Why Do Democrats Call Obamacare, the ACA, and the repeal of Obamacare, Trumpcare?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
There are at least two layers of hypocrisy, but democrats have no shame. And no intelligence.

They have a very well coordinated premade narrative that they are pushing big time. It is the same old narrative that works on their sheep. They are using ALL of them right now.

Racism
Class warfare

You can tell they have been waiting for this from the first day Obamacare was passed as the single payer Trojan horse that it always was.

Now, behind the media and their stupid dupes that report the mass lies. They will be wheeling out kids dying of cancer, blacks claiming they no longer have healthcare, and on and on and on and on.

The pathetic hypocrites in Hollywood will be crying out loud that the republicans are all about giving tax cuts only to the rich etc etc etc. The media will be using the full court press.

They have been waiting for this since the November 8th, 2016 results. This is where it will all be and their lies will cause a near melt down. Ignoring the utter DELIBERATE failed obamacare policy to cause this very problem.

The democrats and their pathetic followers, as I have repeated over and over again, know no other way. That is it and that is all. Their fucking sheep are intolerable.

Get ready, cause this is about to get real ugly. Remember, just watch ALL of their arguments. They are all lies and only center around blaming republicans for racism and giving tax cuts to the rich. Notice, that is all they do. Do not believe their lies when they wheel out the kids and claim blacks are being kicked off of coverage.

Get ready. It is here.

Last edited:
There are at least two layers of hypocrisy, but democrats have no shame. And no intelligence.

In to response to the question asked in the OP:

Democrats call it Trumpkills; democrats are those who believe We the People are the employers, or should be - not the First or Second Estates. Trump sides with the latter two, fears the hoi polloi - the 3rd Estate - and patronizes a part of it in his quest to divide and conquer.

The Fourth Estate, i.e. The Free Press, he despises for truth and justice are his enemies.

Forum List

Back