Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Nothing in your post about any of us supporting Islamic terrorists. When are you going to provide proof? Still waiting.

Lying only serves to make you look all the more foolish.

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists - they are mothers and fathers" - The View

Michael Moore: There is no terrorist threat…you need to calm down, relax, listen very carefully and repeat after me: THERE…IS…NO…TERRORIST…THREAT! - Dude, Where's my Country?

How nice. Show us Rosie O'Donnell and/or Michael Moore posting on this thread. Because (and yes we know this is just another deflection of yours), you said WE POSTERS support Islamic terrorists.

Still waiting for your proof. Or a retraction. Are you brave enough to do either? I'm guessing not....your version of "Integrity" does not include courage or honesty now, does it?

The end of WWI and the terms of the surrender is what led to the forming of the Nazi party.

Really? Well goddamn - too bad I didn't say something like;

There is no question nor a historian anywhere who disputes that the foreign policy of the West, including the USA was a primary factor in motivating the German people into violent and deadly actions.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3496018-post1056.html

Dude, you're a fucking joke.

You have some evidence to provide that we posters are supporting Islamic terrorists. Got it yet?

Perhaps you don't know as much as baboons then....:

Say Sparky, what color or race are most of these Southern Baptists who are all guilty of slavery due to the religion they belong to?

mlk.jpg

This guy was a Southern Baptist preacher - he's GUILTY of slavery!

He was a Republican, too....

baboon.jpg

This you, waiting for the senior prom?

Nice pic. :lol::lol::lol:

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got. That's the sum total of your....ahem....integrity. Pretty funny how you can't even hold a thought for more than a few posts, let alone prove any of your assertions.

What exactly was your assertion, bod? I'm sure you made one, somewhere?

Lol.. And who brought baboons into the convo? Oh yeah, that was you, too!

What a dope you are.

So, you denied that any of those things happened? Yes or no.

I asked you a question, answer it. Do you think these are comparable or as routine as the abduction and murder of innocents committed by Islam?

I'm not seeing a Yes or No answer from you, Allie? I thought you existed in a black and white world with no shades of gray.

Yes or no...do you deny any of those things happened?

Now that his original quesiton was answered, and he doesn't wish to address it, he is now demanding that you answer his next bs line of questioning so he can pretend that never existed after you answer it and then he will move the goal posts again and demand that you answer his next line of questioning and so on.....

I think you get the picture. LOL

Say Sparky, what color or race are most of these Southern Baptists who are all guilty of slavery due to the religion they belong to?

mlk.jpg

This guy was a Southern Baptist preacher - he's GUILTY of slavery!

He was a Republican, too....

baboon.jpg

This you, waiting for the senior prom?

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got. That's the sum total of your....ahem....integrity. Pretty funny how you can't even hold a thought for more than a few posts, let alone prove any of your assertions.

What a dope you are.

You sure you want to make that statement? Double sure?

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got.

Yeah, you got your ass handed to you.

The reason you do so poorly in these exchanges is that look at the outcome you think the party wants, then you fabricate to try and support it.

It makes you like like a fool primarily because you ARE a fool.

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got.

The reason you do so poorly in these exchanges is that look at the outcome you think the party wants, then you fabricate to try and support it.

So...tell us again how you schooled me on the Southern Baptists and how they were abolitionists? :lmao: :lmao:

So...tell us again how you schooled me on the Southern Baptists and how they were abolitionists? :lmao: :lmao:

"In the case of the Baptists, Methodists, and Presbyterians their general distribution North and South presented a factor of great difficulty whenever the slavery question came up in national gatherings. When in 1844 the general conference of the Methodist Church passed a resolution requesting Bishop James O. Andrew of Georgia to desist from duties as bishop so long as he remained a slave owner, the result was the formation of a Southern general conference which effected the complete separation of Southern and Northern Methodists. In the same year there was formed a "Southern Baptist Convention" because of differences with Northern brethren who opposed the appointment of missionaries who held slaves. "

Southern baptists separated out during the civil war.

Last edited:
"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

What to Make of Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes - Newsweek

Big Jump in Hate Crimes Against Muslims Documented - NAM

Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Civil Rights Division Post 9-11 Enforcement and Outreach

Ground Zero Mosque Opponents, Supporters Turn Out to Demonstrate - ABC News

Arsonists burn Tennessee mosque to the ground as anti-Muslim backlash over Ground Zero mosque grows in U.S | Mail Online

Just some stuff I found....btw....Tennessee is not NYC and NYC is not Tennessee.

