why do Democrats not like Tulsi?

Yeah, her campaign taking 59 dollars from a person nobody heard of, never seen, and never talked to.
And supposedly was a russian agent, I see where Tulsi should be strung up over it. :rolleyes-41:
It was a considerably larger amount than that but taking ANY campaign money from a foreign agent is illegal.

Why would you minimize and excuse that?

No.

We just demand that you don’t take illegal contributions from Russians or act like a Putin stooge
What illegal contributions?

The Clintons took $500,000, and that was just one payment we know of.

It's an opinion one that you may not like but it's an opinion. I don't support liberal positions at all there's a reason why the left doesn't like Tulsi and it's obviously because she has standards. Standards are a roadblock to Total control. Having them means you can't be manipulated like a puppet.
Once again something else left does not like.

It's an opinion one that you may not like but it's an opinion.
It's a bullshit opinion.

It doesn't matter much if she is lying or is just honestly nuts.

It doesn't matter if she skipped her meds and really thought America is developing chemical weapons in Ukraine or she is lying for Putin. Bottom line is that she harms America and aids our enemies with her bullshit.

Last edited:
Do you have some other explanation for why she would be spreading ridiculous Putin lies about America developing bio-weapons in Ukraine?

That Biden official testified to the Senate that we are funding bio research labs in Ukraine. How is saying that “spreading ridiculous Putin lies”? Was the Biden official lying? If so, has she been fired and charged with perjury?

That Biden official testified to the Senate that we are funding bio research labs in Ukraine. How is saying that “spreading ridiculous Putin lies”?
Bio WEAPONS labs.

Do you understand the difference?

There is nothing wrong with labs, we have them all over, yet somehow nowhere else is that evidence that biological weapon research is being conducted.

That same Biden official explictily rejected that there is any capacity for biological weapon research in Ukrain, but I guess whoever fed you got that snippet (probably Tucker) forgot to explain that to you.

Last edited:
Bio WEAPONS labs.

Do you understand the difference? There is nothing wrong with labs, we have them all over, none of that indicates biological weapon research.
A lab researching anthrax and several other deadly viruses isn’t considered a weapons lab? Well, that is your opinion, and a dumb one at that. The Biden Regime is awfully concerned about these “research materials” for “defensive purposes” falling into the hands of the Russians. If they aren’t weapons, why would they care?

We have them all over? Exactly where? And why do we need them in an unstable shit hole country like Ukraine?

Bio WEAPONS labs.

Do you understand the difference?

There is nothing wrong with labs, we have them all over, yet somehow nowhere else is that evidence that biological weapon research is being conducted.

That same Biden official explictily rejected that there is any capacity for biological weapon research in Ukrain, but I guess whoever fed you got that snippet (probably Tucker) forgot to explain that to you.
By the way, provide the quote where she even called it a “bio weapons lab”.

Nope it's the treasonous Russian propaganda that she and Tucker peddle on that show that is the problem.
I have always thought her comments on a variety of subjects were quite reasonable, these included. Tucker does take things a bit too far however.

Forum List

Back