Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

That is scary!!! :eek:

Any of these guys friends of yours?

muslim_demonstration001.jpg
Nope

They live in Europe.

I live in America.

But I am sure that you think we all look alike. :doubt:

But do you agree with them? That's the real question? Do you agree with what they say? I could care less if you know them personally or are friends.

What do YOU think of what they say? What their placard say? Tell us.

Uh you do realize that u2008 who you thanked previously is doing just that don't you?? He and others are arguing that all of islam is radical and therefore any comparison made between islam and chrisitianity is comparing christianity to radical islam in their minds. So thanks for calling them delusional. LOL

That makes no sense.

You switched from Chronic to Crack, dinja?

Yeah it does.

Is it your belief that all of islam should be considered radical? After all that is what you have been saying this whole time, isn't it?

Since that is the case, any comparison between christianity and islam would be equivalent to a comparison between christianity and radical islam in your mind and based on your own arguments. Therfore it makes perfect sense and I thank jroc agian for calling you out for being delusional.

Anybody who compares Christians to Radical islam is delusional, and doing just what most liberals do. I'm sure that if congress were having hearings on some "rightwing" Christian militant group the Dems would be all for it

Uh you do realize that u2008 who you thanked previously is doing just that don't you?? He and others are arguing that all of islam is radical and therefore any comparison made between islam and chrisitianity is comparing christianity to radical islam in their minds. So thanks for calling them delusional. LOL

Oh and on investigating christianity as a whole?? NO I wouldn't be "all for it" but thanks for the spin.

LOL

NO they are NOT.

a·the·ist
n.
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

{Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism }

What a dumbfuck....

Do you see how your response to maggies question does nothing to actually answer maggie's question and show proof of your claims??

Put the bong down, seriously.

Aww imagine that, more avoidance and baseless personal attacks from you. Thanks for showing that you've got NOTHING. LOL

I'd love to see your historical link for that intriguing piece of information.

No you wouldn't - you just think your can distract and blow smoke to obscure the point.

Endl"sung was highly classified, only the top echelon of the SS were privy to the plans and implementation of the extermination.

{As for the implementation of the "Final Solution" and the murder of other undesirable elements, the situation was different. The Nazis attempted to keep the murders a secret and, therefore, took precautionary measures to ensure that they would not be publicized.}

36 Questions About the Holocaust (1-18)

Had you made it into Jr. High, you would know this already.

Ah, but the hive cares for you and instructs you in your every utterance and behavior.

(Hey, your BEE-havior!)

Here is your post

Well, there you go. That settles it!

Say Maggie, do you happen to know the percentage of Nazi party members who were involved in the "final solution?"

Would it surprise you to learn that it was less than 1%?

The other 99% of Nazis were not involved in genocide.

Dayum, using "stupid as a fucking pile of bricks" logic, which you use with terrorists, that would make Nazis the "fascism of peace."

Do you see how your response to maggies question does nothing to actually answer maggie's question and show proof of your claims??

The fact that you constantly have to try and tear others down for questioning your baseless opinions should really tell you something about yourself.

So do you have the proof or should we take your avoidance as an admission that you were wrong but lack the integrity to admit it??

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

I'd love to see your historical link for that intriguing piece of information.

No you wouldn't - you just think your can distract and blow smoke to obscure the point.

Endl"sung was highly classified, only the top echelon of the SS were privy to the plans and implementation of the extermination.

{As for the implementation of the "Final Solution" and the murder of other undesirable elements, the situation was different. The Nazis attempted to keep the murders a secret and, therefore, took precautionary measures to ensure that they would not be publicized.}

36 Questions About the Holocaust (1-18)

Had you made it into Jr. High, you would know this already.

Ah, but the hive cares for you and instructs you in your every utterance and behavior.

(Hey, your BEE-havior!)

You are just too goofy to get mad at. Here's what you originally SAID:

Say Maggie, do you happen to know the percentage of Nazi party members who were involved in the "final solution?"

Would it surprise you to learn that it was less than 1%?

The other 99% of Nazis were not involved in genocide.

And your response is a quote that basically says the Nazi's kept so much secret that nobody really knows...except YOU of course!!! :lol:

I invite everyone else to read your link, bud, because it will prove what a clueless big mouth you really are.

Yeah i read it too. u2008 is just too stupid to get it. LOL

Not all Nazis killed Jews, btw. But Nazism was still evil and needed to be confronted and wiped out. Nobody did.

A little less than 1% in fact.

Doesn't change the fact that Hitler made damned clear his hatred and homicidal tendencies - JUST as Muhammad did.

Why are you speaking ill of nazi's and the holocaust? Don't you want that same thing done to muslims?

