Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

Still waiting,

Who cares?

Seriously - who gives a flying fuck what you're waiting on?

If you have something pertinent to the conversation then post it. Your little "go fetch" games will get all the attention they warrant.

Got it, you simply don't like being called out on your unprovable lies. Too bad buckey, not many democrats trivializes the threat from radical Islam. And all you huffing, puffing, and lying isn't going to change it.

Again the man doesn't deny that 6 million Jews were killed during WWII!

Yep, that's why he calls it a "myth."

He seem to want to acknowledge that 60 million humans died during that war too.

Ah, 60 million humans and 6 million JOOOZZZ, huh?

Hmm, when you say it in the original, it flows better.

Die Juden sind Nagetiere. Sie sind die zerstört zu werden Schädlinge.

BUT your message hasn't changed.

Well the Southern Baptists sure liked justifying slavery...that is terrorism on a large scale.

Yawn, lying leftists are such stupid creature.

{Charles G. Finney, the great revival preacher, recorded in his Memoirs, “I had made up my mind on the question of slavery, and was exceedingly anxious to arouse public attention to the subject. In my prayers and preaching, I so often alluded to slavery, and denounced it, that a considerable excitement came to exist among the people.“}

Models for Reformation: The Christian Abolitionists (1800s) — The Forerunner

ROFL

What a fucking moron you are.

Some days I think I do disservice to simians of all types by noting that you are a feral baboon.

Perhaps you don't know as much as baboons then....:

The word Southern in Southern Baptist Convention stems from its having been founded and rooted in the Southern United States. The SBC became a separate denomination in 1845 in Augusta, Georgia, following a regional split with northern Baptists over the issues of slavery. After the American Civil War, another split occurred: most black Baptists in the South separated from white churches and set up their own congregations.

Southern Baptist Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just think....you just showed that people you call baboons are smarter than YOU. :lol::lol::lol:

You are the "scholar".

Try the information of Abram becoming the father of two great nations. When did "hebrews" become "israeli"?

How typical, you make the claims, then fail to substantiate them and then try to get others to prove your arguments for you. LOL

He claimed to be the 'scholar'. I pointed out "one" area of the Bible that was twisted for the quran's purposes. It gave him the opportunity to go and read it. Did you notice that he hasn't responded? Maybe, you should read that section, too. It goes into great detail about the two nations that originate with Abraham. Why did Israel get his name? Read and learn!

Nice avoidance. However YOU made the claim therefore the burden of proof is on YOU. Telling him that he is the scholar and should know it to look it up is a failure on your part.

Hey sunni savage,Whats it like being so stupid and brainwashed to think that childmolesting
pervert and caravan raiding thief and murdering butcher muhammad was a real prophet?
lol,Yout a total idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!At least he is dead! I piss on the quran as I turn my ass toward mecca and fart.F ing muzzie losers!

Does your mental health case worker know that you haven't been taking your meds? :eek:

There is no Arab superpower because after WWI, the Allies divided up the Turkish-Ottaman Empire into the current nation-states we have on the map today.

Oh, that's why. Got it.

Too bad you couldn't work George W. Bush into the culprit victimizing the poor Muslims as well.

You know, maybe he had a time machine as was actually Lord Balfour?

At any rate, women would not only be able to drive, but would rule in Saudi Arabia if not for White Christians and JOOOOZZZ. Islam is blameless and pure.

So it's your position that White Christian and JOOOOZZZ won WWI? And they're the ones who split and divided up the Ottoman empire among themselves?

Then you want to demonize GWB as Lord Balfour?

Oh, but you were just trying to be cute huh?

Keep trying.......

Are you really going to continue making shite up and trying to attribute it to others when they never said anything of the kind???????????

Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country and the arguments that they make for your evidence of the harassment and undermining.

"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

What to Make of Anti-Muslim Hate Crimes - Newsweek

Big Jump in Hate Crimes Against Muslims Documented - NAM

Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Civil Rights Division Post 9-11 Enforcement and Outreach

Ground Zero Mosque Opponents, Supporters Turn Out to Demonstrate - ABC News

Arsonists burn Tennessee mosque to the ground as anti-Muslim backlash over Ground Zero mosque grows in U.S | Mail Online

Just some stuff I found....btw....Tennessee is not NYC and NYC is not Tennessee.

