Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

She doesn't know the difference between a question, a stated opinion and a lie. This makes it impossible to communicate with her on any meaningful level. That can still work (see Ravi) if the person has a sparkling personality, a tad of wit and a sense of humor.

I don't see any evidence of that so far, lol.

Nice or not a liar is a liar. How that works for you sometimes is admirable.

What was the lying part?

You claimed that Allie said that she wanted the Burkha outlawed to harass Muslims.

What you claimed was false.

You knew it to be false.

You posted it with the intent to decieve.

You lied.

One person in this thread has been proven to be a liar - you.

See bod, you're stupid as a fucking brick - seriously. Words have meanings, "lie" has a specific meaning.

Someone being wrong isn't a lie. Someone having a different POV isn't a lie. A lie requires three element. It must be false AND the person must know it is false AND there must be an attempt to deceive.

So stupid, a comedian telling a joke that he knows isn't true, isn't a lie - he isn't attempting to deceive, he is attempting to make the sentient beings laugh.

Me calling you a feral baboon isn't a lie, though you have no tail (nor brain!) It is a metaphorical reference to the fact that your posts are nothing but shit flinging. No intent to deceive.

But you intended to deceive - you blatantly lied.

And prove it I did....and I was spot on with your total denial too.

No, you did not.

Show us ONE thing Allie said that was;

1.) False
2.) She knew to be false
3.) Was posted with intent to deceive

You have NOT done this, nor can you.

The only liar here is you.

And prove it I did....and I was spot on with your total denial too.

No, you did not.

Show us ONE thing Allie said that was;

1.) False
2.) She knew to be false
3.) Was posted with intent to deceive

You have NOT done this, nor can you.

The only liar here is you.

It's all in those two posts. You don't want to see it...fine. It's not like I thought you'd be truthful about it....you've already shown what your "integrity" is all about. :lol:

Last edited:
Thats because the radical Christian right are the ones trying to destroy the country, they don't know how to keep their damn religion out of politics and do not embrace the religious diversity in America, thats why they obsess all damn day about Islam and ignore rightwing Christian fanatics like Timothy McVeigh and Eric Rudolph.

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

So the fact that he doesn't mention radical islam at all somehow proves that democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam?? REALLY??? Are you sure about that?? LOL

WOW!

The fact that he is concentrating on "rightwing Christian fanatics", while IGNORING radical islam demonstrates how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam". Pile up all the numbers from Timothy Mcveigh (not a Christian) and Eric Rudolph; take that number and compare it to the murders, tortures, maiming, and rapes that were "documented" over the same time period. Yes, that is how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam".

LOL says the hack who can't even substantiate his own claims. The only thing you prove with your avoidance and failure to substantiate your own claims is that you are worthless and your arguments are pointless.

Thanks for playing but you lose, AGAIN.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

Hey moron, you already had someone else jump through several of your hoops and answering your questions and you still haven't gotten to your point. Wouldn't it have been so much easier IF you had just presented substance to support your claims instead of making this long and drawn out game that seems to have no end?

I know that you are desperate to make this about me since it was you who failed to provide anything of substance to supprot your claims but come on, even you hve to be more honest than to try that lame bate a switch?

They are your arguments, you prove them. I am not going to waste my time searching for something that you should provide.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

To have a "knowledgeable conversation, you have to agree to what is "known".

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

So the fact that he doesn't mention radical islam at all somehow proves that democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam?? REALLY??? Are you sure about that?? LOL

WOW!

The fact that he is concentrating on "rightwing Christian fanatics", while IGNORING radical islam demonstrates how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam". Pile up all the numbers from Timothy Mcveigh (not a Christian) and Eric Rudolph; take that number and compare it to the murders, tortures, maiming, and rapes that were "documented" over the same time period. Yes, that is how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam".
All islam is RADICAL islam in my opinion.Read the evil quran and notice how the average muzzie beast will hardly ever condemn a islamic terrorist attack.The islamic pigs just
try to justify them by claiming muslims are the real victims.Iam PROUD to HATE islam!All islam!!

You won't accept the proof. You simply deny that when you lump Islam with "all religions" you are essentially saying it's not any worse.

Which is in and of itself trivializing the threat of Islam, since the implication is that either there aren't currently a LOT of crimes being committed in the name of Islam only or that all the other religions are equally as bad.

It's an untenable premise and it trivializes the threat. But you don't think so.

So there's not much further you can go if you refuse to acknowledge the threat.

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on
If the Muslim world had intruded into the internal affairs of the West, to the degree that the West has intruded into the internal affairs of the Muslim world, we would have responded with our own version of "Christian" jihadists!

I have a question. Is the reason that you're a lesbian that you're locked in an all female asylum?

Because you are totally fucking nuts.

Ive seen her picture , she isnt getting anything from anyone.
Her best move to date is the dress up as a tree with knotholes .
No takers.

Yep...here we go....It's 'personal attacks cause we got nothin' time. :lol::lol::lol:

Just wow...that you can even understand that is amazing

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

If the Muslim world had intruded into the internal affairs of the West, to the degree that the West has intruded into the internal affairs of the Muslim world, we would have responded with our own version of "Christian" jihadists!

Yeah, that's not trivializing the threat ATALL!

Yeah, that's not trivializing the threat ATALL!

You are correct...it is not trivializing it. Maybe you are finally picking up some reading comprehension skills after all.

And that's why we can't prove to the terrorist lovers that they are trivializing the threat.

They don't acknowledge the threat at all.

Forum List

Back