Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Why are you speaking ill of nazi's and the holocaust?

london-muslim-protest-1.jpg

Does it offend you that I speak ill of Nazis?

Is that the tie you have with Islam? Your desire for genocide of the Jews?

Lol well done cutting out the part of me asking if you wanted a genocide of muslims. I think not answering that question is as good as answering it.

No of course I don't want a genocide of jews, the lowest form of immorality is wanting people to be killed based on their religion.

Wouldn't you agree?

I didn't say anything about arrest,

So you want to start killing people?

I'm saying the worst version of christians become bureacrats.

Yeah? Well, you're a bigot.

A good example is your hero Bush

Bush is my hero? What makes him my hero? His spending like a drunken monkey, or his assault on the constitution with patriot act?

I mean, if you are assigning him as my hero, I should at least get to know what I like about him?

WOW, so YOU used that article as YOUR source to support YOUR argument and now are trying to disavow any connection to what was the foundation of your own argument. LOL

You use too many drugs.

McVeigh was a self-proclaimed agnostic.

The attempt by you limp-dicked, mental retards to paint him as a Christian, failed.

senate to hold hearings on “anti-muslim bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

senate to hold hearings on “anti-muslim bigotry”

on a day when islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two christians outside a church in pakistan, senator richard durbin (d-il) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-muslim bigotry.”

durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by rep. Peter king (r-ny), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-muslim human rights activist ayaan hirsi ali and terror analyst walid phares.

Not only was the timing of durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy rep. Keith ellison (d-mn), whose pilgrimage to mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the muslim american society, the muslim brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the u.s.

Ellison used the bully pulpit king gave him to paint a lurid picture of muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can durbin top that?

senate to hold hearings on

how sad to be so paranoid and manipulated that you hate us for our freedoms

Lol well done cutting out the part of me asking if you wanted a genocide of muslims.

Why would I give credence to such stupidity?

I think not answering that question is as good as answering it.

Yawn...

Have you stopped molesting little boys yet?

No of course I don't want a genocide of jews, the lowest form of immorality is wanting people to be killed based on their religion.

Wouldn't you agree?

No.

Any wanton slaughter of people is equally reprehensible. The murder of 22 million Kulaks by Stalin because he wanted to destroy the landed class in the Ukraine was just as immoral.

The murder of 35 million for failing to meet the political goals of Mao was just as immoral.

The murder of 3000 Americans by Muslims who hated those not of their religion was just as immoral.

Any blind slaughter of a captive people is just as immoral.

I've never called for or suggested the death of Muslims, not on a singular nor mass basis.

In your quote you made my case! Thanks!

You seriously think so? Really?

ROFL...

Yes you did and she showed you how but in your typical dishonesty you chose to delete it. here it is again just for you.

The primary difference between common-law opinions and fatwās, however, is that fatwās are not universally binding; as the Sharia is not universally consistent and Islam is very non-hierarchical in structure, fatwās do not carry the sort of weight that secular common-law opinions do.}

Fatw

LOL You just can't stop yourself from making a fool out of yourself can you?? LOL

I didn't say anything about arrest,

So you want to start killing people?

I'm saying the worst version of christians become bureacrats.

Yeah? Well, you're a bigot.

A good example is your hero Bush

Bush is my hero? What makes him my hero? His spending like a drunken monkey, or his assault on the constitution with patriot act?

I mean, if you are assigning him as my hero, I should at least get to know what I like about him?

1.) No
2.) I never said they were scum because they were christian, again that's your imagination coming into play.
3.) Why would you be so quick to defend him, before I even say a bad word about him, if you don't support him?

I'd love to see your historical link for that intriguing piece of information.

No you wouldn't - you just think your can distract and blow smoke to obscure the point.

Endl"sung was highly classified, only the top echelon of the SS were privy to the plans and implementation of the extermination.

{As for the implementation of the "Final Solution" and the murder of other undesirable elements, the situation was different. The Nazis attempted to keep the murders a secret and, therefore, took precautionary measures to ensure that they would not be publicized.}

36 Questions About the Holocaust (1-18)

Had you made it into Jr. High, you would know this already.

Ah, but the hive cares for you and instructs you in your every utterance and behavior.

(Hey, your BEE-havior!)
You like that plausible deniablity thing, don't you?

You aren't directly involved so you can pretend to not know about something?