Thank you, I just really didn't think I had to restate the obvious but even the facts are elusive to some of these trolls. LOL

"Look at all of those haters of mosques in this country" is your example of "witch hunts"? How sad that you distort the 'position of the location OF ONE MOSQUE' as the hatred of all mosques. Please provide the evidence (links) of "hatred and harrassment" of muslims in this country. Please provide the evidence (links) that cleared all of those muslims that have been tried (in this country) for terrorist activities (in this country).
BTW, accusing me of any hatreds, bigotry, (and don't forget the big RACIST charge), does not change the facts.

Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Arsonists burn Tennessee mosque to the ground as anti-Muslim backlash over Ground Zero mosque grows in U.S | Mail Online

Just some stuff I found....btw....Tennessee is not NYC and NYC is not Tennessee.

Thank you, I just really didn't think I had to restate the obvious but even the facts are elusive to some of these trolls. LOL

They've already denied it.

Got it, you simply don't like being called out on your unprovable lies.

First off, dumbfuck; (Do you mind me calling you "dumbfuck?" I know we aren't that close.) you are holding your breath till you turn blue for support of a statement I didn't make.

My short answer to your request is "fuck off."

Too bad buckey, not many democrats trivializes the threat from radical Islam.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking loon.

{PBS’s Tavis Smiley recently claimed that “every single day in this country” Christians commit terrorist acts. Interviewing the heroic ex-Muslim freedom fighter Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Smiley repeated common leftist dogmas about how Christian terrorists are more numerous and violent than Muslim terrorists, and have committed more terrorist acts inside the U.S. than Muslims have.}

PBS: More Christian Terrorists Than Muslim Terrorists - HUMAN EVENTS

{In my last column, I sounded an alarm about rise of Islamophobia in the United States, calling attempts in various states to pass anti-Shariah legislation an attack on religious freedom.}

The Reporter: Shariah hysteria is unwarranted, unconstitutional

{I know there are lot of people getting rich fueling Islamophobia, but we'd really all be better off if they would focus their attention to anarchists, or maybe separatist groups like ETA}

The overblown threat from 'Islamic terrorism' | Stephen M. Walt

Does it hurt to be that fucking stupid? I mean, actual, physical pain?

Got it, you simply don't like being called out on your unprovable lies.

First off, dumbfuck; (Do you mind me calling you "dumbfuck?" I know we aren't that close.) you are holding your breath till you turn blue for support of a statement I didn't make.

My short answer to your request is "fuck off."

Too bad buckey, not many democrats trivializes the threat from radical Islam.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking loon.

{PBS’s Tavis Smiley recently claimed that “every single day in this country” Christians commit terrorist acts. Interviewing the heroic ex-Muslim freedom fighter Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Smiley repeated common leftist dogmas about how Christian terrorists are more numerous and violent than Muslim terrorists, and have committed more terrorist acts inside the U.S. than Muslims have.}

PBS: More Christian Terrorists Than Muslim Terrorists - HUMAN EVENTS

{In my last column, I sounded an alarm about rise of Islamophobia in the United States, calling attempts in various states to pass anti-Shariah legislation an attack on religious freedom.}

The Reporter: Shariah hysteria is unwarranted, unconstitutional

{I know there are lot of people getting rich fueling Islamophobia, but we'd really all be better off if they would focus their attention to anarchists, or maybe separatist groups like ETA}

The overblown threat from 'Islamic terrorism' | Stephen M. Walt

Does it hurt to be that fucking stupid? I mean, actual, physical pain?

Nothing in your post about any of us supporting Islamic terrorists. When are you going to provide proof? Still waiting.

The big jump in "hate crimes" was reported by CAIR. Wow, I'm sure to believe their numbers.

Your sources are crap and essentially meaningless. "Reports of" is not specific nor trustworthy.

And I don't see a single incidence there of Muslims being kidnapped, tortured, and beheaded. Do you? Planes being hijacked? Women being stoned?

No?

So where's the comparison?

This link: Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com is from 2003 and deals with suppositions and anticipations, and also uses information from CAIR. But it's all about their fears and vague references to hate mail. Nothing specific, and no actual incidents reported.

Way to expose your dishonesty as you try to move the goal posts.

YOU asked

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

and now that you got exactly what you asked for you are trying to change the subject.

Thanks again for showing just how dishonest you truly are. The sad fact is that you actually got thanked for your dishonesty.

ah more revisionist bullshit.

Really? What did I revise?

I thought it was entangling alliances, after the assassination of some Arch Duke, that led Germany into the WWI?

So the Nazis were WWI, huh?

The end of WWI and the terms of the surrender is what led to the forming of the Nazi party. During the rise of the Nazi party the US had reverted back to isolationism. Furthermore, President Wilson urged European leader to be lenant with Germany so, it can hardly be said that the USA foriegn policy contributed to the invasion of Polland by Germany in 1939.

