Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

You sure do rely on Wikipedia a lot for your information. And here I thought Wikipedia was just a leftist encyclopedia full of edited facts. At least that's what most righties claim.
He does't realize that I was a lay Preacher before converting to Islam.

So he has meet his match when it comes to debating the Bible. :eusa_angel:

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.
I never noticed that .

Please provide an example ..

McVeigh identified himself as an agnostic. Sorry that doesn't meet with your bigotry, it's still the truth. It doesn't mean you can't hate Christians - you just can't hang McVeigh on them.

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin. So did you forget that you posted or are you willing to admit that your source and arguments made on it were WRONG??

BTW I never said anything about christians, I merely pointed out that mcveigh spoke of God and he making peace with God to show that YOU were wrong when you posted a link claiming he was an atheist. LOL

So thanks again for showing how far you will go to attack those who dare disagree with your bigotry as you make up claims and try to attribute them to people who never made them. LOL

McVeigh and those like him are appropriately scorned and shunned within the Christian religion. Which is why they don't kill as many people, or have as many followers attached to them. They do not rise to power within the echelons of the Christian hierarchy, if there is one.

Islam embraces its monsters, and promotes them.

Please learn to read. I never said he was a christian. I clearly said that u2008 claimed mcveigh was an atheist which I proved WRONG. U2008 response was to deny that he ever posted it after being shown to be WRONG and then later claimed that atheist and agnostic are the same.

If you can't keep up then please refrain from posting. Thank you.

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Maybe because the threat is trivial?

Cause of Death/Age Range All Ages Under 1 Yr 1-4 yrs 5-14yrs 15-24 yrs 25-34 35-44
Total Number of Deaths 2,403,351 100% 28,035 1.2% 4,979 0.2% 7,413 0.3% 3,1307 1.3% 40,451 1.7% 89,798 3.7%
Major Cardiovasular Diseases 936,923 39.0% 636 2.3% 234 4.7% 362 4.9% 1,309 4.2% 3792 9.4% 16,624 18.5%
Malignant Neoplasms 553,091 23.0% 92 0.3% 420 8.4% 1,014 13.7% 1713 5.5% 3916 9.7% 16,520 18.4%
Chronic Lower Resperitory Dis. 122,009 5.1% 36 0.1% 51 1.0% 139 1.9% 190 0.6% 296 0.7% 930 1.0%
Diabetes Mellitus 69,301 2.9% 4 0.0% 6 0.1% 26 0.4% 162 0.5% 623 1.5% 1,926 2.1%
Influenza and Pneumonia 65,313 2.7% 289 1.0% 103 2.1% 87 1.2% 189 0.6% 364 0.9% 1,068 1.2%
Alzheimers 49,558 2.1% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 2 0.0% 6 0.0%
Motor Vehicle Accidents 43,354 1.8% 168 0.6% 651 13.1% 1,772 23.9% 10,560 33.7% 6,884 17.0% 6,927 7.7%
Renal Failure 3,6471 1.5% 152 0.5% 11 0.2% 19 0.3% 78 0.2% 221 0.5% 701 0.8%
Septicemia 3,1224 1.3% 274 1.0% 99 2.0% 63 0.8% 100 0.3% 280 0.7% 877 1.0%
Firearms 28,663 1.2% 13 0.0% 46 0.9% 377 5.1% 6,575 21.0% 5,789 14.3% ,5358 6.0%
NOTE: Firearms Statistics Include Gang Warfare, Self Defense Shootings and Criminals Killed by Police

