Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?

WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Look, I don't have a damn thing to say......I was lying when I claimed Biblical Knowledge....You just threw up your review of facts from the bible, and I have no clue what you are talking about because I have no biblical knowledge....If I did, I would be able to address your review...........But I don't so, in order to try and save face, because I really really really didn't expect you to call me on it, i'm going to do my usual hemming and hawing like a spoiled lil' brat, and eventually hope you'll just go away and stop embarrassing me.........'cause this is just like the other day when mommy yelled at me at the mall. I was soooooooooo emabarrassed.:(

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Do you even KNOW what his claim was about?? Apparently not. So now that you are done trying to dishonestly put words into my mouth, another example of your dishonesty, don't you have some content to review and comment on or is trolling all that you have offer after being owned in this thread??

Your whined and cried as you demanded the facts and yet you, just the same as allie and u2008, ran away from them after you got what you asked for.

BTW you do realize that you are now defending logical4u who has failed to provide anything of substance to support his original claim and your new stance contradicts your previous stance against bod that she should have to prove her claims that allie lied or else you claimed that bod was the liar.

So what explanation fo you have to explain this flip flop on your part?? Is this contradiction made out of dishonesty or ignorance of your previous stance over the last 20+ pages??

You wanted proof of your dishonesty and then you provide it with your own words. LOL

Last edited:
Flip flop? What flip flop?

What's with the silly claims of flip flopping? Is it because you don't understand English in the first place?

Do you think that threat is somewhat less, or far less than the threat from fundamentalist Christians?

I don't think it's less. I mean however remote it may be, there are Islamic radicals who want to explode a nuclear device in a major US city. Whereas I don't there is a big effort in the Fundie camp to do something like that.

Would you care to clarify your statement???

There is a greater danger of horrific attack (like a nuclear bomb or flying planes into Nuclear plants, building, or truck bombs) from the Islamic Radicals. The Christian Fundies threat I see as less horrific in nature. (like killing abortion providers).

WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Look, I don't have a damn thing to say......I was lying when I claimed Biblical Knowledge....You just threw up your review of facts from the bible, and I have no clue what you are talking about because I have no biblical knowledge....If I did, I would be able to address your review...........But I don't so, in order to try and save face, because I really really really didn't expect you to call me on it, i'm going to do my usual hemming and hawing like a spoiled lil' brat, and eventually hope you'll just go away and stop embarrassing me.........'cause this is just like the other day when mommy yelled at me at the mall. I was soooooooooo emabarrassed.:(

Do you even KNOW what his claim was about?? Apparently not. So now that you are done trying to dishonestly put words into my mouth, another example of your dishonesty, don't you have some content to review and comment on or is trolling all that you have offer after being owned in this thread??

Your whined and cried as you demand the facts and you, just the same as allie and u2008, ran away from them after you got what you asked for.

BTW you do realize that you are now defending logical4u who has failed to provide anything of substance to support his original claim which contradicts your previous stance against bod that she should have to prove her claims that allie lied or else you claim that bod is the liar.

So what explanation fo you have to explain this flip flop on your part?? Is this contradiction made out of dishonesty or ignorance of your previous stance over the last 20+ pages??

You wanted proof of your dishonesty and then you provide it with your own words. LOL
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Christ man, you're like a fuckin' broken record.....How many days are you going to keep coming back to the same damn thread, and spew your same shit over and over and over again?

Are you really that insecure in life?

'cause ya' got to admit, it's pretty fuckin' bizzare.:cuckoo:

I don't think it's less. I mean however remote it may be, there are Islamic radicals who want to explode a nuclear device in a major US city. Whereas I don't there is a big effort in the Fundie camp to do something like that.

There is a greater danger of horrific attack (like a nuclear bomb or flying planes into Nuclear plants, building, or truck bombs) from the Islamic Radicals. The Christian Fundies threat I see as less horrific in nature. (like killing abortion providers).
Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Sick bastards!:cuckoo:

Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Noting the desparate attempt at deflection. :eusa_whistle:

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Your whined and cried as you demand the facts and you, just the same as allie and u2008, ran away from them after you got what you asked for.

