Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

We don't worship Muhammad (s.), by the way.

Now we all know that isn't true.

"There is no god other than Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet."

Sound an awful lot like worship to me.

I see you're unfamiliar with one of the basic tenets of the religion. Consider the statement you posted beginning with "there is no god..."

The very word rendered as "god" (ilaha) denotes something worshiped. It amazes me that people can be so hostile toward something toward which they display such profound ignorance. As for Muhammad (s.):

Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as God willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith."

Take note that you can say these sorts of things about Muslims with relative impunity while making similar remarks about Christians or Jews would result in neg-rep pariah status. "But Muslims deserve it!" Yes, I know. :smoke:

Lol...not true, but funny all the same.

That wasn't to suggest that people haven't been hostile and made ignorant statements about Christianity and the beliefs of Christians. But I doubt that calling Christians "savages", "smelly rag dressed bitches" etc. would fly quite as well.

Over someone burning a book? Not really, no. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Yes, really.

20 murdered by Muslim savages over a Koran burning (which probably didn't even occur) in Florida.

What the fuck lies are you trying to put out?

The question of asked of me personally. The incident didn't cause me to "foam at the mouth", so I answered in the negative. :eusa_eh:

What does not elude me is what a evil savage bloodlusting thieving pig muhammad was!lol,I laugh at and taunt you muzzie beasts!!!ram your deathcult of islam up your A hole!
You islamic beasts are GUILTY of crimes against humantiy world wide and are hated world wide!

Ya know Hot Wire you may have a message that Muslims really need to hear.

Why don't you step away from the keyboard.

And drive to the local mosque and repeat to them what you have just related to us about Muslims and Islam.

I am sure that you would impress them.

And who knows; maybe they will be persuaded to change sides and join your way of thinking.

Hey, it's worth a shot don't ya think. :cool:
And why dont you evil muzzie beasts try stepping in my hood and guess what your
reception will be, you stinking animal!

I'm guessing you'd hide under your bed.

The INCOME of the poorest 1% of workers hasn't increased over the last three decades regardless of how many cheap plasma TVs or Chicken McNuggets they've bought.

I see, purchasing power means nothing. To each according to his need..

George, you were a moron at AWE, you're a moron here.

Even a brain-dead corporate shit-stain LIKE YOU can't hide the fact that a full tenth of national income has shifted since 1979 to the top 1% of all US earners.

It hasn't "shifted, " dumbfuck. The national income has INCREASED with most of the increase hitting the top. EVERYONE saw an increase.

Again, you Communists are just spoiled children, crying that others got more than you, even though you have more than you ever did.

The rich didn't CREATE that wealth during those decades they BRIBED Republicans and Democrats to write tax laws that favored outsourcing US manufacturing jobs while encouraging debt over equity investing domestically.

So GDP is down in constant dollars from 1980? Is that what you're claiming?

Recently the rich have benefited from transferring billions of dollars of corporate debt and gambling losses onto the books of the Federal Reserve and the backs of taxpayers and their childrens' childen.

That's true - we talked of the 10% fact that you sprinkle in.

We did indeed allow well connected looters to abscond with trillions of dollars. Of course the ONLY way they were able to do this was with the collusion of the federal government.
What has convinced you that I've ever posted at AWE?

I suppose arrogance like yours needs delusion for incentive.

Substituting consumption for income in efforts to downplay income inequality was primitive misdirection before the great credit bubble burst and showed that most middle class consumption was fueled by refinance and credit card binges.

Or are you saying income doesn't matter?

Maybe you think we're measuring inflation wrong.
Possible income inequality is just a statistical artifact of the 1986 tax reform bill?

If you look at this chart (with link to an annual CBO report) you'll see the flow of money in America and the share of total earnings going to various income quintiles.

"It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. Since it shows income shares, inflation measures don't matter. It doesn't try to measure consumption, it just measures who the money is going to.

"It includes pensions and government transfers. It accounts for reporting changes due to the 1986 tax reform bill. And it uses tax data to get a cleaner look at the top of the income distribution."

