Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Christ, you're fuckin' stupid......I fully provided Allies quotes, and Bodecea's false claims of the context of those posts.

Allie never claimed that we "seem to have not been attacked enough", as Bodecea dishonestly tried to twist it.......

And bod never attributed what you quote to allie so thanks for exposing your continued dishonesty. However allie's own words are,

Seems pretty close to me when you consider what bod actually said

Allie starts off with "we don't have enough"

bod starts of with "we do not have enough"

Allie ends with "railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets"

bod ends with "attacks"

So how is bod wrong?? Please explain.

Really?? what would you call this,

That seems to be a pretty cut and dry form of harassment. She is talking about making their religious expression uncomfortable and putting road blocks in the way preventing them from practicing their religion because "we can't outlaw the religion, but." So care to explain how that is NOT harassment??

Once again, Dr, you fail!

Seeing as how you are the one that just did a faceplant I really don't see that as the case. But thanks for your delusions of "winning." I am sure charlie sheen would be proud of you. LOL

On that note thanks for the laughs I will be back tomorrow to laugh at you some more. LOL
Your spin is just too damn funny.

Says the troll misquoting bod. Is it intentional or are you doing it out of ingorance?

Allie never said that she "seems to think we don't have enough attacks"........Not even close. But, Bodey DID try to spin it as her saying such. That is a lie........You can't deny it, no matter how hard you lamely try!

and bod never said that was an exact quote from allie so why do you continue to misquote bod and pretend that it was?? I have already shown allie's words right next to bod's and they are pretty much the SAME with the except that bod summed up allie's LIST with the one word "attacks" a form of which was used in allie's own list of "attacks."

Allie never said she "wants burka's outlawed to harrass muslims".......But, Bodey DID try to spin is as her saying such. That is a lie.....You can't deny it, no matter how hard you lamely try.

and bod never said that was an exact quote from allie so why do you continue to misquote bod and pretend that it was?? I have already shown allie's words and they show that the intent behind outlawing the burka was to harass muslims because she can't "outlaw the religion." her own words show her intent so why is it so hard for you to follow simple english??

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

HOW IS THAT NOT HARASSMENT????

So, unless you or Bodey can provide exact quotes of Allie saying either, you are failures who are doing nothing more than twisting words and lying.

Yeah, you go run along now. Once again your tried and true tactic of trying to ankle bite like a shakey lil' puppy has once again failed....Thanks for the amusement, sincerely!

AGAIN due to the FACT that neither of us quoted allie as saying those phrases why is showing allie stating those exact word for word phrases a requirement to discuss what allie actually said?? Your myopic view does not change the fact that what allie actually said was quoted and instead of addressing what she actually said all you can do is move the goal posts and focus on two statements that you are misquoting and taking out of context.

Face it, you lost, you are just too damn ignorant to realize it.

And bod never attributed what you quote to allie so thanks for exposing your continued dishonesty. However allie's own words are,

Seems pretty close to me when you consider what bod actually said

Allie starts off with "we don't have enough"

bod starts of with "we do not have enough"

Allie ends with "railway/subway/cafe bombings, riots or Jews attacked in the streets"

bod ends with "attacks"

So how is bod wrong?? Please explain.

Really?? what would you call this,

That seems to be a pretty cut and dry form of harassment. She is talking about making their religious expression uncomfortable and putting road blocks in the way preventing them from practicing their religion because "we can't outlaw the religion, but." So care to explain how that is NOT harassment??

Seeing as how you are the one that just did a faceplant I really don't see that as the case. But thanks for your delusions of "winning." I am sure charlie sheen would be proud of you. LOL

On that note thanks for the laughs I will be back tomorrow to laugh at you some more. LOL
Your spin is just too damn funny.

Allie never said that she "seems to think we don't have enough attacks"........Not even close. But, Bodey DID try to spin it as her saying such. That is a lie........You can't deny it, no matter how hard you lamely try!

Allie never said she "wants burka's outlawed to harrass muslims".......But, Bodey DID try to spin is as her saying such. That is a lie.....You can't deny it, no matter how hard you lamely try.

So, unless you or Bodey can provide exact quotes of Allie saying either, you are failures who are doing nothing more than twisting words and lying.

