our trade ships that he drew us into war with Germany which was horrible for us. " George Soros had nothing to do with that. And your allegations that he did anything to the British has been thoroughly debunked.

All you've done is repeat the right wing hate media Soros talking points - all of which are lies.

Why did Soros tell Steve Kroft that working with real live Nazis was the best time of his life?

I'll bet Trump got his rocks off when 70 people were killed in the protests over that Embassy move. Trump likes it when his decisions lead to people getting killed. Makes him feel powerful. The move was unnecessary and dangerous and he only did it to pander to the religious conservatives.

He didn't. You're lying.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I still don't know why all these false stories are circulating about George Soros. I can only surmise that this virulent into-semitism that is prevalent amongst the conservative right needs a face to pin on their anti-semitism, and somehow Soros became that face.

You could add Trumpistan as number 7. I think the root cause is he is Jewish, and far right conservatives need a face for Jewry, and Soros is it.

That is among the most ignorant statements ever made by a Democrat. You must be proud.

As you know, President Trump and his Jewish son in law forged five historic peace agreements in the Middle East. Never in history has any other such agreements been reached by any other president.

But, you distressed, this is a thread about the convicted felon, George Soros.

You do know that George Soros was 9 years old when WWII started and 15 years old when it ended so any stories of his "Nazi collaberations" were entirely ficticious.

As you know, Adolf Hitler had all youth groups under his control and were constantly indoctrinated and trained in military tactics. As you know too, by the end of the war, Hitler had entire units made up of youth under the age of 16 and over the age of 60 fighting on the front lines defending Germany in the final months,

These six countries?
  1. Pakistan
  2. Poland
  3. Turkey
  4. Russia
  5. Hungary
  6. Philippines
:heehee:

Those countries and Soros is also known as the man who almost broke the Bank of England.

Why shouldn't we ALL hate him. He is one of them evil 1 percenters.

If they have any character, people on both sides of the aisle would have equal disdain for the America hating, George Soros. As it is, Soros knows that Democrats will look the other way as they accept his checks, policies, and pathways to the media.

I'll bet Trump got his rocks off when 70 people were killed in the protests over that Embassy move. Trump likes it when his decisions lead to people getting killed. Makes him feel powerful. The move was unnecessary and dangerous and he only did it to pander to the religious conservatives.

He didn't. You're lying.

Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Why you always lying?

If the move of our Embassy to Jerusalem was so outrageous, why then did Clinton, Bush, and Obama all make that same campaign promise but only Trump kept his promise.

They think he is a satan worshiping pedo that tortures children and drinks their blood. That’s not a joke. They also think he is bringing caravans of illegals to sneak into our country

I still don't know why all these false stories are circulating about George Soros. I can only surmise that this virulent into-semitism that is prevalent amongst the conservative right needs a face to pin on their anti-semitism, and somehow Soros became that face.

I must have missed the post where you gave us the reliable source and working links proving you false beliefs.

You know better you just love being one of the Boards pet trolls.

He's a Jew in name only, and he's a fascist. Why do you like him? He made his money by cheating public employee's out of their retirements.

He's the definition of robber baron, and he has destroyed the lives of millions of middle class people the world over.

So.. why do you like him?

He's a Jew in name only, and he's a fascist. Why do you like him? He made his money by cheating public employee's out of their retirements.

He's the definition of robber baron, and he has destroyed the lives of millions of middle class people the world over.

I know very little about him. I've heard he has donated money to liberal causes, and I have no idea where or how he acquired his money. I also have no idea why conservatives hate this man so much. I have nothing against Jewish people at all, in fact, many are very intelligent and many are very successful. I have never understood the hatred of Jews, either.

I have no reason to believe any of your accusations.

I know very little about him. I've heard he has donated money to liberal causes, and I have no idea where or how he acquired his money. I also have no idea why conservatives hate this man so much. I have nothing against Jewish people at all, in fact, many are very intelligent and many are very successful. I have never understood the hatred of Jews, either.

If you are posting on an international political message board, does it not behoove you to learn a bit about a major player in the Democrat Party?

If you are posting on an international political message board, does it not behoove you to learn a bit about a major player in the Democrat Party?

I don't even know that he is a "major player" in the Democratic party. I doubt most Trumpsters know anything about the late Sheldon Adelson.

I don't even know that he is a "major player" in the Democratic party. I doubt most Trumpsters know anything about the late Sheldon Adelson.

trolls-have-serious-XL.jpg

Forum List

Back