Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

You are not trying to do anything of the sort becuase no one here has defended or promoted a hate group. .

You're a stupid little troll.

Says the stupid little troll. LOL Now that is hilarious. You make claims you can't support because they are based on lies and fiction that you create out of thin air and then you spend most of your time deleting and avoiding most of what people post so you can troll in and attack them personally while pretending that you responded to the content of their posts, which you ran away from becuase it counters your spin.

LOL Thanks for the laughs.

Uncensored is right by everything I've been able to dig up. While they aren't true synonyms, they are used interchangeably.

"
Atheism and agnosticism

From Conservapedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Atheism and agnosticism are generally seen as being related and often as synonymous. Yet, strictly speaking, atheism denies God's existence, while agnosticism remains neutral about it.
Sometimes confusion arises in discussions or debates, when one side uses a different definition from another side. This can be used as a deliberate tactic.
Let us be clear, anyway, about the two different positions, regardless of terminology:
  1. Making the assertion that God does not exist
  2. Maintaining neutrality about whether God exists or not
Most writers call the first position "atheism" and the second position "agnosticism".
However, the term atheism is used interchangeably by some authors for both positions! For these writers, atheism is "lack of belief in God". It does not matter to them whether this lack of belief stems from repudiation or open mindedness. "

Atheism and agnosticism - Conservapedia

So, you cannot. We knew that you were a liar and rather stupid to boot.

ROFL

You truly are stupid, aren't you.

You leftists run cover for the Muslims - I've proved it a thousand times over. Your squirming and screaming alter nothing.

YOU are in this thread for no other reason than to defend your Muslim allies.

Another lie. Not only have you not proved it at all....you insist on saying you don't HAVE to prove it.

Why would it matter if Dems or Repubs control congress when both parties depend on the same people to fund their campaigns?

The danger of you conspiracy wackos is that you mix about 10% fact in with the bullshit you peddle. Some of the better wackos have up to 20% fact.

If true that puts them 10% ahead of you and "the bullshit you peddle." . LOL

It is jealousy which drives you Marxists. You don't give a fuck that you have more, you don't give a fuck that the average American has a lifestyle of more opulence than the very wealthy enjoyed a hundred years ago.

No, you ONLY care that others have more than you. Like the spoiled brats that you Communists really are, you pout and scream "NO FAIR, they got MORE than me! I WANT, I WANT!"

Isn't that exactly what is driving the class warfare against public workers??

"NO FAIR, they got MORE than me! I WANT, I WANT!"

LOL

For some reason the loon Hot Wire wants me to go back to Oklahoma. :cuckoo:

Maybe he thinks you were involved in the McVeigh thing.

Terry Nichols was involved in the first WTC attack and went to the Philippines for an Al Qaeda conference on bomb making. There IS a tie between OKC and Islam.

JOOOOO hatred makes strange bedfellows. (Really, it's why the democrats have an alliance with you.)

HUH?? care to prove any of this drivel?? Come on provide a source.

Hey sunni savage,Whats it like being so stupid and brainwashed to think that childmolesting
pervert and caravan raiding thief and murdering butcher muhammad was a real prophet?
lol,Yout a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he is dead! I piss on the quran as I turn my ass toward mecca and fart.F ing muzzie losers!

Does your mental health case worker know that you haven't been taking your meds? :eek:

Hey muzzie savage.At least I know reality,Now bow down toward mecca and the dead pig muhammad 5 times a day,lol

Link or evidence that Nickols went to an Al Qaeda bomb making conference?

Why?

You don't make this as a legitimate request.

{Nichols and his wife frequently visited the Philippines, where she was working on a degree in physical therapy. He sometimes travelled to the Philippines alone, while she remained in Kansas.