How'd that one work for all the Germans who were forced to walk thru the Concentration Camps after the war and help bury the dead. Did our soldiers buy their denials?

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry

dick_durbin.jpg

Senate to Hold Hearings on “Anti-Muslim Bigotry”

On a day when Islamic jihadists exploded a bomb in Jerusalem that murdered at least one woman and wounded thirty, and when Islamic jihadists opened fire on and killed two Christians outside a church in Pakistan, Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) announced that he was going to hold hearings on the rise in “anti-Muslim bigotry.”

Durbin, of course, was retaliating for the hearings recently conducted by Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who himself bowed to politically correct pressure and dropped several witnesses that he had originally announced his intention to call, including ex-Muslim human rights activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali and terror analyst Walid Phares.

Not only was the timing of Durbin’s announcement ironic, but also the fact that his retaliatory hearings were unnecessary in the first place. King, after all, gave a prime platform at his hearings to the weepy Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN), whose pilgrimage to Mecca was paid for with $13,350 from the Muslim American Society, the Muslim Brotherhood ‘s chief operating arm in the U.S.

Ellison used the bully pulpit King gave him to paint a lurid picture of Muslim victimhood, all the while saying nothing (of course) about the sharp increase in jihad terror plots in this country over the last two years. How can Durbin top that?

Senate to Hold Hearings on

Your question should be "Why do normal folks not act like chicken little when it comes to radical Islam".

And here's why. Take away outside forces trying to interfere with their way of life and/or them trying to radicalise their own countries, they are no threat to other parts of the world. When they do become a threat (and if you can show me one Islamsist country that is bent on expansionism in the past 50 years I'm all ears), then you deal with them.

Islam doesn't use "borders"; they want to conquer all the world, just ask them or read the material they publish. To answer when they become a threat.... look at the African nations where islam has increased to over 25% of the population. You will find .... stains. Look at the Balkans, and southeastern former USSR countries where the muslim population has increased; you will find... stains.

Here are questions for you. Where has Sharia law been welcomed as a system of government by non-muslims? It is "supposed" to be this great and wonderful system, why aren't newly formed government using it? The Roman form of government was adopted and sculpted to fit in many countries. Why didn't those countries choose Sharia?
Come on, hold up your end of "debate".

You said Tea Partiers, not me. I was referring to the idiots in the pics you put in your post.

I know.

and yet you got it SOOOOO WRONG. LOL

You would certainly never call Muslims "idiots," so it's obvious that you refer to the vile creature who DARES to oppose bailouts for Obama's massahs at Goldman Sachs.

and yet he did in the very next sentence that you quote. LOL You really do love making a fool out of yourself don't you??

You know, the idiot muslims you seem to think (or are lying about) I embrace.

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

WOW, at least you admit it an OPINION. LOL Then you follow it up buy showing how it's nothing but a baseless opinion as you make shite up and attribute it to someone who never said anything of the kind. BTW now that you have switched your argument from defend and promote can you show how anyone has supported radical islam?? LOL

Don't worry everyone here knows that you can't, including you. So you will just delete this part of my post and pretend that you were never called out for being full of shite. LOL

Lol well done cutting out the part of me asking if you wanted a genocide of muslims.

Why would I give credence to such stupidity?

I think not answering that question is as good as answering it.

Yawn...

Have you stopped molesting little boys yet?

Wouldn't you agree?

No.

Any wanton slaughter of people is equally reprehensible. The murder of 22 million Kulaks by Stalin because he wanted to destroy the landed class in the Ukraine was just as immoral.

The murder of 35 million for failing to meet the political goals of Mao was just as immoral.

The murder of 3000 Americans by Muslims who hated those not of their religion was just as immoral.

Any blind slaughter of a captive people is just as immoral.

I've never called for or suggested the death of Muslims, not on a singular nor mass basis.

1.) You're proud of the fact that you're a bigot who hates billions of people based solely on their religion, so I have grounds to ask that, you don't with your boys question.
2.) Ok mass murder is wrong on all grounds I agree, and am pleasantly surprised that you "only" are a bigot, not a bigot who wants those you're bigoted against killed. I guess I gotta look at the glass half-full.

Hell no I don't deny that, never have, never will. Uncensored is the type who thinks if he repeats something enough it'll magically become truth.

Nah, I just figure it will expose the lies of you who promote radical Islam.

