Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Omg, my LIE is that I thought you brought up a topic that you didn't, in fact, bring up?

HORRROOOORRRRRSSSSS...

Lol. That's great. Really. You win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He's like a lil' kid.

Seriously, he's one of the most immature adults i've ever seen.

He just cannot stand being proven wrong......It's like a screaming lil' child who just had their cookie taken away.

And he'll stay on this same beaten down thread for the next month, desperately trying to undo his failures.......It's comical.....And bizarre all at the same time.

WOW so you think being honest and having integrity is immature??

BTW why didn't you address what you asked for??

You demanded it, there it is and yet you turn tail, run away and engage in baseless personal attacks while avoiding what you asked for which further exposes your dishonesty and cowardice.

Thanks for playing though but as usual you just got owned. LOL

P.S. Aren't you still here trolling as you avoid the facts that you demanded?? So what does that say about you considering your contradictory personal attack about still being here?? LOL
It's like another poster up said to me in mail.....If there was no such thing as taking posters words out of context and spinning them, YOU would have nothing!

You're amusing, nothing more!

Grow up, son.....Life is too short to spend it sniveling.

Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Sick bastards!:cuckoo:

The greatest threat to the unborn is by far the mothers. I guess if you're a religionist, forcing heathen women to use black market abortionist was by far the superior moral choice. I'm sure you would like to return to those day where religionist held more power over people and their lives.

Personally I think you're one sick puppy if you believe that liberals love to wantonely kill innocent babies for any reason. I think you're just taking a position. But then again some have said I might be naive.
Don't twist my damn words.

Liberals (most) support the wanton killing of innocent life for no other reason than they are an inconvenience......

Yeah don't twist his words even as he inserts his own BS twisted opinions onto (most) liberals. LOL Funny how he fails to see the contradiction. LOL

Are you ever going to venture into other threads? Or are you just going to spend your usmb life trolling this one?

Go ask all those unborn fetus's out there just how great the threat from liberal idiots is to them.

'cause liberals just love wantonely killing innocent life, for no other reason than it poses an inconvience to 'em.

Sick bastards!:cuckoo:

The greatest threat to the unborn is by far the mothers. I guess if you're a religionist, forcing heathen women to use black market abortionist was by far the superior moral choice. I'm sure you would like to return to those day where religionist held more power over people and their lives.

Personally I think you're one sick puppy if you believe that liberals love to wantonely kill innocent babies for any reason. I think you're just taking a position. But then again some have said I might be naive.
Don't twist my damn words.

Liberals (most) support the wanton killing of innocent life for no other reason than they are an inconvenience......Morons shoulda kept your damn legs closed, kept their dicks in your pants, or simply used the various forms of birth control available.

But no, because of their own irresponsibility, that human life is wantonely killed for being an inconveniece.

Sick shit indeed!

There are only three reasons where abortion is acceptable......If you need them explained, then you aren't very bright.

Nice. At least you changed from Liberals love to wantonley kill, to Liberals (most) support the wanton killing.....But.... this is a thead about the threat of Islamic Terrorist, or rather how the democrats supposedly trivialize that threat. I don't think they do. I think they are well aware of the threat the radicals present. I think the other side over-exaggerates the threat as coming from all Muslim.

He's like a lil' kid.

Seriously, he's one of the most immature adults i've ever seen.

He just cannot stand being proven wrong......It's like a screaming lil' child who just had their cookie taken away.

And he'll stay on this same beaten down thread for the next month, desperately trying to undo his failures.......It's comical.....And bizarre all at the same time.

WOW so you think being honest and having integrity is immature??

BTW why didn't you address what you asked for??

You demanded it, there it is and yet you turn tail, run away and engage in baseless personal attacks while avoiding what you asked for which further exposes your dishonesty and cowardice.

Thanks for playing though but as usual you just got owned. LOL

P.S. Aren't you still here trolling as you avoid the facts that you demanded?? So what does that say about you considering your contradictory personal attack about still being here?? LOL
It's like another poster up said to me in mail.....If there was no such thing as taking posters words out of context and spinning them, YOU would have nothing!

You're amusing, nothing more!

Grow up, son.....Life is too short to spend it sniveling.