How many different quotes do you want on the Bible saying rape is ok or encouraged? 1 is too easy, you give me a number and I'll happily oblige to further educate you on your own religious book.

When was the last time a Christian community stoned a woman to death for being raped?

(In fairness, it's been almost a week for the Muslims.)

woman_stoned_to_death-2795-20090416-342.jpg

Now Maggie Mae will show her support for woman's rights by lying to cover up the atrocities by Muslims!

I don't deny there are incidents of that kind of violence, so stop projecting your thoughts as though they're mine. That's another little trick insignificant people like you try to pass on as "smart."

Making shite up and attributing it to people who never said it is all that poster like u2008 have to offer and it's the only way they can even try to justify their delusions. Thanks again jroc. LOL

Ok...I actually expect more from you on this. You don't think we should be looking into muslim radicalization in our prison system? You think that is a witch-hunt? The Japanese internment was done by a Democrat, although that’s not really relevant here and I don't know why you would even bring it up, generally the dems play politics with this issue there a couple such as Joe Lieberman who understand but most could care less it all about power, sad but true

i'm a lawyer first. I have a real problem with those types of constitutional violations. I do. There is no excuse for it and every time we do the witch hunt, we regret it as a society. If there is cause to investigate specific people or specific groups then the "patriot act" gives broad latitude to engage in searches. We have people in all kinds of places with their ears to the ground. it seems to me that when they actually choose to look at the intel, we are able to diffuse pretty much everything. I feel the same way about the loons who talk about their second amendment remedies... dangerous idiots who should be put away.

And notwithstanding your need to make it a dem/repub issue, to me it's a legal issue. And you don't want to get me started on Joe Lieberman.

oh... and i keep telling you, i'm not a neocon. I have no patience for blanket hatred of entire groups of people. Do you see Israelis running around holding "hearings" on radicalization of islam. they know there's radicalization. they know why.

what's to hold hearings on other than to humiliate an entire group of people? i dunno.. maybe where you live isn't as mixed as where i live. we have every type of person imaginable here. and to tell the truth, i think it's wrong for people who demand the protections of the first amendment try to deprive other people of it.

Best post I've ever seen you do, Jill. :clap2:

Will the voices of reason ever return this time? I wonder.

My guess is that IF obama loses to whatever republican he faces the voices of reason will return to the right and these recently created wackjobs will fade away as the now silent voices of reason will come back demand fair treatment of a republican president because they never treated obama that way. Foxnews will stop attacking the office of president as they stop arguing that dissent is patriotic and go back to demeaning those who dare criticize a president.
The entire right wing has lost all credibiltiy and i seriously doubt that they will win in 2012 because of it. so my advice to you is don't hold your breath waiting on the right to respond with reason any time soon.

Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Maybe because the threat is trivial?

Cause of Death/Age Range All Ages Under 1 Yr 1-4 yrs 5-14yrs 15-24 yrs 25-34 35-44
Total Number of Deaths 2,403,351 100% 28,035 1.2% 4,979 0.2% 7,413 0.3% 3,1307 1.3% 40,451 1.7% 89,798 3.7%
Major Cardiovasular Diseases 936,923 39.0% 636 2.3% 234 4.7% 362 4.9% 1,309 4.2% 3792 9.4% 16,624 18.5%
Malignant Neoplasms 553,091 23.0% 92 0.3% 420 8.4% 1,014 13.7% 1713 5.5% 3916 9.7% 16,520 18.4%
Chronic Lower Resperitory Dis. 122,009 5.1% 36 0.1% 51 1.0% 139 1.9% 190 0.6% 296 0.7% 930 1.0%
Diabetes Mellitus 69,301 2.9% 4 0.0% 6 0.1% 26 0.4% 162 0.5% 623 1.5% 1,926 2.1%
Influenza and Pneumonia 65,313 2.7% 289 1.0% 103 2.1% 87 1.2% 189 0.6% 364 0.9% 1,068 1.2%
Alzheimers 49,558 2.1% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 0 0.0% 2 0.0% 6 0.0%
Motor Vehicle Accidents 43,354 1.8% 168 0.6% 651 13.1% 1,772 23.9% 10,560 33.7% 6,884 17.0% 6,927 7.7%
Renal Failure 3,6471 1.5% 152 0.5% 11 0.2% 19 0.3% 78 0.2% 221 0.5% 701 0.8%
Septicemia 3,1224 1.3% 274 1.0% 99 2.0% 63 0.8% 100 0.3% 280 0.7% 877 1.0%
Firearms 28,663 1.2% 13 0.0% 46 0.9% 377 5.1% 6,575 21.0% 5,789 14.3% ,5358 6.0%
NOTE: Firearms Statistics Include Gang Warfare, Self Defense Shootings and Criminals Killed by Police