Cause of Death/Age Range 45-54 55-64 65-74 75-84 85 and over Not stated
Total Number of Deaths 160,341 6.7% 240,846 10.0% 441,209 18.4% 700,445 29.1% 658,171 27.4% 356 0.0%
Major Cardiovasular Diseases 43,583 27.2% 77,482 32.2% 156,187 35.4% 296,202 42.3% 340,450 51.7% 62 17.4%
Malignant Neoplasms 48,034 30.0% 89,005 37.0% 150,131 34.0% 165,009 23.6% 77,136 11.7% 11 3.1%
Chronic Lower Resperitory Dis. 3,251 2.0% 10,739 4.5% 31,157 7.1% 47,722 6.8% 27,496 4.2% 2 0.6%
Diabetes Mellitus 4,954 3.1% 9,186 3.8% 1,6674 3.8% 22,184 3.2% 13,556 2.1% 0 0.0%
Influenza and Pneumonia 1,774 1.1% 2,879 1.2% 7,189 1.6% 19,821 2.8% 31,547 4.8% 3 0.8%
Alzheimers 64 0.0% 491 0.2% 3,431 0.8% 17,253 2.5% 28,309 4.3% 2 0.6%
Motor Vehicle Accidents 5,361 3.3% 3,506 1.5% 3,038 0.7% 3,173 0.5% 1,288 0.2% 26 7.3%
Renal Failure 1,590 1.0% 3,023 1.3% 6,848 1.6% 12,223 1.7% 11,603 1.8% 2 0.6%
Septicemia 1,845 1.2% 2,899 1.2% 8,704 2.0% 9,938 1.4% 9,144 1.4% 1 0.3%
Firearms 3,951 2.5% 2,272 0.9% 1,941 0.4% 1,723 0.2% 600 0.1% 18 5.1%

Death from terrorism isn't even listed. Therefore you who keep crying to the heavens over Muslims are fucking idiots.

Death Statistics Tables

No, because it involves the principle of standing up to protect people from something that is inherently evil and deadly.

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

I stand up and protect people from evil every day. We have a far more serious threat to the safety of our citizens from violence in our streets than any Ebul Muslims. I know it isn't much but the elderly patrons of Rob's 125th St Grill appreciate my efforts. I doubt they have to worry about Muslims. If they start showing up I guess I will deal with them as well. So far it's just Gangs and drug dealers, Pimps, prostitutes, homeless and overly aggressive pan handlers. Muslim terrorists...not so much..:lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as not standing up to Hitler. Well....duh...That's one of my major beefs with the stupid Jews. They should have invested some of their wealth into financing some serious immediate payback to Hitler and his ilk rather than selfishly hording their resources or sending it out of the country. Doncha think there is a teeny weenie difference in Hitler and the brown shirts/NAZI's and Muslim terrorism? How many Muslims drag non muslims out of their houses, beat them and put them in cattle cars? Kinda a dumb comparison.

Amusing: when the Israelis stand up, the whole world wants to knock them down. But last century, it would have been acceptable???? Great logic.

If Nazi Germany were to rise up today, the same people who defend the right of Islam to butcher and terrorize would be right there defending them as well.

Because people who embrace an idealogy that devalues human life will always support other idealogies that do the same.

Are you claiming some of the people in this discussion here on USMB? Name some names of the "people who defend the right of Islam to butcher and terrorize"!

Lets have some quotes too.

He does't realize that I was a lay Preacher before converting to Islam.

So he has meet his match when it comes to debating the Bible. :eusa_angel:

You must have not paid that much attention to the Bible, or you would have noticed how the OT stories were twisted to fit the quran.
I never noticed that .

Please provide an example ..

You are the "scholar".

Try the information of Abram becoming the father of two great nations. When did "hebrews" become "israeli"?

You have to forgive Uncensored. He's got this twisted Idea that anyone who doesn't hate Islam and Muslims just because it is Islam and they are Muslims, it's because they are "promoting radical Islam".

I thought it was more like those isolated incidents

Arid Uka killed two soldiers and wounded 2 others while shouting "Allahu Akbar." Just an isolated incident.

Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 and wounds 29 others while screaming "Allahu Akbar" - just an isolated incident.

Faisal Shahzad puts a car bomb in downtown Manhattan, when caught declares "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab tries to detonate a bomb in his underwear while screaming "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Hosam Maher Husein Smadi tries to bomb the Fountain Place sky scraper in Dallas. When arrested declares "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Hey, we can't criticize Islam, it's just an isolated incident...

It's not that you're covering for terrorists, it's just an isolated incident.

when you choose to delete and romove facts that you wish to avoid, YES it is.

ROFL

What a fucking moron.

thanks for the admission but everyone here already knows that you are a moron. LOL

says the hack running away from facts that counter his spin and pretending that his PROVEN contradictions don't exist. LOL BTW you still haven't defined promote. What are you afraid of??

