Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Okay, I've got better things to do than posting responses to Uncensored's warped sense of superiority, so count me out. I'll just leave the thread with this very apt description of this type of person:

Invariably, first person detection of third person fucktardation is immediately followed by denial, often verbally expressed, especially in the form, "No one's THAT fucking stupid." This differs from the hypothetical scenario of first person fucktardation detection in that it actually occurs.

Fucktards do not simply defy common sense, they are pathologically incapable of recognizing the obvious, so even mirrors fail them. Or, more correctly, they fail mirrors.

Fucktards exist in every aspect and class of society. From the upper upper class, to the middle class, all the way down to lower class and beyond, fucktards exist everywhere. There is no exception. They are among us at all levels of society. At work, in school, both in public and private sectors, governments, secret societies, and more. There is at least one amongst most groups. There is no filtering system to "weed out" fucktarded people. In fact, some even work together in packs within which all members are fucktards, even nationwide and global networks, to coordinate their efforts of sheer utter fucktardery, only to reveal themselves as one big collective fucktard whole once again.
Often, fucktards mistake premises for conclusions, and vice versa, resulting in spectacular demonstrations of ultrafail, a condition whereby feats of epic failure are made possible. Assuming you speak Queef, a rare gaze into the mind of the fucktard is possible, but as this yields babblefuck shit-carnival, many prefer instead to upgrade the fucktard. An excellent method toward that end is to "prove" some outlandishly false proposition to the fucktard. This can be almost anything, but the more batshit crazy, the more fucktard-enriching.

One of the most fucktarded things about fucktards is that no matter what you tell them, they will never know, or believe, that they are fucktarded, because fucktards are also renowned not to know what fucktardation even is...

Fucktard - Encyclopedia Dramatica

Carry on the good fight, boys and girls.

Phelps ran for office 5 times in the 90's and never got more than 15% of the vote. Democrats are smart,

Aren't YOU a democrat? (Kinda kills THAT theory..)

and know when a maniacal imposter comes sniffing around.

Cough-cough... Obama....

Well, at least a lot smarter than you......after all, YOU are the one posting pictures claiming they are Fred Phelps and they are not.....:eusa_whistle:

And YOU are the one claiming that we are not saying what we are saying....cause you can't seem to imagine people not fitting in the little boxes you've assigned for them.

We know you want to believe that to be the case.

It's kind of undeniable...

It allows you to demonize us as well as all muslims.

Yep, we're so unfair.

londonprotest1.jpg

These are peaceful, loving people.

muslim_demonstration002.jpg

Representing the best of values.

muslim_demonstration004.jpg

Seeking nothing but understanding between all...

Which country were those protests going on? Did you happen to notice that there were no anti-American protesters, US flag burning, etc., during the Egyption protests?

Now, now....Uncensored is just going to say that you are really talking about Tea Partiers when you comment on those pictures of Muslims being silly protestors.

We know you want to believe that to be the case.

It's kind of undeniable...

It allows you to demonize us as well as all muslims.

Yep, we're so unfair.

londonprotest1.jpg

These are peaceful, loving people.

muslim_demonstration002.jpg

Representing the best of values.

muslim_demonstration004.jpg

Seeking nothing but understanding between all...

Sorry chirpy, but we are not so tolerant here that we have to accept intolerance.

Another swing and a miss.

You're 0-fer on this thread.

You sure do rely on Wikipedia a lot for your information. And here I thought Wikipedia was just a leftist encyclopedia full of edited facts. At least that's what most righties claim.

I wrote a paper on Wiki and tested it against the Encyclopedia Britannica. Wikipedia had a higher rate of accuracy. There are a lot of eyes leading to a lot of fact checking. (Not that you know what a "fact" is...)

Of course you did. :rofl:

I would really like to know specifically what this radical Islam is .

Actually? It is PART of what ISLAM is on face value.

I have a hard time with 'Moderate Muslims"....that are afraid to speak up.

Kinda puts it into perspective.

That is not a good enough answer.
What does mainstream Islam look like in action ? how does it differ from lapsed muslims and fundamentalists ?

Might I introduce you to Dr. Drock and MaggieMae?

Okay? Do either one ya'll deny that there is a radical element in Islam that truly wants to kill Americans and Westerners?

Are you asking me? Of course there are. But they are an extremely small percentage of the Muslim people, which is what Dr. Drock, myself, and a few others have been trying to get through the thick skulls of Un and his fellow tunnel-visioned pests.

Yes I was. I already knew your position so it was a rhetorical rebutal to the Un-wacko. Thanks for the confirmation.

Do a little research and get back with me... :cool:

What for? That won't alter the use of "Tau" in the Greek versions.

Converted from Christianity to Islam?

