Why do Democrats promote gun violence & domestic chaos?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Everyone (reasonable and sane) knows that it's Democrat policies over the decades that have created most of the street and domestic violence we see today in the USA.

Policies that encourage poor social norms such as expecting others to support their illegitimate massive "families" (with no father to be found).

Promising criminal illegals better care and less legal responsibility (and Sanctuary!) for driving drunk and killing innocent American children....or firing guns stolen from Police vehicles and killing innocent women.

Policies of being lenient on drug lords and making our prisons into luxury camps

Clearly Democrat policies have created a society where.......

• 1). Mobs descend on shops and brazenly loot them in broad daylight

• 2). Callous and cold blooded street thugs have gun shootouts in busy intersections (usually blacks)

• 3). Law enforcement is targeted and killed for doing their job

• 4). Violent mobs of people prevent free speech at our Universities

• 5). Drug use hits all time highs

• 6). American cities become dangerous war torn killing grounds like Chicago

• 7). Cities go bankrupt

• 8). Parents are punished for disciplining their own children

• 9). Billions of dollars are sent to hostile nations like Iran while our own military suffers (Obama)

The USA is becoming a mirror image of violent South Africa because of Democrats. It's unsettling.
These are just a few factual examples.
Why do Democrats love to create this kind of chaos, violence and destruction?
Can't they see what they did in places like Venezuela?

What's wrong with those people?

Everyone (reasonable and sane) knows that it's Democrat policies over the decades that have created most of the street and domestic violence we see today in the USA.

Policies that encourage poor social norms such as expecting others to support their illegitimate massive "families" (with no father to be found).

Promising criminal illegals better care and less legal responsibility (and Sanctuary!) for driving drunk and killing innocent American children....or firing guns stolen from Police vehicles and killing innocent women.

Policies of being lenient on drug lords and making our prisons into luxury camps

• 2). Callous and cold blooded street thugs have gun shootouts in busy intersections (usually blacks)

• 7). Cities go bankrupt

• 9). Billions of dollars are sent to hostile nations like Iran while our own military suffers (Obama)

The USA is becoming a mirror image of violent South Africa because of Democrats. It's unsettling.

After that post, most people wonder why you became a race trader?

(family attack removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone (reasonable and sane) knows that it's Democrat policies over the decades that have created most of the street and domestic violence we see today in the USA.... etc.

What do you think should be done about items 1 - 9?

I'm not sure there's anything that can be done now. So much damage has been done to the system.
The USA population now consists of over 75 million people who are not fit to enjoy freedom and responsibly participate in the society built by the founding frame work.

Instead, we've become a "diverse" self-interested "selfie" nation of ignorant fools and drug addicts.
Street violence is epidemic with shoot outs taking place in the streets and in busy intersections....just like has been going on in 3rd world nations for eons. Shoplifting has become a national pastime at every major retail outlet....mobs descend on our malls in mass fights and looting rampages. Police are disrespected if not hunted down and killed....And it's sure to get MUCH worse with time. If we're not 3rd world now what are we?

Few care about the nation.....most care only what they can get from it.

I doubt there's much that can be done at this point. Glad I lived most of my life during years when America really was great.

Almost every area in the world has had their peak - Egypt, Mesopotamia, the UK, Aztecs .... The US certainly had their peak, but you are right the US is dissolving into a dystopia and is now going downhill from the peak. Americans are used to having a high standard of living, but jobs are going outside the country where the standard of living is much poorer. What unskilled jobs are left will be taken over by automation and AI. The government, corporations, and people continually sacrifice long term prosperity for short term gain.

My prophesy: Trump's wall will be built some day and Mexico will pay for it .... to keep the Yankees from leaving their worn out country and seeking refuge in Mexico. Canada will pay for a wall too. :smile: I'm just kidding. I hope.

• 7). Cities go bankrupt

BasicHumanUnit if it were not for your lovable kitty avatar I would put you on my iggy list for this troll post.

If you cannot say/type something intelligent then don't say/type anything at all.

BasicHumanUnit if it were not for your lovable kitty avatar I would put you on my iggy list for this troll post.

If you cannot say/type something intelligent then don't say/type anything at all.

Ah...well.....it's what I've found to be true. I see you're a Marine and some type of security guard?

I also see you speak of your "iggy" list quite a bit. Seems you put a lot of good posters on your little list so if I get there it would actually be a badge of honor.

I also see you have at least one cat so you can't be ALL bad. lol. People who like cats usually are of higher intelligence.

Well, how about manning up and pointing out what is NOT true about my post. Surely a man of your intelligence can do that?

So if you're a big enough man, tell me what part(s) of my post are inaccurate and why. Surely it can't ALL be wrong? Maybe you can educate me and put me on an enlightened path?

Why do Democrats promote gun violence & domestic chaos?

Evidence shows the Russians paid them to do it...

:p

Forum List

Back