Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Here is more action from the islamic savage beasts.A quran is burned and those muzzie
barbarians go on a killing and beheading riot.What filthy evil beasts muslims are.Iam proud to HATE islam.

At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

What fucking animals.

Islam has no more place in a civilized world than Nazism - it's Siamese twin does.

Radical Fucking animals no doubt.

Intollerant assholes who demonize an entire religion based on the actions of a few I was going to say "have no place in the civilized world either", but they're just assholes.

Fuck off and have a great weekend bitches.

Here is more action from the islamic savage beasts.A quran is burned and those muzzie
barbarians go on a killing and beheading riot.What filthy evil beasts muslims are.Iam proud to HATE islam.

At Least 12 Killed During Koran-Burning Protest at UN Office in Afghanistan - FoxNews.com

What fucking animals.

Islam has no more place in a civilized world than Nazism - it's Siamese twin does.

Radical Fucking animals no doubt.

Intollerant assholes who demonize an entire religion based on the actions of a few I was going to say "have no place in the civilized world either", but they're just assholes.

Fuck off and have a great weekend bitches.

Christians have done plenty though history to deserve the same statement.

Why, you just deny the answer and denigrate anyone posting that they don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of why you on the left defend and promote a hate group.

BTW, you never really posted any quotes fomr Democrats trivializing the threat posed by Islamic Radicals have you?

Ah, the old "prove water is wet" ploy.

Yeah, that'll work...

And I hate radicals and murderers of all stripes....particularly those who hide behind the auspices of religion.

There you go again.

They aren't "hiding behind" anything, and you fucking well know it. They are following the commands of the Koran and the Hadiths, they are practicing the religion as it is designed.

But I don't hate religions.

Um, well there are those Christians..

Religions don't kill people....people kill people.

Nazis don't kill people, people kill people.

Could you be any more fucking stupid?

And I hate radicals and murderers of all stripes....particularly those who hide behind the auspices of religion.

But I don't hate religions. Someone else said it better than I did.

I don't hate Islam. But I'd never ever become a Muslim. I'd rather be a Baptist. But I'd rather jump off a cliff than be a Baptist.

Show me ALL Muslims killing people and I'll show you an empty world.

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

Well put

Oh yes....let's compare Southern slave holders/non-slave holders to Muslim terrorists/non-terrorists.
:lol::lol::lol:

There you go again.

They aren't "hiding behind" anything, and you fucking well know it. They are following the commands of the Koran and the Hadiths, they are practicing the religion as it is designed.

But I don't hate religions.

Um, well there are those Christians..

Nazis don't kill people, people kill people.

Could you be any more fucking stupid?

This is actually true that people kill people. All they need, it appears, is an excuse. Like saying that a religion is made up of nothing but evil people out to get them. The Nazis said that about Jews. Like saying that you cannot separate the person from the religion. The Nazis said that about the Jews.

Sorry, it goes right to the topic of this OP. You are an example of someone NOT a Democrat running around like the sky was falling because American Muslims wanted to build a community center on their own property in NYC.

NOT being against that would probably be classified by YOU as us trivializing the threat of radical Islam.

Thank you.

Red herring AND ad hominem.

And false premise.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:good job, skippy!

Yeah, I knew you had no legit answer to that.

Why on earth would I lend your bs meaningless drivel credence by responding to it, outside of identifying it as the tripe it is?

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

Well put

Oh yes....let's compare Southern slave holders/non-slave holders to Muslim terrorists/non-terrorists.
:lol::lol::lol:

You are unbelievably dense.
:eusa_drool:

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population.

And to think, a mere 50 years ago these things were beyond the reach of three-quarters of the world's population.

You Communists are dedicated to returning us to that level, and more. When 1% live well and the rest live short, brutal lives, then you Communists will be happy. So it was in the USSR. So it was in Mao's PRC - so it is in North Korea. So it is in the dream you Communists have for all of mankind.

Murray Rothbard said that "Communism is ultimately the hatred of ones fellow man."

You demonstrate that well.
Do you blame Mao or Stalin?

"Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund. The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel."

What does the corporate state have to offer?

"The corporate state has nothing to offer the left or the right but fear.

"It uses fear—fear of secular humanism or fear of Christian fascists—to turn the population into passive accomplices.

"As long as we remain afraid nothing will change.

"Friedrich von Hayek and Milton Friedman, two of the major architects for unregulated capitalism, should never have been taken seriously. But the wonders of corporate propaganda and corporate funding turned these fringe figures into revered prophets in our universities, think tanks, the press, legislative bodies, courts and corporate boardrooms.

"We still endure the cant of their discredited economic theories even as Wall Street sucks the U.S. Treasury dry and engages once again in the speculation that has to date evaporated some $40 trillion in global wealth.

"We are taught by all systems of information to chant the mantra that the market knows best."

Does the market know best?

Chris Hedges: The Collapse of Globalization - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

I keep saying...allow the religion, you have to.

But punish every single fucking criminal act. Bigamy, boom. Illegal residency? Boom, you and your family go back home. Acts of hate? Mandatory sentence. Discrimination? To the nth of the law.