Cause of Death/Age Range 45-54 55-64 65-74 75-84 85 and over Not stated
Total Number of Deaths 160,341 6.7% 240,846 10.0% 441,209 18.4% 700,445 29.1% 658,171 27.4% 356 0.0%
Major Cardiovasular Diseases 43,583 27.2% 77,482 32.2% 156,187 35.4% 296,202 42.3% 340,450 51.7% 62 17.4%
Malignant Neoplasms 48,034 30.0% 89,005 37.0% 150,131 34.0% 165,009 23.6% 77,136 11.7% 11 3.1%
Chronic Lower Resperitory Dis. 3,251 2.0% 10,739 4.5% 31,157 7.1% 47,722 6.8% 27,496 4.2% 2 0.6%
Diabetes Mellitus 4,954 3.1% 9,186 3.8% 1,6674 3.8% 22,184 3.2% 13,556 2.1% 0 0.0%
Influenza and Pneumonia 1,774 1.1% 2,879 1.2% 7,189 1.6% 19,821 2.8% 31,547 4.8% 3 0.8%
Alzheimers 64 0.0% 491 0.2% 3,431 0.8% 17,253 2.5% 28,309 4.3% 2 0.6%
Motor Vehicle Accidents 5,361 3.3% 3,506 1.5% 3,038 0.7% 3,173 0.5% 1,288 0.2% 26 7.3%
Renal Failure 1,590 1.0% 3,023 1.3% 6,848 1.6% 12,223 1.7% 11,603 1.8% 2 0.6%
Septicemia 1,845 1.2% 2,899 1.2% 8,704 2.0% 9,938 1.4% 9,144 1.4% 1 0.3%
Firearms 3,951 2.5% 2,272 0.9% 1,941 0.4% 1,723 0.2% 600 0.1% 18 5.1%

Death from terrorism isn't even listed. Therefore you who keep crying to the heavens over Muslims are fucking idiots.

Death Statistics Tables

No, because it involves the principle of standing up to protect people from something that is inherently evil and deadly.

I stand up and protect people from evil every day. We have a far more serious threat to the safety of our citizens from violence in our streets than any Ebul Muslims. I know it isn't much but the elderly patrons of Rob's 125th St Grill appreciate my efforts. I doubt they have to worry about Muslims. If they start showing up I guess I will deal with them as well. So far it's just Gangs and drug dealers, Pimps, prostitutes, homeless and overly aggressive pan handlers. Muslim terrorists...not so much..:lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as not standing up to Hitler. Well....duh...That's one of my major beefs with the stupid Jews. They should have invested some of their wealth into financing some serious immediate payback to Hitler and his ilk rather than selfishly hording their resources or sending it out of the country. Doncha think there is a teeny weenie difference in Hitler and the brown shirts/NAZI's and Muslim terrorism? How many Muslims drag non muslims out of their houses, beat them and put them in cattle cars? Kinda a dumb comparison.

Yeah it does.

Only to the crack you smoke.

Is it your belief that all of islam should be considered radical?

Islam is Islam. There are many flavors. Wahabbi is a Sunni sect that is extremely violent. Bohras is a Shiite sect that is nearly pacifist.

The Sunni are more warlike and violent in general, but as Iran demonstrates, Shiites can be plenty violent themselves.

After all that is what you have been saying this whole time, isn't it?

No, you're just lying.

Since that is the case, any comparison between christianity and islam would be equivalent to a comparison between christianity

I've made no such comparison. Such a comparison is absurdly stupid.

Christianity is based on the persona of Jesus created by Paul. A pacifist religion which urges turning the other cheek and forgiving ones enemies.

Islam is based on the Warlord Muhammad. A warrior who raged across Arabia slaughtering anyone in his way, seeking wealth through plunder and power. Wantonly raping and killing.

You're a fucking idiot who couldn't frame a logical argument to save your life.

Even IF I said that all of Islam is radical - it was YOU rather than I who made the comparison to Christianity, stupid fuck.

You do realize that in the original tea party they got drunk and painted themselve to look like native Americans in an attempt to frame innocent people because they were not as brave as the rewrites of history portray them to be, don't you??

There is a reason why samual adams is a brewery.

Wow, just wow.....

Wow is right. You couldn't even counter what was said. Imagine that. I admit that drunk part was my addition under the belief that one would have to be drunk in order to paint temselves and dress up to frame innocent native Americans and still believe that they are being brave. However, the fact is that they did dress up as native American and tried to frame innocent for their deeds. How is that honorable or brave??

File:Boston Tea Party Currier colored.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check out the famous picture and tell me who is throwing the tea into the harbor. LOL

Or how about this one

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/east-india-company-influence-3.jpg

Pretty much every depiction of the event shows at least some dressed as native Americans So what is your spin??

