Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Hell no I don't deny that, never have, never will. Uncensored is the type who thinks if he repeats something enough it'll magically become truth.

Nah, I just figure it will expose the lies of you who promote radical Islam.

But he should drop the word "radical." He's stated openly that he views all muslims the same, from peaceful american taxpaying muslims to osama bin laden.

That's an outright lie - no surprise coming from you - but a complete lie at any rate.

I mean - feel free to post a link to me saying such a thing - ah but you can't - after all, you're simply lying through your fucking teeth.

The idea of the "cross" was an innovation that was introduced to the Christian community several hundred years later. :cool:

You're full of shit.

{Crucifixion was in use particularly among the Seleucids, Carthaginians, and Romans from about the 6th century BC to the 4th century AD. In the year 337, Emperor Constantine I abolished it in the Roman Empire, out of veneration for Jesus Christ, the most famous victim of crucifixion.[2][3] It was also used as a form of execution in Japan for criminals, inflicted also on some Christians.}
I didn't say that "crucifixion" wasn't the method used on Jesus.

I just said that the word "cross" is not used in the original Greek to describe the execution device used for his alleged crucifixion.

Please try to keep up and read what I specifically stated. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocU5x_03MDM]YouTube - Out of time: Radical Islam Taking Over Europe & West[/ame]

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to the actual content of this thread where rightwinger after right winger has failed to provide the substance to back up their claims and would rather call people names than actually engage in a debate.

Are you thinking you did real well in this debate? Or Maggie?

Really?

Against someone who thinks "winning" the way Charlie Sheen does is right? You betcha.

We know you want to believe that to be the case.

It's kind of undeniable...

It allows you to demonize us as well as all muslims.

Yep, we're so unfair.

londonprotest1.jpg

These are peaceful, loving people.

muslim_demonstration002.jpg

Representing the best of values.

muslim_demonstration004.jpg

Seeking nothing but understanding between all...

Which country were those protests going on? Did you happen to notice that there were no anti-American protesters, US flag burning, etc., during the Egyption protests?

UC only linked pages 1-18. If he had bothered to read the whole thing, in the last section, he would have seen this:

Those who actually implemented the "Final Solution" include the leaders of Nazi Germany, the heads of the Nazi Party, and the Reich Security Main Office. Also included are hundreds of thousands of members of the Gestapo, the SS, the Einsatzgruppen, the police and the armed forces, as well as those bureaucrats who were involved in the persecution and destruction of European Jewry. In addition, there were thousands of individuals throughout occupied Europe who cooperated with the Nazis in killing Jews and other innocent civilians.

How many people do you think were in Germany, Maggie? More or less than 50?

ROFL

Math ain't your strong suit, is it? Actually, you don't have a strong suit.

(I hope you're good looking, cause everyone needs SOMETHING going for them...)

I just said that the word "cross" is not used in the original Greek to describe the execution device used for his alleged crucifixion.

Once again, that is complete bullshit.

{The term comes from the Latin crucifixio ("fixing to a cross", from the prefix cruci-, from crux ("cross"), + verb figere, "fix or bind fast".)[1]}

You're lying for Allah.

And your response is a quote that basically says the Nazi's kept so much secret that nobody really knows...except YOU of course!!! :lol:

So was it Downs Syndrome? Nah, those people are generally sweet - you're kinda nasty. Autism? You don't exhibit any savant characteristics...

Oh, to your retardation, everyone who has done any study at all is aware that the final solution was kept to the inner circle.

Here, you can get some in-depth information;

The rise and fall of the Third Reich: a history of Nazi Germany [Book]

Read it in college, and it's binding is tattered and the text all marked up. I do still refer to it occasionally, which of course proves that you've never studied that book at all. Too many big words, I'm sure.

Those people are idiots...

The Tea Partiers? Do you think they should be rounded up into camps, or just summarily executed?

I understand why you embrace the Muslims. You share a common enemy, Americans.

You said Tea Partiers, not me. I was referring to the idiots in the pics you put in your post. You know, the idiot muslims you seem to think (or are lying about) I embrace.

But then again, we've seen your brand of Integrity already. :eusa_whistle:

The infamous Brand X from 60's commercials, no doubt. :eek:

Once again, that is complete bullshit.

{The term comes from the Latin crucifixio ("fixing to a cross", from the prefix cruci-, from crux ("cross"), + verb figere, "fix or bind fast".)[1]}
The "original" New Testament was written in Greek; not Latin

Latin and Bible's written in Latin were introduced into the Church a couple of hundred years later.

Again, the word "cross" is not used in the original Bible.

As if there would still be pieces of wood from the REAL cross 1000 years later. :lol:

Actually, the word "cross" is not used in the original Greek translation of the Bible.

It uses the words "stake" or "tree" to describe the execution device used on Jesus.

The idea of the "cross" was an innovation that was introduced to the Christian community several hundred years later. :cool:

You mean there are double meanings to certain words in The Bible, interpreted by future "scholars" deemed appropriate for the time? Kinda like "17 virgins" in The Quran is merely someone's interpretation of something else? Imagine that...

Read it in college,

That's pretty heady stuff for the "Bryman College of Makeup and Refrigerator Repair."

I do still refer to it occasionally, which of course proves that you've never studied that book at all. Too many big words, I'm sure.

That's quite the syllogism you've constructed...

Postulation: I do still refer to it occasionally,

Corroboration: .null. {set}

Conclusion: which of course proves that you've never studied that book at all.

Broken down, if A equals nothing and B equals nothing then you are a doo-doo head

Absolutely brilliant, Maggie. Hats off to the "Bryman College of Makeup and Refrigerator Repair" for providing you such a stunning education....

You're full of shit.

{Crucifixion was in use particularly among the Seleucids, Carthaginians, and Romans from about the 6th century BC to the 4th century AD. In the year 337, Emperor Constantine I abolished it in the Roman Empire, out of veneration for Jesus Christ, the most famous victim of crucifixion.[2][3] It was also used as a form of execution in Japan for criminals, inflicted also on some Christians.}

Crucifixion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lying for Allah is Halal for Muslims...

You sure do rely on Wikipedia a lot for your information. And here I thought Wikipedia was just a leftist encyclopedia full of edited facts. At least that's what most righties claim.

Forum List

Back