Pew Forum: Report: Religion-based hate crimes highest since 2001

"November 23, 2009
Report: Religion-based hate crimes highest since 2001
by Matthew E. Berger
Religion News Service

WASHINGTON (RNS) Hate crime incidents targeting people based on their religion were at their highest frequency last year since 2001, according to a new report. The report, compiled by the Anti-Defamation League from FBI data, found 1,519 religious hate crimes in 2008, accounting for about 20 percent of all bias crimes. It was an increase from 2007, when 1,400 crimes of religious bias were reported. The number of crimes targeting Jews or Jewish institutions also increased in 2008. There were 1,013 hate crimes against Jews last year, accounting for about two-thirds of all religious bias crimes. It was the largest number of crimes against Jews since 2001. Overall, hate crimes rose slightly in 2008, with participating agencies reporting 7,783 bias crimes. Racial bias accounted for about half of all those reported, with attacks aimed at ethnicity and sexual orientation accounting for much of the balance. Attacks against Muslims dropped slightly last year, to 105 reports. The numbers spiked in 2001, in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That year, 597 attacks against Muslims were reported, bringing the number of overall bias crimes up past 9,000 incidents. ADL officials said an increase in agencies participating in the survey could account for part of the increase last year. But they said the spike remains a concern nonetheless."

It looks like hate crimes against Jews were ten times as great as hate crimes agains muslims.

Thanks for the non sequitur about jewish hate crimes or can you show how this has anything to do with the discussion about muslims being harassed and undermined? What are you trying to say with this??

What a dope you are.

You sure you want to make that statement? Double sure?

Bumping for AllieBaba unless you're already gone back to hiding under your bed away from the big bad Moooslims.

How nice. Show us Rosie O'Donnell and/or Michael Moore posting on this thread. Because (and yes we know this is just another deflection of yours), you said WE POSTERS support Islamic terrorists.

I said you leftists - as you know.

Still waiting for your proof. Or a retraction.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is just precious. Right up with John Wilkes Boothe DEMANDING an apology from Lincoln for causing him a broken leg...

I said you leftists - as you know.

Still waiting for your proof. Or a retraction.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is just precious. Right up with John Wilkes Boothe DEMANDING an apology from Lincoln for causing him a broken leg...

So, you cannot. We knew that you were a liar and rather stupid to boot. Just fine to have you confirm it. Let me guess...you still think you've got....ahem..."integrity"?

Nah, that was me.

See, people like Bod and BlindBoo don't actually have any sort of argument. They just toss shit with great sound and fury. They are shit flingers like feral baboons at the monkey house in the zoo.

So I tend to refer to them as feral baboons.

Great now she's going to follow me around for weeks dragging that post with her.

Which, bod, is against the rules. In case you didn't know.

I'll get my neg rep finger ready.

Got it, you simply don't like being called out on your unprovable lies.

First off, dumbfuck; (Do you mind me calling you "dumbfuck?" I know we aren't that close.) you are holding your breath till you turn blue for support of a statement I didn't make.

My short answer to your request is "fuck off."

Too bad buckey, not many democrats trivializes the threat from radical Islam.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking loon.

{PBS’s Tavis Smiley recently claimed that “every single day in this country” Christians commit terrorist acts. Interviewing the heroic ex-Muslim freedom fighter Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Smiley repeated common leftist dogmas about how Christian terrorists are more numerous and violent than Muslim terrorists, and have committed more terrorist acts inside the U.S. than Muslims have.}

PBS: More Christian Terrorists Than Muslim Terrorists - HUMAN EVENTS

{In my last column, I sounded an alarm about rise of Islamophobia in the United States, calling attempts in various states to pass anti-Shariah legislation an attack on religious freedom.}

The Reporter: Shariah hysteria is unwarranted, unconstitutional

{I know there are lot of people getting rich fueling Islamophobia, but we'd really all be better off if they would focus their attention to anarchists, or maybe separatist groups like ETA}

The overblown threat from 'Islamic terrorism' | Stephen M. Walt

Does it hurt to be that fucking stupid? I mean, actual, physical pain?

No I don't mind your childish insults it's merely showing off your upbringing.

I don't expect you to quote anything anyone has posting here to prove your point. You only point out few radicals who have just as much to gain as the Islamophobes.

Do you remember wrongly trying to claim that atheism and agnosticism were synonyms even as you provided them as synonyms for the word nihilism??

Atheism and Agnosticism are synonyms, shit fer brains.

Really?? because you showed them as being synonyms for another word and failed to provide a link. So I did a search using your exact words and found that they are synonyms for the word nihilism but not for each other.

LOL You really are retarded aren't you??

If I were, how would others distinguish me from you?

UH, if you don't know how to differentiate yourself from others then you truly are retarded. WOW!

LOL According to you and since they are synonyms one can be used in place of the other so what is your excuse now loser??

Common parlance, shit fer brains.

Look up what it means. In fact, the two ARE used interchangeably in common parlance, particularly in the popular media.

You really aren't the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, you do know that?

You see, you're boring and you're stupid. My time is worth more than the crap you post.

Which you failed to prove. Your best attempt was to claim that they are synonyms even as you failed to show that to be the case. Thanks for further showing how ignorant you truly are. LOL

Claiming it's a fact and showing it to be fact are two separate things and you claiming it doesn't make it so.

Forum List

Back