Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Easy. Democrats don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam. Clinton even warned Bush about radical Islam when he took over in 2001. How'd that work out?

However, Democrats seem to be able to distinguish between radical Islam and Islam....just like distinguishing between radical Christianity and Christianity. Democrats don't seem inclined as much to run around like Chicken Little or hide under their beds when Muslims appear or speak.

Yeah, like the Brits and Europe distinguish between good & bad Muslims. They're uber-civilized as well, and refused to acknowledge that a Muslim population is a lawless, dangerous, murderous population:

"Muslim protesters, some of them women clad in black burqas, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded"]marched in[/ame] London last week to demand Sharia law for the United Kingdom.The march did not receive much publicity in the British press, although it made the rounds on the Internet via YouTube.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded"]The protesters carried[/ame] signs with disturbing anti-American and anti-European messages. “Islam the solution for mankind,” one said, while another proclaimed that “democracy will bring oppression.” Another called the United States, Britain, and France a “trinity of evil,” while fourth warned that “Sharia will dominate the world.”

Muslims Again Demand Sharia For Britain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sharia march and Interview Oxford St March 25[/ame]

You aren't able to frame coherent thought yourself, bod. So don't worry about it.

Still stinging over Muslims being allowed to build on their own property in NYC, I see.

Red herring, I see.

Still nothing to add? Go figure.

Sorry, it goes right to the topic of this OP. You are an example of someone NOT a Democrat running around like the sky was falling because American Muslims wanted to build a community center on their own property in NYC.

NOT being against that would probably be classified by YOU as us trivializing the threat of radical Islam.

But you are welcome to prove me wrong and state that the so-called "Ground Zero Mosque" is not an example of radical Islam we should be very worried about.

Last edited:
Still stinging over Muslims being allowed to build on their own property in NYC, I see.

Red herring, I see.

Sorry, it goes right to the topic of this OP. You are an example of someone NOT a Democrat running around like the sky was falling because American Muslims wanted to build a community center on their own property in NYC.

NOT being against that would probably be classified by YOU as us trivializing the threat of radical Islam.

Thank you.

Red herring AND ad hominem.

And false premise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:good job, skippy!

Easy. Democrats don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

That's a lie. YOU trivialize the threat - it is your purpose in this thread.

You seek to create the illusion that all these acts are isolated incidents that really have nothing to do with Islam.

That's false, you know it's false, yet you promote the idea?

WHY? Only you know for sure, but from my perspective you do it out of pure partisanship. Your party has taken an Antisemitic stance and opposes strong defense. So minimalist portrayal of the threat Islam - not "radical" Islam, but Islam in general poses, serves the agenda of the party.

Clinton even warned Bush about radical Islam when he took over in 2001.

Yeah, "George, Muslims might attack."

Damn - Bush had all the information he needed from that.

What fucking bullshit. Again this demonstrates that it's all just partisanship with you. You care ONLY about scoring points on the other party, because your enemy isn't those who would harm this nation, your enemy is Republicans. You appear to care little if at all about the lives and property of your fellow Americans, only about what positions your party to gain more power.

However, Democrats seem to be able to distinguish between radical Islam and Islam....

Yeah, we saw that at Ft. Hood, which was "just an isolated incident."

just like distinguishing between radical Christianity and Christianity.

Damn those Christians and all the terrorist act they keep perpetrating.

You feign that you don't promote Islamic terrorism - but what are lies like the one you posted above really meant to do?

Sure, on one level you lie because you hate Christians. But you also lie because you want to cover for the acts of Islam. "Islam is no different from Christianity - both have terrorists."

Except it's a lie - you KNOW it's a lie and you tell it with malice in order to promote Islamic terrorism.

There is no "Christian Brotherhood" with organized terrorists. There is no "Christian Jihad" committing acts of murder and mayhem around the globe.

Oh sure, you'll shit on Jerry Falwell or perhaps Glenn Beck in your rush to cover for the terrorists. But the "Religious Right" don't engage in terrorism. I don't give a fuck that you hate them for saying that being gay is a sin. Grow up, them calling you a sinner does nothing to you. Hasan murdering 13 people in the promotion of the stated goals of Islam - not radial Islam, but mainstream Islam, destroys untold lives, rippling out to wives and husbands robbed of spouses, children robbed of mothers and fathers. But you don't give a fuck, you'll spout the party lies that "it's got nothing to do with Islam," no matter how many hundreds of times it happens. You serve the party, what does it matter who dies and how many lives are destroyed, just as long as party goals are met?

Integrity is something you don't have, and you don't grasp.

I keep saying...allow the religion, you have to.

But punish every single fucking criminal act. Bigamy, boom. Illegal residency? Boom, you and your family go back home. Acts of hate? Mandatory sentence. Discrimination? To the nth of the law.

We pulled the Mormons into line when they stepped over the line. They adjusted. Islam can adjust or die.

Come on liberals,get back here and defend the evil cult of islam again.Make total asses of yourselves!
Educated people know the truth.islam is a backward bloodlusting cult from hell.FU liberal pigs
for defending these muzzie monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course we have to allow the religion.

We allow Nazism. No one has been arrested for being a Nazi, no one will be.

What we don't do is TOLERATE Nazism. If you are Nazi, you are a pariah - as well you should be. We don't hand wring about "Good Nazis" and "Moderate Nazis." Nazism is a creed of evil, those who follow it are scum.

What we should not do is TOLERATE Islam. You want to follow a creed of evil? You have that right, but those who embrace evil should be shunned by those who do not.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Of course we have to allow the religion.

We allow Nazism. No one has been arrested for being a Nazi, no one will be.

