why do Democrats not like Tulsi?

Look you are talking about a corrupt Dem party so vile they threw their own VP presidential candidate under the bus and he had to run as an independent to keep his Senate seat. Dems are real assholes.

Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.

And I'm wondering why liberals don't like her anymore.

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

And, she perceives the hypocrisy of the progressives, and talks about it.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

So, what is the real part of this? Why don't Democrats like her?
Tulsi is a liberal, the left does not like real liberals. The left doesn’t question authority or the status quo. She seems more liberal than Bernie.

Tulsi knifed Kamala in the gut during a Dem primary debate, she was toast from that point forward.

And then the DNC, Hillary and the media knifed Tulsi. Even Google got into the action by blocking her account where she collected campaign contributions.
The DNC had to change their own rules just to exclude Tulsi in their last few debates.

LMAO.. But democrats are inclusive, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Make no mistake, Tulsi is a liberal Democrat through and through. She's an LGBTQ+ supporter, wants reparations for blacks, all of the above.
However you need to characterize Gabbard, she is repugnant to members of both parties because of her distinction as a Putin stooge.

Tulsi Gabbard pushes Russian conspiracy theory & even Republicans say she's taken it too far

Tulsi is a liberal, the left does not like real liberals. The left doesn’t question authority or the status quo. She seems more liberal than Bernie.
This is an interesting response, thank you. I was kind of thinking along these same lines, maybe she's looking at the Democrats from the "other" side, right?

Like, "Tulsi is a Russian agent" is a common theme in this thread, and people accuse her of being a rightie because she goes on Tucker, but what if she's one of the old school liberal environmentalists, in that case her behavior makes perfect sense, yes? Of "course" she's going to be concerned about even a hint of bioweaponry, and if an administration officials is the one providing the hint then it makes sense she'd speak out.

And, when it comes to personal freedoms, same thing - "those on the way far left" take that very seriously, as do I. In that we have common ground.

I was unaware of the incident with Kamala Harris, I'll have to check into that (thank you to whoever mentioned it).

As near as I can tell, she committed the cardinal sin of calling out Hillary Clinton.

She is probably what we used to call a "centrist Democrat". She's liberal, but she understands the other side.

She is a Putin puppet. Republicans and Democrats have condemned her pro-Putin propaganda.

This is an interesting response, thank you. I was kind of thinking along these same lines, maybe she's looking at the Democrats from the "other" side, right?

Like, "Tulsi is a Russian agent" is a common theme in this thread, and people accuse her of being a rightie because she goes on Tucker, but what if she's one of the old school liberal environmentalists, in that case her behavior makes perfect sense, yes? Of "course" she's going to be concerned about even a hint of bioweaponry, and if an administration officials is the one providing the hint then it makes sense she'd speak out.

And, when it comes to personal freedoms, same thing - "those on the way far left" take that very seriously, as do I. In that we have common ground.

I was unaware of the incident with Kamala Harris, I'll have to check into that (thank you to whoever mentioned it).
To me real liberals and real conservatives are closer on issues than the left or the right. Conservatives and liberals as based on principles and the left and right are based on the party they align with.

To me real liberals and real conservatives are closer on issues than the left or the right. Conservatives and liberals as based on principles and the left and right are based on the party they align with.
One of the noteworthy moments in American politics was when Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich wanted to team up. Remember all that? :p

I want this thread shut down now!!!!
Fat shaming is a crime now and unacceptable behavior... I am 7 pounds overweight, and this just hurts... Being fat is so hard... :206:
Yeah, 7 pounds, you're definitely slacking. You should be able to do that in one day. That chocolate mousse cake last night was worth about 7 pounds... :p

She goes off script.

Forum List

Back