BTW you do realize that you are now defending logical4u who has failed to provide anything of substance to support his original claim which contradicts your previous stance against bod that she should have to prove her claims that allie lied or else you claim that bod is the liar.

Christ man, you're like a fuckin' broken record.....How many days are you going to keep coming back to the same damn thread, and spew your same shit over and over and over again?

Says you, the troll who chimed in ONLY to attack me even as he contradicted his previous stance on who should provide substance.

Should the poster making the claim provide the substance??

or,

Should the poster who questions the poster making the claim provide the substance??

So which is it?? I have to ask because you demanded that bod prove her claims, even after she did, and then above you contradicted that stance as you chimed in attacking me for daring to ask that logical4u do exactly what you are demanding of bod.

BTW nice avoidance of my questions once again exposing you as a cowardly troll who has nothing to offer.

Last edited:

Says you, the troll who chimed in ONLY to attack me even as he contradicted his previous stance on who should provide substance.

or,

Should the poster who questions the poster making the claim provide the substance??

So which is it?? I have to ask because you demanded that bod prove her claims, even after she did, and then above you contradicted that stance as you chimed in attacking me for daring to ask that logical4u do exactly what you are demanding of bod.

BTW nice avoidance of my questions once again exposing you as a cowardly troll who has nothing to offer.
He did provide substance....Gave you his review of what he found in the bible....You claim biblical knowledge, but obviously can't address his review. Therefore, you obviously have no biblical knowledge as you claimed.......He's embarrassed you, and no amount of your usual childish hemming and hawing can change that fact.

And, I'm still waiting for Bodey and yourself to show those Allie lies.....You two have miserably failed. And have only twisted her words, and abjectly LIED about the contents of her posts.

Sad, really!

Last edited:

Well that is about all that they have left.
They demanded proof of their lies, flip flops and contradictions but then when they got exactly what they asked for they ran from them as fast as possible.
Notice not one of them has addressed all of their own words that expose them a the dishonest cowardly hacks that they are.
So after avoidance like that what else do they have to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling?

In case you couldn't guess, the answer is that they have NOTHING left to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling.

Well you would know, given your herculean attempts to deflect.

Well that is about all that they have left.
They demanded proof of their lies, flip flops and contradictions but then when they got exactly what they asked for they ran from them as fast as possible.
Notice not one of them has addressed all of their own words that expose them a the dishonest cowardly hacks that they are.
So after avoidance like that what else do they have to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling?

In case you couldn't guess, the answer is that they have NOTHING left to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling.

What a joke.
:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

or,

He did provide substance....Gave you his review of what he found in the bible....You claim biblical knoiwledge, but obvioulsy can't address his review. Therefore, you obvioulsy have no biblical knowledge as you claimed.......He's emabarrassed you, and no amount of your usual childish hemming and hawing can change that fact.

And, I'm still waiting for Bodey and yourself to show those Allie lies.....You two have miserably failed. And have only twisted her words, and abjectly LIED about the contents of her posts.

Sad, really!

Actually moron he asked a few question and someone else answered them which does NOTHING to addres his original claim. IF you were aware of what his original claim was then you would know that to be the case. However, it's obvious that you couldn;t resist the chance to attack me even as you had to flip flop on your standard belief that the person making the claim is required to prove it. All so you could attack me based on his spin and failure to provide substance to support his original claim.

BTW here is a post where i call you out fopr your lies about what allie said. No response from you, imagine that.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3567581-post2275.html

So why is it that you continue to misquote and misrepresent what bod actually said as you continually try to claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words??

Here is another post from you as you ingore the content that exposes allie's dishonesty as she claims I only said it when her own quote shows that she refused to prove one of her own claims even as she demands that others prove theirs.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3559248-post2272.html

and here is a quote of allie's dishonesty that you and allie failed to address once again exposing you as cowardly dishonest trolls.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

So do you need me to go back the the last 15 pages to repost the content that you ran away from and are now trying to calim once again doesn't exist or will you actually address what was said and at least pretend to be honest about it??

