Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

So, how about addressing YOUR blatant twists and lies in your #2011. I gave you two prime examples.

C'mon Bodey, what are you, a fuckin' hypocrite?

You did the exact same thing you are accusing her of. That makes you somehow better?

I'll go through this other list in due time. I'm quite sure more twists and lies from you will be uncovered.

Please do...because one thing we've learned from Uncensored and Allie...one can claim ANYTHING....it's quite a different thing to actually prove it like I did with links.
So, you are acknowledging that you also engaged in what you are accusing others of, as witnessed in your #2011.....For example:

www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html
In this one you claimed she "seems to think we do not have enough attacks"...Which is not what she said, and that you completely twisted.....Basically a lie.

So what was said?? Your link goes to a post in which bod is responding to a post by jroc and allie then responds to bod's post. SO what are you talking about?? Please provide something specific??

www.usmessageboard.com/3487608-post872.html
In this one you claimed that "she wants burka's outlawed to harass muslims"....Again, that is not the reason she said, is nothing but a twist on your part, and another lie.

So what reason did allie give for outlawing the burka??

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

Seems like harassment to me. LOL

There are more examples in that post of yours, but no use in wasting bandwidth when only actually one example would suffice to show you're not doing anything different.

I'm just puzzled that you think you are any different.

In other words you've got nothing real to offer and instead of trying to actually substantiate your claims against bod you will repeat the same unsubstantiated bs as if repetition makes it true.

I can't believe that you actually got thanked for that BS. WOW!

Here Dr, just because your not very bright, i'll give you Allies quotes, and Bodecea's blatant attempts to twist them. Although i've already done it.

Bodey's twist: "seems to think we do not have enough attacks".....That's a blatant twist, and lie.

www.usmessageboard.com/3487608-post872.html
Bodey's twist: "wants burka's outlawed to harrass muslims"....Another blatant twist and lie.

Are you now going to try and claim that Bodey didn't engage in the exact same thing she's accusing others of?

LMAO!

Please do...because one thing we've learned from Uncensored and Allie...one can claim ANYTHING....it's quite a different thing to actually prove it like I did with links.
So, you are acknowledging that you also engaged in what you are accusing others of, as witnessed in your #2011.....For example:

In this one you claimed she "seems to think we do not have enough attacks"...Which is not what she said, and that you completely twisted.....Basically a lie.

So what was said?? Your link goes to a post in which bod is responding to a post by jroc and allie then responds to bod's post. SO what are you talking about?? Please provide something specific??

So what reason did allie give for outlawing the burka??

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

Seems like harassment to me. LOL

There are more examples in that post of yours, but no use in wasting bandwidth when only actually one example would suffice to show you're not doing anything different.

I'm just puzzled that you think you are any different.

In other words you've got nothing real to offer and instead of trying to actually substantiate your claims against bod you will repeat the same unsubstantiated bs as if repetition makes it true.

I can't believe that you actually got thanked for that BS. WOW!
Show me where Allie said it "seems we do not have enough attacks".

Show me where Allie claims she wants to "harrass muslims".

Put up, or simply shut up.

I can't believe you're so stupid as to not provide the evidence of Bodey's claims.

LMAO!

I have put many questions to you...two for example:

1. Where have we shown support for Muslim terrorists on this thread?

2. What have YOU personally done to stop Muslim terrorism besides whine on this thread about us?

But, of course, as so far, you will not answer. You'll go on with your amusing little baboon comparisons....because it's pretty much all you've got.

The first question has already been answered multiple times in this thread.

The second question has nothing to do with the topic and is a red herring/logical fallacy/false premise.

Omg, this is my CORE lie????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Too fucking funny.

To claim that a question concerning support for muslims terrorism has been shown on this thread when it has NOT is a LIE. Furthermore it is one of the most repeated lies in this thread by both you and u2008.

