Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

*TROLL*

FemaleTroll.jpg

Now...isn't THAT interesting...I say that something YOU posted is something to remember and your response to that is to call me a "troll"?

:lol::lol::lol: So it's trollish behavior to say that something YOU say is worth remembering?

Take it As You Wish...

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't have to prove it. You never proved your assertion. There's nothing to prove.

Huh?? So are you moving on to an even NEWER standard of proof?? WOW you just can;'t stop flip flopping and moving the goal posts can you??

BTW I think it's hilarious that you claim I lied but fail to prove it even as you demand that others prove their claims that you lied. Once again you flip flop on your standard of proof.

BTW here are two lies of your that I posted on previously. My guess is that you will pretend that they don't exist, let's see if you can prove me wrong and admit that you were being less than honest.

Your false claim about the OP that you used to call bod dishonest is a prime example iof your dishonesty.

Then there is your false claim that I compared or made a paralllel between gun ownership and slavery when I made not such parallel or comparison.

There are TWO lies by you and you only wanted one. LOL

:eusa_eh:

You saying what I said is not proof, you dimwit.

Once again, epic fail!

Please show us where Allie claimed she believes we "do not have enough attacks" or, that she "seems to believe we don not have enough attacks.

Nowhere in that quote does she make either claim.

Funny thing is, you're doing the exact same thing Bodey is. Twisting and spinning in the wind, as you accuse others of doing the same thing. Talk about a couple o' god damn hypocrites!

Either put up the evidence, or simply STFU!

This is just too damn easy. Like a walk in the park on a brisk spring day.:lol::lol:

WOW you really are that ignorant aren't you?? It's pretty obvious that bod did not quote allie exactly so why pretend that he ever claimsed to have done such?

What bod did do was sum up what allie said by equating

to the word "attacks" instead of citing the whole comment.

So are you really so ignorant that you cannot see how those "attacks" that allie listed can be summed up with the single word "attacks"?????

Furthermore, what is it with your obsessive need to try and falsely claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words with her responses after the links?? Is that type of dishonesty the only way that you can pretend to ignore the fact that allie did talk about harrassing muslims because she can't "outlaw the religion" as well as the fact that allie did state

We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

otherwise known as ATTACKS. LOL
Wow, you really are a stupid fuck!

No where did Allie even come close to stating "seems like we haven't had enough attacks"

Bodey deliberately tried to take her words out of context, and then added her own interpretation of what Allie actually said.....She lied, just as you're lying in trying to back up Bodey's twists and lies.

You've been pawned yet again, lil' man.

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said......Because so far, neither of you have provided one shred of evidence.......All you've provided are twists and turns, that completely lack any sort of substance......Both of you are lying, nothing more!

Stupid sheep like Bodey and yourself are fucking comical.

ok moron i will explain it to you yet another time becuase it's obvious that you were not smart enough to understand it the first four times I spelled it out for you.

at NO time was bod claiming that allie said the exact statement "seems like we haven't had enough attacks" so why do you continue to LIE about it and pretend that she did??

You wanted proof of your LIES well you just gave an example of it, AGAIN.

BTW care to explain what you would call the list of things allie is claiing we don't have enough of??

We don't have enough railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets!

What would you call that list other than a list of "ATTACKS". I remind you that allie's statement has a form of the word "attack" in her own post.

Once again your dishonest attempts to try and falsely claim that bod was claiming to be quoting allie exposes your dishonesty. Furthermore asking anyone to prove that allie made that EXACT statement that no one attributed it to her is beyond ignorance on your part.

WOW you really are that ignorant aren't you?? It's pretty obvious that bod did not quote allie exactly so why pretend that he ever claimsed to have done such?

So are you really so ignorant that you cannot see how those "attacks" that allie listed can be summed up with the single word "attacks"?????

Furthermore, what is it with your obsessive need to try and falsely claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words with her responses after the links?? Is that type of dishonesty the only way that you can pretend to ignore the fact that allie did talk about harrassing muslims because she can't "outlaw the religion" as well as the fact that allie did state

No where did Allie even come close to stating "seems like we haven't had enough attacks"

Bodey deliberately tried to take her words out of context, and then added her own interpretation of what Allie actually said.....She lied, just as you're lying in trying to back up Bodey's twists and lies.