You wanted ONE and I gave you a few. So now let's watch you avoid them and attack me personally because you can't honestly debate what was actually said because then you would have to admit that you and allie were being dishonest.

BTW care to answer my questions that you avoided??

or,

The more you avoid the more you expose yourself to be dishonest and cowardly. LOL

Last edited:
Omg, my LIE is that I thought you brought up a topic that you didn't, in fact, bring up?

HORRROOOORRRRRSSSSS...

Lol. That's great. Really. You win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Omg, my LIE is that I thought you brought up a topic that you didn't, in fact, bring up?

HORRROOOORRRRRSSSSS...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He's like a lil' kid.

Seriously, he's one of the most immature adults i've ever seen.

He just cannot stand being proven wrong......It's like a screaming lil' child who just had their cookie taken away.

And he'll stay on this same beaten down thread for the next month, desperately trying to undo his failures.......It's comical.....And bizarre all at the same time.

The greatest threat to the unborn is by far the mothers. I guess if you're a religionist, forcing heathen women to use black market abortionist was by far the superior moral choice. I'm sure you would like to return to those day where religionist held more power over people and their lives.

Personally I think you're one sick puppy if you believe that liberals love to wantonely kill innocent babies for any reason. I think you're just taking a position. But then again some have said I might be naive.

BTW jester IF you had known where this began, here it is for you, then you would realize how wrong your assumptions are and how much of a fool you made of yourself as you tried to pretend to know what was discussed when it's obvious that you had no clue.

Wow! I guess you are "afraid" to open the Bible.

Actualy I have read the bible. I grew up southern baptist. But that wasn't your argument.

He accused me of being afraid to open the bible and I merely stated that I have read it, which I have, in response to his claim. I never claimed any kind of "biblical knowledge" other than the fact that i have read it. However, logical was previously talking to another poster who claimed to be a biblical scholar.
At one point logical even accuse me of making that claim when I never did. He quickly retracted that false claim.

Furthermore, in order for me to prove his claim false, that he later dishonestly tried to call an invitation, I would have also had to read the quran to look and search for what logical claims is in there somewhere.

So why NOW do you side with the poster who failed to provide the substance to support his claims even though your previous position was obviously that the poster making the claim should provide the substance?? Why the flip flop??

He made a claim, I asked him for proof, he told me to go and look it up and I refused telling him the burden is on him since he made the claim.

It's as simple as that.

HORRROOOORRRRRSSSSS...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Actually you made and then repeated a false claim AFTER being corrected, showing the intent to deceive.

Thanks for admitting to your dishonesty though. LOL

HORRROOOORRRRRSSSSS...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He's like a lil' kid.

Seriously, he's one of the most immature adults i've ever seen.

He just cannot stand being proven wrong......It's like a screaming lil' child who just had their cookie taken away.

And he'll stay on this same beaten down thread for the next month, desperately trying to undo his failures.......It's comical.....And bizarre all at the same time.

WOW so you think being honest and having integrity is immature??

BTW why didn't you address what you asked for??

You demanded it, there it is and yet you turn tail, run away and engage in baseless personal attacks while avoiding what you asked for which further exposes your dishonesty and cowardice.

Thanks for playing though but as usual you just got owned. LOL

P.S. Aren't you still here trolling as you avoid the facts that you demanded?? So what does that say about you considering your contradictory personal attack about still being here?? LOL

The greatest threat to the unborn is by far the mothers. I guess if you're a religionist, forcing heathen women to use black market abortionist was by far the superior moral choice. I'm sure you would like to return to those day where religionist held more power over people and their lives.

Personally I think you're one sick puppy if you believe that liberals love to wantonely kill innocent babies for any reason. I think you're just taking a position. But then again some have said I might be naive.
Don't twist my damn words.

Liberals (most) support the wanton killing of innocent life for no other reason than they are an inconvenience......Morons shoulda kept your damn legs closed, kept their dicks in your pants, or simply used the various forms of birth control available.

But no, because of their own irresponsibility, that human life is wantonely killed for being an inconveniece.

Sick shit indeed!

There are only three reasons where abortion is acceptable......If you need them explained, then you aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back