Yeah, you go run along now. Once again your tried and true tactic of trying to ankle bite like a shakey lil' puppy has once again failed....Thanks for the amusement, sincerely!

Pretty funny smoke screening for Allie, Wicked. :lol:

The funniest part of all is that he is stuck on his assumption that you were quoting allie word for word with your comments that you posted after almost every link when it's pretty obvious that you were commenting on what allie said and not quoting her exactly.

Yet here jester is again demanding that we provide proof af a claim that doesn't exist. No one quoted allie as saying either of the statements jester is demanding proof for so how can anyone provide proof of a claim that isn't based in reality??

Oh wicked, don't you understand?

If you're SPECIFIC, you're smoke screening. If you provide EVIDENCE, then you're lying.
But if you lie and obfuscate, you make your case!

That's the way it works.

I'm still baffled that someone can say that a fascetious comment that we need to be attacked more often is a statement that we need to attack Muslims more often, but oh well. If people are going to make shit up and pretend it's real, you can't do much with them.

People who make shit up and don't KNOW it's not real..that's mental illness, though, and I'm starting to get a little worried about smith & bod...

I never thought you'd admit it...but there you go...your posting philosophy, right out there.

That and allie neg repped me for proving her wrong and exposing her dishonesty even as she ran away from the facts that she and the rest of them demanded. LOL

BTW I would like to know what "specifics" she is talking about in reference to jesters post?

Oh wicked, don't you understand?

If you're SPECIFIC, you're smoke screening. If you provide EVIDENCE, then you're lying.
But if you lie and obfuscate, you make your case!

That's the way it works.

I'm still baffled that someone can say that a fascetious comment that we need to be attacked more often is a statement that we need to attack Muslims more often, but oh well. If people are going to make shit up and pretend it's real, you can't do much with them.

People who make shit up and don't KNOW it's not real..that's mental illness, though, and I'm starting to get a little worried about smith & bod...

I never thought you'd admit it...but there you go...your posting philosophy, right out there.
Well, there you have it.....Another attempt by the Bode to dishonestly spin a post.

Oh well, it's just the kids and I this evening. Gonna take 'em down to Paradise Cove for a lil' dinner......I'll check back later, or tommorow to see if Bodey comes up with some actual lies, or at least ceases in dishonestly trying to spin another posters words.

C-YA all!

Here is one LIE by allie that was part of bod's list that you discarded after misrepreseting and commenting on only TWO of them

Did you really compare gun ownership to slavery?
:lol:

No, I didn't and if you had any intelligence and could read you would see that i compared the ARGUMENTS about obtaining illegal items.

WOW! You really aren't very bright are you?

BTW I see that you avoided my questions about your own words, so should I take your avoidance as admission that you don't actually have an answer to support your spin?

Face it, your spin was beyond absurd and your best defense is to pretend it never happened which is why you avoided questions about your postion.

You made the parallel, not me, nitwit. I enjoy watching you guys backpedal, though. It's a stupid parallel.

And yet if you read my original post I made no such parallel or comparison between gun onwnership and slavery.

I was not trying to slant the story. I am aware that Hindus and other far eastern communities participate in slavery.

There are more stories in the news (worldwide) about muslims abusing slaves/servants than what you hear about the Hindus. If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries? Again, you do not disagree with the evidence presented, but focus on a small detail that you can twist to ignore the truth. Maybe that is why you chose islam, you don't care to know or live the truth.

UH this kind of argument is funny coming from the side that argues taking guns away won't help because the criminals will find a way to get guns. If they are illegal in that country then they are probably transported in an illegal manner. Is that logic really that hard for you to grasp?

Things that are illegal make it into this country all of the time does that make their presence here justified or condoned??

So how is the FACT that criminals breaking the law to commit the crime of slavery a "small detail" in your world?

I am clearly talking about an argument and how the right argues that criminals will get guns even if they are illegal in comparison to an argument presented by logical where he asks "If it is illegal, how can these "criminals" transport their "slaves" out of country where they are discovered abusing these people in other countries?"

Therefore, based on what I ACTUALLY said, allie claiming that I made a parallel or comparison between gun ownership and slavery is a LIE.

Last edited:
Who is denying that there is a direct threat to Americans from the Radical Islamics?

