Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

You don't want the truth. And you ARE overreacting. All of you who see evil Muslims behind every tree and a Commie behind every statue in Washington. There will always be people who thrive on fear, and when there is none, they'll stir up some trouble. Anything to remain miserable, which in their contorted minds is equal to happiness.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT TRUTH! just in case you didn't know.

And just in case you didn't know, NEITHER IS YOURS!!!! LOL

So do you think an opinion is by nature of it's being, not true?

I am of the opinion that my dog farts a lot. Is that not true?

You mean you promote radical islam??

I was wrong earlier.

Go ahead and keep smoking crack. There's nothing left of your brain anyway...

Aww poor u2008 doesn't like it when others edit his posts and take them out of context as he does to others. Poor wittle u2008. LOL Way to step into that one. LOL

What is even more hilarious is that you accuse me of not getting sarcasm when I was being just as sarcastic as you were. So not only are you a whining little hypocrite but you not that bright either. LOL

I did it intentionaly to show how you would react and you did just as I thought you would.

Wow, you are so predictable. LOL

I think you are on crack as well. The inability to answer a question, to track, to form a coherent sentence...these are warning signs.

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.
I never noticed that .

Please provide an example ..

You are the "scholar".

Try the information of Abram becoming the father of two great nations. When did "hebrews" become "israeli"?

How typical, you make the claims, then fail to substantiate them and then try to get others to prove your arguments for you. LOL

How many different shapes of cross were used in crucifiction??

Would it matter if it were the shape of a pretzel?

Would you discard a rock of cocaine if it were shaped differently than most you smoke?

Why are you so obsessed with crack?? I rarely drink and don't use any illegal substances. Furthermore, it's apparent that you know far more about it than I do so why are you so obsessed with crack and other illegal substances??

I think not!

That is pretty obvious but thanks for admitting it.

You saying it doesn't make it so.

Your drug use is out of control.

970616.jpg

Aww look at you running away from your own words AGAIN. LOL

poor little u2008 must be scared of his own shadow. LOL

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin.

Which is confirmed fact.

Put down the bong - seriously.

You saying it doesn't make it so. You also claimed that your blog was citing time magazine and yet there was no reference to time or any other magazine so how was it a "confirmed fact when your own source, a blog, failed to provide the substance needed to make such a claim?

Deleting the parts of my post that you wish to avoid will not make them go away.

McVeigh identified himself as an agnostic. Sorry that doesn't meet with your bigotry, it's still the truth. It doesn't mean you can't hate Christians - you just can't hang McVeigh on them.

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin. So did you forget that you posted or are you willing to admit that your source and arguments made on it were WRONG??

BTW I never said anything about christians, I merely pointed out that mcveigh spoke of God and he making peace with God to show that YOU were wrong when you posted a link claiming he was an atheist. LOL

So thanks again for showing how far you will go to attack those who dare disagree with your bigotry as you make up claims and try to attribute them to people who never made them. LOL

LOL damn this is hilarious. LOL Watching you turn tail and run from your own comments as you pretend to be "winning" when you are making a complete and total fool of yourself is hilarious.

Go ahead and run away again little coward. LOL

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.

Your claims that she "defends and supports radical islam" is the core of your opinion and how you are trying to speak for others as you insert the core belief of your baseless opinion and attribute it to others. Furthermore, you have failed to show how she did either.

Then there is your claim that she is the enemy of Americans which you can't and haven't proven either and that claim is yet another example of you trying to speak for others.

Your entire argument is based on your attempts to "speak for others."

:eusa_eh::lol::cuckoo:

Thanks for exposing your limited vocabulary and intellect. Now if you are not going to resopond to the content my suggestion to you is that you stop wasting everyones time with your meaningless drool filled trolling.

Thanks for nothing. LOL

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.

Your claims that she "defends and supports radical islam" is the core of your opinion and how you are trying to speak for others as you insert the core belief of your baseless opinion and attribute it to others. Furthermore, you have failed to show how she did either.

Then there is your claim that she is the enemy of Americans which you can't and haven't proven either and that claim is yet another example of you trying to speak for others.

They do that a lot, don't they? They've got their little boxes they put everyone in and can't fathom anyone who does not fit in their little boxes.

Yes they do it alot but then when their entire argument consists of meaningless drivel that theirs does making shite up is all that they are left with. lol

:eusa_eh::lol::cuckoo:

Thanks for exposing your limited vocabulary and intellect. Now if you are not going to resopond to the content my suggestion to you is that you stop wasting everyones time with your meaningless drool filled trolling.

