Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Not at all, stupid fuck.

Your inability to comprehend simple language does not equate to a "lie" on my part.

I stand by what I said to Boo.

Funny how you omit the parts in which you make false claims about blindboo which you claim to have never made.

LOL and yet

Oops Looks like you stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN.

I guess if you ignore the facts then I am sure it's easy for you to pretend that you weren't lying but then reality shows that you were.

Fact: you claimed that blindboo defended islam AT EVERY TURN

Fact: blindboo says that he denies the existence of islam's supernatural being so how can you claim that he defends them.

Fact: that means that you LIED about blindboo.

Fact: that means that your claim that you have not made "false claims" about blindboo or anyone is a LIE.

FACT: Omitting the facts won't make them go away.

Exactly!
Which is why denying there's a threat from Islam ("trivializing") will not make it go away.

Other than that, your post makes absolutely no fucking sense whatever.

Ah...I like how you try to twist the OP....The Title says "Why do Democrats Trivialize the Threat from Radical Islam"....and you move the goal posts to "Denying there's a threat from Islam"....we all see what you are trying to pull there. :lol: More indication of your inherent dishonesty.

Let's look at Allie's posts in this thread....and how they contradict, lie and make false assumptions with no proof:

pgs 1-41:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3481307-post613.html (your first post in this thread...saying that every country dominated by Muslims is a shithole)

pgs 42 -84:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3481375-post618.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3481455-post626.html (saying that Islam embraces its monsters...)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3481650-post637.html (saying that terrorism IS symptomatic of Islam)

Er...where are the lies?

And the flip flopping?

Like I said, I expected you to come back with a bunch of garbage. And that's what you've done. You've rounded up statements you don't agree with, and posted them as evidence of lying.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

WOW! Thanks for admitting that your own posts are garbage. LOL

Not at all, stupid fuck.

Your inability to comprehend simple language does not equate to a "lie" on my part.

I stand by what I said to Boo.

Funny how you omit the parts in which you make false claims about blindboo which you claim to have never made.

LOL and yet

Oops Looks like you stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN.

I guess if you ignore the facts then I am sure it's easy for you to pretend that you weren't lying but then reality shows that you were.

Fact: blindboo says that he denies the existence of islam's supernatural being so how can you claim that he defends them.

Fact: that means that your claim that you have not made "false claims" about blindboo or anyone is a LIE.

Exactly!
Which is why denying there's a threat from Islam ("trivializing") will not make it go away.

Who is denying that there is a direct threat to Americans from the Radical Islamics?

Exactly!

Ah...I like how you try to twist the OP....The Title says "Why do Democrats Trivialize the Threat from Radical Islam"....and you move the goal posts to "Denying there's a threat from Islam"....we all see what you are trying to pull there. :lol: More indication of your inherent dishonesty.

i'd say there is a real threat from radical islam. they want jihad and are always blowing stuff up and sawing peoples heads off.

Exactly!

No, indication that you don't understand the English language.

Despite the fact that I provided the definition of trivialization.

Denything that there's a threat IS trivializing it, nitwit.

Exactly!

i'd say there is a real threat from radical islam. they want jihad and are always blowing stuff up and sawing peoples heads off.

As would I. Radicals are crazy dangerous people.

Exactly!

Who is denying that there is a direct threat to Americans from the Radical Islamics?

:lol:

They were not cleared.....That is a myth. as explained in the following:
BAY AREA / Berkeley does Guantanamo

Your source, hannity himself, stated that they were cleared so if your source is wrong about that what else are they wrong about and what do you have to substantiate your claims now?? LOL

And, the lil' code pinker did put out an invite, along with several other lib's in that bastion of idiocy. They are the ones who pushed it up for a vote, after putting out an invite!

Thanks for the OPINION now where is the proof?? repitition doesn't make it so. Can you PROVE your claim that these two were invited even though the resolution that the invite was dependent on was rejected??

I noticed that you failed to address my questions AGAIN so I have to ask another that you will be too scared to answer, what are you afraid of??
My source, the article I linked, clearly shows that they have not been cleared, X-ray boy.

No detainees have been "cleared"....Damn you would think that two stupid liberal idiots like Maran and Maio would have made sure they were actually CLEARED before making invites and putting the invites up for a vote.

Oh well, Liberals are fucking idiots so, it should come as no surprise.