Good luck getting a REAL response to that question. LOL

LOL is right. Still waiting for proof that I "...have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn." too!

Saying that you've proved it doesn't really prove anything. I'll check back a couple more times but mostly, I'm done with it. :cool:

And you won't get it because they don't have it. However, that won't stop them from falsely claiming that they do have it but that they provided it earlier as they tell you to go read the thread to find something that doesn't exist. LOL

Their arguments are like snipe hunting and they are trying to convince everyone around them that snipes are real you just haven't looked hard enough for them. Even though they can't show that they are real they still make that claim as if repetition makes it true.

Good luck getting a REAL response to that question. LOL

LOL is right. Still waiting for proof that I "...have defended Islam in general and the specific acts of Islam at every turn." too!

Saying that you've proved it doesn't really prove anything. I'll check back a couple more times but mostly, I'm done with it. :cool:

Proven already.

Really where? Post a link to said proof. If it really exists then it should not be so hard for you to find it and post it.

Oh let me guess this is where you tell me to go and read the thread and look for something that doesn't exist because you can't provide anything real to support your claim? LOL

Saying it's so, doesn't make it so. Either provide evidence, or simply STFU.

We'll be waiting!:eusa_whistle:

And yet while you were "waiting" post after post has popped up around you containing allie's own words and your best defense is to ignore them and pretend that they don't exist. LOL

Lie.

And a blatant one.

PROVE IT! LOL This ought to be fun. LOL

I'm pretty sure there's a post or two on the last couple of pages where he specifically refers to specific comments to make his point.

Which is much more than you've done.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure huh?? So where is your PROOF? LOL Where are those posts that you are "pretty sure" about??

Do you have anything REAL to offer or do you actually believe saying it makes it so??

BTW I have quoted your own words, jester's own words, and even u2008's own words to substantiate my claims so where are your quotes?? Oh that's right you don't have anything REAL to offer.

Thanks for playing though. LOL

Proven already.

Really where? Post a link to said proof. If it really exists then it should not be so hard for you to find it and post it.

Oh let me guess this is where you tell me to go and read the thread and look for something that doesn't exist because you can't provide anything real to support your claim? LOL

Nope, told you already. I'm not going to go around proving and re-proving the same crap over and over again because you're too stupid to understand. It's been proven. You don't get it. You're terminally stupid, or terminally dishonest, but I am not going to chase my tail just because you chase yours.

Show me where Allie said it "seems we do not have enough attacks" .

are you really that ignorant??

bod was NOT quoting allie and claiming that allie said "seems we do not have enough attacks". It's obvious to anyone with a brain that is bod's comment on what allie said,

So are you claiming that bod was quoting allie's exact words out of dishonesty or ignorance?

I showed allies own words which amount to harassing muslims or are you once again trying to falsely claim that bod was quoting allie when it's obvious yet again that bod was posting his opinion about what allie said.

So care to explain how that is NOT harassment??

Put up, or simply shut up.

I can't believe you're so stupid as to not provide the evidence of Bodey's claims.

LMAO!

I already did "put up" but it's not my fault that you have to make false claims as you try to claim that bod was quoting allie when it's obvious that she was not. Bod's little excerpts after the links were bod's opinions about what allie said and based on what allie actually said bod was correct.

In other words, she lied.

Really?? Is that your NEW standard for what qualifies as lying?? All bod did was comment on what you actually said. However, if that is your new standard for what qualifies as lying then according to your own standard almost every post of yours that bod cites in which you commented on what others posted are LIES.

And you're okay with that.

The question that you should actually be asking is are you ok with using that as your NEW standard to define what qualifies as lying?? If so, you've got a lot of explaining to do. LOL

You're welcome, pointing out your dishonesty, hypocrisy and lack of integrity is a pleasure. So no thanks necessary. :)

LOL

I think you must be mentally ill.

Anyway, it's impossible to argue with a crazy person who doesn't understand the workings of the English language, or have the ability to distinguish fact from fiction. You remind me of the environmental and animal rights wackos...they functioned at exactly the same level. Currently those people are either in jail or very regretful of their blind devotion to a destructive ideology.

Ring any bells for you?