"If you look at the raw CBO figures, they show that a full tenth of the national income has shifted since 1979 to the top 1% of the country. The bottom quintiles have each given up a bit more than two percentage points each, and that adds up to 10% of all earnings. That 10% has flowed almost entirely to the very... top of the income ladder."

Has the middle class suffered because of this?

Not unless income matters.

A Simple Look At Income Inequality | Mother Jones

Over someone burning a book? Not really, no. Sorry to disappoint you. :lol:

Yes, really.

20 murdered by Muslim savages over a Koran burning (which probably didn't even occur) in Florida.

The question of asked of me personally. The incident didn't cause me to "foam at the mouth", so I answered in the negative. :eusa_eh:

Medieval behavior by those people...just like the pograms, etc. of the middle ages in Europe. It's the period of time people seem to be stuck in...NOT their religion. (also, what their government will let them get away with)

Yes, really.

Medieval behavior by those people...just like the pograms, etc. of the middle ages in Europe. It's the period of time people seem to be stuck in...NOT their religion.

I'm guessing that much of the frustration they were venting had more to do with things like poverty and the occupation than with some Floridian man's mundane expression of hatred. There's obviously no justification for the actions of those who killed random bystanders.

Medieval behavior by those people...just like the pograms, etc. of the middle ages in Europe. It's the period of time people seem to be stuck in...NOT their religion.

I'm guessing that much of the frustration they were venting had more to do with things like poverty and the occupation than with some Floridian man's mundane expression of hatred. There's obviously no justification for the actions of those who killed random bystanders.

Mob kills....you might even call it a lynching.

You will have to guess you savage smelly rag dressed muzzie bitch.We dont give information to our enemies!lol,You bring your jihad on muzzie savages>And I taunt you muzzie!Try to collect your jizza tax on me,lol

Oh, I see. You're willing to issue threats but you don't have the stones to back them up. Color me shocked! ;)

Threats,I would treat you with pork and beer if you showed up at my door muzzie.
I do keep my AR15 loaded though and I live in IOWA.Now give me your address
muzzie savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. IOWA. :rolleyes:

Ya know Hot Wire you may have a message that Muslims really need to hear.

Why don't you step away from the keyboard.

And drive to the local mosque and repeat to them what you have just related to us about Muslims and Islam.

I am sure that you would impress them.

And who knows; maybe they will be persuaded to change sides and join your way of thinking.

Hey, it's worth a shot don't ya think. :cool:
And why dont you evil muzzie beasts try stepping in my hood and guess what your
reception will be, you stinking animal!

I'm guessing you'd hide under your bed.
You would be guessing wrong boy,FU also,Anybody fucking with me will see the flash
of 30 rounds of .223 of my AR15 before I go to my .357 magnum.

Oh, I see. You're willing to issue threats but you don't have the stones to back them up. Color me shocked! ;)

Threats,I would treat you with pork and beer if you showed up at my door muzzie.

"IOWA" sure narrows it down! I'd be happy to give you my address if...

A. I was the one who issued faux-tough guy threats from the safety of his computer desk, and...

B. It wasn't against this forum's rules.

lol,Only a idiot would give savage muslim beasts their home address so they could cowardly sneak up on them.Not a brave person only a idiot.FUCK you muzzie!!!!

"IOWA" sure narrows it down! I'd be happy to give you my address if...

A. I was the one who issued faux-tough guy threats from the safety of his computer desk, and...

B. It wasn't against this forum's rules.
And Iowa narrows it down more than you did muzzie,lol

I read these muzzie barbarians use thier bare left hand to wipe thier asses.What filthy smelly
beasts they are.Also read they dont take baths or showers.

Hey goodmorning muzzies,How are the Jihad plans going?Did you smell eachothers asses
in your stinking mosqes?How is your moongod allah doing?F ing savage islamic beasts
take your middle fingers and ram it up your A hole and twist it!!!

Forum List

Back