Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Oh so that was coherent and you understood that even though you claim that I hafve failed to provide anything coherent. Got it. thanks for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

SO what was so hard for you to understand??

Was if the fact that u2008 was trying to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the claim that she "defends and supports radical islam"?

or was it the fact that u2008 tried to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the that she is an enemy to America??

So what about all of that do you not understand??

Or is it that you don't consider the FACT that one of your own is lying and making shite up and falsely attributing it to others "worth the consideration?"

So which is it??

Actually, he made those false accusations about me too. Uncensored has his own brand of "Integrity"....it involves lying about people he disagrees with.

Have you added anything to the conversation yet? When that happens I want to have a party, because it will be the first time...

Funny that you should ask that question since you haven't added anything of value to the conversation with your incessant trolling.

No, you don't. You make sweeping and untrue generalizations and state your personal hypotheticals as fact.

Really like what?? Got proof??

What have I said that is required to be backed up by nymbers?? I have asked u2008 to provide proof of the numbers that he has provided and he has failed. So please clarify.

For what?? Be specific. What claims that I have made have failed to provide evidence for?? Got proof?

Uh I have done both.

So far you haven't done any of those things.

and yet I have where as you have failed to address anything that I have actaully said or even shown how I haven't done any of the above.

All you do is make vague generalizations and claim that everything is incoherent as you pretend that claiming that is a valid response as you turn tail and run instead of actually addressing what was actaully said.

You haven't actually said anything.

So I will take your continued incessant trolling as a NO that you can't prove anything that you said.

Thanks for nothing troll. LOL

The one and only specific comment I've seen you make was when you pshawed the idea that all Nazis aren't murderers.

Yet when I try to ask you what you mean by that, you obfuscate.

It's a really dishonest tactic when used by one who knows what they're doing. I think you just don't have any sort of organized thinking going on, however. It's more like a by-product of your lameness, rather than intentional.

My response was to u2008 and his 1% claim

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

and then you asked me a QUESTION.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

WOW! What is truly sad is that apparently you actually beleive that if you say it, it then becomes fact even though to have failed to provide anything of substance to back your claims.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

You did NOT make a STATEMENT to me as you dishonestly claim. Furthermore, I answered your question which you falsely claimed I did not and LOLed at YOU not your statement that I wasn't even responding to.

How typical. LOL

I keep thinking if I wait long enough, maybe you'll make sense.

I'll give this a try tho. Are you saying all Nazis were killers?

LOL It's really funny how I and others asked someone to provide proof of a claim that they actually made and they fail to do so. Where as, you are asking me to prove a claim that I never made. LOL Oh well I guess I can't blame you for following the same line of making shite up as you go along since that is what the other right wingers are doing.

Do you see the difference little lemming??

You are so busy trying to put words into my mouth as you try to rewrite how the original conversation went that you fail to realize how much of a fool you are making of yourself.

Last edited:
Ok, what do you think is a legit potential risk of what radical islam can do to the US?

(I'm not a democrat, just curious)

Blow up buildings in downtown Manhattan?

Now compare 9/11 to the wars in afghanistan/iraq/libya.

Which is worse? Which is 100 times worse? Which is 1,000 times worse?

Why did we go into Afghanistan? Because of 9/11. Apply a little cause and effect please.

ROFLMAO

I seriously laughed out loud at that.

You honestly are as clueless as you present yourself, aren't you?

Aww look at you running away from your own words AGAIN. LOL

poor little u2008 must be scared of his own shadow. LOL

Go ahead and run away again little coward. LOL

LOL coward.

BTW I see that you failed to respond to my calling you out for citing the WRONG word on that thesaurus page. Further showing what a coward you truly are. LOL

Please show how atheist and agnostic are synonyms again. LOL this time cite your source so everyone can see that you were trying to claim they were synonyms because they were listed as synonyms for nihilism. LOL

Perhaps not true synonyms, but:

"Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism.[1] Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know with certainty whether any deity exists.[1][2]"

Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your desperate attempt to cover for u2008's dishonesty is beyond hilarious.

Describing a FORM of atheism or agnosticism that is a combination of aspects of both does nothing to address u2008's dishonest claim that atheist and agnostic are synonyms.

He based his claim on a LIE and nothing will change that.

You morons will try to spin anything won't you?? LOL

Oh so that was coherent and you understood that even though you claim that I hafve failed to provide anything coherent. Got it. thanks for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

SO what was so hard for you to understand??

Was if the fact that u2008 was trying to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the claim that she "defends and supports radical islam"?

or was it the fact that u2008 tried to put words into maggie's mouth when he made up the that she is an enemy to America??

So what about all of that do you not understand??

Or is it that you don't consider the FACT that one of your own is lying and making shite up and falsely attributing it to others "worth the consideration?"

So which is it??

Actually, he made those false accusations about me too. Uncensored has his own brand of "Integrity"....it involves lying about people he disagrees with.