Actually YOUR original source, the video clip of hannity, shows that hannity himself states that they were cleared and I am basing my statement that they were cleared on YOUR own source. Go watch the clip hannity says it in the first few seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

So if you have a problem with your own source then you should retract your claims that you make based on it.

Furthermore, the invites were dependent on the resolution and due to the fact that the resolution failed the invites did not exist. Why do you continue to run away from questions concerning your claims?? Where is your PROOF that those TWO gitmo detainees were invited even though the resolution failed to pass??

Do you have anything REAL or do you actually believe that repeating an unsubstantiated claim makes it true??

your source, hannity himself, stated that they were cleared so if your source is wrong about that what else are they wrong about and what do you have to substantiate your claims now?? Lol

thanks for the opinion now where is the proof?? Repitition doesn't make it so. Can you prove your claim that these two were invited even though the resolution that the invite was dependent on was rejected??

I noticed that you failed to address my questions again so i have to ask another that you will be too scared to answer, what are you afraid of??
my source, the article i linked, clearly shows that they have not been cleared, x-ray boy.

No detainees have been "cleared"....damn you would think that two stupid liberal idiots like maran and maio would have made sure they were actually cleared before making invites and putting the invites up for a vote.

Oh well, liberals are fucking idiots so, it should come as no surprise.

actually your original source, the video clip of hannity, shows that hannity himself states that they were cleared and i am basing my statement that they were cleared on your own source. Go watch the clip hannity says it in the first few seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnowsmzzhiw]youtube - sean hannity fox news berkeley code pink wacko wants guantanamo detainees dating her cousin[/ame]

so if you have a problem with your own source then you should retract your claims that you make based on it.

Furthermore, the invites were dependent on the resolution and due to the fact that the resolution failed the invites did not exist. Why do you continue to run away from questions concerning your claims?? Where is your proof that those two gitmo detainees were invited even though the resolution failed to pass??

Do you have anything real or do you actually believe that repeating an unsubstantiated claim makes it true??

tl:dr

Bod did identify one lie that you made about her and I pointed out how you skipped that post and did not respond to it. Then after being called out for skipping it you avoided it AGAIN.

Here is the post again

So care to explain?

Since when does a QUESTION qualify as a LIE, you nincompoop???

You people really don't know what a lie is, do you? That explains a lot.

Your LIE begins when you make unfounded assertions about bod as part of your so called question.

What is the factual basis for your assertion that bod isn't familiar with the bible?

What is the factual basis for your assertiong that bod is criticizing the bible as she answered a question about the bible??

Without those two assertions your so-called "question" is pretty much nonexistent.

So, do you have anything real to support the core assertions of your "question" as you try to use your so-called "question" to personally attack bod and call her names or is it the usual dishonesty as you make shite up and dishonestly attribute it to someone so you can attack them for something that didn't say?

So care to explain?

LOL!

So...I'm a liar because my question lead you to think that Bod is a liar...but you think that's a lie, so my question is obviously a lie?

Where the fuck do you people go to school?

This is unmitigated horse crap. And the infuriating thing is, you think you're being intelligent and *wiley*.

You're not. You're airing your ignorance and your lack of character every time you post bullshit like this.

No matter how much you blather around it, my QUESTION made absolutely NO assertion. It was a QUESTION (which I don't think was ever answered). All the rest is obfuscation on your part. I asked a question. A question isn't a lie. Where is the lie in asking someone a question (that they don't answer)? What assertion is made? Where is the deception?

Moron. Go back to school. And hope that I'm not your tutor because I'd spank you with your garbage and make you do it over until you got it right. And you'd fucking cry.

Thank you.

Finally I get to refute.

YOu don't think Islamic countries are shitholes? Let's look at them:
1. Indonesia. That's a lovely vacation spot.
2. Pakistan
3. Bangladesh
4. Nigeria
5. Egypt
6. Iran
7. Turkey
8. Sudan
9. Algeria
10. Morocco

So tell me, which of those countries is NOT a shithole? Shall I list some more? Though maybe you don't think Indonesia and the Sudan are shitholes. Again, it's a matter of opinion, I suppose. I think they are, based upon their atrocious records of human rights violations and the depressed standard of living.

Are those the only countries that are islamic and can you prove that all are "shitholes". The SPECIFICS of your claims need to be proven before you can claim to have refuted questions of your claims.

The fact that every single country dominated by Muslims (and we are lead to believe the *majority* are peaceful, loving people) is a shithole distinguished by raging human rights violations that occur in broad daylight.
Those are your own words can you address what you actually said?