What is that like waking up and saying "I like following a goat herder's sun-stroke induced god, but Christianity just isn't violent or evil enough - I think I'll give that Warlord Muhammad's religion a try?"

Who is overreacting? We are trying to have a "truthful" discussion.

You don't want the truth. And you ARE overreacting. All of you who see evil Muslims behind every tree and a Commie behind every statue in Washington. There will always be people who thrive on fear, and when there is none, they'll stir up some trouble. Anything to remain miserable, which in their contorted minds is equal to happiness.
Your a hopeless stupid musilm ass kissing liberal.Its because liberal scum like you let those islamic evil beasts in this nation that 9/11 happened.Yes I blame YOU liberal!
FU!!!!!!!!!!

Yet President Bush did nothing in response to the PDB titled "bin Laden Determined to Strike inside US" or the warning from the previous administration.

It's all because of liberal scum

Didn't have anything to do with the 80+ year of American interventionism in the ME.

No it's all because of liberal scum

Didn't anything to do with PNAC wanting another "Pearl Harbor" to launch a new offensive in the ME to project American military power in the absense of the former Cold war partne, um, er..., ah enemy, the Solviet Union. No no,

It's all because of liberal scum.

See what happens when you try to speak for others? You end up looking more the fool than you already look.

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.

I would really like to know specifically what this radical Islam is .

What does mainstream Islam look like in action ? how does it differ from lapsed muslims and fundamentalists ?

The death and destruction tally.
The human rights violations tally.

The fact that every single country dominated by Muslims (and we are lead to believe the *majority* are peaceful, loving people) is a shithole distinguished by raging human rights violations that occur in broad daylight.

Is that a good enough answer?

See what happens when you try to speak for others? You end up looking more the fool than you already look.

Here's a concept - which is something Maggie has no chance of grasping, but I'm confident you can...

My opinion on WHY you defend and support radical Islam is that you share a common enemy with them - Americans.

That little phrase means I'm not "speaking for others."

Try again.
So it was just YOUR OPINION that I was commenting on a pic you posted of Muslim protestors but was really referring to Tea Party protestors?

What is Dicks connection to the Islamic peeps?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqCLV2UWGG0]YouTube - terror hearing[/ame]

The fact that every single country dominated by Muslims (and we are lead to believe the *majority* are peaceful, loving people) is a shithole distinguished by raging human rights violations that occur in broad daylight.

Maybe if you had examples of How muslims acted at the beginning of the Islamic calender , While the best muslim was alive ,perhaps that would show how a prototypical muslim aught to act , then from that example we could determine a spectrum of islamic faithfulness and see where or if radical fits .

Maybe if you had examples of How muslims acted at the beginning of the Islamic calender , While the best muslim was alive ,perhaps that would show how a prototypical muslim aught to act , then from that example we could determine a spectrum of islamic faithfulness and see where or if radical fits .

Lol..of course that has no bearing whatever on today's Muslims and is completely irrelevant.

So you edit my posts and then refuse to answer the questions asked of you? YOU said promote I asked you to define it and you can't even do that.

Back quoting is "editing your posts?"

ROFL

when you choose to delete and romove facts that you wish to avoid, YES it is.

You're pretty fucking desperate, about now...

says the hack running away from facts that counter his spin and pretending that his PROVEN contradictions don't exist. LOL BTW you still haven't defined promote. What are you afraid of??

Keep running away form your own words. Watching you spin like this is hilarious. LOL
Ahem,

Dude, put down the bong and pay attention.

YOU attack anyone who criticizes Muslims for their terrorist behavior - that IS promoting.

Seriously....

NO I attack YOU for making arguments and claims that you can't back up as you turn tail and run away from your own words.

I condemn any muslim who engages in terrorist activity but unlike you I am not willing to condemn them all for actions of the few.

Oh and here is the part that you deleted which shows you lying about how that it was "not my claim" when it clearly was.

Ok so you couldn't name one good thing I've said about Islam, so everytime you've said I have you're admitting you were just lying.

Get that straw man!

ROFL

Not my claim. I not that you defend Islam. I note that you attack those who seek reasonable precautions against a creed that has openly declared war on this nation.

Say anything good? What need is there; just keep attacking those who oppose Islam.

Ahem,

Your raison d’état in this thread is to promote and defend Islam. It is all you have done, thus far.

that I think all religions are intellectually stupid.

Yet you defend and promote only one religion, Islam.

Define promote and then try to explain how that is not your claim.

WOW you really are nothing but a dishonest hack. LOL

Disagreeing with your bs spin, lies and contradictions does not meet that i promote islam. Pick a up a dictionary and learn something.

ed·it : To eliminate; delete

pro·mote : To contribute to the progress or growth of; further.

Seems to me that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. LOL

Forum List

Back