Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

I don't have to prove it. You never proved your assertion. There's nothing to prove.

Huh?? So are you moving on to an even NEWER standard of proof?? WOW you just can;'t stop flip flopping and moving the goal posts can you??

BTW I think it's hilarious that you claim I lied but fail to prove it even as you demand that others prove their claims that you lied. Once again you flip flop on your standard of proof.

BTW here are two lies of your that I posted on previously. My guess is that you will pretend that they don't exist, let's see if you can prove me wrong and admit that you were being less than honest.

Your false claim about the OP that you used to call bod dishonest is a prime example iof your dishonesty.

Then there is your false claim that I compared or made a paralllel between gun ownership and slavery when I made not such parallel or comparison.

There are TWO lies by you and you only wanted one. LOL

Last edited:
Proven already.

Really where? Post a link to said proof. If it really exists then it should not be so hard for you to find it and post it.

Oh let me guess this is where you tell me to go and read the thread and look for something that doesn't exist because you can't provide anything real to support your claim? LOL

Nope, told you already. I'm not going to go around proving and re-proving the same crap over and over again because you're too stupid to understand. It's been proven. You don't get it. You're terminally stupid, or terminally dishonest, but I am not going to chase my tail just because you chase yours.

and just as predicted you cut and run while failing to provide anything of substance because you claim that you already have. LOL. you are so predictable.

What is hilarious about that is that those on the left in this thread have had no such hang ups. We posted proof of your lies, you claimed that we didn't, so we posted it again and once again you claimed that we didn't so we posted it again...and so on.

You see the problem with your claim is that if you actually have the proof it's not that big of a deal to find it and repost it. The fact that you choose to take the dishonest cowardly way out and run away from providing the substance leaves the impression that you don't actually have it. LOL

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Anti-Muslim bigotry? Really?

Tell the Senators what...

When Islam gets a grip on their more radical elements? WE might consider thinking of granting them status of something above Cult/Fascist status.

And that includes when more of the so-called "Moderate element" grow a spine and start speaking out regardless of fear of a FATWAH against them.

What are the Senators going to accomplish? Tell us to play nice?:eusa_shhh:

Uh did you read allie's comment??

So how do you explain that comment and how can you HONESTLY claim that what bod said isn't even close to what allie said?? What is your interpretation of what allie was trying to say??

Seems to me that bod was correct.
Once again, epic fail!

Please show us where Allie claimed she believes we "do not have enough attacks" or, that she "seems to believe we don not have enough attacks.

Nowhere in that quote does she make either claim.

Funny thing is, you're doing the exact same thing Bodey is. Twisting and spinning in the wind, as you accuse others of doing the same thing. Talk about a couple o' god damn hypocrites!

Either put up the evidence, or simply STFU!

This is just too damn easy. Like a walk in the park on a brisk spring day.:lol::lol:

WOW you really are that ignorant aren't you?? It's pretty obvious that bod did not quote allie exactly so why pretend that he ever claimsed to have done such?

What bod did do was sum up what allie said by equating

railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

to the word "attacks" instead of citing the whole comment.

So are you really so ignorant that you cannot see how those "attacks" that allie listed can be summed up with the single word "attacks"?????

Furthermore, what is it with your obsessive need to try and falsely claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words with her responses after the links?? Is that type of dishonesty the only way that you can pretend to ignore the fact that allie did talk about harrassing muslims because she can't "outlaw the religion" as well as the fact that allie did state

We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

otherwise known as ATTACKS. LOL
Wow, you really are a stupid fuck!

No where did Allie even come close to stating "seems like we haven't had enough attacks"

Bodey deliberately tried to take her words out of context, and then added her own interpretation of what Allie actually said.....She lied, just as you're lying in trying to back up Bodey's twists and lies.

You've been pawned yet again, lil' man.

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said......Because so far, neither of you have provided one shred of evidence.......All you've provided are twists and turns, that completely lack any sort of substance......Both of you are lying, nothing more!

Stupid sheep like Bodey and yourself are fucking comical.