So..let's see some monsters who have widespread support from Islam...

"
The one exception is attitudes toward suicide bombings of U.S and Western targets in Iraq, a subject on which Muslims were divided. Roughly half of Muslims in Lebanon, Jordan and Morocco said such attacks are justifiable, while sizable majorities in Turkey, Pakistan and Indonesia disagreed. Yet, support for suicide bombings in Iraq still declined by as much as 20 percent compared with a poll taken last year. "
Support for Bin Laden, Violence Down Among Muslims, Poll Says - washingtonpost.com

Looks like they still have a lot of support to me...

"Hundreds of supporters of former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein have been protesting in the cities of Baghdad, Tikrit and Samarra against his hanging.
Many of the protesters vowed revenge for Saturday's execution, describing it as a criminal act of cowardice orchestrated by American overlords."
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saddam's supporters vow revenge

Ok, so that's not a lie. The butchers are embraced by Islam.

You lost the argument the moment that you moved the goal posts. Showing how some of the monsters have SOME "WIDESPREAD" support from SOME muslims does not show that

Islam embraces its monsters, and promotes them.

So care to prove that islam as a whole embraces and promotes it's monsters?? I didn't think so.

So....are you going to link any actual lies I've told?

Show where I've flip flopped about something?

Again, you show that it's obvious based on how you tried to move the goal posts and change what you originally said that you are not honest and will not debate the facts. So why should anyone continue to provide proof of your dishonesty when you pretend it doesn't exist??

Last edited:
Exactly!

I think by far the biggest threat is that they will smuggle a nuclear device into a city or port and explode it.

Your source, hannity himself, stated that they were cleared so if your source is wrong about that what else are they wrong about and what do you have to substantiate your claims now?? LOL

Thanks for the OPINION now where is the proof?? repitition doesn't make it so. Can you PROVE your claim that these two were invited even though the resolution that the invite was dependent on was rejected??

I noticed that you failed to address my questions AGAIN so I have to ask another that you will be too scared to answer, what are you afraid of??
My source, the article I linked, clearly shows that they have not been cleared, X-ray boy.

No detainees have been "cleared"....Damn you would think that two stupid liberal idiots like Maran and Maio would have made sure they were actually CLEARED before making invites and putting the invites up for a vote.

Oh well, Liberals are fucking idiots so, it should come as no surprise.

Actually YOUR original source, the video clip of hannity, shows that hannity himself states that they were cleared and I am basing my statement that they were cleared on YOUR own source. Go watch the clip hannity says it in the first few seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnOwsmZZhiw]YouTube - Sean Hannity Fox News Berkeley Code Pink Wacko Wants Guantanamo Detainees Dating Her Cousin[/ame]

So if you have a problem with your own source then you should retract your claims that you make based on it.

Furthermore, the invites were dependent on the resolution and due to the fact that the resolution failed the invites did not exist. Why do you continue to run away from questions concerning your claims?? Where is your PROOF that those TWO gitmo detainees were invited even though the resolution failed to pass??

Do you have anything REAL or do you actually believe that repeating an unsubstantiated claim makes it true??
You're such a fuckin' Jackwagon.

I could give a damn what Hannity said about being cleared. I provided a source after you FALSELY claimed those two were cleared, that clearly showed they were NOT cleared. You just can't stand the fact that your lie about them being cleared was just that, a fucking lie.

And yes, Lib's in Berkeley DID invite those two goat herders to come live with them, and then put it for vote.....There is no way of getting around that fact......That stupid liberal in the Hannity video was out inviting like the liberal idiot she is, long before she was interviewed on Hannity.

Fact is, when one claims a desire to invite, and then puts out said invite, that is a fucking invite.....You just don't want to admit it that it was done by your fellow loony liberal idiots!

Can't say I blame you. I'd be embarrasses too. After all, it's your fellow liberals who continually engage in crazy shit like that.

LMAO!

Last edited:

I think by far the biggest threat is that they will smuggle a nuclear device into a city or port and explode it.
maybe a dirty bomb but from what i hear we are pretty protected from that. i wory more that they will wise up and pull a timothy mcveigh.

Exactly!

And......who is denying a threat from Radical Islam, Allie?

Just went through Bodey's entire list of links in # 2011

She resorted to blatant twisting and lying. For example, in Allies #921, Bodey tries to insinuate that Allie thinks we haven't been attacked enough. That is a blatant lie. that is not even close to what Allie said.

