Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Thanks for exposing your limited vocabulary and intellect. Now if you are not going to resopond to the content my suggestion to you is that you stop wasting everyones time with your meaningless drool filled trolling.

Thanks for nothing. LOL

When you write something worth the consideration and time it takes to respond to it, I'll respond. So far in this thread, you've posted nothing but garbage. It's hard to respond to garbage, as I pointed out.

Oh so that was coherent and you understood that even though you claim that I hafve failed to provide anything coherent. Got it. thanks for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

SO what was so hard for you to understand??

Was if the fact that u2008 was trying to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the claim that she "defends and supports radical islam"?

you defend and support radical Islam

or was it the fact that u2008 tried to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the that she is an enemy to America??

you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

So what about all of that do you not understand??

Or is it that you don't consider the FACT that one of your own is lying and making shite up and falsely attributing it to others "worth the consideration?"

So which is it??

Actually, he made those false accusations about me too. Uncensored has his own brand of "Integrity"....it involves lying about people he disagrees with.

No, you don't. You make sweeping and untrue generalizations and state your personal hypotheticals as fact.

Really like what?? Got proof??

Provide some numbers to back up anything you say.

What have I said that is required to be backed up by nymbers?? I have asked u2008 to provide proof of the numbers that he has provided and he has failed. So please clarify.

Reference a real event or statistic.

For what?? Be specific. What claims that I have made have failed to provide evidence for?? Got proof?

Try using a link. Make a definitive statement.

Uh I have done both.

So far you haven't done any of those things.

and yet I have where as you have failed to address anything that I have actaully said or even shown how I haven't done any of the above.

All you do is make vague generalizations and claim that everything is incoherent as you pretend that claiming that is a valid response as you turn tail and run instead of actually addressing what was actaully said.

If you believe that something said "makes sense" to inanimate objects then it's obvious that you are the smoking crack. LOL

Is that bit of "Alice in Wonderland" syntax due to drug use, or simply the voices in your head?

You are the one that said it made sense to crack. So look to yourself for the "alice in wonderland" syntax since you were the one talking about making sense to inanimate objects.

That makes no sense.

Yeah it does.

Only to the crack you smoke.

Oops looks like U2008 is sticking his feet in his mouth AGAIN. LOL

Last edited:
So you admit that you believe all of islam is the same and therefore when you speak of radical islam you are talking about all of islam. Thank for proving my point.

You lack to wits to grasp even rudimentary concepts. In Islam there is the Koran. Not a King James Koran and a New International Koran - just the Koran.

Islam is Islam.

So what am i getting wrong here? I have asked you to explain your position and the best response that you had was "islam is islam" meaning they are all the same. Or is there some other hidden meaning that I am missing. Instead of merely making baseless generalities how about you show how I failed to grasp what you are trying to say??

Or is explaining your position too much to ask of you?

Why do they trivialize it?

Because it will only show the voters that earth isn't peopled by peace-loving, internationally respectable people who are a bit closer to the Middle Ages than we are.

what exactly is the threat, really?
Remember 9/11 and the Ft.Hood shootings.All done in the name of islam.
Thats just part of thousands of attacks from the evil islamic beasts!
Never trust a muslim!

i'm not going to say those weren't horrible, because they were, but honestly if we're talking pure loss of life and we take all the deaths in the US due to radical Islam since 9/11you're talking an average of around 1 person a day. 1 person.

And don't think I'm trivializing that but in a nation of 300,000,000 that's a statistically insignificant number.

so forgive me if i'm not shitting myself in fear over the threat of radical islam.
It is not just the loss of life, I find threatening, It is their political agenda. I see them using liberal emigration policies to invade, colonize and conquer western nations through the election process. It is not just a religion, it is an ideology. They insist on living under sharia law, would you feel threaten if the Christian right was fighting for the establishment of canon law? Would it bother you if Christian schools were teaching children that Muslims and Jews were pigs and apes and their lives were therefore less valuable? Some say that there are moderate Muslims. I am not convinced.:eusa_pray:

When you write something worth the consideration and time it takes to respond to it, I'll respond. So far in this thread, you've posted nothing but garbage. It's hard to respond to garbage, as I pointed out.

Oh so that was coherent and you understood that even though you claim that I hafve failed to provide anything coherent. Got it. thanks for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

Was if the fact that u2008 was trying to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the claim that she "defends and supports radical islam"?

or was it the fact that u2008 tried to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the that she is an enemy to America??

Or is it that you don't consider the FACT that one of your own is lying and making shite up and falsely attributing it to others "worth the consideration?"

So which is it??

Actually, he made those false accusations about me too. Uncensored has his own brand of "Integrity"....it involves lying about people he disagrees with.

Have you added anything to the conversation yet? When that happens I want to have a party, because it will be the first time...

Really?? becuase your whole debate with dr.drock earlier in this thread was a comparison between christianity and islam.

