Why do Democrats Trivialize The Threat From Radical Islam

When the south refused to concede to the global opinion that they should step away from slavery, the world stepped in and ground them into the dirt.

Let's hope we do the same thing to Islam.

So you think by claiming "the south" went against a global opinon that you merely claiming it makes it so?? WOW.

There was no globalization againt slaverly in the south or otherwise. The "CIVIL WAR" which was fought between the north and the south was not a global struggle to end slavery around the world and the world did not step in and do anything like what you claim. Way to try and rewrite history. LOL

There in lies the flaw in the previous posters analogy. He is trying to equate an act(terrorism/violence in the name of islam) to a single geographical location that condoned slavery (the south) instead of comparing one act to another act.

I didn't say it was a global struggle.

The rest of the world didn't step in; but they did refuse to provide assistance to the South.

That's what "moderate" muslims may be saying.....however there doesn't seem to be a big enough group of "moderates" to even matter....because their voice is drowned out by the CAIRS of the world as well as others who promote sharia...

CAIR is a moderate Muslim organization that advocates for Sharia Law.

I see no problem with that.

As most Muslims would prefer to reside in an Islamic based nation. :cool:

Islamic based nations:
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
United Emirates
Yemen
Iran
Iraq
Pakistan
Afganistan
Egypt
Lybia
Somalia
Syria
Jordon
Turkey
etc
There you go, pick one, and go live in an Islamic based nation, since you have declared your preference. Do I believe you will go, absolutely not because islam is a system culture of death and destruction and "islamic god" will not be satisfied until the whole world is in the same kind of misery as the "Islamic based nations". Here is your chance to show us all how "devout" you are.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are very compatible.

Both advocate life, liberty, and a person's happiness.

America would become an even greater nation when she is guided by both. :cool:

Where is the liberty for over half the muslim population: women?????

Do you see Wall Street as an enemy of 90% of Americans?

Do you think most Americans look at their 401K as an enemy?

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....
The 401ks of millions of working class Americans were looted by Wall Street in 2008, along with trillions of additional dollars in pensions and savings.

More recently, 2010 recorded an additional 600,000 Americans became millionaires while another 5,000,000 of their countrymen signed up for food stamps.

Is your IQ high enough to connect those dots?

The financial scam of the century

The dems have been in charge of congress since 2006, can you connect the dots????

Democrats and Republicans trivialize the threat from globalization. This was a point I made several pages back while trying to contrast threat levels from radical Islam and the US transnational corporate warfare state.

Radical Islam is not a threat to the US in the same sense that global corporatism is, imho. Radical Islam makes a convenient enemy for those who get rich from arms sales and oil sales in the same way the USSR did during the Cold War.

If radical Islam vanished tomorrow in the same way the Soviet Union did 20 years ago, the corporatists would simply conjure a new "enemy" in order to continue their blood for oil "free market" plunder.

Don't the dems perpetuate "blood for oil"? If they would promote oil development here, there would be no need to import oil from the ME. There would be no need for us to be "there". We could leave and let it "implode" (muslims will kill muslims when they run out of other religions to murder).
Democrats are just a willing to exchange blood for oil as Republicans. Both parties depend on the richest 1% of Americans to fund their campaigns, and oil sales and arms sales are the two biggest money makers on this planet.

Personally I don't think we can afford to pollute this planet any more than we already have. So instead of more drilling in this country, why not try this?

"The petroleum used to make adhesives, coatings and in the future, inks and even plastics, could get replaced with nanoparticles of sugar and starch, experts told UPI's Nano World.

"The starch in the nanoparticles comes from crops, a renewable resource, unlike petroleum, said John van Leeuwen, chairman and chief executive officer of biomaterials company Ecosynthetix in Lansing, Mich.

"'Every $10 increase in a barrel of oil leads to an $80 billion a year impact on the national economy,' van Leeuwen added. 'Our technology became interesting once oil went above $25 a barrel.'

"Cardboard manufacturers alone currently use roughly four billion pounds of starchy adhesive a year across 1,700 plants worldwide to glue together the paper layers that make up corrugated containers, van Leeuwen explained. This market alone represented $3 billion in 2005."

Eventually all the fuel we use in our vehicles could be synthesized without drilling anywhere. Start up costs are prohibitive for Wall Street, and neither Republicans NOR Democrats want to start this fight at this time.