Sadly, Timothy McVeigh isn't near the killer that our bureacrats are.

He wasn't a Christian, either.

Which bureaucrats do you want to arrest for murder?

I'll start, how about FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi? I think there is still an open warrant for murder against him in Idaho.

Oh, lemme guess on your list: BOOOOSSSSHHHHH

Am I right?

Sadly, Timothy McVeigh isn't near the killer that our bureacrats are.

He wasn't a Christian, either.

Which bureaucrats do you want to arrest for murder?

I'll start, how about FBI assassin Lon Horiuchi? I think there is still an open warrant for murder against him in Idaho.

Oh, lemme guess on your list: BOOOOSSSSHHHHH

Am I right?

I didn't say anything about arrest, I'm saying the worst version of christians become bureacrats. A good example is your hero Bush, another good example is Obama.

Last edited:
Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the actual content of this thread where rightwinger after right winger has failed to provide the substance to back up their claims and would rather call people names than actually engage in a debate.

Are you thinking you did real well in this debate? Or Maggie?

Really?

Yes I do. Especially when compared to the likes of you who just makes shite up and forgets what he said as you rail forward with your delusional rants. Thanks again jroc. LOL

You have been asked for proof of your arguments and claims several times over and you only response has been to personally attack those who dare question you.

It's kind of like that other thread where you made a claim based on future events and then tried to claim you argument was real even though it's foundation doesn't even exist yet and never will. LOL

I think it speaks volumes that whomever came up with the name "Tea Party" was too dumb to realize it would very quickly be dubbed "Teabaggers."

Most of the "Taxed Enough Already" demonstrators, did not know that term (and probably could have went the rest of their lives without learning that term), before the lowest forms of name calling lefties chose to try to humiliate them by using that term.

Ignorance is not a valid excuse. Although based on most of the right wingers in this thread it is the norm for them.

The same people that will use names like teabagger, racist, bigot, will not debate, will not present an alternative arguement, just hatred and names. Please don't break the trend, continue to show your depraved status in society (throwing yourself into gutter to pull others in with you).

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the actual content of this thread where rightwinger after right winger has failed to provide the substance to back up their claims and would rather call people names than actually engage in a debate.

Wow is right. You couldn't even counter what was said.

Why would I want to?

Put it in lights and let the nation know "THIS IS THE LEFT."

Nothing I can ever say will match the power to expose what complete, disgusting scum the left is, the depth of the hatred you have for this nation and the people in it; than that post does.

I won't stand in your way.

YOU posted the claim that he as an atheist and only AFTER you got called out for it and someone else pointed out that a story called him agnositc did your argument change.

Are you drunk or just a fucking idiot?

I posted the article naming McVeigh an atheist after some stupid fucking bigot - I think it was you, claimed he was a Christian.

You've whined ever since, despite two more citations confirming that McVeigh was an agnostic/atheist.

Dude, you should be embarrassed - I mean *I* am embarrassed for you...

WOW, so YOU used that article as YOUR source to support YOUR argument and now are trying to disavow any connection to what was the foundation of your own argument. LOL

Way to stick to your guns coward. LOL

Nice spin loser. Hoiwever, U2008 claimed he was an atheist so i provided something that shows that he is NOT what U2008 claimed him to be and at no time did I claim he was christian.

I didn't claim it, HE DID, in Time fucking magazine.

Dude, what you will do to support terrorists is astounding.

Are you Shiite or Sunni?

YOU posted the claim that he as an atheist and only AFTER you got called out for it and someone else pointed out that a story called him agnositc did your argument change.

McVey didn't do it for Christianity. That you have to make that leap shows how wrong you are.

{Timothy McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist, whose mantra was "Science is my religion."}
American Thinker Blog: If Timothy McVeigh had been a Christian

Bodecea knows this, he's just lying for his party.

Such is the way of progressives.

Your post and your argument. Editing my posts because they expose your dishonesty will not make the facts change or go away. LOL You accused someone else of lying even as you lied.

BTW your quote comes from your blog not time magazine.

"In fact, Oklahoma City bomber, Timothy McVeigh, was a self-proclaimed atheist"

American Thinker Blog: If Timothy McVeigh had been a Christian

that came from your blog and I see no citation leading to time magazine. Imagine that, more lies from you. LOL

Furthermore, disagreeing with you and pointing out your dishonesty does in no way, shape, or form support the terrorists. That fact that you have to try to go that way out of sheer desperation and label those who dare to disagree with your BS shows that you know that you have nothing REAL to offer to the debate.

BTW I am still waiting on YOU to back up YOUR claim that YOUR link got it's info calling him an atheist which YOU used to make YOUR claims was from time magazine.

YOUR claim put up or shut up. LOL

Forum List

Back