Now, I'll be waiting for Bodey and yourself to actually come up with even one lie by Allie, or the exaxct words of what Bodey actually claimed were said......Because so far, neither of you have provided one shred of evidence.......All you've provided are twists and turns, that completely lack any sort of substance......Both of you are lying, nothing more!

Obsessed with me, aren't you? :lol:

Well it's obvious that he is obsessed with misquoting you as he continues to try and claim that you were quoting allie's exact words when you commented on allie's statement by saying that she "seems to think we do not have enough attacks" after you cited the link in which allie stated

So isn't it hilarious that he can't even quote you correctly even as he tries to lie and attack you as he falsley claims you misquoted allie? LOL

He just doesn't understand how hypocritical and dishonest he is for attacking you for misquoting even as he misquotes you. LOL

Last edited:

Well it's obvious that he is obsessed with misquoting you as he continues to try and claim that you were quoting allie's exact words when you commented on allie's statement by saying that she "seems to think we do not have enough attacks" after you cited the link in which allie stated

So isn't it hilarious that he can't even quote you correctly even as he tries to lie and attack you as he falsley claims you misquoted allie? LOL

He just doesn't understand how hypocritical and dishonest he is for attacking you for misquoting even as he misquotes you. LOL

But I've learned to expect that from him. No biggie.

Nope, told you already. I'm not going to go around proving and re-proving the same crap over and over again because you're too stupid to understand. It's been proven. You don't get it. You're terminally stupid, or terminally dishonest, but I am not going to chase my tail just because you chase yours.

and just as predicted you cut and run while failing to provide anything of substance because you claim that you already have. LOL. you are so predictable.

What is hilarious about that is that those on the left in this thread have had no such hang ups. We posted proof of your lies, you claimed that we didn't, so we posted it again and once again you claimed that we didn't so we posted it again...and so on.

You see the problem with your claim is that if you actually have the proof it's not that big of a deal to find it and repost it. The fact that you choose to take the dishonest cowardly way out and run away from providing the substance leaves the impression that you don't actually have it. LOL
Well then, lil' man....I'm sure you'll have no problem of showing that proof from you lefty loons right here and now.

Show the posts that prove LYING.

Come on, Junior, SHOW IT!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Btw, son, where are you right now?......."Ran away" again, I see.

You're such a fuckin' dufus.

LMAO!

According to your most recent definition of what you now consider to be lying which is

Bodey deliberately tried to take her words out of context, and then added her own interpretation of what Allie actually said.....She lied

you provide evidence of your own lies based on your own current standard as you continue to misquote bod and add your own interpretation of what bod actually said as you take it out of context.

evidence:

your misquote:
"seems like we haven't had enough attacks"

what bod actually said as he commented on what allie said

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

Your attempts to take what bod said out of context as you falsely claim that bod was quoting allie.

Please show us where Allie claimed she believes we "do not have enough attacks" or, that she "seems to believe we don not have enough attacks.

Nowhere in that quote does she make either claim.

So, if adding ones own interpretation of what someones says even as you misquote and take there words out of context, as you did when you falsely claimed that bod was quoting allie, is a LIE then based on your own standard, your own rants against bod show you to be a LIAR.

Thanks for proving your own dishonesty in accordance with your own standard.

I don't have to prove it. You never proved your assertion. There's nothing to prove.

Huh?? So are you moving on to an even NEWER standard of proof?? WOW you just can;'t stop flip flopping and moving the goal posts can you??

BTW I think it's hilarious that you claim I lied but fail to prove it even as you demand that others prove their claims that you lied. Once again you flip flop on your standard of proof.

BTW here are two lies of your that I posted on previously. My guess is that you will pretend that they don't exist, let's see if you can prove me wrong and admit that you were being less than honest.

Your false claim about the OP that you used to call bod dishonest is a prime example iof your dishonesty.

Then there is your false claim that I compared or made a paralllel between gun ownership and slavery when I made not such parallel or comparison.

Uh first off.

FACT: You demand that others provide proof of their claims that you lied.

FACT: You claimed that i lied.

FACT: You refused to provide proof of your claim that I lied.

There in lies the proof that you flip flopped on your belief that the person who makes the claim should provide the proof to substantiate it.

Second. I already posted what i restated above but you were too cowardly and dishoenst to address what was said so here we go again.

Evidence of allie's dishonesty follows as I repost what he ran away from previously.