You mean you promote radical islam?? Since the only lies that you are exposing are your own as you make up works of fiction and falsely attribute them to others it would appear that you are talking about yourself. LOL

The idea of the "cross" was an innovation that was introduced to the Christian community several hundred years later. :cool:

You're full of shit.

{Crucifixion was in use particularly among the Seleucids, Carthaginians, and Romans from about the 6th century BC to the 4th century AD. In the year 337, Emperor Constantine I abolished it in the Roman Empire, out of veneration for Jesus Christ, the most famous victim of crucifixion.[2][3] It was also used as a form of execution in Japan for criminals, inflicted also on some Christians.}
I didn't say that "crucifixion" wasn't the method used on Jesus.

I just said that the word "cross" is not used in the original Greek to describe the execution device used for his alleged crucifixion.

Please try to keep up and read what I specifically stated. :cool:

LOL Good luck with that. U2008 can barely keep up with what he is saying let alone pay attention to what you are saying, especially when so much of what he says consist of claims that he makes up and attributes to others. LOL

Hell no I don't deny that, never have, never will. Uncensored is the type who thinks if he repeats something enough it'll magically become truth.

You mean you promote radical islam?? Since the only lies that you are exposing are your own as you make up works of fiction and falsely attribute them to others it would appear that you are talking about yourself. LOL

You have to forgive Uncensored. He's got this twisted Idea that anyone who doesn't hate Islam and Muslims just because it is Islam and they are Muslims, it's because they are "promoting radical Islam".

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the actual content of this thread where rightwinger after right winger has failed to provide the substance to back up their claims and would rather call people names than actually engage in a debate.

Are you thinking you did real well in this debate? Or Maggie?

Really?

Against someone who thinks "winning" the way Charlie Sheen does is right? You betcha.

LOL Now that is hilarious.

You've forgotten the Catholic priesthood?

Please show me "Catholic teachings" that encourage pedophilia. Where are priests "permitted" and accepted for doing that crime? I am not saying it doesn't happen. It does and it is a blasphamy against the Lord. It is a crime and those doing it should be punished as crimminals (though that will not compare to what the Lord's punishment will be).

Where in the Quran is pedophilia "encouraged"? Dancing boys? Altar Boys? They're both at risk of being raped by frustrated perverts, and those kind come in all colors, religions and nationalities.

You won't find priests talking in public places about women being for children, but boys being for "love". It is happening in muslim public places (where it is illegal for women to be). It is one of the reasons the Americans that are there are in "culture shock". I cannot understand why you "defend" those that openly own slaves and participate in pedophilia as an everyday day occurence, but want to parade bigoted views against an entire group (priests) for a terrible crime that is comitted by less than 1% of the group.

And, yes I agree "frustrated perverts, and those kind come in all colors, religions and nationalities." I am appalled that you make excuses and ignore it with one group while declaring your animosity towards the other group. That would make you a bigoted hypocrit, wouldn't it?????

You have to forgive Uncensored. He's got this twisted Idea that anyone who doesn't hate Islam and Muslims just because it is Islam and they are Muslims, it's because they are "promoting radical Islam".

You have to forgive Bod. She's got this twisted idea that it's "bigoted" to speak out against barbarism, corruption, human rights violations, and oppression.

I think it speaks volumes that whomever came up with the name "Tea Party" was too dumb to realize it would very quickly be dubbed "Teabaggers."

Most of the "Taxed Enough Already" demonstrators, did not know that term (and probably could have went the rest of their lives without learning that term), before the lowest forms of name calling lefties chose to try to humiliate them by using that term. The same people that will use names like teabagger, racist, bigot, will not debate, will not present an alternative arguement, just hatred and names. Please don't break the trend, continue to show your depraved status in society (throwing yourself into gutter to pull others in with you).

Oh puleeze, the greatest number of clowns attending those tea party protests represented the great unwashed. They most certainly knew the cliché "teabagger" had another, more perverse meaning.

It's interesting that you decided to go on a rant, however, assuming you KNOW how I feel about the Tea Party movement, when of course you do not. Once again, I think the ones who are thinkers, not assholes, are worth listening to and I encourage their voices.

"Depravity" comes from the idiots who presume to know what someone else is thinking and they act like holier-than-thou pricks about it. That'd be you and your ilk.

Would you please explain that last statement? How can I make someone "depraved"?

Forum List

Back