why do Democrats not like Tulsi?

It's a bullshit opinion.

It doesn't matter much if she is lying or is just honestly nuts.

It doesn't matter if she skipped her meds and really thought America is developing chemical weapons in Ukraine or she is lying for Putin. Bottom line is that she harms America and aids our enemies with her bullshit.
Her opinion is incorrect IMO....but it's not an actual lie. Don't be too quick to discount the bio labs....our government is no longer legally obligated to be truthful to us.

While I sure in the hell don't agree with everything that Tulsi says, I have respect for her demeanor and how she uses the 'Military Mind' portion of her brain...

One of the noteworthy moments in American politics was when Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich wanted to team up. Remember all that? :p

I remember when Kookchish became a Fox contributor. That lasted about six months. I wonder what ever happened to that.

I remember when Kookchish became a Fox contributor. That lasted about six months. I wonder what ever happened to that.
What I remember is that Dennis Kucinich's old lady was hotter than a two peckered goat...

1647583484507.png

Forum List

Back