Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

And that's why we can't prove to the terrorist lovers that they are trivializing the threat.

They don't acknowledge the threat at all.

Maybe you need to look up the word "trivialize". It means to make unimportant or less...that is NOT being done in that post.

He gives a scenerio of if the same were done to us....but that isn't trivializing anything.

Yeah, like I said, there's no arguing with someone who is just going to lie no matter what.

Psst...I know what trivialize means.

And denying there's a problem at all is trivializing.

Or just lying.

Either way.

And I propose you don't know what it means.

So here it is:

"
Definition of TRIVIALIZE

transitive verb
: to make trivial : reduce to triviality

— triv·i·al·i·za·tion \ˌtri-vē-ə-lə-ˈzā-shən\ noun
}Examples of TRIVIALIZE

1. The news story trivialized the problem.
  2. He is trivializing the situation. "
Trivialize - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Anybody who actually can read can see that the last few posts by terrorist supporters have trivialized the threat of Islam.

:lol::lol:

Well, of course, when your hang your hat on something that Allie says, you get burned.

:lol::lol:
Are you ever going to identify the lies you say I've told?
Between that and you denying you'd said something that was hovering right over the field in which you denied it, I'd say the person with zero credibility is....

well, you.

So you DO want me to go thru this thread....I asked twice already and you did not answer. I will take it for a yes now....I will get to work right away.

I don't know why you would bother when it's obvious that they will just ignore it, discard and pretend it doesn't really exist as they have done every other time their own words have been posted to show them as being less than honest.

I didn't realize you needed my permission.

Get to work. Remember..you're proving that I lied and flip flopped. Don't come back with a bunch of garbage that has nothing to do with my so called lies or flip flopping or you'll just prove you were lying yourself.

I could find the posts if you would like but you have demanded that those on the left prove their own arguments even as you defended logical for not providing anything of substance to back up his.

How is that for a dose of hypocrisy and flip flopping??

Nope.

The accusation was that I lied and flip flopped.

So you don't consider the fact that you defended logical for not providing substance even as you demanded that other prove their arguments an example of dishoenst flip flopping hypocrisy?? Really??

Not that I was a hypocrite and didn't provide substance after asking for it from others. Which is of course a lie.

Care to take the time and learn to READ?? That is not what I said, so YES you trying to claim that is what I said is a LIE on your part.
Now how about you address what i actually said about how you defended logical for not providing substance even as you asked others to provide substance??

So go ahead and round up those lies. I'm sure they're all over the place, lol.

And show where I flip-flopped, i.e., reversed directions on a topic.

You have just shown how you will spin and lie in a desperate attempt to CYA so why should anyone waste their time providing even MORE proof of your lies when you will just spin and pretend it doesn't exist just like you did above??

She already did, Smith, and she didn't prove a single lie.

She did prove she's a liar, though.

The ENTIRE premise of this thread is what is in Allie, and Uncensored, and now Wicked Jester's heads.

Really?

I thought it was about you fucknut leftists trivializing the threat of radical Islam...

Of course, should we do a thread about what is in drsmith and your head it will be zero pages in length....

Actually bod is correct in that the core of your argument is to claim that all of islam is radical with your wet water analogy, which is a delusion that only exists in your own minds and has NOTHING to do with reality.

Lew aclindor and cassius clay, how radical are they??

The ENTIRE premise of this thread is what is in Allie, and Uncensored, and now Wicked Jester's heads.

Really?

I thought it was about you fucknut leftists trivializing the threat of radical Islam...

Of course, should we do a thread about what is in drsmith and your head it will be zero pages in length....

Actually bod is correct in that the core of your argument is to claim that all of islam is radical with your wet water analogy, which is a delusion that only exists in your own minds and has NOTHING to do with reality.

draft dogers are pretty radical

And that's why we can't prove to the terrorist lovers that they are trivializing the threat.

So they've gone from "Democrats" to "Terrorist Lovers".

I would imagine that terrorist lovers wouldn't acknowledge the threat. Democrats by and large are not terrorist lovers.

Oops Looks like you stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN.

Not at all, stupid fuck.

Your inability to comprehend simple language does not equate to a "lie" on my part.

I stand by what I said to Boo.

Funny how you omit the parts in which you make false claims about blindboo which you claim to have never made.

First off, I was referring to your false claims about blindboo that bod drew attention to and cited links to.

I never made any "false claims" about blindboo or anyone else, stupid fuck.

Spam does nothing to "prove" diddly.

You fools think you can bully reality.

In reality, we're all laughing at you.

LOL and yet

The body of your posts in this thread demonstrate otherwise. You have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn.

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being? The Koran, like the Bible was written by man. It was written for men to control other men. Mohammad was not a profit. Jesus was not divine.

Doesn't answer why only in Afghanistan does it?

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics, obviously in your wacko book, I'm advocating for Islam.

I guess if you ignore the facts then I am sure it's easy for you to pretend that you weren't lying but then reality shows that you were.