On Allies #872, Bodey tries to insinuate that it was to ''Harass" muslims......Another twist on Allie's words, and nothing but a lie.

Bodey, you seriously need to just abort. You are failing miserably. Just cease with your lies.

LOL It's funny how you can only address two and even then you fail to provide any exact quotes or real specifics. Why is that?

More from Allie Baba

Pg 64 - :

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491728-post950.html (considers Islam a threat)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491728-post950.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3492236-post958.html (odd interlude)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3492240-post959.html (wants the authorities to "visit" posters she disagrees with)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3492262-post962.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3492265-post963.html (blatant lie about someone saying that we've killed billions of innocent children)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3492284-post965.html (apparently talking to self again)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3494429-post976.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3494864-post1010.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3494864-post1010.html (answer avoidance)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3494969-post1019.html (seems to think that others justify Islam slaughtering innocents)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3495021-post1022.html (accuses poster of killing innocents...blatant lie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3495476-post1032.html (blatant lie: "From Bod posting silliness about how *horrible* the us is,)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3496137-post1060.html (says Sunni justifies terrorism...with...no...quote...or link to Sunni saying any such thing. Pretty typical lie by Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3496148-post1061.html (more cut n'paste)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3500117-post1101.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3503545-post1164.html (ah baboons...you lie about me bringing up baboons)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3503545-post1164.html (cut n'paste about South and slavery)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3503638-post1176.html (accuses me of following her around for weeks, whines about it being against the rules and finishes with a neg rep "threat")

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3503638-post1176.html (back to atheism/agnostics with cut n'paste)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3504256-post1216.html (suddenly it's not true to say bad things about all muslims? :eusa_eh:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3509642-post1339.html (first post in a while...simple personal insult to me)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510463-post1352.html (lol)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510471-post1354.html (lies about drsmith doing a comparison of gun ownership to slavery)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510586-post1361.html (responds to clarification with personal insult, showing that she didn't want to know the truth after all)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510620-post1368.html (whines about me again)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510634-post1371.html (lies about gun/slavery parallel again)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3510696-post1379.html (says doesn't care if taken seriously or not and states that neg reps )

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511104-post1414.html (lies about why she neg reps)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511112-post1415.html (clarifies gender)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511246-post1418.html (fake yawns and yet still replies)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511253-post1419.html (ah...the CORE of Allie's lying and why I have linked every single post she had made on this thread so far....try to find where she has answered my first question "Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists in this thread?" She answers "The first question has already been answered
multiple times on this thread." NOT ONCE in any of her posts I linked (and yes, that is all of hers to this point) Allie lies, pure and simple...she lies.
)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511286-post1422.html (ah, but I have reposted everything you said, Allie....and IT...IS...NOT...THERE. You lie again)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511350-post1425.html (Not only have I read the thread, Allie, I've taken the time to link every single one of your posts to show that you lie...again and again and again.)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511393-post1430.html (How many more of what do I want? Your messed up quote shows nothing.)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3511449-post1435.html (laughs about word "moran" showing that she has not been following the thread)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3513027-post1496.html (Lying about the post you quoted trivializing the threat of Islam)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3513027-post1496.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3520405-post1508.html (fun with gautama)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3520869-post1524.html (classic question avoidance...lets see if she answers later on)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3521202-post1532.html (no reply there...just insult)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3521202-post1532.html (no reply there...pretends that doesn't pay attention to what I say...pretends to not even know what the question is)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3521635-post1548.html (more self-assessment? BTW, still no answer)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3529550-post1676.html (pats self on back for being such an awesome poster, but still no answer to my question)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3529644-post1680.html (personal insult from the awesome poster, but still no answer to my question)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3529879-post1688.html (says Lasher provided example of trivialization of Islam...but fails to quote it...how odd)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3530064-post1693.html (displays awesomeness in political science)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3531877-post1703.html (personal attack, but still no answer to question)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3531877-post1703.html (complains about other poster not providing substantive posts.....I know...:lol:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3531918-post1708.html (complains again to persons unknown)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3531991-post1713.html (tags her own post as Ironic post of the day...but says nothgint else besides that)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536025-post1799.html (again, after not posting awhile, a personal shot at me....and yet, still no answer to my question)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536138-post1801.html (and still no answer)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536138-post1801.html (whining about us ruining the thread for her...and still no answer)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536491-post1807.html (Changes story and now says it was fun)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536739-post1812.html (picks up baboon theme...apparently this is was passes for good dialogue for Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536754-post1815.html (what did you lie about, Allie? Just look back at all these posts I've linked...and lol about you worrying about specific questions....considering you STILL haven't answered my specific question, even pretending you didn't even remember it because I wasn't that important, even tho I "ruined" the thread...no, wait...I'm amusing)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536774-post1820.html (apparently I illustrated some point, but no quote)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3536814-post1824.html (this is where you start asking me to direct you to the lies...thus the purpose of these two linking posts...ask, and you shall receive)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3537048-post1831.html (personal attack to someone....don't know who, maybe herself?)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3544630-post1854.html (a couple million moooslims are killing people right now....)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3544630-post1854.html ( I think Allie is talking to herself again)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3545150-post1884.html (now THERE'S Irony for you)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3545683-post1902.html (thus this post and the one prior, Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3546351-post1908.html (lies about me being unfamiliar with the bible)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3546351-post1908.html (thus these two posts, Allie. You ask and you shall receive)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3547965-post1934.html ( I wonder just how many showers you have to take a day, since you admit that lying makes you feel dirty)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3547968-post1935.html (third accurate self-assessment in thread)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3547971-post1936.html (thus these posts....I had already offered to do this, just waiting for your word, but you chose to pretend that I wouldn't bother.....and you chose to pretend that I was avoiding doing this....another lie on your part)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548004-post1939.html (more irony)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548087-post1943.html (actually this one is even MORE Ironic)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548214-post1952.html (more personal attacks)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548257-post1955.html (thus this post)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548284-post1961.html (Allie complaining about others not quoting who they are talking to...:lol:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548529-post1985.html (Lying about ME sending neg reps when I got THIS:
from her.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548532-post1986.html (well, I've linked every one of Allie's posts, and NOT ONE showing me a liar...NOT ONE even trying to show me a liar...NOT ONE even saying she was going to try to show me a liar......:lol:)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548532-post1986.html (thus this post, Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548690-post1998.html (another lie when I clearly asked if Allie wanted me to go to the trouble or not....rather than say yes to me, she skirts around the edges complaining that I won't show proof....thus this post)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548721-post2003.html (many lies take time, Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548721-post2003.html (thus this post, Allie)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548748-post2009.html (absolutely, the so-called trivialization of the threat of Islam IS in your heads)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3548748-post2009.html (time to point out again, that Allie NEVER answered my question...she avoided it completely)

