Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Another worthless post.

Do you ever say anything? BE SPECIFIC. INCLUDE FACTS AND EXAMPLES.

I get so sick of the 4th grade garbage that comes in here and poses as intelligent rapport.

If you could read you would know that I am SPECIFIC and INCLUDE FACTS AND EXAMPLES.
BTW i do find it funny that since I asked you a few questions a while back, that you never responded to, your only response has been to attack me personally as you avoid the content. How typical.

Instead of answering questions about youre false claims that you know you can't spin you go to the old faithful fallback of pretty much every rightwinger on this board and that is to try and tear down the poster. LOL

Thanks for showing how you are just like the rest of the lemmings. However, attacking me as you avoid the content of my posts will do nothing to address or counter what has been said and only makes you look ridiculous. LOL

No, you don't. You make sweeping and untrue generalizations and state your personal hypotheticals as fact.

Provide some numbers to back up anything you say. Reference a real event or statistic. Try using a link. Make a definitive statement.

So far you haven't done any of those things.

Last edited:
If you believe that something said "makes sense" to inanimate objects then it's obvious that you are the smoking crack. LOL

Is that bit of "Alice in Wonderland" syntax due to drug use, or simply the voices in your head?

So you admit that you believe all of islam is the same and therefore when you speak of radical islam you are talking about all of islam. Thank for proving my point.

You lack to wits to grasp even rudimentary concepts. In Islam there is the Koran. Not a King James Koran and a New International Koran - just the Koran.

Islam is Islam.

actually your islam is islam statement above proves that I am not.

The only thing "proven" is your inability to grasp concepts.

Really?? becuase your whole debate with dr.drock earlier in this thread was a comparison between christianity and islam.

Are sure that wasn't a debate between the voices in your head.

Oops, looks like u2008 is caught in yet another LIE. LOL

Sure you did.

Yawn...

you do realize that the above IS a comparison between the two which you said was "absurdly stupid."

Is that what I said?

LOL - trot along sparky.

Again, wtf are you talking about?

Why are you afraid of quoting the posts that you are responding to?? Is it because you don't want people to know what you are actually responding to??

BTW you are the one that said islam had a "right" to butcher so I asked you a question about your own words. After all they are your own words due to the fact that no one else has defended what you claim and no one else has said that they have a "right" to butcher and murder.

So what don't you understand??

If Nazi Germany were to rise up today, the same people who defend the right of Islam to butcher and terrorize would be right there defending them as well.

Because people who embrace an idealogy that devalues human life will always support other idealogies that do the same.

You actually believe that islam has a "right" to butcher and terrorize??? Really?? WOW!!!

So do you think all Nazis were murderers? You contested my statement that they weren't. Let's try to just take one piece of garbage at a time. I've asked you the same question multiple times and you still havne't answered.

And why the fuck are we talking about the Boston Tea party and big finance? Try to stick to the fucking subject, and definitely try to keep facts relevant to what is going on TODAY.

Mea Culpa.

I'm the guilty party on this. I said that the left protects Muslim terrorists because they want to focus their energy on defeating their real enemy, the Tea Party.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT TRUTH! just in case you didn't know.

And just in case you didn't know, NEITHER IS YOURS!!!! LOL

So do you think an opinion is by nature of it's being, not true?

I am of the opinion that my dog farts a lot. Is that not true?

WOW you actually quoted a post that you were responding to. Progress. Imagine that.

I believe, as most on this board have shown to believe except when it is their opinons being question, that an opinon is not true until proven or substantiated.

You may be of the opinion that your "dog farts a lot" but what is "a lot" what is the standard? Furthermore, can you provide anything of substance that shows your statement to be true? When your dog is compared to what would be considered average among all dogs would it be considered "a lot"? In order to make an opinion to be at least based on the truth it has to be based on something of substance.

You got it yet or do you need to go back to school??

I think you are on crack as well. The inability to answer a question, to track, to form a coherent sentence...these are warning signs.

OK so what questions that i have been asked that I have I not answered??

Did you follow that or is that incoherent too?? LOL

Funny how you seemed to follow my previous post well enough to try to spin a response to even as you now claim that I am incoherent.

Way to expose your own dishonesty hack.

Thanks for trolling.

Last edited:
So do you think all Nazis were murderers? You contested my statement that they weren't. Let's try to just take one piece of garbage at a time. I've asked you the same question multiple times and you still havne't answered.

Not all Nazis were murderers, or else the trials would have gone on forever. But all Nazis were culpable....like drunk drivers....you KNOW it's a very bad thing and people are probably going to get hurt and YOU KNOW IT.

If they didn't know what they were doing was wrong, they wouldn't have tried to hide their membership quite so much after the war now, would they?

Thanks for exposing your limited vocabulary and intellect. Now if you are not going to resopond to the content my suggestion to you is that you stop wasting everyones time with your meaningless drool filled trolling.

Thanks for nothing. LOL

When you write something worth the consideration and time it takes to respond to it, I'll respond. So far in this thread, you've posted nothing but garbage. It's hard to respond to garbage, as I pointed out.

Oh so that was coherent and you understood that even though you claim that I hafve failed to provide anything coherent. Got it. thanks for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

SO what was so hard for you to understand??