Again the man doesn't deny that 6 million Jews were killed during WWII!

Yep, that's why he calls it a "myth."

He seem to want to acknowledge that 60 million humans died during that war too.

Ah, 60 million humans and 6 million JOOOZZZ, huh?

Hmm, when you say it in the original, it flows better.

Die Juden sind Nagetiere. Sie sind die zerstört zu werden Schädlinge.

BUT your message hasn't changed.

Neither has your dishonesty nor your lies.

So it's your position that White Christian and JOOOOZZZ won WWI? And they're the ones who split and divided up the Ottoman empire among themselves?

The Ottomans were destroyed in WWI. It's one of the dangers of going to war. The empire they had ruled was left without any sort of government. The British was made the guardian of the region.

That they "divided the empire among themselves" is a fucking lie, as you well know. The Brits established self-rule across the region, sometimes badly - but they sure the fuck didn't colonize it.

Then you want to demonize GWB as Lord Balfour?

Wouldn't it be the other way around?

Not all southerners were slave owners, but southern society as a whole allowed the practice of keeping slaves, not only to exist, but to prosper. As a result, southern society as a whole felt the wrath of reconstruction for it's failure to reign in those that couldn't see the wrong in one person owning another. In my opinion you're dealing with a parallel in Islam. The Islamic society as a group allows the terroristic and barbaric elements of it's religion to thrive and as such is responsible for it's atrocities.

25% of Southerns owned slaves and it was considered a mark of wealth and status.

Less that 1% of Muslims are terrorists/radicals. Is it considered a mark of wealth and status?

Are you TRUELY comparing Southerners with slaves to Islamic terrorists?

Aren't the terrorists honored in islamic society? Aren't they celebrated as "martyrs"? Aren't their families held in honor for the acts (terrorist acts)? Aren't civil works and buildings named for them? It would appear that "islam" supports terrorism, and that having a "terrorist" in the family is a mark of "status".
Just for lefties (I did not say that all muslims were "involved" in terrorism or that all muslims were terrorists).

So anything that honors "the south" supports slavery?? Is that the type of argument that you really want to make??

Just for you, when you claim "islam (as a whole) supports terrorism" you are saying all muslims are culpable.

The big jump in "hate crimes" was reported by CAIR. Wow, I'm sure to believe their numbers.

Your sources are crap and essentially meaningless. "Reports of" is not specific nor trustworthy.

And I don't see a single incidence there of Muslims being kidnapped, tortured, and beheaded. Do you? Planes being hijacked? Women being stoned?

No?

This link: Rise in hate crimes worries Arab-Americans / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com is from 2003 and deals with suppositions and anticipations, and also uses information from CAIR. But it's all about their fears and vague references to hate mail. Nothing specific, and no actual incidents reported.

So, you denied that any of those things happened? Yes or no.

Yes he did but he lacks the integrity to admit when he is wrong.

Say Sparky, what color or race are most of these Southern Baptists who are all guilty of slavery due to the religion they belong to?

mlk.jpg

This guy was a Southern Baptist preacher - he's GUILTY of slavery!

He was a Republican, too....

baboon.jpg

This you, waiting for the senior prom?

No?

So, you denied that any of those things happened? Yes or no.

I asked you a question, answer it. Do you think these are comparable or as routine as the abduction and murder of innocents committed by Islam?

You asked a different question to begin with.

Can you give evidence where "muslims" are harassed and undermined in this country?

Then you refused to acknowledge that your question that your originally asked was answered and instead of having the integrity to admit that your spin was wrong you try to move the goal posts and change the argument.

Moving the goal posts only serves to expose your dishonesty.

Nothing in your post about any of us supporting Islamic terrorists. When are you going to provide proof? Still waiting.

Lying only serves to make you look all the more foolish.

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists - they are mothers and fathers" - The View

Michael Moore: There is no terrorist threat…you need to calm down, relax, listen very carefully and repeat after me: THERE…IS…NO…TERRORIST…THREAT! - Dude, Where's my Country?

Say Sparky, what color or race are most of these Southern Baptists who are all guilty of slavery due to the religion they belong to?

mlk.jpg

This guy was a Southern Baptist preacher - he's GUILTY of slavery!

He was a Republican, too....

baboon.jpg

This you, waiting for the senior prom?

Nice pic. :lol::lol::lol:

All you've got is insults...not even good or original ones...but that's all you've got. That's the sum total of your....ahem....integrity. Pretty funny how you can't even hold a thought for more than a few posts, let alone prove any of your assertions.

Forum List

Back