Cebu City at the time was a reputed base for several militant organizations, including Liberation Army of the Philippines, the Communist Huk, and the Al-Qaida affiliate Abu Sayyaf.[23] Stephen Jones, the trial attorney who first represented Tim McVeigh, cited evidence of a meeting in Davao City, in Mindanao in 1992 or 1993, when 1993 World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and Al Queda members Abdul Hakim Murad, Wali Khan Amin Shah and a "farmer" who fit the description of Nichols met to discuss the Oklahoma bombing. Jones said the FBI was aware of the meeting.[24]

Nichols had left a cryptic note for his first wife during one of his many visits to the Philippines. Upon returning from one visit to learn that she had prematurely opened a letter instructing her what to do in the event of his death, he made a series of telephone calls to a Cebu City boarding house.[25] Witnesses, including Marife's brother said the boarding house is often used by residents from Mindanao. The western parts of Mindanao were, at the time, the site of an Abu Sayyaf stronghold. Other witnesses said Nichols may have been trying to reach his wife during the numerous repeated 30-second telephone calls.}

Terry Nichols - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

{Just one month after an al Qaeda recruiter was ordered to contact former U.S. servicemen, both Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols relocated to areas where Osama bin Laden’s terror network was actively recruiting.

In December 1992, al Qaeda operative Clement Rodney Hampton-El was given a list of former U.S. servicemen to recruit as volunteers by a Saudi-linked cleric based in the Philippines, according to testimony in his 1995 trial.

Shortly after Hampton-El was given the list, McVeigh quit his job and moved to Florida, where al Qaeda was creating a new financing network. In January 1993, Nichols traveled to the Philippines, where al Qaeda had extensive training and financial operations already in place, and stayed there for 30 to 60 days.

Hampton-El was a weapons dealer connected to a New York City al Qaeda cell responsible for planning a series of ammonium nitrate truck bomb attacks. Ammonium nitrate was also the main component of the Oklahoma City bomb used by McVeigh and Nichols.

(3) Next, this:

This is where the story gets really interesting. All of what follows is proven fact. We’ll get to the suppositions in a minute.

In September 1994, just as Nichols and McVeigh began working on their bomb, al Qaeda expert bomb-builder Ramzi Yousef and his homicidal mastermind uncle, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, had arrived in Manila with orders from Osama bin Laden to plan and launch attacks on the United States.

Among the plans they hatched during this period was an ambition operation known as “Bojinka,” which is apparently Serbo-Croation for “big bang.” The plot called for five terrorists to plant bombs on 11 U.S.-bound airliners originating in the region, which would detonate nearly simultaneously over the Pacific. A second phase of the plan was a predecessor to the September 11 attacks — one or more plans would be hijacked or stolen, then crashed into prominent U.S. landmarks such as CIA headquarters, the Pentagon or the World Trade Center.

The operatives who were to carry out the plan were never all definitively identified. Bojinka was set to launch on January 21, 1995, the exact date that Terry Nichols’ 60-day visa was set to expire. }

Terry Nichols, Philippines, bombs, etc.

Btw I am a registered Republican. :cool:

Another good reason why I am not.

So your "proof" is that nichols was in the phillipines around the time that al qaeda was there but you fail to show any direct connection and can only provide a BLOG that has zero credibility and wikipedia that the right attacks as being unreliable all the time.

So you cannot show a direct link even as you claim there was one. Where is your proof that nichols actually attended this bomb making conference??

So...tell us again how you schooled me on the Southern Baptists and how they were abolitionists? :lmao: :lmao:

Damn Southern Baptists, all a bunch of racist slave owners...

martin-luther-king2.jpg

Yep, you sure came out ahead on this exchange - stellar job..

Get thee to a baboonary.

:lol::lol::lol: MLK Jr. was a member of the Southern Baptists that split off from the Northern Baptists? Are you saying you believe that the Southern Baptists of 1850 had the same attitudes towards slavery as they did in the 1950s? Is that what you are saying?

Hey sunni savage,Whats it like being so stupid and brainwashed to think that childmolesting
pervert and caravan raiding thief and murdering butcher muhammad was a real prophet?
lol,Yout a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he is dead! I piss on the quran as I turn my ass toward mecca and fart.F ing muzzie losers!

Does your mental health case worker know that you haven't been taking your meds? :eek:

Hey muzzie savage.At least I know reality,Now bow down toward mecca and the dead pig muhammad 5 times a day,lol

You are proud, I'm sure.

Lol.. And who brought baboons into the convo? Oh yeah, that was you, too!