You're not too bright. (Seems a common condition among those of the left - what an oddity...)

I've stated about a dozen times that the attacks on those who condemn Islamic radicalism is the promotion of Islamic radicalism.

So how does disagreeing with you promote islamic radicallism?? Please clarify?? Still wating on you to define promote. LOL I already did so can you show how anyone has actually promoted radical islam?

The left has taken to attacking anyone who dares criticize or condemn Islam for the acts and actions of the followers of that faith.

WOW I have already explained this to you about a dozen times and yet you still can't seem to grasp it. LOL

Some on the left, such as you, are particularly vigilant in attacking anyone who fails to kowtow to the Islamists.

and yet the only reason you are being "attacked" is because you lie and make shite up and accuse people of things even as you fail to provide the substance to back it up.

Clear enough for you, sparky?

It's clear that you a bigot and a liar who deletes what he can't address so he can pretend it was never said.

NO I attack YOU for making arguments and claims that you can't back up as you turn tail and run away from your own words.

I'm right here sparky - try tactic 7 from the "how to defeat a conservative" pamphlet, it might work better...

what is tactic 7?? Is that asking you to back up your claims and watching you scurry off like a roach exposed to the light?? If that is what it is then it's already been done.

I condemn any muslim who engages in terrorist activity but unlike you I am not willing to condemn them all for actions of the few.

You are not willing to condemn a creed for the actions of it's followers.

I try my hardest not to label the group for the act of a few but when hypocrites on the right do it even as they demand that it not be done to them it gets kind of hard to not do the same. BTW did you miss the FACT that i condemn any muslim who engages in terrorism or will you continue to lie as you claim that i promote and support radical islam??

You condemn the GOP and all on the right for any misdeed by anyone on the right,

Is the GOP a religion?? BTW isn't that the same thing as you condemning the left as whole?? Thanks for the hypocrisy. LOL

but if Islam teaches {Surah 9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. } AND tens of thousands of acts are done which follow such command - WELL, they are the religion of peace, we can't judge them...

Where did I say anything of the sort?? Got any PROOF

It's not just the fucking hypocrisy;

Really?? because you don't seem to mind your own hypocrisy.

it's the embrace of the most vile and dangerous movement since the Third Reich which makes you leftists such scum.

So when and where did I embrace radical islam?? Condemning muslims who engagein terrorism is the polar opposite to embracing radical islam so why are you such a lying sack of shite??

The fact that you continue to make shite up as you go along should tell you that you have NOTHING valid to say. But keep it up, laughing at you is what fills the gaps in the workday. LOL

Last edited:
Oh pul-leeze! Stop waving the bloody shirt. Intelligent people know the difference between being against acts of barbarism, corruption, human rights violations and oppression as I am ...and being against an entire religion and an entire people. That's for simpletons.

Oh pul-leeze! Stop waving the bloody shirt. Intelligent people know the difference between being against acts of barbarism, corruption, human rights violations and oppression as I am ...and being against an entire political system like Nazism and the entire German people. That's for simpletons.

Indeed.

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin.

Which is confirmed fact.

Put down the bong - seriously.

You saying it doesn't make it so. You also claimed that your blog was citing time magazine and yet there was no reference to time or any other magazine so how was it a "confirmed fact when your own source, a blog, failed to provide the substance needed to make such a claim?

Deleting the parts of my post that you wish to avoid will not make them go away.

So mcveigh wasn't an atheist as u2008 claimed earlier? Thanks for coutnering u2008s argument. LOL

McVeigh identified himself as an agnostic. Sorry that doesn't meet with your bigotry, it's still the truth. It doesn't mean you can't hate Christians - you just can't hang McVeigh on them.

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin. So did you forget that you posted or are you willing to admit that your source and arguments made on it were WRONG??

BTW I never said anything about christians, I merely pointed out that mcveigh spoke of God and he making peace with God to show that YOU were wrong when you posted a link claiming he was an atheist. LOL

So thanks again for showing how far you will go to attack those who dare disagree with your bigotry as you make up claims and try to attribute them to people who never made them. LOL

LOL damn this is hilarious. LOL Watching you turn tail and run from your own comments as you pretend to be "winning" when you are making a complete and total fool of yourself is hilarious.