There are two trolls supreme on this thread; they are you and Bod.

says you the biggest troll in this thread.

and yet you were the one that entered this thread late in the game and started trolling as you ingored facts that coutnered your SPIN. You continue that trend today. LOL

and you ahve been shown to flip flop on how you appy your standard of proof. you make claims fail to prove them and then when asked to prove them you tell others that you already have and to go look it up. Then when a poster says somethign that you disagree with you demand proof and unless their response meets your new incredibly high standard of proof you claim that they lied and can't prove their claims.
You have flip flopped on this standard of proof multiple times once you even defended logical claiming that I should do as he says and research his topic and look for something to prove him wrong when he hadn't provided anything of substance to back up his own claims.

really?? Like what?? Oh you mean that you are LYING about us lying when the FACTS show that we have posted your own words to show how you have lied even as you ingored, or skipped those posts and pretended that tehy never existed. LOL

actually I took notice of at least one of those links in which you tried to claim I made a parallel between gun ownership and slavery when I made no such comparison or parallel. I mentioned it later but I am sure that you will run away from proof of your lies as you ahve done throughout this thread.

Now it's over. You didn't make any of your points, you haven't proven that anyone's a liar, you have been exposed as liars yourself. So now you want to start over again. Fuck off. You aren't reasonable, and you're a liar besides. This thread is done.

Says you the cowardly hack who demands proof of his lies even as he avoids and ignores the very facts that he is demanding so he can pretend that he hasn't been exposed as a LIAR. LOL

Go ahead and run. Your lies, spin, avoidance, cowardice and deceit are there for all to see. Running away after being exposed as a liar will not make you an honest person no matter how much you wish to believe it will.

PS tell us again how you "lied" about the content in the OP and used your "lie" to call bod dishonest. LOL

Says the muslim loving liberal hack,Take islam and ram it up your liberal ass!!
islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell no matter how much you muzzie ball licking
liberal apologists say otherwise.There is NO difference between islam and so called radical
islam.Murder of infidels(thats you also shit for brains)is ORDERED in the evil quran.
Iam PROUD to HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I am fond of the religion of Islam...but are you the alternative? Yikes!!!

Once again, epic fail!

Please show us where Allie claimed she believes we "do not have enough attacks" or, that she "seems to believe we don not have enough attacks.

Nowhere in that quote does she make either claim.

Funny thing is, you're doing the exact same thing Bodey is. Twisting and spinning in the wind, as you accuse others of doing the same thing. Talk about a couple o' god damn hypocrites!

Either put up the evidence, or simply STFU!

This is just too damn easy. Like a walk in the park on a brisk spring day.:lol::lol:

WOW you really are that ignorant aren't you?? It's pretty obvious that bod did not quote allie exactly so why pretend that he ever claimsed to have done such?

So are you really so ignorant that you cannot see how those "attacks" that allie listed can be summed up with the single word "attacks"?????

Furthermore, what is it with your obsessive need to try and falsely claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words with her responses after the links?? Is that type of dishonesty the only way that you can pretend to ignore the fact that allie did talk about harrassing muslims because she can't "outlaw the religion" as well as the fact that allie did state

We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

No where did Allie even come close to stating "seems like we haven't had enough attacks"

Bodey deliberately tried to take her words out of context, and then added her own interpretation of what Allie actually said.....She lied, just as you're lying in trying to back up Bodey's twists and lies.

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said......Because so far, neither of you have provided one shred of evidence.......All you've provided are twists and turns, that completely lack any sort of substance......Both of you are lying, nothing more!

Obsessed with me, aren't you? :lol:

dick_durbin.jpg

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

When Islam gets a grip on their more radical elements? WE might consider thinking of granting them status of something above Cult/Fascist status.

And that includes when more of the so-called "Moderate element" grow a spine and start speaking out regardless of fear of a FATWAH against them.

So, you believe a religion is responsible for its more radical, crazy adherents. Something good to remember.

Really where? Post a link to said proof. If it really exists then it should not be so hard for you to find it and post it.

