Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

All you Nazis think alike.

Lasher is the perfect addition to your little cadre....
Kinda funny......A deviant lezbo activist, embracing a flat out racist moron.

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Here we go again. :lol::lol:
What, are you going to start lying and twisting Allies words again in a desperately failing attempt to prove something?

'cause you've already been down that road, and drove straight off it into a fucking ditch, dumbass!....In fact, you ran over drlil'mans ass who drove his car into the ditch a lil' before you.

She's not twisting my words this time...she's actually dragging around a bunch of completely made-up quotes and pretending that I said them..and linking to her fake list as evidence of...something. I'm not sure what.

What, still no proof of any Allie lies?

Tsk tsk tsk.

So, I guess all this thread really proved was that Bodey and Drlil'man were more than willing to lie and twist words, as opposed to actually exposing any lies. Only further proving, that they are consumate trolls who lack any sort of integrity or substance.

But then, we've always known that's all they are all about so, no reason to be surprised.

Yeah keep running away from what you can't counter. The proof that you are demanding has been provided MULTIPLE times but once again you show that you have no integrity and lack the honesty to address the facts.

It's ok run along, everyone knows what a dishonest cowardly troll you truly are and everytime you run away from the facts you prove it even more. LOL

You ran away from this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

the first time I posted it so it's no surprise that you continue to run away now. LOL

OK you ran away from this one too

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3577946-post2312.html

LOL keep running loser, it won't change the fact that you got exactly what you asked for but instead of being hoenst and admitting it you pretend it doesn't exist and continue to make demands for what you already have.

You may have said it...but a LOT of us were thinking it. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh look at the troll, u2008, calling anyone who dares to disagree with your bigoted opinions nazis. LOL

Thanks for showing how you failed in this argument. The fact that you have to stoop to calling others nazi's is a shining example of your failure and desperation.

The sad fact is that you actually got thanked for that. LOL

Kinda funny......A deviant lezbo activist, embracing a flat out racist moron.

Fuckin' idiots!:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Here we go again. :lol::lol:
What, are you going to start lying and twisting Allies words again in a desperately failing attempt to prove something?

'cause you've already been down that road, and drove straight off it into a fucking ditch, dumbass!....In fact, you ran over drlil'mans ass who drove his car into the ditch a lil' before you.

Here is the major difference between you trolls and those of us on the left you label nazis becuase you have nothing real to offer.

WE, on the left, have actually provided links to your own words, dishonesty, hypocrisy, double standards and flip flops where as all you have to offer is repetition of the same baseless moronic unsubstantiated ad hom attacks even as you avoid your own words and pretend that it never happened. LOL

Although it is hilarious how you are whining about lying and twisting words when it was you who misquoted both blindboo and allie in a desperate attempt to attack them for something that you made up.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3567581-post2275.html

BTW I am still waiting on you to PROVE your claim that those two gitmo detainees were still invited to line in berkeley even AFTER the resolution that decided whether to invite them or not failed to pass. You can prove that claim can't you?

Last edited:

Oh look at the troll, u2008, calling anyone who dares to disagree with your bigoted opinions nazis. LOL

Thanks for showing how you failed in this argument. The fact that you have to stoop to calling others nazi's is a shining example of your failure and desperation.

They're the Three Stooges in behavior. It's pretty funny. Hey, btw....I've got neg rep 4 days in a row from Allie.....beat that! :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Here is the major difference between you trolls and those of us on the left you label nazis becuase you have nothing real to offer.

I label Lasher a Nazi because he is a Nazi, ya fucking moron. Bod likes to jump into the JOOOO hating as well and has aligned herself with Lashie the Nazi.

You are fucking stupid, whether you're a Nazi or not I don't really know.

Lasher is a STAR!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8raCuFqvmGA]YouTube - Lash Dance[/ame]

I label Lasher a Nazi because he is a Nazi, ya fucking moron. Bod likes to jump into the JOOOO hating as well and has aligned herself with Lashie the Nazi.

You are fucking stupid, whether you're a Nazi or not I don't really know.

Lasher is a STAR!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8raCuFqvmGA]YouTube - Lash Dance[/ame]

So am I to take your current spin to mean that I am not one of the "cadre"? LOL

So in other words you are referring to at least two people who disagree with you as nazis?? Got it. LOL

Liberals HATE our western "democracy" (Republic actually) form of government. They support tyrants. They believe the State can manage the life of the individual better than the individual. Like good submissive sheep, they will willingly submit to sharia law and gladly leave that legacy to our children--despicable animals!

