Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

And PS...I quit reading your posts about a week ago, and I would wager a guess that almost everybody else did as well. I'm using stock responses based upon your pathetic lack of ability to have a meaningful conversation.

I do not support terrorist (nor do I love them, nor do I trivialize the threat they pose), and I dare say of what I've read from Bod, neither does she.

You trivialize the threat from Islam and defend the actions of Islamic by engaging in logical fallacy of creating a moral equivalency with Christianity.

If a person repeatedly claims that the crimes of Charlie Manson are just the same as the crimes of a shoplifter, has that person trivialized the crimes of Manson?

:eusa_eh:

You saying what I said is not proof, you dimwit.

Uh first off.

FACT: You demand that others provide proof of their claims that you lied.

FACT: You claimed that i lied.

FACT: You refused to provide proof of your claim that I lied.

There in lies the proof that you flip flopped on your belief that the person who makes the claim should provide the proof to substantiate it.

Second. I already posted what i restated above but you were too cowardly and dishoenst to address what was said so here we go again.

Evidence of allie's dishonesty follows as I repost what he ran away from previously.

Fact: Your constant carping is not proof of anything, except that you really are an idiot, and probably need to adjust meds.

BTW what you provided is nothing but a baseless opinion that is a mere continuation of your mindless trolling that you have displayed throughout this thread as you ran away from arguments you couldn't counter.

Don't you think it's time that you learned the difference bnetween your opinons and the facts?? In case you didn't know it there is a HUGE difference.

I showed your own words several times over it's not my problem that you
lack the integrity to adress what was actually posted as you turn tail and run away. You are nothing but a worthless cowardly troll and you prove it with every post.

And PS...I quit reading your posts about a week ago, and I would wager a guess that almost everybody else did as well. I'm using stock responses based upon your pathetic lack of ability to have a meaningful conversation.

Thanks for proving my point that you are a worthless cowardly troll who whines and cries about not having the facts and makes demands for the facts and yet when you get them posted you run away and hide. How typical.

Thanks for admitting your cowardice.

PS. If you quit reading my posts then how can you honestly comment on the content?? Oops thanks for posting proof of yet another lie by you. LOL

I do not support terrorist (nor do I love them, nor do I trivialize the threat they pose), and I dare say of what I've read from Bod, neither does she.

You trivialize the threat from Islam and defend the actions of Islamic by engaging in logical fallacy of creating a moral equivalency with Christianity.

If a person repeatedly claims that the crimes of Charlie Manson are just the same as the crimes of a shoplifter, has that person trivialized the crimes of Manson?

WOW thanks for that shining example of illogical rantings and insane attempts to spin as you continue to TRY to apply your misguided beliefs to others even as you fail to actually make them stick. LOL

i do not support terrorist (nor do i love them, nor do i trivialize the threat they pose), and i dare say of what i've read from bod, neither does she.

you trivialize the threat from islam and defend the actions of islamic by engaging in logical fallacy of creating a moral equivalency with christianity.

If a person repeatedly claims that the crimes of charlie manson are just the same as the crimes of a shoplifter, has that person trivialized the crimes of manson?

wow thanks for that shining example of illogical rantings and insane attempts to spin as you continue to try to apply your misguided beliefs to others even as you fail to actually make them stick. Lol

tl:dr

The only equivalency I've ever brought up between the two is they both beleive in the supernatural. Not the actions of the Radical Islamics. There is no defense for targeting innocent women and children no matter the cause.

Interesting comparison you have there. Now let see, if you compare the Radical Islamics actions to say some powerfull European Nation from the past like Nazi Germany are you trivializing the crimes of the Nazis?

Who is denying that there is a direct threat to Americans from the Radical Islamics?

Do you think that threat is somewhat less, or far less than the threat from fundamentalist Christians?

I don't think it's less. I mean however remote it may be, there are Islamic radicals who want to explode a nuclear device in a major US city. Whereas I don't there is a big effort in the Fundie camp to do something like that.

The only equivalency I've ever brought up between the two is they both beleive in the supernatural. Not the actions of the Radical Islamics. There is no defense for targeting innocent women and children no matter the cause.

I wonder how dedicated you are to such an ideal.

But nevertheless, it's good that you condemn wanton acts of terrorism.

Interesting comparison you have there. Now let see, if you compare the Radical Islamics actions to say some powerfull European Nation from the past like Nazi Germany are you trivializing the crimes of the Nazis?

In what way?

The crimes are similar and the ideals behind them are virtually identical.

In other words you've got nothing but your own misinterpretation as you make shite up as you go along. Got it.

FACT is that nowhere in their post as they present their opinion about christianity do they mention radical islam or trivialize it, so for you to insert your misinterpretation and try to claim that it was the posters intent when no such evidence exists to support such an assumption makes you look pretty ridiculous.

If you are comparing two religions, and you only focus on one of those religions, isn't that "ignoring" or "trivializing" the other religion?