Ok, so it's about radical islam in the op.

Disregard.

So this is how you admit that you were WRONG when you called someone else dishonest??

You deny the threat from ISLAM all the time, Bod.

BTW, it's dishonest to add that "radical" in there. I never said anybody denied there was a threat from RADICAL Islam. I said you trivialize the threat from Islam (per the OP) when you deny the threat exists.

Are you saying now you acknowledge the threat of Islam?

So you called Bod dishonest and despite the fact that YOU were WRONG, this bs sidestep is all that you have to offer?? LOL

So was that a lie on your part or were just ignorant and didn't "intend" to misrepresent the facts??

Thanks for showing an example of how what you called a "logical fallacy" actually applies. LOL

Oh wicked, don't you understand?

If you're SPECIFIC, you're smoke screening. If you provide EVIDENCE, then you're lying.
But if you lie and obfuscate, you make your case!

That's the way it works.

I'm still baffled that someone can say that a fascetious comment that we need to be attacked more often is a statement that we need to attack Muslims more often, but oh well. If people are going to make shit up and pretend it's real, you can't do much with them.

People who make shit up and don't KNOW it's not real..that's mental illness, though, and I'm starting to get a little worried about smith & bod...

I never thought you'd admit it...but there you go...your posting philosophy, right out there.
Well, there you have it.....Another attempt by the Bode to dishonestly spin a post.

Oh well, it's just the kids and I this evening. Gonna take 'em down to Paradise Cove for a lil' dinner......I'll check back later, or tommorow to see if Bodey comes up with some actual lies, or at least ceases in dishonestly trying to spin another posters words.

C-YA all!

Here is one LIE by allie that was part of bod's list that you discarded after misrepreseting and commenting on only TWO of them

Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?
:lol:

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.

WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

And yet if you read my original post I made no such parallel or comparison between gun onwnership and slavery.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

I am clearly talking about an argument and how the right argues that criminals will get guns even if they are illegal in comparison to an argument presented by logical where he asks "If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries?"

Therefore, based on what I ACTUALLY said, allie claiming that I made a parallel or comparison between gun ownership and slavery is a LIE.

I just find it amazing that these right wingers flip flop and lie so much and still have to demand proof of their flip flpps and dishonesty when their posts are full of them.

allie has changed her standard on who should prove claims and jester calls you a liar even as he engages in what he is using calling you a liar.

Then jester and allie chime back in late at night or early this morning still demanding proof even though they skipped or ignored most of the posts in the last few pages which consist of what they are still demanding.

evidence of such avoidance from allie is right here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3557027-post2262.html

she tries to claim that I only SAID it and yet I went back and reposted my previous posts that show the proof of my claims, which she avoided and now pretends doesn't exist.

Then jester chimes back in late last night (EST) and tries to claim I ran away even as he can only muster a halfassed response to a few posts as he repeats his false claims and exposes himself as a liar according to his own NEW standard.

Their dishonesty knows now bounds.

Last edited:

ok moron i will explain it to you yet another time becuase it's obvious that you were not smart enough to understand it the first four times I spelled it out for you.

at NO time was bod claiming that allie said the exact statement "seems like we haven't had enough attacks" so why do you continue to LIE about it and pretend that she did??

BTW care to explain what you would call the list of things allie is claiing we don't have enough of??

What would you call that list other than a list of "ATTACKS". I remind you that allie's statement has a form of the word "attack" in her own post.

Once again your dishonest attempts to try and falsely claim that bod was claiming to be quoting allie exposes your dishonesty. Furthermore asking anyone to prove that allie made that EXACT statement that no one attributed it to her is beyond ignorance on your part.
I call it sarcasm, you fuckin' moron.

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie......You cannot deny that, nor prove otherwise, momma's boy!

I'll say it again, pee wee, unless you can come up with those exact words, you're making yourself look like a fuckin' ankle biting lil' douchebag.....Not that it's anything new from you.

You're a dishonest lil' hack. As evidenced by your continually failed attempts on this thread to prove something that isn't true.

Last edited:

I just find it amazing that these right wingers flip flop and lie so much and still have to demand proof of their flip flpps and dishonesty when their posts are full of them.

allie has changed her standard on who should prove claims and jester calls you a liar even as he engages in what he is using calling you a liar.