Are sure that wasn't a debate between the voices in your head.

Yes and I even cited your own words and your own post. Funny how it didn't make it from my post to yours. LOL

Oops, looks like u2008 is caught in yet another LIE. LOL

Sure you did.

Yawn...

actually yes I did but in your usual dishonesty you chose to delete your own words that draw a comparison between the two. Here they are again try not to delete this time.

Beyond that, I recognize that one religious group has flown jetliners into US buildings. One religion has opened fire at US Airports in the name of their god. One religion has opened fire at US Army bases, killing and maiming dozens. One religion has recruited those to throw grenades into the tents of their commanding officers. One religion has loosed snipers in Washington DC to murder random people. One religion has put bombs in their shoes and underwear, one religion put bombs in cars to attack Manhattan.

And the religion SURE THE FUCK ain't Christianity, it's the religion you embrace and promote - Islam.

So if that isn't a comparison between the two then what is it?? LOL

Aww look at you running away from your own words AGAIN. LOL

ROFLMAO

I seriously laughed out loud at that.

You honestly are as clueless as you present yourself, aren't you?

You saying it doesn't make it so.

Your drug use is out of control.

970616.jpg

poor little u2008 must be scared of his own shadow. LOL

You saying it doesn't make it so. You also claimed that your blog was citing time magazine and yet there was no reference to time or any other magazine so how was it a "confirmed fact when your own source, a blog, failed to provide the substance needed to make such a claim?

Deleting the parts of my post that you wish to avoid will not make them go away.

And YOU posted a link claiming he was an atheist as you use it to try to supprot your spin. So did you forget that you posted or are you willing to admit that your source and arguments made on it were WRONG??

BTW I never said anything about christians, I merely pointed out that mcveigh spoke of God and he making peace with God to show that YOU were wrong when you posted a link claiming he was an atheist. LOL

So thanks again for showing how far you will go to attack those who dare disagree with your bigotry as you make up claims and try to attribute them to people who never made them. LOL

LOL damn this is hilarious. LOL Watching you turn tail and run from your own comments as you pretend to be "winning" when you are making a complete and total fool of yourself is hilarious.

Go ahead and run away again little coward. LOL

LOL coward.

BTW I see that you failed to respond to my calling you out for citing the WRONG word on that thesaurus page. Further showing what a coward you truly are. LOL

Please show how atheist and agnostic are synonyms again. LOL this time cite your source so everyone can see that you were trying to claim they were synonyms because they were listed as synonyms for nihilism. LOL

Last edited:
NO they are NOT.

a·the·ist
n.
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

{Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism }

What a dumbfuck....

Thanks again for that admissions but we already know that you are dumbfuck as well. LOL

and yet their definitions are contradictory. Funny how you ignore the most important factor which is what the words really mean. LOL

BTW what is your source because I can't find any that shows atheist and agnostic are synonyms. What word are you looking up that has both agnosticism and atheism as synonyms?

Actually i found it. you took synonyms of the word nihilism not atheist or agnostic.

Main Entry: nihilism
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: refusal to believe
Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism

It's at the bottom of the page for atheism.
Atheism Synonyms, Atheism Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Oops stuck your foot in your mouth on that one didn't you dumbfuck? LOL

BTW I also loved it when you compared the GOP to a religion. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...threat-from-radical-islam-48.html#post3482301

Last edited:
No, you don't. You make sweeping and untrue generalizations and state your personal hypotheticals as fact.

Really like what?? Got proof??

Provide some numbers to back up anything you say.

What have I said that is required to be backed up by nymbers?? I have asked u2008 to provide proof of the numbers that he has provided and he has failed. So please clarify.

For what?? Be specific. What claims that I have made have failed to provide evidence for?? Got proof?

Try using a link. Make a definitive statement.

Uh I have done both.

So far you haven't done any of those things.

and yet I have where as you have failed to address anything that I have actaully said or even shown how I haven't done any of the above.

All you do is make vague generalizations and claim that everything is incoherent as you pretend that claiming that is a valid response as you turn tail and run instead of actually addressing what was actaully said.

You haven't actually said anything. The one and only specific comment I've seen you make was when you pshawed the idea that all Nazis aren't murderers.

Yet when I try to ask you what you mean by that, you obfuscate.

It's a really dishonest tactic when used by one who knows what they're doing. I think you just don't have any sort of organized thinking going on, however. It's more like a by-product of your lameness, rather than intentional.

ROFLMAO

You saying it doesn't make it so. You also claimed that your blog was citing time magazine and yet there was no reference to time or any other magazine so how was it a "confirmed fact when your own source, a blog, failed to provide the substance needed to make such a claim?

Deleting the parts of my post that you wish to avoid will not make them go away.

LOL damn this is hilarious. LOL Watching you turn tail and run from your own comments as you pretend to be "winning" when you are making a complete and total fool of yourself is hilarious.