They're the Three Stooges in behavior. It's pretty funny. Hey, btw....I've got neg rep 4 days in a row from Allie.....beat that! :lol::lol::lol:

FIVE! FIVE! FIVE days in a row! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Can we go for SIX? Tune back in tomorrow for "As Allie Neg Reps the Truth".....:lol::lol::lol:

Actually bass was NOT comparing the two but instead he expressed an OPINION about "the radical christian right" as he mentioned their obsession with "islam" (not radical islam). lack of stating an opinions on radical islam does not show trivialization of it. Nice stretch on your part though.

So care to rethink your new line of spin??

The FACT that he does not mention radical islam in that short post does not prove that "Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam." Therofore, your claim that his post is "living proof" is WRONG.

Spin???? That would be what you did here ...
really?? HOW so?

you took a posting and declared the intent of a poster that wasn't you.

I did nothing more than you did. You offered yout interpretation of what he said even as you ignored what he actually said. Where as I based my interpretation on what he actually said.
The sad fact is that now you agree with me that you were WRONG when you claimed that he made a comparison because you NOW admit that he didn't even mention radical islam.

If the thread is about "trivializing the threat of islam" and a poster is focusing on Christianity (opinion or fact) without presenting a comparable statement about islam, it is obvious to most of us here that person is "ignoring" or "trivializing" islam. If the thread was about the violence of Christianity, his "opinion" would have been, expected.

So you ARE saying that because he did NOT mention radical islam that he is trivializing the threat of it?? Got it. I knew I had you pegged the first time.

The sad fact is that now you agree with me that you were WRONG when you claimed that he made a comparison because you NOW admit that he didn't even mention radical islam.

First you claimed he was comparing the two religions and then you admit after being called out for being wrong you admit that he didn't make a comparable statement. LOL

Any way that you try to spin it YOU were the one that was proven WRONG based on the shift in your own argument. LOL

I did not state what "he" meant. I said if someone is makes a statement of comparison and doesn't mention the "subject" (of the thread), that person is ignoring or trivializing the subject (in this case it would be .... radical islam). I did not interpret his statement to mean something else; I made an observation.

This is basic reading or communication skills; a person brings up a topic, the other changes the subject, USUALLY means that the person that changed the subject is uncomfortable discussing the topic.

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Democrats only trivialize Republicans. And with good reason. Republicans trivialize "reason".

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.

Aren't you (yes, you), the one that is crying to have EVERYTHING spelled out for you??? I cannot determine where your claim for Biblical knowledge starts and where it stops. How can I discuss a subject with you when you claim to have read the Bible, but will not say one way or another if you are familiar with the topic or how in depth your knowledge goes.

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?

WOW how many times does it have to explained to YOU?

YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

It is not my responsibility to google anything to substantiate or prove your claims wrong.

Furthermore what does your inability to substantiate your own claims have to do with my knowledge?? Why do you have to test my knowledge BEFORE you can provide some substance to support your own claims??

If you have a point get to it. Otherwise admit that you've got nothing real to offer and stop trying to make this about me when you are the one that made the claims.

You have not responded to your understanding of this particular story, or how familiar you are with this portion of the OT. It does me little good to have a discussion with someone that does not know the story. If you do not know the story, well, you can easily be misled. I do not want to do that. I would like for you to see the obvious, but if we cannot agree on a "reference point" there is no sense in pointing out something if you don't know where to begin to look.

I don't think it's less. I mean however remote it may be, there are Islamic radicals who want to explode a nuclear device in a major US city. Whereas I don't there is a big effort in the Fundie camp to do something like that.

Would you care to clarify your statement???

There is a greater danger of horrific attack (like a nuclear bomb or flying planes into Nuclear plants, building, or truck bombs) from the Islamic Radicals. The Christian Fundies threat I see as less horrific in nature. (like killing abortion providers).

Thank you, that is much clearer. Would you care to count the numbers of people killed by "Christian Fundies" in comparison to islamic radicals?

There is a greater danger of horrific attack (like a nuclear bomb or flying planes into Nuclear plants, building, or truck bombs) from the Islamic Radicals. The Christian Fundies threat I see as less horrific in nature. (like killing abortion providers).
Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Sick bastards!:cuckoo:

Noting the desparate attempt at deflection. :eusa_whistle:

If the subject is: dems trivialize radical islam and many here are bringing up "all those Christian terrorists" (like, 4 in the last 40 years), isn't that "deflection"?

Forum List

Back