Actually bass was NOT comparing the two but instead he expressed an OPINION about "the radical christian right" as he mentioned their obsession with "islam" (not radical islam). lack of stating an opinions on radical islam does not show trivialization of it. Nice stretch on your part though.

So care to rethink your new line of spin??

The FACT that he does not mention radical islam in that short post does not prove that "Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam." Therofore, your claim that his post is "living proof" is WRONG.

Spin???? That would be what you did here ... you took a posting and declared the intent of a poster that wasn't you. If the thread is about "trivializing the threat of islam" and a poster is focusing on Christianity (opinion or fact) without presenting a comparable statement about islam, it is obvious to most of us here that person is "ignoring" or "trivializing" islam. If the thread was about the violence of Christianity, his "opinion" would have been, expected.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

To have a "knowledgeable conversation, you have to agree to what is "known".

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?
You did not respond. I don't know if you didn't pay attention to this part of the Bible, or if you do not want a conversation about the differences between islamic teachings and the Bible, or if you are just to into the child like behavior of "liar, liar", "nanny, nanny, boo, boo, etc. I have been patient and await a demonstration of your comprehension for this part of the Bible.

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.

Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?

Who is denying that there is a direct threat to Americans from the Radical Islamics?

Do you think that threat is somewhat less, or far less than the threat from fundamentalist Christians?

I don't think it's less. I mean however remote it may be, there are Islamic radicals who want to explode a nuclear device in a major US city. Whereas I don't there is a big effort in the Fundie camp to do something like that.

Would you care to clarify your statement???

If you are comparing two religions, and you only focus on one of those religions, isn't that "ignoring" or "trivializing" the other religion?

Actually bass was NOT comparing the two but instead he expressed an OPINION about "the radical christian right" as he mentioned their obsession with "islam" (not radical islam). lack of stating an opinions on radical islam does not show trivialization of it. Nice stretch on your part though.

So care to rethink your new line of spin??

The FACT that he does not mention radical islam in that short post does not prove that "Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam." Therofore, your claim that his post is "living proof" is WRONG.

Spin???? That would be what you did here ...
really?? HOW so?

you took a posting and declared the intent of a poster that wasn't you.

I did nothing more than you did. You offered yout interpretation of what he said even as you ignored what he actually said. Where as I based my interpretation on what he actually said.
The sad fact is that now you agree with me that you were WRONG when you claimed that he made a comparison because you NOW admit that he didn't even mention radical islam.

If the thread is about "trivializing the threat of islam" and a poster is focusing on Christianity (opinion or fact) without presenting a comparable statement about islam, it is obvious to most of us here that person is "ignoring" or "trivializing" islam. If the thread was about the violence of Christianity, his "opinion" would have been, expected.

So you ARE saying that because he did NOT mention radical islam that he is trivializing the threat of it?? Got it. I knew I had you pegged the first time.

The sad fact is that now you agree with me that you were WRONG when you claimed that he made a comparison because you NOW admit that he didn't even mention radical islam.

First you claimed he was comparing the two religions and then you admit after being called out for being wrong you admit that he didn't make a comparable statement. LOL

Any way that you try to spin it YOU were the one that was proven WRONG based on the shift in your own argument. LOL

Last edited:
You did not respond. I don't know if you didn't pay attention to this part of the Bible, or if you do not want a conversation about the differences between islamic teachings and the Bible, or if you are just to into the child like behavior of "liar, liar", "nanny, nanny, boo, boo, etc. I have been patient and await a demonstration of your comprehension for this part of the Bible.

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.

Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.

Didn't you get arrested?

{(NewsCore) - CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A man wanted in connection with an explosion outside a Jewish temple in Santa Monica, Calif., was reportedly arrested Monday in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpps/news/california-synagogue-bomb-suspect-arrested-in-ohio-dpgonc-20110411-bb_12727563#ixzz1JQUw2ONg}

They let you out on bail?

No, I just had to tell them I am a Jew and they let me go. We Jews are notorious for these "false flag" operations where we commit an anti-Semitic crime and blame it on people who don't like us. You know that.

Aww, it looks like allie can only neg rep me now. Didn't she try to attack bod for neg repping her earlier in this thread?? Oh well, allie knows she can't counter the facts that she demanded so now that she was given the facts she runs away from them and neg reps me as she goes. LOL

WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Look, I don't have a damn thing to say......I was lying when I claimed Biblical Knowledge....You just threw up your review of facts from the bible, and I have no clue what you are talking about because I have no biblical knowledge....If I did, I would be able to address your review...........But I don't so, in order to try and save face, because I really really really didn't expect you to call me on it, i'm going to do my usual hemming and hawing like a spoiled lil' brat, and eventually hope you'll just go away and stop embarrassing me.........'cause this is just like the other day when mommy yelled at me at the mall. I was soooooooooo emabarrassed.:(

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Forum List

Back