Avodance with a personal attack, thanks for showing once again that you have NOTHING to offer in the face of the FACTS that you morons were asking for all this time and now that you got them you pretend they don't exist.

BTW I do think it's hilarious that you did exactly as I predicted you would do. LOL

Thanks for nothing as per usual. LOL

Did anyone ever post my stated intent to harass muslims?

I'd like to see that, please. I certinaly have no recollection of ever saying that, but I'm sure I must have, since the lying loons say I did.

So please post that quote. Thanks.

Yes and here it is AGAIN try not to stumble over it as you run away AGAIN.

And it's psychological. We can't outlaw the religion, but we can sure as shit bring pressure to bear when it comes to the practice of it.

Private empoyers can also put into place policies that tightens screws. No skull caps, no prayer.

Little things like that. It is exactly how the south and Mormons were brought to heel. So I guess the analogy of the South was apt to a degree.

So care to explain how that is not considered harassment??

No. I trust you have access to a dictionary. I suggest you use it. I'm sick of your willful ignorance and alternate reality.

Are you actually asking me to define "harass" for you??

ha·rass
1. To irritate or torment persistently.
2. To wear out; exhaust.
harass - definition of harass by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

So care to explain how your stance, as to why you would outlaw the burka among other items in your statement, is not harassing musilms??

Your reasoning is to put pressure on them (irritate persistently and wear out; exhaust) and prevent them from practicing their religion and tightening screws (irritate or torment persistently and wear out; exhaust) on them to further prevent them from practicing their religion.

So care to explain how that is not considered harassment??

Ball is in your court. Let's see if you can return it or will you run off the court and call me names from the stands as you usually do?

I already explained it. I'm sorry you don't understand.

Really?? how and where did you show what I said about u2008's standard that in order to prove that you lied we must prove that you "intended" to misrepresent the facts was a logical fallacy?? He basically said that if you state something that you don't know is untrue then it is not a lie, so how is my statement a fallacy??

Here is your post please show how and where you did what you claim.

Logical fallacy at it's finest.

Say whatever you like, then have it rephrased as something completely different.

You say "This house is blue."

smith or bod say "There are so enough houses!!!! You are terrible for saying there aren't enough houses! Liar! Liar! Liar!"

You ask for evidence you have ever said there aren't enough houses.

They link to "This house is blue" after two days or so, and say there, that's the proof that you think there aren't enough houses.

It's like crazy land.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Please show how and where you showed what i ACTUALLY said to be a logical fallacy.

You've already said all that.

and you avoided it like your typical cowardly self. So how about you answer the questions and stop running away?

Smith, really, you should stop.

Says you, the hack who is running away from the very facts that you rightwing trolls have been asking for. Now that you got them you can't run away from them fast enough. LOL

Since when does a QUESTION qualify as a LIE, you nincompoop???

You people really don't know what a lie is, do you? That explains a lot.

Your LIE begins when you make unfounded assertions about bod as part of your so called question.

What is the factual basis for your assertion that bod isn't familiar with the bible?

What is the factual basis for your assertiong that bod is criticizing the bible as she answered a question about the bible??

Without those two assertions your so-called "question" is pretty much nonexistent.

So, do you have anything real to support the core assertions of your "question" as you try to use your so-called "question" to personally attack bod and call her names or is it the usual dishonesty as you make shite up and dishonestly attribute it to someone so you can attack them for something that didn't say?

So care to explain?

LOL!

So...I'm a liar because my question lead you to think that Bod is a liar...but you think that's a lie, so my question is obviously a lie?

WOW! That is no where near to what I actaully said so either you lack the ability to comprehend what you read or you can understand just fine and would rather LIE about what someone said so you can attack them for something that you made up? So which is it??

No matter how much you blather around it, my QUESTION made absolutely NO assertion.

Actually it made TWO. One that bod is not familiar with the bible, even as she answers questions about the bible, and the other is that bod was criticizing the bible. Those two assertions are the core of your "question."

It was a QUESTION (which I don't think was ever answered).

How do you honestly expect a poster to answer a question that is based on made up assertions meant to attack the credibility of that poster when they never made any such claims??
All the rest is obfuscation on your part. I asked a question. A question isn't a lie. Where is the lie in asking someone a question (that they don't answer)? What assertion is made? Where is the deception?

