Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

:rofl:

uh oh... another certified internet bad ass

a-InternetToughGuy1.jpg

Have you shown anyone favoring Islamic terrorists on this thread yet?

And she ducks - big surprise there...

That's hilarious coming from the hack like you who makes claims he can't back up and then turns tail and runs away when it is shown that his "proof" is only proof of his own ignorance.

Link or evidence that Nickols went to an Al Qaeda bomb making conference?

Why?

You don't make this as a legitimate request.

{Nichols and his wife frequently visited the Philippines, where she was working on a degree in physical therapy. He sometimes travelled to the Philippines alone, while she remained in Kansas.

Cebu City at the time was a reputed base for several militant organizations, including Liberation Army of the Philippines, the Communist Huk, and the Al-Qaida affiliate Abu Sayyaf.[23] Stephen Jones, the trial attorney who first represented Tim McVeigh, cited evidence of a meeting in Davao City, in Mindanao in 1992 or 1993, when 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and Al Queda members Abdul Hakim Murad, Wali Khan Amin Shah and a "farmer" who fit the description of Nichols met to discuss the Oklahoma bombing. Jones said the FBI was aware of the meeting.[24]

Nichols had left a cryptic note for his first wife during one of his many visits to the Philippines. Upon returning from one visit to learn that she had prematurely opened a letter instructing her what to do in the event of his death, he made a series of telephone calls to a Cebu City boarding house.[25] Witnesses, including Marife's brother said the boarding house is often used by residents from Mindanao. The western parts of Mindanao were, at the time, the site of an Abu Sayyaf stronghold. Other witnesses said Nichols may have been trying to reach his wife during the numerous repeated 30-second telephone calls.}

Terry Nichols - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

{Just one month after an al Qaeda recruiter was ordered to contact former U.S. servicemen, both Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols relocated to areas where Osama bin Laden’s terror network was actively recruiting.

In December 1992, al Qaeda operative Clement Rodney Hampton-El was given a list of former U.S. servicemen to recruit as volunteers by a Saudi-linked cleric based in the Philippines, according to testimony in his 1995 trial.

Shortly after Hampton-El was given the list, McVeigh quit his job and moved to Florida, where al Qaeda was creating a new financing network. In January 1993, Nichols traveled to the Philippines, where al Qaeda had extensive training and financial operations already in place, and stayed there for 30 to 60 days.

Hampton-El was a weapons dealer connected to a New York City al Qaeda cell responsible for planning a series of ammonium nitrate truck bomb attacks. Ammonium nitrate was also the main component of the Oklahoma City bomb used by McVeigh and Nichols.

(3) Next, this:

This is where the story gets really interesting. All of what follows is proven fact. We’ll get to the suppositions in a minute.

In September 1994, just as Nichols and McVeigh began working on their bomb, al Qaeda expert bomb-builder Ramzi Yousef and his homicidal mastermind uncle, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, had arrived in Manila with orders from Osama bin Laden to plan and launch attacks on the United States.

Among the plans they hatched during this period was an ambition operation known as “Bojinka,” which is apparently Serbo-Croation for “big bang.” The plot called for five terrorists to plant bombs on 11 U.S.-bound airliners originating in the region, which would detonate nearly simultaneously over the Pacific. A second phase of the plan was a predecessor to the September 11 attacks — one or more plans would be hijacked or stolen, then crashed into prominent U.S. landmarks such as CIA headquarters, the Pentagon or the World Trade Center.

The operatives who were to carry out the plan were never all definitively identified. Bojinka was set to launch on January 21, 1995, the exact date that Terry Nichols’ 60-day visa was set to expire. }

Terry Nichols, Philippines, bombs, etc.

Btw I am a registered Republican. :cool:

Another good reason why I am not.

So your "proof" is that nichols was in the phillipines around the time that al qaeda was there but you fail to show any direct connection and can only provide a BLOG that has zero credibility and wikipedia that the right attacks as being unreliable all the time.

So in other words, you cannot show a direct link even as you claim there was one. Where is your proof that nichols actually attended this bomb making conference??

Now that is ducking on your part. LOL

:lmao:

We weren't talking Xbox 360 here.

lol,Thats your world,I served in military.

Oh my yes...of course you did...We can tell. :lmao:

He is probably an alt screen name for one of the regular right wingers who doesn't want these statements to come back on him. So he is hiding behind this screen name so he can spew out all of this outrageous BS and then run to his main name and pretend like these rants never occured. LOL

Notice how his name was created months ago (sep 2010) and only has 197+ posts. LOL

LOL allie neg repped me twice and called me names and yet he couldn't counter anything that I posted even as allie kept trying to rescue poor U2008 from his own lies. LOL

How hilarious is that. LOL

Does rep actually matter or mean anything?? I mean all one has to do is create several screen names, post enough to allow them to give rep and then have them rep each other over and over again. So I really don't see why people think it actuially matters.

I see you're unfamiliar with one of the basic tenets of the religion.

Problem is, I'm very familiar with it. I also am very familiar with "Liars for Allah." I doubt you've got anything I haven't heard dozens of time.

Consider the statement you posted beginning with "there is no god..."

The very word rendered as "god" (ilaha) denotes something worshiped. It amazes me that people can be so hostile toward something toward which they display such profound ignorance. As for Muhammad (s.):

There is a pattern to successful cults, a virtual formula.

I credit Paul (Saul of Tarsus) with this. Over the ages, most cults have been like the one the Warlord Muhammad set up, a thinly veiled means of rape, murder and theft for the glory of the ruler.