Was if the fact that u2008 was trying to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the claim that she "defends and supports radical islam"?

you defend and support radical Islam

or was it the fact that u2008 tried to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the that she is an enemy to America??

you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

So what about all of that do you not understand??

Or is it that you don't consider the FACT that one of your own is lying and making shite up and falsely attributing it to others "worth the consideration?"

So which is it??

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

LOL It's really funny how I and others asked someone to provide proof of a claim that they actually made and they fail to do so. Where as, you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made. LOL Oh well I guess I can't blame you for following the same line of making shite up as you go along since that is what the other right wingers are doing.

Do you see the difference little lemming??

Answer the fucking question.

YOU asked me if I was saying something I clearly said that no I did not say it. Are you reatarded??
Furthermore, I thought I wasn't providing anything coherent so how did you even know what to say?? LOL

Do you think all Nazis are murderers?

That was not the question that you asked. So why change your question now??

Here is the question you asked and the one that I answered.
Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

So are you caught up to speed yet or do you need more help??

Because you were contesting my statement that not all Nazis were murderers.

Actually NO, i was not and if you knew how to read you would know that. What you did was ask me a question about what I was saying as you tried to put words into my mouth. However, the fact is that I never said anything of the kind.

Now, you are asking a different question as you lie and claim that i didn't answer your original question when i did.

It's a simple question. Instead of blathering again without saying anything, you could just answer the question.

I answered your first question but you are far too ingorant to understand that I did.

Here is your question again.

and here is my response.

you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made.

If you could only read and learn to follow what was actually said you wouldn't be embarassing yourself like this.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it,

I don't know if you're on drugs or schizophrenic, but your posts are irrational and disjointed. I'm not going to debate with you - you simply are not rational.

What I stated is fact. Deal with it.

Actually if you would leave my comments in their full and complete context instead of deleting half of posts they are quite rational.

BTW saying it's fact and proving that it's fact are two different things. You have the former down perfect now if you could just follow through with the latter. LOL

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on
Why do Republicans AND Democrats trivialize the threat from Finance Capitalism?

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population. Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund.

"The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel. When half of your income is spent on food, as it is in countries such as Yemen, Egypt, Tunisia and the Ivory Coast, price increases of this magnitude bring with them malnutrition and starvation.

"Food prices in the United States have risen over the past three months at an annualized rate of 5 percent.

"There are some 40 million poor in the United States who devote 35 percent of their after-tax incomes to pay for food.

"As the cost of fossil fuel climbs, as climate change continues to disrupt agricultural production and as populations and unemployment swell, we will find ourselves convulsed in more global and domestic unrest. Food riots and political protests will be inevitable. But it will not necessarily mean more democracy. "

Chris Hedges: The Collapse of Globalization - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

Red herring.
Finance capitalism depends heavily on profit$ from oil sales and arms sales. It is not a tactic of diverting attention away from an object of significance to point out "Radical Islam's" import to those who get filthy rich from war and oil.

I have a hard time with successive posts that never answer a question or even make a true statement.

Then why do you post that way?? You claimed in your previous post that i didn;t answer your question which was a LIE and you have yet to answer any of the questions that I ahve asked you. Thanks for calling yourself out. LOL

some people are schizophrenic AND on drugs!

And you and u2008 are perfect examples of that. After all you two are the ones that are obsessed with both.

LOL It's really funny how I and others asked someone to provide proof of a claim that they actually made and they fail to do so. Where as, you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made. LOL Oh well I guess I can't blame you for following the same line of making shite up as you go along since that is what the other right wingers are doing.

Do you see the difference little lemming??

Answer the fucking question.

YOU asked me if I was saying something I clearly said that no I did not say it. Are you reatarded??
Furthermore, I thought I wasn't providing anything coherent so how did you even know what to say?? LOL

That was not the question that you asked. So why change your question now??

Here is the question you asked and the one that I answered.

So are you caught up to speed yet or do you need more help??

Actually NO, i was not and if you knew how to read you would know that. What you did was ask me a question about what I was saying as you tried to put words into my mouth. However, the fact is that I never said anything of the kind.

Now, you are asking a different question as you lie and claim that i didn't answer your original question when i did.

I answered your first question but you are far too ingorant to understand that I did.

Here is your question again.

and here is my response.

you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made.

If you could only read and learn to follow what was actually said you wouldn't be embarassing yourself like this.

You MORON. I didn't say you said Nazis weren't killers. I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION. It's a yes/no question. It's the simplest form of a question there is...DO YOU THINK ALL NAZIS WERE KILLERS? That's the question. It's a logical question since you challenged my assertion that NOT ALL NAZIS ARE KILLERS.

You laughed at that statement, so I assume you think all Nazis are killers. Now I know that's ridiculous, HENCE THE FUCKING QUESTION. DO YOU THINK THAT? If you don't think that, why on earth would you challenge the statement "Not all Nazis were killers".

This has been an attempt to engage you in some sort of meaningful discourse, where you discuss a particular point you have challenged. It failed. Duly noted, you are relegated to the status of "baby doll with no hair and pen marks across face".

BTW, that baby doll is the body double for more cherished toys, lol. In war games, that baby doll is the one that is always slated for destruction.

Forum List

Back