Why Do Conservatives Hate George Soros?

Democrats don't see the danger with George Soros or they refuse to see the problem. If they did, they would be just as opposed to him as anyone else. They just do not have that much character.

Soros Loses Challenge to Insider Trading Conviction
BY NICOLA CLARK OCTOBER 6, 2011 9:05 AM

###

Who broke the Bank of England?
Black Wednesday is widely known as the day that billionaire currency trader George Soros broke the Bank of England and made over $1 billion. But, the real lessons are found by analyzing the underlying causes of the crisis and how they quickly led to problems.
Black Wednesday: George Soros' Bet Against Britain

###

Published February 27, 2012
Last Update May 6, 2015
George Soros -- the rich man who is hated around the world

By Dan Gainor, | Fox News
[...]
In his book “Open Society,” Soros credits his foundation with “mobilizing civil society” against the government in Slovakia and Croatia, among others. He readily calls himself “an active participant in the revolution that swept away the Soviet system.”

So when Soros talks of chaos, it’s a subject he knows well. The only question is his involvement.

Most everywhere Soros, his foundations or his investment money has gone, trouble has followed.

He’s helped start revolutions, undermined national currencies and funded radicals around the world.

Soros has been convicted of insider dealing in France and fined $3 million, fined another $2 million in his native Hungary.

His “foundations have been accused of shielding spies and breaking currency laws” and his investing strategy has been targeted for harming several national currencies.

###

George Soros also has set up various foundations that enable him and other people to donate to causes they prefer the world not know.

Quotes from George Soros
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.
George Soros
###
It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.
George Soros
###
The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.
George Soros
###
In politics, manipulating reality can take precedence over finding reality
George Soros
###
Democrats support Soros because they share a common enemy: The United States of America.

Why do you say stupid things like supporters of the Democratic Party are enemies of the U.S.? This is the sort of meaningless idiocy that contributes to divisiveness.
You and all other leftists been flinging poo against conservatives for years. And now I'm just supposed to forget that and be all Kum Bah Yah?

How do you think that's going to work out?

Democrats don't see the danger with George Soros or they refuse to see the problem. If they did, they would be just as opposed to him as anyone else. They just do not have that much character.

###

Black Wednesday is widely known as the day that billionaire currency trader George Soros broke the Bank of England and made over $1 billion. But, the real lessons are found by analyzing the underlying causes of the crisis and how they quickly led to problems.

###

Last Update May 6, 2015

[...]
In his book “Open Society,” Soros credits his foundation with “mobilizing civil society” against the government in Slovakia and Croatia, among others. He readily calls himself “an active participant in the revolution that swept away the Soviet system.”

So when Soros talks of chaos, it’s a subject he knows well. The only question is his involvement.

Most everywhere Soros, his foundations or his investment money has gone, trouble has followed.

He’s helped start revolutions, undermined national currencies and funded radicals around the world.

Soros has been convicted of insider dealing in France and fined $3 million, fined another $2 million in his native Hungary.

His “foundations have been accused of shielding spies and breaking currency laws” and his investing strategy has been targeted for harming several national currencies.

###

George Soros also has set up various foundations that enable him and other people to donate to causes they prefer the world not know.

Quotes from George Soros
George Soros
###
It is sort of a disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.
George Soros
###
The sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.
George Soros
###
George Soros
###
Democrats support Soros because they share a common enemy: The United States of America.

Why do you say stupid things like supporters of the Democratic Party are enemies of the U.S.? This is the sort of meaningless idiocy that contributes to divisiveness.
You and all other leftists been flinging poo against conservatives for years. And now I'm just supposed to forget that and be all Kum Bah Yah?

Nobody knows what conservatism is, anymore. All the current crop of "conservatives" seem to want is power and control over everyone else and to take rights away from others. When your lying orange whore, who did not believe in the rule of law, was president, all the "conservatives" simply ignored all the people who did not vote for him and acted as though they did not exist, even though he never won the majority of the vote and was imposed upon the American people. Of course, people criticized him and found ways to undermine him. The trumpettes wanted everything to be "be all Kum Bah Yah" while expecting total obedience to their dictator. They seem to want to go back to the 1950's, or maybe the 1850's.

BTW: I don't know what a "leftist" is supposed to be. I'm a moderate progressive. I'm totally against being backwards and going backwards, and I, unlike you folks, don't like putin one bit.

###

###

Last Update May 6, 2015

[...]

###

Quotes from George Soros
George Soros
###
George Soros
###
George Soros
###
George Soros
###

Nobody knows what conservatism is, anymore. All the current crop of "conservatives" seem to want is power and control over everyone else and to take rights away from others. When your lying orange whore, who did not believe in the rule of law, was president, all the "conservatives" simply ignored all the people who did not vote for him and acted as though they did not exist, even though he never won the majority of the vote and was imposed upon the American people. Of course, people criticized him and found ways to undermine him. The trumpettes wanted everything to be "be all Kum Bah Yah" while expecting total obedience to their dictator. They seem to want to go back to the 1950's, or maybe the 1850's.

BTW: I don't know what a "leftist" is supposed to be. I'm a moderate progressive. I'm totally against being backwards and going backwards, and I, unlike you folks, don't like putin one bit.
Mindlessly regurgitating propaganda is not moderately progressive. It's sheer dumbassery.

Forum List

Back