Nah, that was me.

See, people like Bod and BlindBoo don't actually have any sort of argument. They just toss shit with great sound and fury. They are shit flingers like feral baboons at the monkey house in the zoo.

So I tend to refer to them as feral baboons.

Actually it still you that has no valid argument. The Radical Islamic are not as powerful/dangerous as Nazi Germany was. They will never be able to stand against us on the battle field. They will only be able to sucker punch us and then hide for 20 or 30 years......

Now if vulgarity was a pre-req. you guys would surely be winners.

It's unfortunate that the realities of proper grammar and punctuation continue to elude you. ;)

We don't worship Muhammad (s.), by the way.

Great now she's going to follow me around for weeks dragging that post with her.

Which, bod, is against the rules. In case you didn't know.

I'll get my neg rep finger ready.

Still waiting for you to stand by your own words....something you seem to have problem doing...You said I brought up the subject of baboons. I asked you if you were willing to stand by that statement. I guess I should have known better than to expect you to stand by ANYTHING. Slinking away is more your style, isn't it?

Anyone here wonder, as I do, what Hot Wire, Alliebaba, and Uncensored are ACTUALLY DOING to end Muslim terrorism besides snipping at fellow Americans from behind their safe anonymous nic's and keyboards?

Neither has your dishonesty nor your lies.

Right...

Your Muslim ally isn't denying the holocaust when he calls it a myth, he just wants it clear that humans as well as Jews died...

But I'm the liar?

You Nazis are funny - stupid, but funny.

It was right there in the video. He said that 6 million Jews were murdered by Germans in WWII, no if ans or buts about it. Then he talks about the industry built up around that fact. Then he wonders why the world doesn't care so much about the other 54 million people who were killed. Perhaps he is against people profiting on the fact that 6 million jews were murdered

Ach-mah-dick-head-job is not my ally silly man-child. You seem a little dense today?

Uncensored is right by everything I've been able to dig up. While they aren't true synonyms, they are used interchangeably.

"
Atheism and agnosticism

From Conservapedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Atheism and agnosticism are generally seen as being related and often as synonymous. Yet, strictly speaking, atheism denies God's existence, while agnosticism remains neutral about it.
Sometimes confusion arises in discussions or debates, when one side uses a different definition from another side. This can be used as a deliberate tactic.
Let us be clear, anyway, about the two different positions, regardless of terminology:
  1. Making the assertion that God does not exist
  2. Maintaining neutrality about whether God exists or not
Most writers call the first position "atheism" and the second position "agnosticism".
However, the term atheism is used interchangeably by some authors for both positions! For these writers, atheism is "lack of belief in God". It does not matter to them whether this lack of belief stems from repudiation or open mindedness. "

Atheism and agnosticism - Conservapedia

So you claim he is right and then admit that he is wrong. How can you honestly do that??

He claims that they are synonyms and you admit that they are not

Furthermore, if you search the words individually instead of combining them in some shape or form they are separate and their definitions show it.

Thanks again for exposing your dishonesty. LOL

BTW how long did it take you to type that up and post it? LOL

Last edited:

It's unfortunate that the realities of proper grammar and punctuation continue to elude you. ;)

What does not elude me is what a evil savage bloodlusting thieving pig muhammad was!lol,I laugh at and taunt you muzzie beasts!!!ram your deathcult of islam up your A hole!
You islamic beasts are GUILTY of crimes against humantiy world wide and are hated world wide!

What does not elude me is what a evil savage bloodlusting thieving pig muhammad was!lol,I laugh at and taunt you muzzie beasts!!!ram your deathcult of islam up your A hole!
You islamic beasts are GUILTY of crimes against humantiy world wide and are hated world wide!

How does one go about doing this?

Ya know Hot Wire you may have a message that Muslims really need to hear.

Why don't you step away from the keyboard.

And drive to the local mosque and repeat to them what you have just related to us about Muslims and Islam.

I am sure that you would impress them.

And who knows; maybe they will be persuaded to change sides and join your way of thinking.

Hey, it's worth a shot don't ya think. :cool:

Forum List

Back