Fact: you claimed that blindboo defended islam AT EVERY TURN

Fact: blindboo says that he denies the existence of islam's supernatural being so how can you claim that he defends them.

Fact: that means that you LIED about blindboo.

Fact: that means that your claim that you have not made "false claims" about blindboo or anyone is a LIE.

FACT: Omitting the facts won't make them go away.

Last edited:
Really?

Doesn't drsmith post like he's lost in space? :lol:

Doesn't drsmith post like he's lost in space? :lol:
you know that dude wears a tinfoil hat with antenas - Danger, Danger

I would imagine that terrorist lovers wouldn't acknowledge the threat. Democrats by and large are not terrorist lovers.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply that all Dems are terrorist supporters.

I was referring to you and Bod, in this thread.

Not at all, stupid fuck.

Your inability to comprehend simple language does not equate to a "lie" on my part.

I stand by what I said to Boo.

Funny how you omit the parts in which you make false claims about blindboo which you claim to have never made.

LOL and yet

How on earth do you get that I defend Islam when I deny the existance of their supernatural being? The Koran, like the Bible was written by man. It was written for men to control other men. Mohammad was not a profit. Jesus was not divine.

Doesn't answer why only in Afghanistan does it?

You have no facts on your side. Again because I'm not willing to lump all Muslims in with the Radical Islamics, obviously in your wacko book, I'm advocating for Islam.

I guess if you ignore the facts then I am sure it's easy for you to pretend that you weren't lying but then reality shows that you were.

Fact: you claimed that blindboo defended islam AT EVERY TURN

Fact: blindboo says that he denies the existence of islam's supernatural being so how can you claim that he defends them.

Fact: that means that you LIED about blindboo.

Fact: that means that your claim that you have not made "false claims" about blindboo or anyone is a LIE.

FACT: Omitting the facts won't make them go away.

Exactly!
Which is why denying there's a threat from Islam ("trivializing") will not make it go away.

Other than that, your post makes absolutely no fucking sense whatever.

Are you ever going to identify the lies you say I've told?

Between that and you denying you'd said something that was hovering right over the field in which you denied it, I'd say the person with zero credibility is....

well, you.

Bod did identify one lie that you made about her and I pointed out how you skipped that post and did not respond to it. Then after being called out for skipping it you avoided it AGAIN.

Here is the post again

Why would you criticize a document you aren't familiar with?

Are you trying to look stupid?

Who said I was criticizing the bible?

Who said I was unfamiliar with it?

Seems to me you have JUST provided me with some prime examples of your lying and misrepresentations in that post right there. Thank you.

So care to explain?

Since when does a QUESTION qualify as a LIE, you nincompoop???

You people really don't know what a lie is, do you? That explains a lot.

Your LIE begins when you make unfounded assertions about bod as part of your so called question.

What is the factual basis for your assertion that bod isn't familiar with the bible?

What is the factual basis for your assertiong that bod is criticizing the bible as she answered a question about the bible??

Without those two assertions your so-called "question" is pretty much nonexistent.

So, do you have anything real to support the core assertions of your "question" as you try to use your so-called "question" to personally attack bod and call her names or is it the usual dishonesty as you make shite up and dishonestly attribute it to someone so you can attack them for something that didn't say?

So care to explain?

Here:

"
Definition of QUESTION

a (1) : an interrogative expression often used to test knowledge (2) : an interrogative sentence or clause b : a subject or aspect in dispute or open for discussion : issue; broadly : problem, matter c (1) : a subject or point of debate or a proposition to be voted on in a meeting (2) : the bringing of such to a vote d : the specific point at issue

a : an act or instance of asking : inquiry b : interrogation; also : a judicial or official investigation c : torture as part of an examination d (1) : objection, dispute <true beyond question> (2) : room for doubt or objection <little question of his skill> (3) : chance, possibility <no question of escape> "
Question - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Lie:

liedly·ing \&#712;l&#299;-i&#331;\
Definition of LIE

intransitive verb
: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive

: to create a false or misleading impression
Lie - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

You understand that a question is pretty much the opposite of a statement, and a lie is a statement made with the intent to deceive?
You did know that.

Right? My 7 & 8 year olds know the difference between a question and a statement, and a lie and a question....

So is it your "intention" to claim that you were not "intending" to be dishonest but that you were just too damn stupid to realize that what you were saying was untrue?? Is that really the argument that you are trying to make so you can claim that you weren't lying?? LOL

BTW look at the second definition that you provided.

: to create a false or misleading impression

So in other words it is NOT required to be a statement. Thanks for exposing your own dishonesty AGAIN. LOL

Fascinating. She lies again. Ok, Chronic liar....in what way do you deduce that I am a terrorist supporter. (And try not to run away this time)

I do not support terrorist (nor do I love them, nor do I trivialize the threat they pose), and I dare say of what I've read from Bod, neither does she.

Fascinating. She lies again. Ok, Chronic liar....in what way do you deduce that I am a terrorist supporter. (And try not to run away this time)

You are angry all the time and seem like you want to break things.

Forum List

Back