Then jester and allie chime back in late at night or early this morning still demanding proof even though they skipped or ignored most of the posts in the last few pages which consist of what they are still demanding.

she tries to claim that I only SAID it and yet I went back and reposted my previous posts that show the proof of my claims, which she avoided and now pretends doesn't exist.

Then jester chimes back in late last night (EST) and tries to claim I ran away even as he can only muster a halfassed response to a few posts as he repeats his false claims and exposes himself as a liar according to his own NEW standard.

You continually accuse others of "running away", you spineless lil' fuck. And then whine like a three year old when someone says the same of you.

If ya' can't handle it, lil' Orphan Annie, then maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up!

You're a fuckin' joke, lil' one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You continually accuse others of "running away", you spineless lil' fuck. And then whine like a three year old when someone says the same of you.

If ya' can't handle it, lil' Orphan Annie, then maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up!You're a fuckin' joke, lil' one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you want someone to shut up....looks like YOU are the one who can't handle what they say. Pretty evident.

If ya' can't handle it, lil' Orphan Annie, then maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up!You're a fuckin' joke, lil' one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you want someone to shut up....looks like YOU are the one who can't handle what they say. Pretty evident.
Poor lil' Bodey.....Once again outed as a liar, and twister of words.

If one complains about being told they "ran away", and then whines (as drlil'man did) when someone accuses them of doing the same, then yes, one should just shut the fuck up to avoid having their hypocrisy put fully on display.

Seriously Bodey, you're not too bright.

I call it sarcasm, you fuckin' moron.

Nowhere does she state that "it SEEMS we don't have enough attacks".

Nor did she state that she "wants to harrass muslims".

What it was, was an attmpt by Bodey to spin and lie......You cannot deny that, nor prove otherwise, momma's boy!

I'll say it again, pee wee, unless you can come up with those exact words, you're making yourself look like a fuckin' ankle biting lil' douchebag.....Not that it's anything new from you.

You're a dishonest lil' hack. As evidenced by your continually failed attempts on this thread to prove something that isn't true.

WOW you really are retarded aren't you?? Once again you expose your own dishonesty as you try to claim that bod was quoting allie's exact words when bod commented on what allie actually said and was NOT quoting allie.

So now that it has been explained to you numerous times why do you continue to make that false claim over and over again??

BTW you missed several posts and failed to respond to the facts that you were asking for this whole time, so what awe you afraid of?? Why did you choose to avoid the facts that you ahve been asking for all this time??

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3487608-post872.html (want's burka outlawed to harass Muslims)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3491228-post921.html (seems to think we do not have enough attacks)

So where does bod "QUOTE" allie and claim that allies stated those EXACT words?? Oh you mean bod doesn't quote allie and doesn't claim that those are allie's exact words.

So why is it that you continue to make demands for something that exists only in your own mind??

If ya' can't handle it, lil' Orphan Annie, then maybe you should just consider shutting the fuck up!

You're a fuckin' joke, lil' one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is that really all that you have to address?? thanks for proving my point on how you right wingers run away from the arguments and facts that counter your spin.

You see, here is the difference, you accused me of running away because I was not online at the time of your post, which occured about 3 hours after i left. Where as I accuse you and your right wing troll brigade of running away from the argument which you just provided a perfect example of.

BTW where are all of your responses to my previous posts that included the facts that you trolls were demanding?? Oh you mean you didn't respond to them showing yet again how you RUN AWAY from the debate and facts that counter your spin.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
It's all in those two posts. You don't want to see it...fine. It's not like I thought you'd be truthful about it....you've already shown what your "integrity" is all about. :lol:

No, it is not - dumbfuck.

You attempted to bury the question under a mountain of irrelevancy. You linked dozens of her posts, but failed to illustrate a single lie.

Epic fail.

Uh first off.

FACT: You demand that others provide proof of their claims that you lied.

FACT: You claimed that i lied.

FACT: You refused to provide proof of your claim that I lied.

There in lies the proof that you flip flopped on your belief that the person who makes the claim should provide the proof to substantiate it.

Second. I already posted what i restated above but you were too cowardly and dishoenst to address what was said so here we go again.

Evidence of allie's dishonesty follows as I repost what he ran away from previously.

Fact: Your constant carping is not proof of anything, except that you really are an idiot, and probably need to adjust meds.

Forum List

Back