Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on
Why do Republicans AND Democrats trivialize the threat from Finance Capitalism?

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population. Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund.

"The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel. When half of your income is spent on food, as it is in countries such as Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia and the Ivory Coast, price increases of this magnitude bring with them malnutrition and starvation.

"Food prices in the United States have risen over the past three months at an annualized rate of 5 percent.

"There are some 40 million poor in the United States who devote 35 percent of their after-tax incomes to pay for food.

"As the cost of fossil fuel climbs, as climate change continues to disrupt agricultural production and as populations and unemployment swell, we will find ourselves convulsed in more global and domestic unrest. Food riots and political protests will be inevitable. But it will not necessarily mean more democracy. "

Chris Hedges: The Collapse of Globalization - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

See what happens when you try to speak for others? You end up looking more the fool than you already look.

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.

Your claims that she "defends and supports radical islam" is the core of your opinion and how you are trying to speak for others as you insert the core belief of your baseless opinion and attribute it to others. Furthermore, you have failed to show how she did either.

Then there is your claim that she is the enemy of Americans which you can't and haven't proven either and that claim is yet another example of you trying to speak for others.

Your entire argument is based on your attempts to "speak for others."

:eusa_eh::lol::cuckoo:

See what happens when you try to speak for others? You end up looking more the fool than you already look.

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.

Your claims that she "defends and supports radical islam" is the core of your opinion and how you are trying to speak for others as you insert the core belief of your baseless opinion and attribute it to others. Furthermore, you have failed to show how she did either.

Then there is your claim that she is the enemy of Americans which you can't and haven't proven either and that claim is yet another example of you trying to speak for others.

Your entire argument is based on your attempts to "speak for others."

They do that a lot, don't they? They've got their little boxes they put everyone in and can't fathom anyone who does not fit in their little boxes.

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

Yeah it does.

Only to the crack you smoke.

If you believe that something said "makes sense" to inanimate objects then it's obvious that you are the smoking crack. LOL

Is it your belief that all of islam should be considered radical?

Islam is Islam.

So you admit that you believe all of islam is the same and therefore when you speak of radical islam you are talking about all of islam. Thank for proving my point.

No, you're just lying.

actually your islam is islam statement above proves that I am not. You are getting really good at countering your own BS and exposing your own contradictions. LOL

Since that is the case, any comparison between christianity and islam would be equivalent to a comparison between christianity

I've made no such comparison. Such a comparison is absurdly stupid.

Really?? becuase your whole debate with dr.drock earlier in this thread was a comparison between christianity and islam.

Beyond that, I recognize that one religious group has flown jetliners into US buildings. One religion has opened fire at US Airports in the name of their god. One religion has opened fire at US Army bases, killing and maiming dozens. One religion has recruited those to throw grenades into the tents of their commanding officers. One religion has loosed snipers in Washington DC to murder random people. One religion has put bombs in their shoes and underwear, one religion put bombs in cars to attack Manhattan.

And the religion SURE THE FUCK ain't Christianity, it's the religion you embrace and promote - Islam.

Oops, looks like u2008 is caught in yet another LIE. LOL

Christianity is based on the persona of Jesus created by Paul. A pacifist religion which urges turning the other cheek and forgiving ones enemies.

Islam is based on the Warlord Muhammad. A warrior who raged across Arabia slaughtering anyone in his way, seeking wealth through plunder and power. Wantonly raping and killing.

you do realize that the above IS a comparison between the two which you said was "absurdly stupid."

Uh you do realize that u2008 who you thanked previously is doing just that don't you?? He and others are arguing that all of islam is radical and therefore any comparison made between islam and chrisitianity is comparing christianity to radical islam in their minds. So thanks for calling them delusional. LOL

You're a fucking idiot who couldn't frame a logical argument to save your life.

Even IF I said that all of Islam is radical - it was YOU rather than I who made the comparison to Christianity, stupid fuck.

And yet I and my logical arguments have shown you to be dishonest and lacking of integrity.
Furthermore, your own words from page 7 of this thread show that YOU made the comparison.
Lying about it now only serves to make you look even more ridiculous. LOL

Wow is right. You couldn't even counter what was said.

Why would I want to?

Put it in lights and let the nation know "THIS IS THE LEFT."

Nothing I can ever say will match the power to expose what complete, disgusting scum the left is, the depth of the hatred you have for this nation and the people in it; than that post does.

I won't stand in your way.

So in other words you've got nothing?? No explanation on what you believe I got wrong as you run away from the FACTS that I provided? How typical.

So what is your belief of what happened in the boston tea party and why they painted themselves and dressed up like indians?? Come on, tell us what "really" happened.

This should be good. LOL

You do realize that in the original tea party they got drunk and painted themselve to look like native Americans in an attempt to frame innocent people because they were not as brave as the rewrites of history portray them to be, don't you??

There is a reason why samual adams is a brewery.

Wow, just wow.....

Wow is right. You couldn't even counter what was said. Imagine that. I admit that drunk part was my addition under the belief that one would have to be drunk in order to paint temselves and dress up to frame innocent native Americans and still believe that they are being brave. However, the fact is that they did dress up as native American and tried to frame innocent for their deeds. How is that honorable or brave??

File:Boston Tea Party Currier colored.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check out the famous picture and tell me who is throwing the tea into the harbor. LOL

Or how about this one

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/east-india-company-influence-3.jpg

Pretty much every depiction of the event shows at least some dressed as native Americans So what is your spin??

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on
Why do Republicans AND Democrats trivialize the threat from Finance Capitalism?

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population. Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund.

"The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel. When half of your income is spent on food, as it is in countries such as Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia and the Ivory Coast, price increases of this magnitude bring with them malnutrition and starvation.

"Food prices in the United States have risen over the past three months at an annualized rate of 5 percent.