LOL coward.

BTW I see that you failed to respond to my calling you out for citing the WRONG word on that thesaurus page. Further showing what a coward you truly are. LOL

Please show how atheist and agnostic are synonyms again. LOL this time cite your source so everyone can see that you were trying to claim they were synonyms because they were listed as synonyms for nihilism. LOL

Perhaps not true synonyms, but:

"Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism.[1] Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know with certainty whether any deity exists.[1][2]"

Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ROFLMAO

LOL coward.

Perhaps not true synonyms, but:

"Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism.[1] Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know with certainty whether any deity exists.[1][2]"

Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol::lol::lol:

This is getting pretty funny, I must say.

You do have to wonder.... You hear the left constantly refer to Christianity as a "radical religion" but you'll never hear the left say the same of Islam.

That's funny, I consider myself pretty well-read, and I never see that nor ever hear that. What I DO hear is that just because the Quran has verses that refer to violence doesn't mean that ALL Muslims take those particular verses at face value, just as thinking Christians don't take all the chapters and verses in The Bible referring to violence at face value.

Really, then why is sharia law enforced in so many Muslim countries? What country lives under canon law? Perhaps you should listen to those who have left the Muslim faith. I think they are in a position to know about Islam. Christianity has had reformations. In Islam reformation is not allowed.
A good Christian should live and think like Jesus. The problem with Christianity is no one does. A good Muslim should live and think like Mohammad. Too many are.

Answer the fucking question.

YOU asked me if I was saying something I clearly said that no I did not say it. Are you reatarded??
Furthermore, I thought I wasn't providing anything coherent so how did you even know what to say?? LOL

That was not the question that you asked. So why change your question now??

Here is the question you asked and the one that I answered.

So are you caught up to speed yet or do you need more help??

Actually NO, i was not and if you knew how to read you would know that. What you did was ask me a question about what I was saying as you tried to put words into my mouth. However, the fact is that I never said anything of the kind.

Now, you are asking a different question as you lie and claim that i didn't answer your original question when i did.

I answered your first question but you are far too ingorant to understand that I did.

Here is your question again.

and here is my response.

you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made.

If you could only read and learn to follow what was actually said you wouldn't be embarassing yourself like this.

You MORON. I didn't say you said Nazis weren't killers. I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION.

You asked if I was saying that all nazi's were killers and i clearly answered that question and said I did not say that.

It's a yes/no question.

and I answered it with a negative saying that I "NEVER SAID IT" you are just too damn stupid to remember what you said in your zealous needs to attack those who dare present a position that is opposite of yours.

It's the simplest form of a question there is...DO YOU THINK ALL NAZIS WERE KILLERS?

that is NOT the question that you asked.

That's the question. It's a logical question since you challenged my assertion that NOT ALL NAZIS ARE KILLERS.

When and where did you make any such assertion??

You laughed at that statement, so I assume you think all Nazis are killers.

The moment you assumed and tried to attribute your assumptions to me you tried to put words in my mouth. Do you get it yet moron??

Now I know that's ridiculous, HENCE THE FUCKING QUESTION. DO YOU THINK THAT? If you don't think that, why on earth would you challenge the statement "Not all Nazis were killers".

again with the claim that I challenged something. Please show when and where I challenged any STATEMENT that you made that resembles what you quote above. You asked a QUESTION and now seem to be arguing that you QUESTION is a STATEMENT. You do know the difference ebtween the two don't you??

This has been an attempt to engage you in some sort of meaningful discourse, where you discuss a particular point you have challenged. It failed. Duly noted, you are relegated to the status of "baby doll with no hair and pen marks across face".

If you consider dishonestly trying to put words into people's mouth as you lie and change your question and then falsely claim that your original quesiton was not answered when it was "meaningful discourse" then you are obviously a complete and total moron.

Last edited:
Not all Nazis were murderers, or else the trials would have gone on forever. But all Nazis were culpable....like drunk drivers....

But not all Muslims, because - well, because, um JUST BECAUSE.

Are you actually trying to claim that the political party that controlled germany is comparable to a religion??

Really?? WOW! Isn't this like when you tried to compare teh GOP to a religion?? LOL

So which is it??

Yeah and then some loser trolls in and start attributing all of u2008's "qualitites" to you even as they fail to address anything that you actually said as they pick up right where u2008 left off and starts making shite up as well. LOL

Oh well what can you do? Moronic lemmings like the right wingers on this board tend to flock together and follow each other off the same cliff. LOL

Why do they trivialize it?

Because it will only show the voters that earth isn't peopled by peace-loving, internationally respectable people who are a bit closer to the Middle Ages than we are.

If you had bothered to read what those on the left have actually said in this thread you probably wouldn't have posted such meaningless drivel.

But then who knows. Based on what you posted you may have posted it even knowing that you are WRONG.

Forum List

Back