You rightwingers have been asked multiple times to provide PROOF to substantiate that claim and the best that you have to offer is from u2008 who takes a quote from drock out of context where he admits to defending islam, NOT radical islam, in a comparison between islam and christianity but that he thinks both are ridiculous.

That is the best the right wingers have provided which fell way short of the mark.

I thought the purpose of the mission was to prove I was a liar.

Apparently now the purpose has changed to prove I am annoying.

And it has been proven over and over again. your dishonesty as you pretend the facts that expose your dishonesty don't exist as you spin and move the goal posts will not change the fact that you have been proven a liar.

I thought the purpose of the mission was to prove I was a liar.

Apparently now the purpose has changed to prove I am annoying.

And it has been proven over and over again. your dishonesty as you pretend the facts that expose your dishonesty don't exist as you spin and move the goal posts will not change the fact that you have been proven a liar.
Saying it's so, doesn't make it so. Either provide evidence, or simply STFU.

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

Right here:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post - Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam
You stated that she doesn't think we have enough attacks.....That was a blatant lie. Nothing she said even comes close in that post.

I'll give ya' the Burka one because i'm not sure what she meant by it....Although I don't see a lie in it, or any lies by her in any other posts you provided.

Just sayin'.

How about quoting me EXACTLY:
(seems to think we do not have enough attacks)
Nowhere did she say that it "seems we don't have enough attacks".....Nor did she even come close to implying that........You lied by implying that she even said anything close to it, because she didn't.

Seems like one big circle jerk where nothing was proven.

Oh well, this thread seems to have run its course.

Uh did you read allie's comment??

yeah, we need to be more like them. We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

So how do you explain that comment and how can you HONESTLY claim that what bod said isn't even close to what allie said?? What is your interpretation of what allie was trying to say??

Seems to me that bod was correct.

She doesn't know the difference between a question, a stated opinion and a lie. This makes it impossible to communicate with her on any meaningful level. That can still work (see Ravi) if the person has a sparkling personality, a tad of wit and a sense of humor.

I don't see any evidence of that so far, lol.

LOL and apparently neither do you. Your own spin on this subject as you provide the defintions to prove you WRONG.

A lie is NOT required to be a statement and that is according to your own definition. LOL

What was the lying part?

You claimed that Allie said that she wanted the Burkha outlawed to harass Muslims.

What you claimed was false.

You knew it to be false.

You posted it with the intent to decieve.

You lied.

One person in this thread has been proven to be a liar - you.

See bod, you're stupid as a fucking brick - seriously. Words have meanings, "lie" has a specific meaning.

Someone being wrong isn't a lie. Someone having a different POV isn't a lie. A lie requires three element. It must be false AND the person must know it is false AND there must be an attempt to deceive.

So stupid, a comedian telling a joke that he knows isn't true, isn't a lie - he isn't attempting to deceive, he is attempting to make the sentient beings laugh.

Me calling you a feral baboon isn't a lie, though you have no tail (nor brain!) It is a metaphorical reference to the fact that your posts are nothing but shit flinging. No intent to deceive.

But you intended to deceive - you blatantly lied.

Actually allies own words show at least part of her intent was to harass muslims.

Or are you trying to claim that the above would not be considered harassment??

How about quoting me EXACTLY:
Nowhere did she say that it "seems we don't have enough attacks".....Nor did she even come close to implying that........You lied by implying that she even said anything close to it, because she didn't.

Seems like one big circle jerk where nothing was proven.

Oh well, this thread seems to have run its course.

Uh did you read allie's comment??

yeah, we need to be more like them. We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

So how do you explain that comment and how can you HONESTLY claim that what bod said isn't even close to what allie said?? What is your interpretation of what allie was trying to say??

Seems to me that bod was correct.
Once again, epic fail!

Please show us where Allie claimed she believes we "do not have enough attacks" or, that she "seems to believe we don not have enough attacks.

Nowhere in that quote does she make either claim.

Funny thing is, you're doing the exact same thing Bodey is. Twisting and spinning in the wind, as you accuse others of doing the same thing. Talk about a couple o' god damn hypocrites!