Thanks for nothing. LOL

When you write something worth the consideration and time it takes to respond to it, I'll respond. So far in this thread, you've posted nothing but garbage. It's hard to respond to garbage, as I pointed out.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

LOL It's really funny how I and others asked someone to provide proof of a claim that they actually made and they fail to do so. Where as, you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made. LOL Oh well I guess I can't blame you for following the same line of making shite up as you go along since that is what the other right wingers are doing.

Do you see the difference little lemming??

To be blunt...what I actually took away from this is that you are in some seriously bad processing hell of your own making.

Yeah, I didn't figure you had the capacity for self-reflection.

Too bad, you're obviously bright. Pretending that reality is not what it is to further partisan goals is not wise.

There are evil creeds in this world. Stalinism - which butchered 65 million peace time civilians. Maoism which butchered 35 million more. Nazism with their 14 million.

Evil is real - pretending it isn't just gets more innocent people killed. Evil is an idea. Individuals kill individuals. Mass slaughter is driven by ideas. Mao and Stalin killed 100 million people because of an IDEA, because they believed that Marxism was more important than human life. Karl Marx never killed anyone - it was his ideas which led to the death of some 300 million people over the 20th century. Adolf Hitler never killed anyone - not one person by his own hand. It was his ideas which led to some 78 million people being killed.

Yes, I view the genocide or democide as more evil than war deaths; still those who died in wars did so because the IDEAS of evil inherent in Communism and Nazism.

So it is with Islam. Islam is evil - that is a simple fact. It is a creed founded by a brutal Warlord which includes rape and murder as dogma. At face value it can be looked at as no less than heinous. To pretend that it is otherwise in order to promote some silly partisan agenda is irrational.

Islam states that terror, war and murder are it's goals. It then acts on those goals - yet the left demands that we adopt a fantasy that Islam is butterflies and flowers. Such a view is delusional.

And why the fuck are we talking about the Boston Tea party and big finance? Try to stick to the fucking subject, and definitely try to keep facts relevant to what is going on TODAY.

Comparing the tea party to today's Muslim terrorism is just another lame attempt to legitimize and justify terrorism today. It's symptomatic of people who approve of terrorism and think the victims have it coming.

LEARN TO READ.

Someone brought up the tea party so it became a topic. Sorry that you missed that with your inablity to read. Although it is quite surprising that a lemming such as yourself lacks the abiltiy to follow a simple thread. Hmm, must be a case of willful ignorance on your part.

WOW more made up shite. Who compared the tea aprty to today's muslim terrorism?? Do you have anythign real or is making shite up all that you have to offer?? LOL

You would really make this easier on yourself if you would just LEARN TO READ. LOL

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population.

And to think, a mere 50 years ago these things were beyond the reach of three-quarters of the world's population.

You Communists are dedicated to returning us to that level, and more. When 1% live well and the rest live short, brutal lives, then you Communists will be happy. So it was in the USSR. So it was in Mao's PRC - so it is in North Korea. So it is in the dream you Communists have for all of mankind.

Murray Rothbard said that "Communism is ultimately the hatred of ones fellow man."

You demonstrate that well.

Your garbage is so vapid I can't even make sense of it. Try providing real examples and actually say something, loser. Except when you post completely unrelated crap, I can't even find a direct object in your postings, or any statement to dispute.

WOW more willful ignorance on yuor part. Imagine that.

And yet if you actually took the time to READ anything, oops sorry I forgot you don't know how to read. Well IF you could read you would actually see that my post are the polar opposite of your lame attempts at trolling, which is apparently all that you have to offer.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

LOL It's really funny how I and others asked someone to provide proof of a claim that they actually made and they fail to do so. Where as, you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made. LOL Oh well I guess I can't blame you for following the same line of making shite up as you go along since that is what the other right wingers are doing.

Do you see the difference little lemming??

Answer the fucking question.

Do you think all Nazis are murderers? Because you were contesting my statement that not all Nazis were murderers.

It's a simple question. Instead of blathering again without saying anything, you could just answer the question.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it,

I don't know if you're on drugs or schizophrenic, but your posts are irrational and disjointed. I'm not going to debate with you - you simply are not rational.

What I stated is fact. Deal with it.

I have a hard time with successive posts that never answer a question or even make a true statement.

some people are schizophrenic AND on drugs!

Forum List

Back