No, the people on the left haven't.

well it's obvious that you are still not paying attention and can't read.

What they do is downplay these horrors and pretend it isn't symptomatic of Islam.

Who has downplayed any horrors??

It certainly IS symptomatic of Islam.

Got proof? An attack by a few or claims by one sect is not symptomatic of islam as a whole so please do a better job. BTW this is not downplaying the horrors I have already condemned any muslim who engages in terrorism so please do try to keep up/

They further insult anyone with a brain,

that obviously excludes you, logical and u2008. LOL

and ever person who has ever suffered human rights violations at the hands of Islam, by comparing said offenses with infrequent and uncommon allegedly parallel violations among the Christian world.

I have never made such a comparison so what does that have to do with my statements??

senate to hold hearings on “anti-muslim bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

senate to hold hearings on “anti-muslim bigotry”

on a day when islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two christians outside a church in pakistan, senator richard durbin (d-il) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-muslim bigotry.”

durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by rep. Peter king (r-ny), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-muslim human rights activist ayaan hirsi ali and terror analyst walid phares.

Not only was the timing of durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy rep. Keith ellison (d-mn), whose pilgrimage to mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the muslim american society, the muslim brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the u.s.

Ellison used the bully pulpit king gave him to paint a lurid picture of muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can durbin top that?

senate to hold hearings on

how sad to be so paranoid and manipulated that you hate us for our freedoms

How sad it is that you people want to ignore threats we face today, because it's not politically correct to point them out. If you think that our enemies are going to go away simply because you ignore them.. You are truly lost to your ideology.:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
NO they are NOT.

a·the·ist
n.
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

{Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism }

What a dumbfuck....

Thanks again for that admissions but we already know that you are dumbfuck as well. LOL

and yet their definitions are contradictory. Funny how you ignore the most important factor which is what the words really mean. LOL

BTW what is your source because I can't find any that shows atheist and agnostic are synonyms. What word are you looking up that has both agnosticism and atheism as synonyms?

Actually i found it. you took synonyms of the word nihilism not atheist or agnostic.

Main Entry: nihilism
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: refusal to believe
Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism

It's at the bottom of the page for atheism.
Atheism Synonyms, Atheism Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Oops stuck your foot in your mouth on that one didn't you dumbfuck? LOL

You sure do rely on Wikipedia a lot for your information. And here I thought Wikipedia was just a leftist encyclopedia full of edited facts. At least that's what most righties claim.

I wrote a paper on Wiki and tested it against the Encyclopedia Britannica. Wikipedia had a higher rate of accuracy. There are a lot of eyes leading to a lot of fact checking. (Not that you know what a "fact" is...)

:rofl:

You have to forgive Uncensored. He's got this twisted Idea that anyone who doesn't hate Islam and Muslims just because it is Islam and they are Muslims, it's because they are "promoting radical Islam".

I thought it was more like those isolated incidents

Arid Uka killed two soldiers and wounded 2 others while shouting "Allahu Akbar." Just an isolated incident.

Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 and wounds 29 others while screaming "Allahu Akbar" - just an isolated incident.

Faisal Shahzad puts a car bomb in downtown Manhattan, when caught declares "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab tries to detonate a bomb in his underwear while screaming "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Hosam Maher Husein Smadi tries to bomb the Fountain Place sky scraper in Dallas. When arrested declares "Allahu Akbar" - Just an isolated incident.

Hey, we can't criticize Islam, it's just an isolated incident...

It's not that you're covering for terrorists, it's just an isolated incident.

And those are all horrible things and I blame the people who did them...but, for some reason, because I don't jump on your "The Mooslims are Coming! The Mooslims are Coming!" bandwagon, somehow that translates into me "covering for terrorists. :doubt:

And those are all horrible things and I blame the people who did them...

Yep, and recognize absolutely no pattern. I can list a hundred more, but you'll still deny any sort of pattern.

Which is the point.

You will never acknowledge the obvious. When you deny the evil around you, you share some small portion of culpability.

Forum List

Back