A "question" based on false assertions that were intentionally and falsely attributed to the person being questioned for the purpose of insulting and attacking them IS dishonest.
Now unless you can show that bod actually made those assertions that you attribute to her it's pretty obvious that you made them up.

So again I ask,

"What is the factual basis for your assertion that bod isn't familiar with the bible?

What is the factual basis for your assertiong that bod is criticizing the bible as she answered a question about the bible??

Without those two assertions your so-called "question" is pretty much nonexistent.

So, do you have anything real to support the core assertions of your "question" as you try to use your so-called "question" to personally attack bod and call her names or is it the usual dishonesty as you make shite up and dishonestly attribute it to someone so you can attack them for something that didn't say?"

So care to answer the questions or are you going to run away and pretend this never happened, AGAIN??

The fact that he is concentrating on "rightwing Christian fanatics", while IGNORING radical islam demonstrates how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam". Pile up all the numbers from Timothy Mcveigh (not a Christian) and Eric Rudolph; take that number and compare it to the murders, tortures, maiming, and rapes that were "documented" over the same time period. Yes, that is how "democrats trivialize the threat from radical islam".

In other words you've got nothing but your own misinterpretation as you make shite up as you go along. Got it.

FACT is that nowhere in their post as they present their opinion about christianity do they mention radical islam or trivialize it, so for you to insert your misinterpretation and try to claim that it was the posters intent when no such evidence exists to support such an assumption makes you look pretty ridiculous.

If you are comparing two religions, and you only focus on one of those religions, isn't that "ignoring" or "trivializing" the other religion?

Actually bass was NOT comparing the two but instead he expressed an OPINION about "the radical christian right" as he mentioned their obsession with "islam" (not radical islam). lack of stating an opinions on radical islam does not show trivialization of it. Nice stretch on your part though.

So care to rethink your new line of spin??

The FACT that he does not mention radical islam in that short post does not prove that "Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam." Therofore, your claim that his post is "living proof" is WRONG.

Last edited:
There are two trolls supreme on this thread; they are you and Bod.

says you the biggest troll in this thread.

Since you made your appearance, the thread has disintegrated into a mishmash of constantly changing assertions, made by you and Bod, that cannot (and have not been) proven.

and yet you were the one that entered this thread late in the game and started trolling as you ingored facts that coutnered your SPIN. You continue that trend today. LOL

It started with you crowing that I and UC had lied and flip flopped.

and you have been shown to flip flop on how you apply your standard of proof. You make claims fail to prove them and then when asked to prove them you tell others that you already have and to go look it up. Then when a poster says something that you disagree with you demand proof and unless their response meets your new incredibly high standard of proof you claim that they lied and can't prove their claims.
You have flip flopped on this standard of proof multiple times once you even defended logical claiming that I should do as he says and research his topic and look for something to prove him wrong when he hadn't provided anything of substance to back up his own claims.

It progressed to you throwing lie after lie out, and when those lies were exposed as lies, either you or bod would change the original assertion.

really?? Like what?? Oh you mean that you are LYING about us lying when the FACTS show that we have posted your own words to show how you have lied even as you ingored, or skipped those posts and pretended that tehy never existed. LOL

And weaved among all the other bs are the two astonishingly enormous compilation of a links to my posts that prove nothing except that Bod has apparently read every single comment I've ever made and has nothing better to do than flood the thread with them.

actually I took notice of at least one of those links in which you tried to claim I made a parallel between gun ownership and slavery when I made no such comparison or parallel. I mentioned it later but I am sure that you will run away from proof of your lies as you ahve done throughout this thread.

Now it's over. You didn't make any of your points, you haven't proven that anyone's a liar, you have been exposed as liars yourself. So now you want to start over again. Fuck off. You aren't reasonable, and you're a liar besides. This thread is done.

Says you the cowardly hack who demands proof that she lies even as she avoids and ignores the very facts that she is demanding so she can pretend that she hasn't been exposed as a LIAR. LOL

Go ahead and run. Your lies, spin, avoidance, cowardice and deceit are there for all to see. Running away after being exposed as a liar will not make you an honest person no matter how much you wish to believe it will.