What we don't do is TOLERATE Nazism. If you are Nazi, you are a pariah - as well you should be. We don't hand wring about "Good Nazis" and "Moderate Nazis." Nazism is a creed of evil, those who follow it are scum.

What we should not do is TOLERATE Islam. You want to follow a creed of evil? You have that right, but those who embrace evil should be shunned by those who do not.

I agree, see my point about treating it in this country the same way? Why Islam should get more consideration and allowances than any other hate group, I don't know.

• Thanks
Red herring, I see.

Thank you.

Red herring AND ad hominem.

And false premise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:good job, skippy!

Yeah, I knew you had no legit answer to that.

Here is more action from the islamic savage beasts.A quran is burned and those muzzie
barbarians go on a killing and beheading riot.What filthy evil beasts muslims are.Iam proud to HATE islam.

At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

And I hate radicals and murderers of all stripes....particularly those who hide behind the auspices of religion.

But I don't hate religions. Someone else said it better than I did.

I don't hate Islam. But I'd never ever become a Muslim. I'd rather be a Baptist. But I'd rather jump off a cliff than be a Baptist.

Religions don't kill people....people kill people.

Show me ALL Muslims killing people and I'll show you an empty world.

Easy. Democrats don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam. Clinton even warned Bush about radical Islam when he took over in 2001. How'd that work out?

However, Democrats seem to be able to distinguish between radical Islam and Islam....just like distinguishing between radical Christianity and Christianity. Democrats don't seem inclined as much to run around like Chicken Little or hide under their beds when Muslims appear or speak.

Yeah, like the Brits and Europe distinguish between good & bad Muslims. They're uber-civilized as well, and refused to acknowledge that a Muslim population is a lawless, dangerous, murderous population:

"Muslim protesters, some of them women clad in black burqas, [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded"]marched in[/ame] London last week to demand Sharia law for the United Kingdom.The march did not receive much publicity in the British press, although it made the rounds on the Internet via YouTube.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded"]The protesters carried[/ame] signs with disturbing anti-American and anti-European messages. “Islam the solution for mankind,” one said, while another proclaimed that “democracy will bring oppression.” Another called the United States, Britain, and France a “trinity of evil,” while fourth warned that “Sharia will dominate the world.”

Muslims Again Demand Sharia For Britain

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4el7gyPas&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Sharia march and Interview Oxford St March 25[/ame]

Brits and Europe? What does that have to do with the democrats and false statement of the title of this thread? Do you have some quotes or something where the democrats have taken the position that radical Islamics are not a serious threat?

Easy. Democrats don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

That's a lie. YOU trivialize the threat - it is your purpose in this thread.

You seek to create the illusion that all these acts are isolated incidents that really have nothing to do with Islam.

That's false, you know it's false, yet you promote the idea?

WHY? Only you know for sure, but from my perspective you do it out of pure partisanship. Your party has taken an Antisemitic stance and opposes strong defense. So minimalist portrayal of the threat Islam - not "radical" Islam, but Islam in general poses, serves the agenda of the party.

Clinton even warned Bush about radical Islam when he took over in 2001.

Yeah, "George, Muslims might attack."

Damn - Bush had all the information he needed from that.

What fucking bullshit. Again this demonstrates that it's all just partisanship with you. You care ONLY about scoring points on the other party, because your enemy isn't those who would harm this nation, your enemy is Republicans. You appear to care little if at all about the lives and property of your fellow Americans, only about what positions your party to gain more power.

However, Democrats seem to be able to distinguish between radical Islam and Islam....

Yeah, we saw that at Ft. Hood, which was "just an isolated incident."

just like distinguishing between radical Christianity and Christianity.

Damn those Christians and all the terrorist act they keep perpetrating.

You feign that you don't promote Islamic terrorism - but what are lies like the one you posted above really meant to do?

Sure, on one level you lie because you hate Christians. But you also lie because you want to cover for the acts of Islam. "Islam is no different from Christianity - both have terrorists."

Except it's a lie - you KNOW it's a lie and you tell it with malice in order to promote Islamic terrorism.

There is no "Christian Brotherhood" with organized terrorists. There is no "Christian Jihad" committing acts of murder and mayhem around the globe.

Oh sure, you'll shit on Jerry Falwell or perhaps Glenn Beck in your rush to cover for the terrorists. But the "Religious Right" don't engage in terrorism. I don't give a fuck that you hate them for saying that being gay is a sin. Grow up, them calling you a sinner does nothing to you. Hasan murdering 13 people in the promotion of the stated goals of Islam - not radial Islam, but mainstream Islam, destroys untold lives, rippling out to wives and husbands robbed of spouses, children robbed of mothers and fathers. But you don't give a fuck, you'll spout the party lies that "it's got nothing to do with Islam," no matter how many hundreds of times it happens. You serve the party, what does it matter who dies and how many lives are destroyed, just as long as party goals are met?

Integrity is something you don't have, and you don't grasp.

:lol::lol::lol:

See what I mean about you having us all in little boxes of your own design and you CANNOT fathom us being outside your little boxes?

Why do you even bother having conversations with people you disagree with? You have us all "figured out" and don't need any input from us at all, do you? You know more about what we believe than we do.

So what if you have to live in a fantasy world to be happy.....a fantasy world with us all in little boxes of your design.
:lol::lol::lol:

Here is more action from the islamic savage beasts.A quran is burned and those muzzie
barbarians go on a killing and beheading riot.What filthy evil beasts muslims are.Iam proud to HATE islam.

At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

And I hate radicals and murderers of all stripes....particularly those who hide behind the auspices of religion.

I don't hate Islam. But I'd never ever become a Muslim. I'd rather be a Baptist. But I'd rather jump off a cliff than be a Baptist.

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

Well put

• Thanks

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

Forum List

Back