Nano World: Nano replacement for petroleum

Ethenol is driving food prices higher. Corn has doubled in price. Do you think using more food for energy is "practical"? How many people need to starve before you wackos learn that oil is a reasonable source of energy?

Why not?

Because it destroys your argument? You have no argument to begin with. There is no justification to you supporting the terrorists. You've chosen sides, the terrorists have a common enemy with you.

Your words are very cheap....as is your integrity.

PROVE that I support terrorists.

Quote my support and let's see it out in the open instead of your hiding behind your keyboard making accusations you can't back up.

You know he won't because he can't. LOL The most he will come back with is to claim that "you defend and promote radical islam" even those he can't show how anything that you said does anything of the kind. LOL

There is no depth to his thoughts.

There you go, pick one, and go live in an Islamic based nation, since you have declared your preference. Do I believe you will go, absolutely not because islam is a system culture of death and destruction and "islamic god" will not be satisfied until the whole world is in the same kind of misery as the "Islamic based nations". Here is your chance to show us all how "devout" you are.
Basically, there is very little difference between you telling American Muslims to go back to their country.

And your KKK brothers who told Black Americans to go back to Africa. :evil:

Last edited:
Basically, there is very little difference between you telling American Muslims to go to their country.

Didn't you claim yesterday to be American born? Being born "Christian" and "converting" to Islam? (A bit like rejecting a Ph.D. in favor of an A.A. in hair dressing..)

I mean, this was why I pointed out that if you acted on your desire to subvert the constitution with Sharia, it makes you a traitor.

Do you think most Americans look at their 401K as an enemy?

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....
The 401ks of millions of working class Americans were looted by Wall Street in 2008, along with trillions of additional dollars in pensions and savings.

More recently, 2010 recorded an additional 600,000 Americans became millionaires while another 5,000,000 of their countrymen signed up for food stamps.

Is your IQ high enough to connect those dots?

The financial scam of the century

The dems have been in charge of congress since 2006, can you connect the dots????
Why would it matter if Dems or Repubs control congress when both parties depend on the same people to fund their campaigns?

"Many people might think that the country's problems stem from the fact that too much money has been going to the very rich. Over the last three decades, the richest one percent of the population has increased its share of national income by almost 10 percentage points (Excel spreadsheet)...

"To put this in context, the size of this upward redistribution to the richest one percent over the last three decades is roughly large enough to double the income of all the households in the bottom half of the income distribution. The upward redistribution amounts to an average of more than 1.2 million dollars a year for each of the families in the richest one percent of the population.

"And this upward redistribution was brought about by deliberate policy.(conducted by Republicans AND Democrats) We pursued a trade and high dollar policy that was intended to put downward pressure on the wages of manufacturing workers.

"The Federal Reserve Board deliberately kept unemployment higher than necessary in order to weaken workers bargaining power. We extended patent monopolies to allow drug companies to jack up prices, raking in hundreds of billions a year. And, we gave the Wall Street banks the benefit of 'too big to fail' status so they can borrow with a government subsidy."

The Rich Get Richer While Nurses, Teachers, and Firefighters Get Trounced | Common Dreams

Don't the dems perpetuate "blood for oil"? If they would promote oil development here, there would be no need to import oil from the ME. There would be no need for us to be "there". We could leave and let it "implode" (muslims will kill muslims when they run out of other religions to murder).
Democrats are just a willing to exchange blood for oil as Republicans. Both parties depend on the richest 1% of Americans to fund their campaigns, and oil sales and arms sales are the two biggest money makers on this planet.

Personally I don't think we can afford to pollute this planet any more than we already have. So instead of more drilling in this country, why not try this?

"The petroleum used to make adhesives, coatings and in the future, inks and even plastics, could get replaced with nanoparticles of sugar and starch, experts told UPI's Nano World.

"The starch in the nanoparticles comes from crops, a renewable resource, unlike petroleum, said John van Leeuwen, chairman and chief executive officer of biomaterials company Ecosynthetix in Lansing, Mich.

"'Every $10 increase in a barrel of oil leads to an $80 billion a year impact on the national economy,' van Leeuwen added. 'Our technology became interesting once oil went above $25 a barrel.'

"Cardboard manufacturers alone currently use roughly four billion pounds of starchy adhesive a year across 1,700 plants worldwide to glue together the paper layers that make up corrugated containers, van Leeuwen explained. This market alone represented $3 billion in 2005."