Oh let me guess this is where you tell me to go and read the thread and look for something that doesn't exist because you can't provide anything real to support your claim? LOL

Nope, told you already. I'm not going to go around proving and re-proving the same crap over and over again because you're too stupid to understand. It's been proven. You don't get it. You're terminally stupid, or terminally dishonest, but I am not going to chase my tail just because you chase yours.

and just as predicted you cut and run while failing to provide anything of substance because you claim that you already have. LOL. you are so predictable.

What is hilarious about that is that those on the left in this thread have had no such hang ups. We posted proof of your lies, you claimed that we didn't, so we posted it again and once again you claimed that we didn't so we posted it again...and so on.

You see the problem with your claim is that if you actually have the proof it's not that big of a deal to find it and repost it. The fact that you choose to take the dishonest cowardly way out and run away from providing the substance leaves the impression that you don't actually have it. LOL
Well then, lil' man....I'm sure you'll have no problem of showing that proof from you lefty loons right here and now.

Show the posts that prove LYING.

Come on, Junior, SHOW IT!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Btw, son, where are you right now?......."Ran away" again, I see.

You're such a fuckin' dufus.

LMAO!

Well, if you consider ONCE AGAIN exposing lies by you as obsessed.....Whatever.

You just make it too damn easy....Dr's lil' ass isn't doing you any favors either, other than continually exposing your abject lies by lamely trying to deny them.

Heard those boo's yet, btw?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

says you the biggest troll in this thread.

and yet you were the one that entered this thread late in the game and started trolling as you ingored facts that coutnered your SPIN. You continue that trend today. LOL

and you ahve been shown to flip flop on how you appy your standard of proof. you make claims fail to prove them and then when asked to prove them you tell others that you already have and to go look it up. Then when a poster says somethign that you disagree with you demand proof and unless their response meets your new incredibly high standard of proof you claim that they lied and can't prove their claims.
You have flip flopped on this standard of proof multiple times once you even defended logical claiming that I should do as he says and research his topic and look for something to prove him wrong when he hadn't provided anything of substance to back up his own claims.

really?? Like what?? Oh you mean that you are LYING about us lying when the FACTS show that we have posted your own words to show how you have lied even as you ingored, or skipped those posts and pretended that tehy never existed. LOL

actually I took notice of at least one of those links in which you tried to claim I made a parallel between gun ownership and slavery when I made no such comparison or parallel. I mentioned it later but I am sure that you will run away from proof of your lies as you ahve done throughout this thread.

Says you the cowardly hack who demands proof of his lies even as he avoids and ignores the very facts that he is demanding so he can pretend that he hasn't been exposed as a LIAR. LOL

Go ahead and run. Your lies, spin, avoidance, cowardice and deceit are there for all to see. Running away after being exposed as a liar will not make you an honest person no matter how much you wish to believe it will.

PS tell us again how you "lied" about the content in the OP and used your "lie" to call bod dishonest. LOL

islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell no matter how much you muzzie ball licking
liberal apologists say otherwise.There is NO difference between islam and so called radical
islam.Murder of infidels(thats you also shit for brains)is ORDERED in the evil quran.

Not that I am fond of the religion of Islam...but are you the alternative? Yikes!!!
lol,Iam not a religion you brainless moron!

lol,Iam not a religion you brainless moron!

I find it very funny that YOU are calling ME a brainless moron. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, if you consider ONCE AGAIN exposing lies by you as obsessed.....Whatever.

You just make it too damn easy....Dr's lil' ass isn't doing you any favors either, other than continually exposing your abject lies by lamely trying to deny them.

Heard those boo's yet, btw?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And yet, here you are again....talking about ME, bringing my name up in a very large percentage of your posts here. Hmmmmmm. Very obsessive.

dick_durbin.jpg

So, you believe a religion is responsible for its more radical, crazy adherents. Something good to remember.

If they have a contextual scripturally historic rational for their crazy, yes the religion is responsible.

If they have a contextual scripturally historic rational for their crazy, yes the religion is responsible.

Indeed.

Well, THAT is certainly something good to remember too. :lol:

Forum List

Back