But Paul did something unique, he set up a pacifist cult. Paul was smart, brilliant really; he designed a system which would attract follower, accrue glory to him, yet not be blatant. The first rule for a successful cult is the cult leader is not god, he is the messenger of god. You point adoration elsewhere with yourself as the second in command. Since god is a myth, the ACTUAL worship accrues to you. Paul took dozens of Messiah legends and created a composite Jesus, who was the object of worship. Jesus didn't really exist, so no danger of him stealing any of Paul's thunder.

Muhammad followed Paul's formula with a violent cult. Obviously the Warlord ravaged the Arabian peninsula, raping and murdering from one side to the other. But he still stayed within the framework. He was not god, just god's number two (in more ways than one.) He was "just" a prophet - a little better prophet than Paul's fabricated Jesus (who was demoted from god, to the number three position, behind Muhammad.) Obviously, the booty and the women accrued to the Warlord Muhammad, but he deferred to Allah (Al-Ilah.)

You'll note that Joseph Smith follows exactly the same pattern when he starts the Mormons, also a war-like and violent cult. Smith returns the favor to Muhammad, and demotes HIM to the number three slot - but he promotes Jesus back to number one.

Jim Jones follows the same as the living prophet, as does David Koresh. Cult after cult, same formula, time and again.

Islam is fighting against the western imperialists for centuries of oppression, enslavement, war, death, and destruction.

You want peace, then excercize it.

LOL allie neg repped me twice and called me names and yet he couldn't counter anything that I posted even as allie kept trying to rescue poor U2008 from his own lies. LOL

I leave the lying to you.

You're a complete moron. Refer back to what the Robot told you.

Islam is fighting against the western imperialists for centuries of oppression, enslavement, war, death, and destruction.

ROFL

Yeah, Hitler was the victim...

I have a better plan for peace, nuke Mecca.

I mean, we don't want to hurt anyone, so make it an event and give everyone ample time to get the fuck out of the way.

Put it on Pay Per View. "Allah vs. The Great Satan; fight of all time." On one side we have Allah, God and creator of the Universe. On the other side we have the United States - and a 5 megaton nuclear bomb. The rules are simple; Allah needs to protect his idol, the Phallic stone of the Kaaba. Since Allah is all powerful, he needs no help from the fanatical death cult of Islam - he alone must protect the idol. The Great Satan needs only to drop the bomb without Allah turning them into a goat.

Who will win? Tune in September 11, 2011 to find out. ($99.99 on Turner Pay Per View - order now!)

I mean, we don't want to hurt anyone, so make it an event and give everyone ample time to get the fuck out of the way.

Put it on Pay Per View. "Allah vs. The Great Satan; fight of all time." On one side we have Allah, God and creator of the Universe. On the other side we have the United States - and a 5 megaton nuclear bomb. The rules are simple; Allah needs to protect his idol, the Phallic stone of the Kaaba. Since Allah is all powerful, he needs no help from the fanatical death cult of Islam - he alone must protect the idol. The Great Satan needs only to drop the bomb without Allah turning them into a goat.
Who will win? Tune in September 11, 2011 to find out. ($99.99 on Turner Pay Per View - order now!)
Still not taking your meds I see. :cuckoo:

You have no real faith in Allah, I see.

You know full well there is no Allah, so you fear a plan like mine because you know that Allah can't protect shit, Allah doesn't exist. You follow a violent and evil man, the Warlord Muhammad. There is no "Allah."

I leave the lying to you.

You're a complete moron. Refer back to what the Robot told you.

LOL says the hack who tried to claim two words were synonyms of each other even as you showed them to be synonyms of another words but not of each other.

NO they are NOT.

a·the·ist
n.
One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

ag·nos·tic
n.
a. One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.
b. One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

{Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism }

What a dumbfuck....

Thanks again for that admissions but we already know that you are dumbfuck as well. LOL

and yet their definitions are contradictory. Funny how you ignore the most important factor which is what the words really mean. LOL

BTW what is your source because I can't find any that shows atheist and agnostic are synonyms. What word are you looking up that has both agnosticism and atheism as synonyms?

Actually i found it. you took synonyms of the word nihilism not atheist or agnostic.

Main Entry: nihilism
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: refusal to believe
Synonyms: abnegation, agnosticism, anarchy, atheism , denial, disbelief, disorder, lawlessness, mob rule, nonbelief, rejection, renunciation, repudiation, skepticism, terrorism

It's at the bottom of the page for atheism.
Atheism Synonyms, Atheism Antonyms | Thesaurus.com

Oops stuck your foot in your mouth on that one didn't you dumbfuck? LOL

LOL Lying as you turn tail and run away from your lies only serves to make you look even more dishonest. LOL

ROFL

That's as good a reason as any to understand why you have no power in this world.

You know full well there is no Allah, so you fear a plan like mine because you know that Allah can't protect shit, Allah doesn't exist. You follow a violent and evil man, the Warlord Muhammad. There is no "Allah."

I have a better plan.

Why don't you "man up" and go to the local mosque in you area and voice your opinions to the members there?

I am sure that they would be interested in what you have to say.

And heck, who knows; maybe you could change their minds about Their religion. :doubt:

So, if someone drops a nuke on Rome or on Jerusalem...that means that the Judeo-Christian god has no power either.........

Just going with what passes for logic with you.

ROFL

Could we then test the Baby Jesus's Daddy too? Drop one on the Vatican and see if he steps in and stops it? Surely the faithful would believe that their God will not let them down, right?

Forum List

Back