and up to the last page.....of course, she will pretend this does nothing....which in itself is another lie. But here it is for all to see...judge for yourselves. Don't take my word for it, read it all yourselves.
So, how about addressing YOUR blatant twists and lies in your #2011. I gave you two prime examples.

C'mon Bodey, what are you, a fuckin' hypocrite?

You did the exact same thing you are accusing her of. That makes you somehow better?

I'll go through this other list in due time. I'm quite sure more twists and lies from you will be uncovered.

Please do...because one thing we've learned from Uncensored and Allie...one can claim ANYTHING....it's quite a different thing to actually prove it like I did with links.

Exactly and notice how jester fails to provide specifics quotes and only makes claims about his interpretation of those links.
However, based on how jester has shown his dishonesty in the past by misquoting posters it's really not surprising that he refuses to provide quotes now. LOL

And......who is denying a threat from Radical Islam, Allie?

You deny the threat from ISLAM all the time, Bod.

BTW, it's dishonest to add that "radical" in there. I never said anybody denied there was a threat from RADICAL Islam. I said you trivialize the threat from Islam (per the OP) when you deny the threat exists.

Are you saying now you acknowledge the threat of Islam?

Just went through Bodey's entire list of links in # 2011

She resorted to blatant twisting and lying. For example, in Allies #921, Bodey tries to insinuate that Allie thinks we haven't been attacked enough. That is a blatant lie. that is not even close to what Allie said.

On Allies #872, Bodey tries to insinuate that it was to ''Harass" muslims......Another twist on Allie's words, and nothing but a lie.

Bodey, you seriously need to just abort. You are failing miserably. Just cease with your lies.

LOL It's funny how you can only address two and even then you fail to provide any exact quotes or real specifics. Why is that?
Christ, you're fuckin' stupid......I fully provided Allies quotes, and Bodecea's false claims of the context of those posts.

Allie never claimed that we "seem to have not been attacked enough", as Bodecea dishonestly tried to twist it.......Nor did Allie say she "wants to harrass muslims", as Bodecea dishonestly tried to twist it.

Once again, Dr, you fail!

Forum List

Back