Yeah and then some loser trolls in and start attributing all of u2008's "qualitites" to you even as they fail to address anything that you actually said as they pick up right where u2008 left off and starts making shite up as well. LOL

Oh well what can you do? Moronic lemmings like the right wingers on this board tend to flock together and follow each other off the same cliff. LOL

Allie's still fuming over the so-called "ground zero mosque".

LOL coward.

BTW I see that you failed to respond to my calling you out for citing the WRONG word on that thesaurus page. Further showing what a coward you truly are. LOL

Please show how atheist and agnostic are synonyms again. LOL this time cite your source so everyone can see that you were trying to claim they were synonyms because they were listed as synonyms for nihilism. LOL

Perhaps not true synonyms, but:

"Agnostic atheism, also called atheistic agnosticism, is a philosophical position that encompasses both atheism and agnosticism.[1] Agnostic atheists are atheistic because they do not hold a belief in the existence of any deity, and agnostic because they do not claim to know with certainty whether any deity exists.[1][2]"

Agnostic atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol::lol::lol:

This is getting pretty funny, I must say.

Exactly. u2008 can't back up his claims and neither can allie, even as he rushes to try and defend u2008, so allie tries to move the goal posts. LOL

Are you actually trying to claim that the political party that controlled germany is comparable to a religion??

Why would one creed that holds all-encompassing control over it's followers NOT be comparable to another?

Simply because your shameful party shares common goals?

Look, you're not rational - but would a leftist NOT under a psychiatrists care like to take a stab at this?

Last edited:
YOU asked me if I was saying something I clearly said that no I did not say it. Are you reatarded??
Furthermore, I thought I wasn't providing anything coherent so how did you even know what to say?? LOL

That was not the question that you asked. So why change your question now??

Here is the question you asked and the one that I answered.

So are you caught up to speed yet or do you need more help??

Actually NO, i was not and if you knew how to read you would know that. What you did was ask me a question about what I was saying as you tried to put words into my mouth. However, the fact is that I never said anything of the kind.

Now, you are asking a different question as you lie and claim that i didn't answer your original question when i did.

I answered your first question but you are far too ingorant to understand that I did.

Here is your question again.

and here is my response.

If you could only read and learn to follow what was actually said you wouldn't be embarassing yourself like this.

You MORON. I didn't say you said Nazis weren't killers. I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION.

You asked if I was saying that all nazi's were killers and i clearly answered that question and said I did not say that.

and I answered it with a negative saying that I "NEVER SAID IT" you are just too damn stupid to remember what you said in your zealous needs to attack those who dare present a position that is opposite of yours.

that is NOT the question that you asked.

When and where did you make any such assertion??

The moment you assumed and tried to attribute your assumptions to me you tried to put words in my mouth. Do you get it yet moron??

Now I know that's ridiculous, HENCE THE FUCKING QUESTION. DO YOU THINK THAT? If you don't think that, why on earth would you challenge the statement "Not all Nazis were killers".

again with the claim that I challenged something. Please show when and where I challenged any STATEMENT that you made that resembles what you quote above. You asked a QUESTION and now seem to be arguing that you QUESTION is a STATEMENT. You do know the difference ebtween the two don't you??

This has been an attempt to engage you in some sort of meaningful discourse, where you discuss a particular point you have challenged. It failed. Duly noted, you are relegated to the status of "baby doll with no hair and pen marks across face".

If you consider dishonestly trying to put words into people's mouth as you lie and change your question and then falsely claim that your original quesiton was not answered when it was "meaningful discourse" then you are obviously a complete and total moron.

No, you FUCKING IDIOT. The question was not "DID YOU SAY THAT ALL NAZIS ARE MURDERERS" it was "Do you think all Nazis are murderers?"

I haven't put any words into your mouth. You challenged the statement that all Nazis aren't murderers and have done nothing but piss and moan since. You refuse to answer the simple yes or no question, you refuse to elaborate on what you did mean, and instead are pretending that by asking you if you think all Nazi's are murderers, I am "putting words into" your mouth.

How is asking you to state an opinion putting words into your mouth?

What a moron.

:cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

Just for further clarification...

I said...
All Nazis were not murderers.

Dr. Whasis said that was ridiculous.

I said:
"Do you believe all Nazis were murderers?"

Dr. whasis:

"I never said that!"

Me:

"Do you think all Nazis were murderers?"

Whasis:

"Stop putting words in my mouth!"

What a loon.

Easy. Democrats don't trivialize the threat from radical Islam. Clinton even warned Bush about radical Islam when he took over in 2001. How'd that work out?

However, Democrats seem to be able to distinguish between radical Islam and Islam....just like distinguishing between radical Christianity and Christianity. Democrats don't seem inclined as much to run around like Chicken Little or hide under their beds when Muslims appear or speak.

Forum List

Back