Eventually all the fuel we use in our vehicles could be synthesized without drilling anywhere. Start up costs are prohibitive for Wall Street, and neither Republicans NOR Democrats want to start this fight at this time.

Nano World: Nano replacement for petroleum

Ethenol is driving food prices higher. Corn has doubled in price. Do you think using more food for energy is "practical"? How many people need to starve before you wackos learn that oil is a reasonable source of energy?
How "reasonable" is BP?

Operation Iraqi Liberation?

Odyssey Dawn?

Not all crops are grown for human consumption.

Corn and oil prices are increasing primarily because of speculation, and many of the big players in that crime are using money borrowed from the Fed at low interest rates subsidized by US taxpayers.

For thousands of years ALL GOVERNMENTS have existed to socialize cost and privatize profit. Republicans AND Democrats socialize and privatize like no one else in history.

Why would it matter if Dems or Repubs control congress when both parties depend on the same people to fund their campaigns?

The danger of you conspiracy wackos is that you mix about 10% fact in with the bullshit you peddle. Some of the better wackos have up to 20% fact.

"Many people might think that the country's problems stem from the fact that too much money has been going to the very rich. Over the last three decades, the richest one percent of the population has increased its share of national income by almost 10 percentage points (Excel spreadsheet)...

Of course what you as a Marxist fail to acknowledge, is that the INCOME of the poorest 1% of employed workers virtually tripled in the same period in term of purchasing power per hour of labor.

"To put this in context, the size of this upward redistribution to the richest one percent over the last three decades is roughly large enough to double the income of all the households in the bottom half of the income distribution. The upward redistribution amounts to an average of more than 1.2 million dollars a year for each of the families in the richest one percent of the population.

Only if one is a total fucking moron (like all Marxists are) and has a fantasy of a big pool of money, which never changes and is only redistributed.

The rich CREATED more wealth, you utter fool - they didn't take anything from the poor - the poor have MORE than they did before.

It is jealousy which drives you Marxists. You don't give a fuck that you have more, you don't give a fuck that the average American has a lifestyle of more opulence than the very wealthy enjoyed a hundred years ago.

No, you ONLY care that others have more than you. Like the spoiled brats that you Communists really are, you pout and scream "NO FAIR, they got MORE than me! I WANT, I WANT!"

Uncensored2008 said:
The rich CREATED more wealth, you utter fool - they didn't take anything from the poor - the poor have MORE than they did before.

gee....the rich entreprenuers actually spread the wealth around....they must be good marxists....:lol:

actually the true marxist does not spread his own wealth around....he spreads around other peoples' money...

Basically, there is very little difference between you telling American Muslims to go back to their country.

Please leave my nation you islamic savage animal!You muslim beasts are here with
the delusional plan of turning USA into a islamic state under sharia law.It will NEVER work.
islam and freedom are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms!I HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!

Please leave my nation you islamic savage animal!You muslim beasts are here with
the delusional plan of turning USA into a islamic state under sharia law.It will NEVER work.
islam and freedom are incompatable and we will NEVER give up our freedoms!I HATE ISLAM!!!!!!!!!!

I think Sunni was born here. But I'm guessing that doesn't matter to you.

I always wondered what it is that goes so drastically wrong in people that they join the KKK, the Nazi Party, become a Muslim or join the Aryan Nations. Drug abuse? Molested as children? Hatred of Mumsy and Daddy for giving them too much? Or perhaps, just bad wiring in the brain.

No matter the reason, these are some fucked up people.

For some reason the loon Hot Wire wants me to go back to Oklahoma. :cuckoo:

Maybe he thinks you were involved in the McVeigh thing.

Terry Nichols was involved in the first WTC attack and went to the Philippines for an Al Qaeda conference on bomb making. There IS a tie between OKC and Islam.

JOOOOO hatred makes strange bedfellows. (Really, it's why the democrats have an alliance with you.)

I always wondered what it is that goes so drastically wrong in people that they join the KKK, the Nazi Party, become a Muslim or join the Aryan Nations. Drug abuse? Molested as children? Hatred of Mumsy and Daddy for giving them too much? Or perhaps, just bad wiring in the brain.

No matter the reason, these are some fucked up people.

I also wonder why people would join the Baptists the Missouri Synod Lutherans, the Catholics, the Mormons or some box church. Heck...any fundie group at all. Perhaps just bad wiring in the brain.

Forum List

Back