PS tell us again how you "lied" about the content in the OP and used your "lie" to call bod dishonest. LOL

Last edited:
Hey moron, you already had someone else jump through several of your hoops and answering your questions and you still haven't gotten to your point. Wouldn't it have been so much easier IF you had just presented substance to support your claims instead of making this long and drawn out game that seems to have no end?

I know that you are desperate to make this about me since it was you who failed to provide anything of substance to supprot your claims but come on, even you hve to be more honest than to try that lame bate a switch?

They are your arguments, you prove them. I am not going to waste my time searching for something that you should provide.

Yet, you are the one that can't do a control F or search an online book for "Abraham".

I am proving you would rather stand on the sideline and "jeer" than actually get some facts.

You claim that you have read the Bible but will not enter into a conversation about your 'knowledge'. You are one sharp tack, NOT.

To have a "knowledgeable conversation, you have to agree to what is "known".

So far, I have reviewed that Jacob was re-named Israel by the Lord and that Jacob was Abraham's grandson. I also asked if you were aware of the reception that Esau (who was living in Ishmael's protection/area) gave to Jacob after Jacob left "serving" his father in law for 21+ years with all his animals and his two wives?
You did not respond. I don't know if you didn't pay attention to this part of the Bible, or if you do not want a conversation about the differences between islamic teachings and the Bible, or if you are just to into the child like behavior of "liar, liar", "nanny, nanny, boo, boo, etc. I have been patient and await a demonstration of your comprehension for this part of the Bible.

I responded and told you that i am not going to play your games. it was your argument therefore the burden of providing substance to support your claims lies solely with YOU.

I have called you out for your failure to substantiate your claims and you continue to show that you have no point other than to attack me for your failure to provide substance to support your own arguments.
The fact that you continue to attack me and make your failure about me says far more about you than it does me.

Please do try to follow along so everything doesn't have to be spelled out for you.

There are two trolls supreme on this thread; they are you and Bod.

says you the biggest troll in this thread.

Since you made your appearance, the thread has disintegrated into a mishmash of constantly changing assertions, made by you and Bod, that cannot (and have not been) proven.

and yet you were the one that entered this thread late in the game and started trolling as you ingored facts that coutnered your SPIN. You continue that trend today. LOL

and you ahve been shown to flip flop on how you appy your standard of proof. you make claims fail to prove them and then when asked to prove them you tell others that you already have and to go look it up. Then when a poster says somethign that you disagree with you demand proof and unless their response meets your new incredibly high standard of proof you claim that they lied and can't prove their claims.
You have flip flopped on this standard of proof multiple times once you even defended logical claiming that I should do as he says and research his topic and look for something to prove him wrong when he hadn't provided anything of substance to back up his own claims.

really?? Like what?? Oh you mean that you are LYING about us lying when the FACTS show that we have posted your own words to show how you have lied even as you ingored, or skipped those posts and pretended that tehy never existed. LOL

And weaved among all the other bs are the two astonishingly enormous compilation of a links to my posts that prove nothing except that Bod has apparently read every single comment I've ever made and has nothing better to do than flood the thread with them.

actually I took notice of at least one of those links in which you tried to claim I made a parallel between gun ownership and slavery when I made no such comparison or parallel. I mentioned it later but I am sure that you will run away from proof of your lies as you ahve done throughout this thread.

Now it's over. You didn't make any of your points, you haven't proven that anyone's a liar, you have been exposed as liars yourself. So now you want to start over again. Fuck off. You aren't reasonable, and you're a liar besides. This thread is done.

Says you the cowardly hack who demands proof of his lies even as he avoids and ignores the very facts that he is demanding so he can pretend that he hasn't been exposed as a LIAR. LOL

Go ahead and run. Your lies, spin, avoidance, cowardice and deceit are there for all to see. Running away after being exposed as a liar will not make you an honest person no matter how much you wish to believe it will.

PS tell us again how you "lied" about the content in the OP and used your "lie" to call bod dishonest. LOL

Says the muslim loving liberal hack,Take islam and ram it up your liberal ass!!
islam is a bloodlusting deathcult from hell no matter how much you muzzie ball licking
liberal apologists say otherwise.There is NO difference between islam and so called radical
islam.Murder of infidels(thats you also shit for brains)is ORDERED in the evil quran.
Iam PROUD to HATE islam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back