"There are some 40 million poor in the United States who devote 35 percent of their after-tax incomes to pay for food.

"As the cost of fossil fuel climbs, as climate change continues to disrupt agricultural production and as populations and unemployment swell, we will find ourselves convulsed in more global and domestic unrest. Food riots and political protests will be inevitable. But it will not necessarily mean more democracy. "

Chris Hedges: The Collapse of Globalization - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

Red herring.

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

And why the fuck are we talking about the Boston Tea party and big finance? Try to stick to the fucking subject, and definitely try to keep facts relevant to what is going on TODAY.

Comparing the tea party to today's Muslim terrorism is just another lame attempt to legitimize and justify terrorism today. It's symptomatic of people who approve of terrorism and think the victims have it coming.

WOW, so YOU used that article as YOUR source to support YOUR argument and now are trying to disavow any connection to what was the foundation of your own argument. LOL

You use too many drugs.

McVeigh was a self-proclaimed agnostic.

And yet according to your previous source which you are now running away from he was a self proclaimed atheist. LOL It's quite entertaining to watch you run away from your own words. LOL

The attempt by you limp-dicked, mental retards to paint him as a Christian, failed.

I never tried to paint him as a christian and the following content that you keep deleting as you try to lie about what was actually said shows that to be the case.
I merely called you out for your dishonest claim and in a desperate attempt to cya you are now dishonestly trying to atttribute an argument that I never made to me.
You really do make countering your spin and exposing your lies too easy. LOL

YOU posted the claim that he as an atheist and only AFTER you got called out for it and someone else pointed out that a story called him agnositc did your argument change.

Are you drunk or just a fucking idiot?

I posted the article naming McVeigh an atheist after some stupid fucking bigot - I think it was you, claimed he was a Christian.

You've whined ever since, despite two more citations confirming that McVeigh was an agnostic/atheist.

Dude, you should be embarrassed - I mean *I* am embarrassed for you...

WOW, so YOU used that article as YOUR source to support YOUR argument and now are trying to disavow any connection to what was the foundation of your own argument. LOL

Way to stick to your guns coward. LOL

YOU posted the claim that he as an atheist and only AFTER you got called out for it and someone else pointed out that a story called him agnositc did your argument change.

{Timothy McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist, whose mantra was "Science is my religion."}
American Thinker Blog: If Timothy McVeigh had been a Christian

Bodecea knows this, he's just lying for his party.

Such is the way of progressives.

Your post and your argument. Editing my posts because they expose your dishonesty will not make the facts change or go away. LOL You accused someone else of lying even as you lied.

BTW your quote comes from your blog not time magazine.

"In fact, Oklahoma City bomber, Timothy McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist"
American Thinker Blog: If Timothy McVeigh had been a Christian

that came from your blog and I see no citation leading to time magazine. Imagine that, more lies from you. LOL

Furthermore, disagreeing with you and pointing out your dishonesty does in no way, shape, or form support the terrorists. That fact that you have to try to go that way out of sheer desperation and label those who dare to disagree with your BS shows that you know that you have nothing REAL to offer to the debate.

BTW I am still waiting on YOU to back up YOUR claim that YOUR link got it's info calling him an atheist which YOU used to make YOUR claims was from time magazine.

YOUR claim put up or shut up. LOL

Last edited:
You mean you promote radical islam?? Since the only lies that you are exposing are your own as you make up works of fiction and falsely attribute them to others it would appear that you are talking about yourself. LOL

You have to forgive Uncensored. He's got this twisted Idea that anyone who doesn't hate Islam and Muslims just because it is Islam and they are Muslims, it's because they are "promoting radical Islam".

You have to forgive Bod. She's got this twisted idea that it's "bigoted" to speak out against barbarism, corruption, human rights violations, and oppression.

The big different between bod's and your posts is that bod's is based on U2008's own comments and rants where as your is ourely made up nonsense.

u2008 has said "islam is islam" so can you show where Bod has said anything that supports your spin?? I didn't think so.

Your garbage is so vapid I can't even make sense of it. Try providing real examples and actually say something, loser. Except when you post completely unrelated crap, I can't even find a direct object in your postings, or any statement to dispute.

Still using the term "witch hunt" with no proof that is happening. Please back up your statement or stop using it. It is misleading and deceptive. There are hearings on EVERYTHING in congress. It does not mean, much. As far as humiliating entire groups of people, don't you do that when someone disagrees with the lefties? Don't you call them names and try to insult them, personally, while never discussing the issue? A lawyer, I should have expected as much.

witch-hunt also witch hunt (wchhnt)
n.

An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000

Are you really making the statement that "no" muslims are involved in "subversive activities"???????

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

Are you really going to continue making shite up and trying to attribute it to others when they never said anything of the kind???????????

Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country and the arguments that they make for your evidence of the harassment and undermining.

Another worthless post.

Do you ever say anything? BE SPECIFIC. INCLUDE FACTS AND EXAMPLES.

I get so sick of the 4th grade garbage that comes in here and poses as intelligent rapport.

Who is overreacting? We are trying to have a "truthful" discussion.

You don't want the truth. And you ARE overreacting. All of you who see evil Muslims behind every tree and a Commie behind every statue in Washington. There will always be people who thrive on fear, and when there is none, they'll stir up some trouble. Anything to remain miserable, which in their contorted minds is equal to happiness.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT TRUTH! just in case you didn't know.

And just in case you didn't know, NEITHER IS YOURS!!!! LOL

If Nazi Germany were to rise up today, the same people who defend the right of Islam to butcher and terrorize would be right there defending them as well.

Because people who embrace an idealogy that devalues human life will always support other idealogies that do the same.

You actually believe that islam has a "right" to butcher and terrorize??? Really?? WOW!!!

Forum List

Back