Either put up the evidence, or simply STFU!

This is just too damn easy. Like a walk in the park on a brisk spring day.:lol::lol:

Did anyone ever post my stated intent to harass muslims?

I'd like to see that, please. I certinaly have no recollection of ever saying that, but I'm sure I must have, since the lying loons say I did.

So please post that quote. Thanks.

And prove it I did....and I was spot on with your total denial too.

No, you did not.

Show us ONE thing Allie said that was;

1.) False
2.) She knew to be false
3.) Was posted with intent to deceive

You have NOT done this, nor can you.

The only liar here is you.

So it is the "allie is ignorant" defense. Even IF they admit that bod shows something that allie said is not true, however, unless bod can prove that allie "intended" to decieve then they will claim that she did not lie. LOL

you got to love this bs. She didn't "intend" to lie she is just stupid. LOL

how is saying we don't have enough acts of terrorism the same as saying I intend to harass muslims?

Is that it?

Does this strike anyone else as straight up batshit crazy?

And prove it I did....and I was spot on with your total denial too.

No, you did not.

Show us ONE thing Allie said that was;

1.) False
2.) She knew to be false
3.) Was posted with intent to deceive

You have NOT done this, nor can you.

The only liar here is you.

So it is the "allie is ignorant" defense. Even IF they admit that bod shows something that allie said is not true, however, unless bod can prove that allie "intended" to decieve then they will claim that she did not lie. LOL

you got to love this bs. She didn't "intend" to lie she is just stupid. LOL

Logical fallacy at it's finest.

Say whatever you like, then have it rephrased as something completely different.

You say "This house is blue."

smith or bod say "There are so enough houses!!!! You are terrible for saying there aren't enough houses! Liar! Liar! Liar!"

You ask for evidence you have ever said there aren't enough houses.

They link to "This house is blue" after two days or so, and say there, that's the proof that you think there aren't enough houses.

It's like crazy land.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam" the above is living proof.

So the fact that he doesn't mention radical islam at all somehow proves that democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam?? REALLY??? Are you sure about that?? LOL

WOW!

The fact that he is concentrating on "rightwing Christian fanatics", while IGNORING radical islam demonstrates how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam". Pile up all the numbers from Timothy Mcveigh (not a Christian) and Eric Rudolph; take that number and compare it to the murders, tortures, maiming, and rapes that were "documented" over the same time period. Yes, that is how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam".

In other words you've got nothing but your own misinterpretation as you make shite up as you go along. Got it.

FACT is that nowhere in their post as they present their opinion about christianity do they mention radical islam or trivialize it, so for you to insert your misinterpretation and try to claim that it was the posters intent when no such evidence exists to support such an assumption makes you look pretty ridiculous.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

Hey moron, you already had someone else jump through several of your hoops and answering your questions and you still haven't gotten to your point. Wouldn't it have been so much easier IF you had just presented substance to support your claims instead of making this long and drawn out game that seems to have no end?

I know that you are desperate to make this about me since it was you who failed to provide anything of substance to supprot your claims but come on, even you hve to be more honest than to try that lame bate a switch?

They are your arguments, you prove them. I am not going to waste my time searching for something that you should provide.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

To have a "knowledgeable conversation, you have to agree to what is "known".

Hey look, I can spam too

I know that you are desperate to make this about me since it was you who failed to provide anything of substance to supprot your claims but come on, even you hve to be more honest than to try that lame bate a switch?

They are your arguments, you prove them. I am not going to waste my time searching for something that you should provide.

Oops Looks like you stuck your foot in your mouth AGAIN.

Not at all, stupid fuck.

Your inability to comprehend simple language does not equate to a "lie" on my part.

I stand by what I said to Boo.

I'd like to remind you that your claim to me was: "You have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn."

Prove it.:eek:

He won't because he can't and he knows it which is why when i called him out on it he tried to change the subject to how he took drock's comments out of context. LOL

Forum List

Back