We pulled the Mormons into line when they stepped over the line. They adjusted. Islam can adjust or die.

The Mormons were willing to. The Muslims are not. The Church of latter saint did not teach violence from the pulpit. the Muslims do.
It is not just the democrats that are trivialize this threat, the republicans are just as bad. This Islamic ideology is just as dangerous as the Nazi were. If left unchecked, this world will enter a new dark age. Being nice to them is not the answer. Silence is not the answer. The Germans thought this in the 1920s, By the 30s it was too late. Muslims need to be confronted and not just the right, but by the left as well.

"Adequate food, clean water and basic security are already beyond the reach of perhaps half the world’s population.

And to think, a mere 50 years ago these things were beyond the reach of three-quarters of the world's population.

You Communists are dedicated to returning us to that level, and more. When 1% live well and the rest live short, brutal lives, then you Communists will be happy. So it was in the USSR. So it was in Mao's PRC - so it is in North Korea. So it is in the dream you Communists have for all of mankind.

Murray Rothbard said that "Communism is ultimately the hatred of ones fellow man."

"Food prices have risen 61 percent globally since December 2008, according to the International Monetary Fund. The price of wheat has exploded, more than doubling in the last eight months to $8.56 a bushel."

"It uses fear—fear of secular humanism or fear of Christian fascists—to turn the population into passive accomplices.

"Friedrich von Hayek and Milton Friedman, two of the major architects for unregulated capitalism, should never have been taken seriously. But the wonders of corporate propaganda and corporate funding turned these fringe figures into revered prophets in our universities, think tanks, the press, legislative bodies, courts and corporate boardrooms.

"We still endure the cant of their discredited economic theories even as Wall Street sucks the U.S. Treasury dry and engages once again in the speculation that has to date evaporated some $40 trillion in global wealth.

"We are taught by all systems of information to chant the mantra that the market knows best."

Milton Friedman promoted a free market. This market is called corporatism. An essential part of a free market is the "right for all participators to fail." In corporatism some are to big to fail.
What does this have to do with democrats trivializing the threat from radical Islam?

I keep saying...allow the religion, you have to.

But punish every single fucking criminal act. Bigamy, boom. Illegal residency? Boom, you and your family go back home. Acts of hate? Mandatory sentence. Discrimination? To the nth of the law.

We pulled the Mormons into line when they stepped over the line. They adjusted. Islam can adjust or die.

The Mormons were willing to. The Muslims are not. The Church of latter saint did not teach violence from the pulpit. the Muslims do.
It is not just the democrats that are trivialize this threat, the republicans are just as bad. This Islamic ideology is just as dangerous as the Nazi were. If left unchecked, this world will enter a new dark age. Being nice to them is not the answer. Silence is not the answer. The Germans thought this in the 1920s, By the 30s it was too late. Muslims need to be confronted and not just the right, but by the left as well.

I know this.

But I don't hate religions. Someone else said it better than I did.

I don't hate Islam. But I'd never ever become a Muslim. I'd rather be a Baptist. But I'd rather jump off a cliff than be a Baptist.

Show me ALL Muslims killing people and I'll show you an empty world.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

Why not?
The southern slave owners had economic motivations and the Muslims have religious motivations. I am unmoved just because the minority of terrorist is smaller than the slave holders. The fact that the majority tolerates the evil practice is damnable. They both teach their children that their evil is normal and proper. They both hold that other people are less valuable--less human. This country trivialize the issue of slavery for almost 80 years, solving the problem was very very bloody. all evil needs is for good men to do nothing.

Milton Friedman promoted a free market. This market is called corporatism. An essential part of a free market is the "right for all participators to fail." In corporatism some are to big to fail.
What does this have to do with democrats trivializing the threat from radical Islam?
Democrats and Republicans trivialize the threat from globalization. This was a point I made several pages back while trying to contrast threat levels from radical Islam and the US transnational corporate warfare state.

Radical Islam is not a threat to the US in the same sense that global corporatism is, imho. Radical Islam makes a convenient enemy for those who get rich from arms sales and oil sales in the same way the USSR did during the Cold War.

If radical Islam vanished tomorrow in the same way the Soviet Union did 20 years ago, the corporatists would simply conjure a new "enemy" in order to continue their blood for oil "free market" plunder.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

Why not?
The southern slave owners had economic motivations and the Muslims have religious motivations. I am unmoved just because the minority of terrorist is smaller than the slave holders. The fact that the majority tolerates the evil practice is damnable. They both teach their children that their evil is normal and proper. They both hold that other people are less valuable--less human. This country trivialize the issue of slavery for almost 80 years, solving the problem was very very bloody. all evil needs is for good men to do nothing.

Economic motivation and religious motivation are NOT interchangeable. This is just a crappy logical fallacy.

Mussolini defined his Fascism as Corporatism. I guess he and Milton Friedman thought a lot alike.

And Hitler told a lot of lies, too.

Just because they say it doesn't make it so. In fact, despots and tyrants are highly motivated to obscure the truth.

Forum List

Back