WOW! more avoidance and cowardice from you, imagine that. LOL

What did I take out of context?? Please explain and show how I took anything out of context?? Or is asking you to make an actual substantive argument too much to ask of you?? LOL

Face it, you got owned and your BEST defense is to pretend it never happened as you make claims that you can't prove in a desperate attempt to attack me because you can't coutner the FACTS that I presented. LOL

P.S. I called it and you predictably followed suit.

You wanted ONE and I gave you a few. So now let's watch you avoid them and attack me personally because you can't honestly debate what was actually said because then you would have to admit that you and allie were being dishonest.

LOL You are so predictable.

I've spoken to a lot of libs about abortion. The one thing they share...a disregard for human life, a desire to see less of it, and a callous disregard for poor children.

Noting the desparate attempt at deflection. :eusa_whistle:

Well that is about all that they have left.
They demanded proof of their lies, flip flops and contradictions but then when they got exactly what they asked for they ran from them as fast as possible.
Notice not one of them has addressed all of their own words that expose them a the dishonest cowardly hacks that they are.
So after avoidance like that what else do they have to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling?

In case you couldn't guess, the answer is that they have NOTHING left to offer but deflection, more avoidance and trolling.

What a joke.
:lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

You are a joke, but then that might have something to do with the fact that you spent pages upon pages demanding proof of your dishonesty and then when you got exactly what you asked for you turned tail and ran from the facts that you could not counter. LOL

Last edited:
Are you ever going to venture into other threads? Or are you just going to spend your usmb life trolling this one?

I am currently in three threads and unlike a troll like you, who can only attack those who prove you to be a dishonest cowardly hack, I have actually been trying to talk about the actual content of this thread. The very content that you demanded proof of and are now avoiding. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557841-post2269.html

LOL

Your own words shows you to be a LIAR when you made false claims about what I said and then repeated them.

Spin as much as you like however that and your personal attacks against me (trolling) will not change that FACT.

A more appropriate question would be "Why do Americans trivialize the threat from radical Zionism?"

I guess Muslim Radicals have not done enough damage in America yet to be considered a threat. They get instant "opressed minority" status just like the decendants of freed slaves, Native Americans, Gays and others.

Nobody wants vulnerable minorities to be mistreated in America.

Last edited:
Whatever you say, chief.

BTW I thought you said this thread was done days ago so why are you still here trolling along and contributing nothing but personal attacks and avoidance of the facts that you spent pages asking for??

The thread is over. It has turned into an exhibition hall for the mentally ill.

Awww, you're not that bad, old sport.

BTW I thought you said this thread was done days ago so why are you still here trolling along and contributing nothing but personal attacks and avoidance of the facts that you spent pages asking for??

Awww, you're not that bad, old sport.

You may have said it...but a LOT of us were thinking it. :lol::lol::lol:

Whatever you say, chief.

And you are the prime example of the mentally ill.
You whine and cry for pages upon pages obsessing as you demand proof of your lies, dishonesty and flip flops and then when you get it you pretend it doesn't exist.

That is a perfect example of how YOU are mentally ill.

BTW the fact that you feel the need to spread rep so much that you can neg rep me for the third day straight, even as you run away from the debate that you lost but lack the intgrity to admit it, shows how desperate you are to lash out and attack me for exposing your lies.

LOL

You whine and cry for pages upon pages obsessing as you demand proof of your lies, dishonesty and flip flops and then when you get it you pretend it doesn't exist.

BTW the fact that you feel the need to spread rep so much that you can neg rep me for the third day straight, even as you run away from the debate that you lost but lack the intgrity to admit it, shows how desperate you are to lash out and attack me for exposing your lies.

LOL

Look on the bright side...some lucky random people get some pos rep while she works real hard to be able to neg us again. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL

Look on the bright side...some lucky random people get some pos rep while she works real hard to be able to neg us again. :lol::lol::lol:

dr smith is now a 15? he used to be a 17

What, still no proof of any Allie lies?

Tsk tsk tsk.

So, I guess all this thread really proved was that Bodey and Drlil'man were more than willing to lie and twist words, as opposed to actually exposing any lies. Only further proving, that they are consumate trolls who lack any sort of integrity or substance.

But then, we've always known that's all they are all about so, no reason to be surprised.

Forum List

Back